Claiming Katy Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was ashamed of having touched my foot to Sophie's face -- at first because she was clearly shocked by it, and then because it exposed my own little obsession. And then she had accepted it so sweetly and even indulged it. But what kind of a question was 'Am I a freak?' Totally embarrassing.

Now Sophie was kissing me, hungrily. I kissed back, stroking her hair and then her face, adoring the softness of her. I felt an urge to assert myself.

"Sophie..." I whispered, between kisses. "Sophie... I want to make you cum. And I want to see you completely naked."

"Will you undress me?"

"No... I want to watch you walking in my room, taking off your clothes and letting down your hair and taking off jewellery... and then just walking naked. Just because I suspect you have an achingly beautiful body and I want to see it move."

She laughed. "And when I've done that you'll make me cum?"

"If you want me to."

She smiled and stood up, walking away from me. She walked to the far end of the room and I had to sit up and look over the back of the sofa. She sat on the desk and removed her rings and her necklace, laying them carefully on the blotter. She took the fastenings out of her hair and shook her head so that her face was a little obscured by her fringe. She reached behind her and unfastened the waistband of her skirt. Then she stood and walked back to me, allowing the skirt to shake loose from her hips. When it started to fall she stopped and pushed it down, letting it slide swiftly over her legs. She stepped away and began walking around the sofa in a circle, shrugging off her jacket and letting it lay in a heap on the floor.

Now she stood in front of me, the hem of her blouse hanging low enough to obscure her knickers. I gazed at her, frozen in anticipation. She smiled at me.

"I feel really silly."

I laughed. "Just wait until I ask you to dance."

Sophie laughed too, and she did almost dance as she turned and walked towards the door. Without thinking, I slid off the sofa onto the floor, eyes fixed on Sophie's legs and feet as they prowled across the carpet. Facing away, she unfastened her blouse and eased it off. She was beautiful, erect and lithe. Her skin glowed in the dim light. She turned and saw me on the floor.

"Why are you down there?"

"I want to see why Katy worships you. I don't think it's complicated."

Sophie frowned. "Please don't behave like Katy. We said you weren't going to be..."

"Please. Just please undress. Let me watch you for a while from here. Don't worry about me, I'm a grown up. I won't embarrass you."

"Well, in that case..." Sophie turned away again and unfastened her bra. She let it drop and then crossed her hands behind her back. She stood motionless. She made no sound. She was challenging me to make the next move.

I licked my lips and hesitantly reached forward with one hand. I started to crawl, quietly, but bringing myself up behind Sophie quickly. She turned, and now I could kneel comfortably and gaze up at her. She was wonderful, her soft, slender muscles moving her effortlessly, and her breasts bobbing sweetly.

"It's not because she's a masochist, or somehow degraded. She worships you because you're lovely."

Sophie blushed, but smiled. She stroked my hair and said, "Thank you. But please... can we not talk about her? I want to be alone with you." She turned away with a playful smile and began to walk across the floor, quite slowly, waving her hand as if to ask me to follow her. I did, still crawling, grinning. She led me around the room, and I paid no attention to where we went, my attention absorbed by the beautiful, swaying figure ahead of me. I watched her knickers move so beautifully with her gently twitching buttocks, and after a while I couldn't restrain myself. I stood and caught Sophie from behind, snaking my arms around her waist, and sliding my fingers into the top of the knickers.

Sophie smiled, sighed and wriggled her back against me.

"Take these off, please," I whispered. "I want you naked."

She held my hands for a moment, then slid her own fingers inside her waistband and pushed her knickers down. Then she turned swiftly in my arms and kissed me, pressing her naked form against me. Between kisses she spoke softly.

"Bella... you can do whatever you want. You don't have to do anything you don't want. But if you want to kiss my feet, you would be very, very welcome."

I laid my hands on Sophie's shoulders and ran them down her breasts, delighted by the little shiver this prompted from the naked body. I squeezed softly, locking my gaze with hers, and then pushed very gently, guiding her backwards to the sofa. I gave a firm shove, not enough to overpower her, but insistent, encouraging her to fall backwards over the arm of the sofa. She obliged with a smile, falling on her back and dangling her legs over the arm. She lay there with eyes half closed, and flexed her feet. I fell to my knees and caught the wriggling feet, pressing them to my throat.

"Credit Katy with good taste. Remember that she is human, no more, no less." I closed my lips over Sophie's toes with a moan. Sophie wrapped her arms over her face and gasped with pleasure.

"But I treat her as less than human. She wants to be less than human. Don't talk about her."

I stood and roughly pushed Sophie's legs apart, holding one on the arm of the sofa and pushing the other down to the floor, so that she was now spread wide. I kept my eyes on the glistening pussy as I sat on the sofa, between her legs. I pressed two fingers against it and caught Sophie's clit firmly. Her body bucked and she groaned as I began to work expertly on the hot little button.

"Don't confuse different things. She certainly is lesser than you, but not less than human."

Sophie seemed uninterested in conversation, but her hands closed softly over my hand and her eyes were dark and hot. She squirmed and lifted her pelvis, presenting herself to my efficient fingers.

"Please stop talking about her."

I enjoyed feeling -- for a moment -- composed and in control. I wondered if Sophie knew that I enjoyed being still partially clothed while she was naked.

I caught one of Sophie's feet, which was curling convulsively on the upholstery, and raised it to my face. I pecked kisses.

"Thank you Sophie. I know I'm a freak. I know what this is, but I wouldn't kiss just any feet. 'Fetish' is an ugly and demeaning term. It disregards sensuality and aesthetic beauty, and even Katy..."

"Stop talking."

Her foot suddenly pushed quite firmly, forcing me backward against the sofa. For a moment I was pinned there, the warm foot pressing my face into the cushion, and an erotic thrill burned through me and I swore. For a moment she pinned me like this, her face fierce, her finger working calmly on her clit. Then she laughed playfully, sat up and wrestled me swiftly onto my back, and with shocking speed and force she lowered her pussy onto my face, smothering me. My hands slid over her slippery skin, gripping thighs, feet, waist and breasts, squeezing and caressing as she rocked herself against my mouth.

Clearly she was cumming, her breath edged with shivering moans, and soon she was crying out. It was a violent climax and I could feel her body shake and convulse. When she was done she tumbled onto the floor, kneeling beside me and kissing me hungrily. I pulled her close and soon we were lying together on the sofa, faces nuzzling together, limbs entangled.

--Sophie's Statement:

I wanted to stay with Dr Pacetti, all night, all of the next day, forever. I wanted to make love with her, play games and experiment. I wanted to know all about her, hear her speak endlessly and feel secure in her arms.

But we both knew we had to work in the morning, so I reluctantly pulled myself out of the embrace and, under the sleepy gaze of la dottoressa, I gathered up my clothes and got dressed.

When I was ready I placed a single soft kiss on Bella's cheek and asked "Would you like me to call you again?"

"Of course. And I'd like you to do this to me again. Soon."

"I will, I promise. Don't come to the door with me."

She nodded. "Did you mind me talking about Katy?"

In truth I would have preferred not to have thought about Katy at all. My relationship with Katy felt demeaning when I was with Bella. Katy was pathetic, so to be worshipped by her felt pathetic.

And of course Bella understood this. Her question was loaded with false innocence. She was playing a mischievous game. I was shocked and thrilled, and didn't know quite what to make of it. But I responded as smoothly as I could.

"You did other things with your mouth that I liked better. Seriously though, when I'm with you, you're all that interests me."

Her soft lips parted in a bright grin as she wriggled cosily on the upholstery. "That's nice, thank you. You'd better call me again very soon."

I kissed her gently and left.

12