Claiming Katy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head. I felt miserable, sinking into disappointment. And I was angry with myself. It was so ridiculous that I couldn't express myself.

"I just wanted you to have it. I thought it might be useful to you. Might help you when you want to... amuse yourself... with me..." This was getting pathetic now. I was so angry I wanted to slap myself.

And so I didn't take it well when Sophie laughed and, in a voice heavy with derision, said:

"So, what you're saying, in fact, is... this cellar will have a horny little slave, a Dominatrix, and racks and racks of whips and chains. But it's not a dungeon: it's a workroom."

And my mood, which had been in downward spiral since that perfect moment when I had awoken to feel the warmth of a beautiful foot on my cheek, finally reached the point when the sinking, draining emptiness of misery met a rising, shaking explosion of anger.

"You fucking bitch!" I literally spat. "You're so... fucking smug! It's all so easy for you! I wanted to show you! This is all I have left! Everything else... I have a tiny room that doesn't belong to me, with a tiny bed and a drawer full of clothes that belong to Madame... I've got nothing but this room, just half of a secret!"

I was crying now, spluttering through my tears like some spoilt brat.

"I've given you everything. I know it's not much to you, but..."

I turned and rushed out of the cellar, sobbing "Bitch!" as I ran.

I ran through the kitchen, to the hall and up the stairs. My face was hot and wet, and the tears were flowing, but I was still angry. I slammed my bedroom door and stormed angrily around the bed. Angrily and pointlessly. I finally threw myself down on the side nearest the door.

Why did she have to be like that? Surely she could see how vulnerable I was. And why had I opened myself up like that? What good could possibly have resulted? This magical new life ruined through my own weakness. Suddenly everything was adrift.

A tide of fury rose within me, and finally found its way out as a throaty bark of pain. I squeezed closed my eyes and beat the heels of my fists just once against my forehead. I continued to emit a desperate keening moan, as I curled my knees up to my chest and covered my head with my arms.

Then I heard footsteps ascending the stairs, without any hurry. Beneath my anger and my increasing alarm, I found myself estimating the time it would take Sophie to walk, unhurried, from the cellar to the attic. Yes, she must have followed me almost immediately.

And now I felt cornered in my own room. How angry would Sophie be? Or, worse, how hurt would she be? What words had I used?

'Fucking smug bitch,' something like that? Oh god, oh god, oh god... What if she just came in and said, "I think this was all a mistake, I shouldn't have stayed..."

The door opened, without a knock. I slid to the end of the bed furthest from the door and hugged my knees.

There was Sophie, looking calm and still. She regarded me silently for a moment, and I looked back, trying to look defiant but probably managing to look like a frightened kitten. Perhaps because of this, Sophie's face softened visibly and she smiled a little anxiously. She moved into the room, her heeled shoes silent now on the rug, closing the door behind her. She sat on the edge of the bed, at the end away from me.

"I'm sorry, baby. I was teasing you, I'm sorry. Come here."

I wanted to obey. I wanted to be hugged. But I couldn't even face her now. What was I to her? A slave who couldn't obey her, a submissive who threw tantrums, a friend who insulted her... I turned away, ashamed of myself and frozen by my confusion. I probably just looked sulky.

After a long, painful pause, I heard her mutter a quiet, "Okay..."

Suddenly she was gripping my arm and hauling me towards her. To my further shame I tried to resist her, and was a little shocked by how genuinely strong she was. I was deposited across her knees, my bottom in the air, my head near the floor and my legs kicking foolishly. I tried to arrange my arms to push her away, but she held them with effortless efficiency and then dragged my dress up over my head so I was hopelessly entangled in it.

I was growling in protest, probably as ferociously as a kitten.

It was no surprise when my knickers were tugged down to my knees and her palm came down on me with a terrifying noise and a shocking pain. She proceeded to spank me, briskly and fiercely, over and over again.

And suddenly, in amongst the cries of pain, it felt easy to simply apologise.

"I'm sorry Miss Sophie!"

"Be quiet," she said. "This isn't for my benefit."

I didn't understand, and I continued to whimper as the spanking continued. I managed to wrestle my arms free from my dress, throwing it away, but now unsure what to do with my freedom. I clutched at my hair.

She continued and I realised I was becoming calmer, and the world was becoming simpler again. And as I wriggled my legs I felt a hint of moisture in my pussy. Before I had time to dwell on what a pervert I was, Sophie suddenly stood up, dislodging me from her knee and dropping me unceremoniously to the floor.

I only had time to look up at her before she crouched down, took hold of my hair and slapped me hard across the face. I made a noise I can't explain or adequately describe: a sort of long, feral sigh in my throat. She locked her eyes on mine, brushed her palm firmly down my other cheek and then slapped me again. This time I took it silently, and gazed at her, adoring her.

Now she stood up, pulling me up by my hair. She turned me on the spot and shoved me roughly back onto the bed, where I curled up exactly where I had been before. I lay there with my knickers still tangled around my knees, trembling with shock as Sophie casually sat back down.

She brushed a solitary loose lock of hair from her face and turned to me again. It was as though she had never moved.

"I'm sorry I teased you, baby," she repeated, as though the spanking had never taken place. "Please come here."

The voice was as gentle as I had ever heard, yet the 'Come here' might as well have been a shouted command. I lunged across the bed and fell with my face on Sophie's lap, arms tightly gripping her waist. Immediately my head was stroked, and then my neck, and a strong warm hand gripped my arm, a thumb caressing my skin. By hugging so tightly I pulled my body closer to hers, pushing my face up against her belly. I brought my knees up until they nudged her hip.

The hated anger and confusion melted away. She had known exactly what to do. She had put me back in my place, the place I wanted to be. I felt secure and understood. I loved her.

"Thank you for giving me what I need."

"Oh, my little buffoon, I had no idea how serious you were being. With the Key, I mean. I thought you were playing, so I played with you. Oh Katy, shhh... we're still getting to know each other, aren't we?"

I was shivering and breathing sharply, trying to keep myself from crying again.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have called you names. I just felt so... I've been winding myself up all day. I wouldn't normally say things like that..."

In a voice rich with humour, Sophie said, "That's okay. I might continue to call you names, if it suits you."

I felt a warm thrill. Everything about that sentence pleased me. I squeezed Sophie's waist a little harder. I didn't want to let go and it seemed she was in no hurry to shake me off. There was a minute of silence, in which Sophie continued to stroke my hair.

"You wrote 'Thank you' on my mirror. That was a sweet thing to do. And you're welcome, by the way." I maintained my grip, but otherwise didn't respond. I wanted to enjoy the embrace, forever if possible. After the tension, emotional trauma and pain, this warm stillness was paradise. "So if I promise to be nice, will you tell me why you want to give me the Key? I promise I'll listen, I won't make fun, and you can take your time. Can you tell me?"

It took me a moment to find a place to start.

"Madame keeps the Key, and only allows me to use it with her supervision." I spoke slowly, teasing out my thoughts as I went along, hoping it would make sense by the end. "When I first went down there... as soon as I realised where I was, I ran away, I was terrified. But I didn't keep away for long, because it was such a wonderful room, and it was so wonderful that Madame had shared it with me. She'd disciplined me before then, and I knew she would take care of me, but this was something new. I wanted her so badly. I mean, she would punish me and comfort me, but I wanted more. And I thought that was what the cellar meant. When she shared it with me, I thought she wanted me... sexually..."

"And of course she didn't."

"Oh, I love her with all of my heart and I want her with all of my body, and I know she loves me like I've never been loved in my life..." I looked up into Sophie's eyes to make sure that I was understood. "In all my life. And I know now that the cellar is only for punishment and education and discipline."

"But all the rooms can be used for those things, can't they? I mean, the other day in her office..."

I squirmed. "Yes, that's true. But the cellar... it's not about what she does there, or why or how or... I don't know. It's just sharing that place with me. I don't suppose she'd gone in there since she's owned the house. And now she takes me down there regularly, and it's a special place."

Sophie chuckled. "I have this image of Mrs Alderney being shown around the house, and the estate agent taking her into that room. I wonder who was more embarrassed."

I shrugged. "She's written erotic books for a long time. I don't think she'd have been very shocked. Of course, it's a great place for her to take me. The things she needs to do are so much easier in there. But it's so secret and dark and locked away. It's a special place. I can't explain it." I shrugged again.

Sophie was silent for a while. She was obviously thinking a great deal about Mrs Alderney and her cellar. "I really don't know what to make of her. I swear I don't understand how she builds that barrier between the S&M and the sex. Or the love and the sex."

I nuzzled into Sophie's soft abdomen. "I get the S&M and the love. I don't need any more."

"That," said Sophie, with a sly laugh, "is lie, isn't it?"

I flinched. "What?"

"You do need more than that. That's what I'm for, isn't it? That's why you gave me this Key."

I didn't dare to answer for a moment. I had the feeling that this embrace would be ending soon, and I didn't want to hurry that along by saying the wrong thing. "You're giving me things I need. Things she... things Madame won't give me."

The gentle stroking continued, but Sophie must have sensed my tension, because she said, "Shhh, Katy, relax. Good girl. There's a good girl..." I looked up again, and when I saw the gentle smile I did relax. "I think I need to know what you want from me though, Katy. Last night was good, but I think you had some sort of crisis today. Tell me want you need from me."

I shivered, but relaxed further, closing my eyes.

"Pain. Pain for orgasms. Oh god, I need that so badly." I laughed at myself, and Sophie did too. "That's what I need... But may I tell you what I want?"

Sophie laughed again. "Of course you can. But stick to generalities, I don't want to be here all day."

I giggled, although I would have been delighted to be there all day. "I want your body. I want your attention. I want you to tease me. I want to taste you. I want to worship you."

"You want a Dominatrix. You want a dungeon."

"You, Miss Sophie! I want you! Please don't let me demean you! I don't care what I get from you; I just don't want you to turn me away. That's why I was so rude to you earlier. I was giving myself, and you laughed at me. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, oh god..."

She was still laughing at me. "I get it, you're sorry. I know, and I forgive you. It's okay. Come on, get up."

Reluctantly I disentangled myself and knelt up on the bed. Sophie stood and faced me.

"Forget everything else, just think about two friends talking," she whispered. "I don't mind about you calling me those names. I understand. You haven't hurt me. You can't hurt me. I didn't spank you because you'd hurt me. You know that, yes?"

"Yes. You did it to centre me. To bring me back to myself. I know. I... you're incredible..."

She gently held my jaw in her hands. She leaned down and kissed me. First a soft, dry peck on my forehead, then a single kiss to my lips. Then she eased in harder and I opened my mouth, accepting her tongue. How could her mouth feel so much hotter than mine? The kiss was wet and hard, and lasted for the best part of a minute. When I was released I swayed backwards and looked up desperately at Sophie. She still had hold of my jaw.

"Good girl. So. You're sorry you called me 'fucking smug', and a 'fucking bitch'. What do you think, though? Do you think saying you're sorry will be enough?"

My heart was suddenly in my throat, pounding. I felt a rush of adrenaline which made me open my mouth and smile. Then the excitement took on that darker edge of fear.

"No Miss... Miss Sophie. I need you to forgive me, but... I need you to punish me. Please."

Sophie smiled and kissed me.

12