Claiming Katy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure?"

The doctor nodded. I looked down for a moment, then raised a foot and rested my sole on the back of Ruth's hood. I exerted a tiny amount a pressure and eased her face to the floor, or rather into the bowl. I didn't press hard, but made sure the girl's cheek rested against the sticky surface.

"By all means pin her there for a while."

I did so, pushing down with the point of my toe. "Will you tell her I was here? Will you tell her this was me, pinning her down?"

Dr Pacetti looked down thoughtfully at my foot. I pressed a little harder and saw Ruth's tongue peep out and lap at the bowl again. The doctor smiled and nodded.

"I won't name you of course. I will tell her that someone she doesn't know watched her drink her own juices, and stood on her face. If I may, I will tell her you thought she was alluring and courageous."

I was beginning to enjoy her choice of words. "Please do tell her that. I think she's lovely."

Dr Pacetti waited for me to step away, made a 'hush' noise, and then knelt to speak to her client. She eased one earphone off a little, without disturbing the hood.

"Oh, who's my good girl?" she exclaimed, with genuine delight, caressing the girl's cheek with a knuckle.

"Thank you, Doctor."

"I'm so proud of you, and you're so wet and shiny! You're beautiful!"

"I don't know..."

"I didn't ask you a question, bella." Her voice was as kind as ever, and she continued to caress her, but the girl knew she had been told off. The doctor took a deep, theatrical breath. "You smell wonderful."

"Thank you, Doctor. I'm sorry, I didn't mean..."

"Shh, it's not a problem. Now, I'm going to leave you alone for a while. I'd like you to stay exactly where you are. You can continue to masturbate as much or as little as you want, okay?"

"Thank you. I will a little, please."

"Of course. But otherwise stay perfectly still, please. Am I clear?"

"Very clear, Doctor. Thank you."

Dr Pacetti stood up and drew her toe down Ruth's spine. "Good girl. Oh, you're my favourite little fountain." The girl laughed silently. "Perfectly still, please."

She beckoned me again and led me from the room.

Dr Pacetti quietly closed the door and gestured for me to descend the stairs. As we went, she asked "So what are your impressions?"

I considered my response, noting carefully the doctor's tone: a polite enquiry, but with a trace of nerves.

"Well, I'm aware that I've only seen part of one session. But it strikes me that a large part of it seems to be that she is being told what to do by a beautiful, elegant, confident woman, who is her intellectual and physical superior, and who dominates her on those terms."

The doctor actually blushed.

"Well... thank you. And yes, essentially that is a significant aspect of it. Fifty per cent of training is concerned with establishing that relationship."

At the foot of the stairs I stopped to slip on my sandals.

"And what about your relationships? Do you apply your methods in your personal life?"

Dr Pacetti shook her head. "Absolutely not. Too... hah, complicated. And how could I respect as an equal someone who let me treat her like that? Long term, I mean. And it would be hard work for anyone."

I detected that the doctor was fishing for information, but I chose to ignore this. Besides, something else was suddenly dawning on me.

"Okay, so... I understand you have to observe specific confidences. I respect that. But you suggested that people sometimes come to you for advice on..." I gestured vaguely upstairs, "...handling, well, let's say submissive types."

"That has happened, yes."

"So, hypothetically," I fixed her with a mischievous gaze, "perhaps a woman who was inexperienced with submissive women, perhaps with no experience of power-based relationships, but who knew such things were done... She suddenly finds herself responsible for a girl with all kinds of issues and wonders if your sort of method might help... Might she ask your advice?"

Dr Pacetti shrugged. "That's feasible."

I grinned. "Don't worry, I'll ask no more. I don't mean any disrespect. And I've taken up too much of your time. I should get going."

The doctor shrugged again. "It has been my very great pleasure. You're most welcome. I would have liked to talk more."

"Oh... well... perhaps we could arrange to meet when you're not working. I have your card: I'll phone you."

Dr Pacetti smiled. "Or you might like to observe a session from start to finish. Something different. If you're interested."

"I am. I'll call you. Thank you very much, Dr Pacetti." I put out my hand to be shaken.

"Isabella," said the doctor. She held my hand and instead of shaking it she leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"Isabella," I repeated. "I'll call you soon, Isabella."

--

I found no trace of Katy when I got home, but Mrs Alderney was at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee and her current manuscript, which she was reading listlessly.

"Good afternoon, Mrs Alderney," I said, slipping onto a chair opposite her. "Is Katy out?"

"I think she's tidying her room. I suspect she may be staying indoors for the duration of her punishment."

I laughed. "Oh, I see what you mean. Mm, maybe I should send her out on an errand with her knickers in her mouth. I wonder if she would?"

"You know she would," said Mrs Alderney, trying to peer sternly over her glasses, but unable to hide a smirk, "and I think that would be very unkind."

I noticed that she was wearing a great deal of make-up again. It wasn't gaudy or clumsily applied, merely thick and unnatural, and too old for her. I wondered if it helped her maintain a character. I decided to charge in, head first.

"I met Dr Pacetti today," I said with almost theatrical lightness and innocence.

She looked up sharply and stared at me for several seconds before responding.

"Dr Pacetti, yes. And?"

"Fascinating work. I take it you know her then?"

"We've spoken a couple of times." Mrs Alderney was difficult to read, but her reaction to this was something I had not seen before. She wasn't anxious or angry, but did seem to be tensed, as though preparing herself for something.

"I'm not prying," I said, "it really doesn't matter. I suppose you needed help with Katy at first. You can't just step into that sort of thing unprepared."

"You did." She sounded sullen, like a teenager, completely blowing her stern-older-woman façade for a moment.

"Not unprepared. And I had you to keep check on my actions. That makes a massive difference."

Mrs Alderney sighed hugely and the tension was released.

"Yes, she gave me a few very useful pieces of advice, but I haven't spoken to her in a long time."

"I really didn't want to pry. I only went to meet her because I was afraid Katy was involved with someone dangerous."

Mrs Alderney stood up and carried her manuscript to the door.

"Sophie, I know of three people who are a danger to precious young Katy, and they all live under this roof." She looked sad.

"I'd no idea you were so worried," I said, my thoughts completely derailed.

"I'm not," she said quickly. "And I trust you, by the way. I don't mean that you are personally dangerous. You give me all sorts of hopes."

"You seem very tired," I said, approaching her and gently touching her sleeve. "Are you okay?"

"I visited my wife today."

"You-? Oh, I see. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Sometimes the memories hurt. Maybe I should be alone."

I stood and looked at her down-turned face in awkward silence for a little while.

"Um... would you like us to go over your manuscript this evening? I really think you're close to your final draft if we plough through it and address some of the problem passages."

Mrs Alderney looked up.

"Thank you Sophie," she said in a small voice. "Yes, please, I'd appreciate that. Now?"

I smiled. "Now."

--

At ten that evening I felt hot and dopey as my naked feet pattered down the cold steps into the cellar, my mind fogged by hours of poring over Mrs Alderney's dry, elegant prose. I cooled quickly down here, in my summer dress, goose-pimples forming on my bare arms and legs.

I ran my eyes over the bookshelf where the collection of kinky novels had its home.

"Well, I'm quite the highbrow bookworm tonight, aren't I?" I muttered, laying a finger against one of the spines.

'GAGGING ORDER' was the title. I took it out and scanned the back cover. Legal drama... naïve young law student... tricked by her mentor... blackmail... cruel lesbians... I flipped it over to see the tasteful photograph on the cover: a young woman, bent over an expensive oak desk, bound hand and foot with leather cuffs.

"That'll do," I laughed, heading for the stairs.

I climbed the stairs to the top of the house, and paused at Katy's bedroom door. I toyed with the idea of just entering without knocking, but that wasn't tone I wanted tonight. I knocked and heard a scuffling sound, and then the door opened.

There stood Katy, dressed in a long, narrow t-shirt which she was wearing as a nightdress. She had her gag on, and held a clean pair of knickers in her hand. Before I could speak, she had lifted the hem of her dress and touched the knickers she wore underneath.

I gently pushed her hand down and made her let go of the nightdress.

"Good girl, Katy, but we'll leave that for now. Put the clean ones down for now too."

I glanced around the room. If Katy had been tidying it couldn't have been an arduous task: there was nothing in here. There was a bed. There was a small dressing table with a few lonely cosmetics and toiletries on it and small drawers under it. There was a wash-stand and a laundry basket. The floor was bare wood and there was a single window with no blind in the sloping ceiling.

Nevertheless, I took the opportunity to say: "Oh, Katy have you made the place nice for me? Oh thank you." I reached behind Katy's head and untied her gag. As I eased out the two pairs of knickers and dropped them on the floor, I whispered "We don't need these right now. You won't speak without permission, will you?"

Katy shook her head. Her mouth was pink at its corners, her lips puffy, and her cheeks were oddly dimpled. I had to kiss her. I kissed firmly but gently, and Katy kissed back. Our arms slipped around each other and we stood like that for a long time. After a while I tapped my book against the back of Katy's head, and eased away from her.

"Into bed."

Katy pulled back her sheets and crawled onto her bed. The bed was tiny, not much larger than a child's, but I slid onto it beside her. We had no choice but to lay body-to-body, and I guided Katy's unresisting head down to my chest, making her gaze up with her dark, excited eyes. I put my arm around her and Katy wriggled pleasingly beside me, and nuzzled against my breast. After a moment I felt tiny, cold toes brushing against my own feet. I shot Katy a stern look for a moment, but then kissed her forehead and clasped her feet between mine. She appeared to be in ecstasy, and couldn't take her eyes off my face.

"Now Katy, if you don't understand any words, or want to hear a bit again, raise your hand. But you won't speak, will you?" Katy shook her head. Either she had missed the patronising tone or she was enjoying the humiliation of it. "That's my good girl. So. 'GAGGING ORDER', by author unknown..."

The book began briskly and accelerated to the first sex scene within a few pages. The naïve young law student was made to watch while her mentor, an older woman, had sex with her client, a younger woman. There was relatively little kink in the scene, but Katy was immediately captivated. She closed her eyes and a broad smile played on her lips as I read aloud, at first in a normal voice, then in a murmur, then in little more than a whisper. The room grew stiller and more silent, and the pages turned.

Several unorthodox lawyer-client meetings later, and the naïve young law student was being thoroughly degraded by the other women. I was rather pleased with the pace and the intensity. Already the student had been made to bring both women to climax with her tongue, whilst being smacked with one of her law books. The scene and the chapter ended with her stripped naked getting double penetrated by the obligatory strap-on dildos. I knew it was not great literature, and was filled with all sorts of clichés, but it was wonderfully erotic, shamelessly dirty, and most importantly, it was having the desired effect on Katy.

Katy lay with her arms around me, gazing lovingly up at my whispering lips. Her hands occasionally squeezed me, taking a fitful grip on my dress. She wriggled now and then, and made an appreciative breathing sound when the book's heroine was plunged into further humiliations. She loved it. And she was utterly turned on by the whole experience.

I finished the chapter and laid the book aside, turning a little to cuddle Katy. "Enjoying it?"

She nodded, not taking her big eyes off my lips.

"More tomorrow?"

She nodded again. I kissed her affectionately once more, and after a few moments, still kissing, my hand rested on Katy's breast and gently squeezed. She moaned desperately, arching her body and pushing her arms down on the bed, to push her modest chest towards me. I kept on squeezing and caressing, drawing my palm lightly over the hard nipple which stood perkily beneath the nightdress. Katy was whimpering and squirming, and now I stopped kissing and began to gently lick her open mouth, running wetly over her lips and down her tongue when it flicked out. Her eyes were partially closed and flickering, but searching my face with confusion and desire.

I threw off the bed sheets and knelt up beside her. Without waiting to be told, Katy lifted the hem of her nightdress, pulling it all the way up to her throat. Her pale body, adorned with its fading cane-marks, undulated on the bed.

"Thank you, Katy."

I eased my fingers under the waistband of her knickers and slowly pulled them down. They pulled away from her pussy a little reluctantly, and I could see thick, sticky fluid inside them. Her pussy was in the same state, and glistened in the low light.

"Oh, Katy, look at all this. You haven't cum, have you?"

She shook her head, a look of terror on her face.

"Oh my God, Katy, it's like a swamp in these things." I laughed and Katy breathed hard, a sort of silent chuckle. "Lift your knees, I want these off you."

I carefully slid the knickers down and over Katy's feet. Holding them carefully, I lowered them over her face, turned them over and said "Lick."

Katy's tongue came out and scraped the sticky fluid from the surface of the fabric. She swallowed and licked some more. When I was satisfied, I pushed the knickers between Katy's lips and lifted her head to tie the gag.

"Let me look at this thing..." I ran my fingers firmly along the line of Katy's pussy, picking up more liquid and making her moan desperately. "Shh... oh Katy, you must be so horny." I wiped my fingers over her face, smearing her with juice, and finally wiping my fingers dry in her hair. She gazed up at me imploringly.

I sighed and touched my fingers to Katy's breasts. I drew them down the length of her body, down to her thighs, exerting hardly any pressure, making her whimper.

"Have you enjoyed tonight?"

Katy nodded eagerly while I reached down to the floor and picked up her fresh, clean knickers. I lifted her feet one at a time to slip them into the knickers. I pulled them up until they were snugly in place. I pressed my fingers against her pussy until I felt dampness seeping through.

"But you know why I'm doing this, don't you?"

Katy shook her head.

"Well, you're not getting an orgasm tonight, are you? Or tomorrow. And after that... even if I start hurting you again, I might not want to give you orgasms. But you'd really like one, wouldn't you?"

Katy blinked sadly and nodded.

"So do you know why I'm doing this?"

Katy nodded.

"To punish you? To remind you you're helpless? Because you're pathetic and deserve anything I chose to do to you?"

Katy nodded, closed her eyes, and pushed her head back against the pillow. I pulled down the hem of her shirt and tidied it around her body. I leaned down until my lips were almost touching hers.

"Oh, poor horny, dripping little slut." Katy raised her head, trying to make our lips touch, but I moved just out of her reach. "However will you convince me to let you orgasm?"

She gazed at me with desperate, glistening eyes. She shook her head: she didn't know.

"No? Well... I suppose you have a day or so to think. But obviously you need me to hurt you, so you'll need to beg for that really, really hard. Otherwise, you'll just have to be a good worshipper and... hope." I stroked her toes affectionately. "I'm really enjoying tormenting you like this. I suppose you have to hope something more amusing occurs to me, yes?"

She nodded.

I stood up and pulled the sheets over Katy, tucking her in.

"Now. I know I don't have to tell you not to masturbate. Would you like me to read to you again tomorrow?"

She nodded, eager again.

"Sure? I mean I enjoyed cuddling and kissing and everything, but I'm not a horny dripping slut, and you really are."

She nodded.

"Okay. Well, I'll see you in the morning. Sweet dreams."

12