Claiming Katy Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, I thought I could do better. All the nice ones belong to someone."

I beamed. "They're exactly what I wanted. How are you going to make the offering? Have you thought?"

"Yes, but... I really couldn't, not with these."

"I'll decide that. Tell me."

"I wanted to put them between your toes." She was blushing furiously.

I stretched out my feet and wriggled my toes, still smiling.

"Choose the eight prettiest flowers then."

Trembling visibly, Katy lowered herself to her knees directly in front of me. She selected the first flower -- some sort of blossom -- and carefully placed it between two of my toes. It tickled slightly, but the sensation was pleasant. And her earnest concentration was beautiful. Slowly a flower was placed between each of my toes, until they formed a decorative band across my feet. In fact it looked very pretty, and I said so. She smiled anxiously, but she was clearly happy with the effect too. I realised I would have to keep my feet relatively still.

"Katy, I'm very pleased with your offering. I consider it good use of your mind and body."

"Thank you Miss Sophie."

"Do you think you've earned the chance to worship me?"

She shook her head.

"Good girl. But wrong. Start with the kissing."

"Thank you Miss Sophie..."

She lowered her head and pressed her lips against the flagstone between my feet. She pecked slow, soft kisses. She showed every sign of affection as she opened her mouth more and kissed longer and harder. I leaned forward carefully to watch her, and saw her tongue pushing against the cold stone. I let her continue like this for a long while, and then Katy spoke.

"Thank you..." she whispered, "thank you for making me worthy..."

"You're welcome. Oh, you lovely little creature. Freeze."

She stopped moving, her face pressed against the floor. I raised my feet, flexed my toes, and shook the flowers onto the top of Katy's head. Some caught in her hair, some tumbled to the floor around her face.

"Would you like to kiss my feet?"

Katy's voice was muffled but hasty.

"Yes please."

"Are you sure? You can see how dirty they are."

"Yes please... They're not... Or... I could wash them if you prefer."

I sat back and grinned at her, unseen.

"Well, it's not one or the other, is it? You have a choice: either you wash them then kiss clean feet, or you kiss dirty feet, then wash them. You might even get to kiss clean feet after that."

"I didn't think of that," she laughed.

"That's why I'm on a throne like a Goddess, and you're at my feet with weeds in your hair. Your choice, anyway. Ask."

"May I kiss your dirty feet please?"

"Of course you may."

Katy's head snapped up and her lips dragged across the sole of my foot. I knew my feet weren't disgustingly dirty by any means, but they had walked a lot of floor that morning. She showed every sign of ecstasy, her breath shivering, her eyes closed.

I sighed happily, leaned back with my hands behind my head, and focused all my attention on the gentle fluttering movements of Katy's lips.

"Thank you Goddess."

I laughed at her with the faintest hint of derision, just for fun. I thought for a moment. "You're welcome, supplicant."

I reclined on my Throne for a long time, enjoying her tongue on my feet. I found myself musing that there was a drawback to this: Katy would be sure to leave all the floors a little dirty from now on. I laughed silently.

Katy used her tongue sparingly, but my feet slowly began to feel a little damp. When I was satisfied they were wet enough, I gently pushed Katy's face away and placed my feet flat on the floor to pick up a little more dirt. Her eyes remained fixed on them, as though wondering if she was allowed to continue kissing. She decided not. I reached down the side of the Throne and lifted up the mirror. I balanced it carefully on the armrest and angled it towards Katy. She looked up. Her face was pink and grubby, and she could see it in the mirror. She looked unhappy for the briefest moment, then saw my smile and she grinned. My foot lifted and affectionately poked her cheek.

"That's the face I want at my feet. Good girl. Ready to crawl?"

She nodded.

"You'll follow close to my heels. Do your best to kiss them."

"Thank you."

I stood and deliberately pressed my feet onto the scattered flowers. I stepped past Katy, slowly enough to let her brush her lips against my ankle. Then I made my way across the stone floor, listening with delight to the sound of Katy scampering behind me. She failed to land a kiss before I reached the cellar door.

"Katy, you need to try a little harder, please. This is worship, yes?"

"Yes Goddess."

"Well then, you must kiss my heels, even if that means my heels kick your face. It won't hurt much, it won't damage you, and you will demonstrate your devotion. Okay? Be brave for me."

"Yes Goddess. I'll do my best."

I climbed the stairs to the kitchen, gratified to feel Katy's face bouncing off my heels and ankles.

"Good girl," I purred, striding across the kitchen, Katy scuffling furiously in my wake, bobbing her head and glancing her open mouth against my foot.

"Goddess, I'm really afraid... I don't want to trip you."

"You won't trip me. You're doing very well."

I walked down the hall and began to ascend the stairs. I moved more slowly now, looking back at Katy and watching her stealing her kisses. I shoved the sole of my foot against her face, pushing her away, only to see her lunge forward and kiss again.

"Oh, Katy, did I kick your face?"

"Yes, thank you Goddess."

I took another step and felt Katy's lips, and this time I shoved her away with enough force to make her tumble the few stairs to the floor. She scampered back to my heel and thanked me again.

"You're welcome." I climbed the stairs to my bedroom without another word, but kicking every time I felt a kiss.

--

In my bathroom I stopped and turned abruptly.

"Freeze. Lie on your back."

Katy wriggled around until she was on her back with her head beside my feet. I sat on the closed toilet and smiled down at her.

"Hello, supplicant."

"Hello." She looked wonderfully relaxed. I could have just watched her lay there, smiling, for hours. "What does 'supplicant' mean?"

"It means someone humbly and earnestly asking for something. Like a lowly person begging the favours of a Goddess."

"Thank you, Goddess."

I crossed my legs and showed her the sole of my foot.

"How dirty are my feet now?"

"Beautifully dirty. There are petals on your heel."

I smiled at her for a little while. "Open your mouth."

Her mouth opened wide and she gazed up excitedly. Again, I just smiled at her for along time.

"Put out your tongue, as far as you can."

That turned out to be quite far. Her tongue curled down to the tip of her chin.

"Do you think you've been a good supplicant so far? Have you begged earnestly and humbly?"

After a moment of hesitation, Katy nodded. Her eyes looked a little wet. Something emotional was building inside her, I could see, so I uncrossed my legs and lowered my foot to her face.

"Don't move," I whispered, "not a muscle. Don't you dare."

I placed my heel on Katy's tongue and pressed firmly. Then I dragged the length of my sole over it, finally slipping my toes across its width. The pure physical sensation was wonderful: her tongue was wet and hot. But the expression of sheer, large-eyed devotion was exhilarating. I wondered if Katy had any thought of the previous night. She seemed to be completely lost in the moment.

I had no interest in being gentle now, and I pushed and shoved Katy's face, meeting no resistance. This had the result of smearing dirt over her face, and I began to deliberately mark her nose, cheeks and forehead. She surely realised she was being painted with dirt.

When I was satisfied there was more dirt on the face than my foot, I withdrew it and wiped it on Katy's dress. I presented the other foot and let it hover above her tongue. She was breathing hard and only just resisting the temptation to raise her head and lick.

"Would you like to stop now?" I grinned. Her head shook quickly. "But you've already licked so much dirt. I wouldn't want to lick dirty feet. No normal person would want to lick dirty feet. Aren't you normal?"

Katy shook her head. Then she whispered: "I'm not a person."

"Yes you are. Lick." Her head bobbed up and down swiftly, lapping eagerly at my sole. "You're just not a normal person. You're not a proper person. You're degraded, stripped to your shameful urges and lusts. You're perverted and contemptible. But you are still an inferior, wretched, broken person. Because you're mine, and I decide these things for you."

Her licking was becoming more desperate and she was making tiny whimpering sounds. She wiped her cheeks and brow against the foot and smeared dirt across her skin. A daisy petal caught in her eyelash. I sighed happily.

"Oh, good girl. You're doing everything right. Good girl. So, whatever I call you, whatever you do and however you feel, you are a very real, special, wonderful person, precisely where she belongs. Because if you weren't a person, what would that make me?"

"I'm sorry, please don't be insulted. I'm sorry."

"Okay, enough." I pushed Katy's head to the floor and stood up, putting weight on her and twisting her face to the side. I pressed and twisted my heel, gently grinding Katy's cheek against the floor. "You've made my feet really dirty now. Wash them."

12