Claiming Katy Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That had an effect. With enormous effort Katy slowly began to regain a little control. First she stopped shaking her head, then her body grew a little more still. There was a continuing whine in her throat and her face was twisted in pain. Her body was shuddering violently, apparently a pure response to the shock. She heaved great, tearful, whining breaths and contorted her body as though trying to push her tortured nipples as far from her as possible. I watched intently, trying to decide whether this was merely a new attempt to make me end the torment. Then she spoke up hoarsely.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm pathetic... I know... please pull them off..."

"Why should I? Give me a reason that isn't laughable or insulting."

Katy drew a savage breath through her nose, releasing it hissing through her clenched teeth. Then again. And again.

"So that... so that you can put them back on again..."

I almost melted with pride and affection, but I moved purposefully, stepping onto the bench to stand astride Katy's hips. I bent at the waist and took hold of the clips, looking her in the eye. I was aware that even as she grimaced in terrified anticipation, she was fingering her pussy again.

I pulled gently once more, enough to lift and stretch the nipples, enough to prompt a scream so high it was barely audible. But the clips held fast and I began to twist them, drinking in Katy's agony. I did this for a long time, once again thrilling to look her in the eye. When the clips came free with their cold clicks, Katy fell backwards and shook with silent sobs, her quivering hands back by her sides.

"Were you cumming again?" I whispered. She nodded, her face screwed up as though disgusted with herself. "Don't be ashamed. That's beautiful. You didn't cum and I'm proud of you. I'll put them back and in a minute I'll let you cum. But wait to be told."

I gently eased the clips back into place. Even before they closed Katy was squealing, and once they were secured she was bucking and squirming and howling. I stood up straight and put my foot on the writhing abdomen. I stamped down hard and she fell still for a moment, shocked.

"I don't think this is really beyond what you can endure. You controlled yourself enough to stop begging. You even begged for more. You can endure this, yes?"

Unable to speak, but clearly proud of herself, Katy nodded, staring at my foot. She watched as I stepped away, reached to the floor, and picked up a third clip from the little box. She began to squirm again, and looked like she might cry.

"I have to do this, Katy. I have to put this on your clit. Because I have to know you are beyond your limits and that I haven't been wasting my time." I watched Katy begin to lose control, shaking her head again, looking miserable. I decided now was a good moment for total honesty. "And because, frankly, I enjoy watching you suffer. I enjoy hearing you howl like an animal. Hurting you turns me on. Do you understand?"

She stared at me, eyes blazing, then nodded.

"Put your hands by your sides, flat on the bench."

She obeyed, damp fingers trembling.

I stepped onto the bench and then carefully stood on Katy's hands, one foot on each side, crushing them into the leather. My back was to Katy, so when I bent at the waist I revealed my own wet pussy, sheathed in clinging white cotton.

Katy's clit was swollen and hard, from arousal and beating, but it still presented a tiny surface. There was enough to support the clip, but only its point. I touched the hot skin with the cold steel, and Katy convulsed, her hands struggling helplessly under my heels. But she made no sound.

"When I put this on, I will release your hands. You may then choose. Remove the clip, or masturbate to an orgasm. You may not do both. Are we clear?"

A tiny, terrified voice said "Yes Miss Sophie."

She couldn't see me close my eyes and bite my lip, terrified.

"The threshold for punishment pain is off the scale now. Don't disobey me."

"No Miss S-"

I squeezed open the clip and put it in place. It bit relentlessly into the button of flesh and Katy's voice was an incoherent wail. I was sure she would remove the clip as soon as she was able, and I felt a little sorry that she wouldn't get her orgasm.

Katy was bucking and struggling, and she would work her hands free eventually. I stepped off them and watched them jump to her pussy. Her fingers touched the metal tentatively, but then froze in shock at the pain. I turned around to watch her face. Though her body was shaking and she was moaning hoarsely, her streaming eyes gazed up with yearning.

"Oh Katy..."

I took hold of some of the hanging chains above me, to steady my balance and take some of my weight. I carefully stepped onto Katy, first one foot on her belly, then the other foot on her chest.

Katy looked up at me with a kind of wonder, and she seemed to start masturbating without a conscious thought, fingers sliding either side of the cruel metal.

I just laughed at her. There were so many words of encouragement and affection that I could have said, but my impulse was to laugh. It wasn't a cruel laugh, in fact it was light and playful, but the contrast with Katy's helpless, breathless moans was intense.

"Please Goddess... may I cum?"

I couldn't stop laughing, but I shook my head and managed to giggle a response.

"No Katy. I'll tell you when."

I used my toes to poke at the clips on Katy's breasts, moving them enough to make them pinch a little more, and make her wail again. I did this for a while, grinding the clips beneath my feet until they twisted off and Katy choked on her cries of pain. I could see she was about lose control, so I shifted my weight, lifted my foot off her belly and stepped forward, pressing it down firmly on her upturned face.

"Oh Goddess please! I have to cum!"

"You pathetic... little... insect... cum."

Katy shivered and convulsed and a long, uncontrollable orgasm ripped through her. She wailed "Oh Goddess!" over and over and then:

"I luh- I worship you!"

I was slowly and carefully letting go of the chains to stand on Katy with all of my weight as I noticed this strange self-correction. I realised she couldn't tease her over this any more, so I sighed, and spoke gently.

"Speak your mind Katy. As long as it's true."

"I love you Goddess! I worship you and I love you! Oh Goddess I think I'm cumming again I can't stop please!"

I smiled and shifted so both of my feet were on Katy's face.

"Pathetic. Snivelling. Slutty. Bitch. Yes, you may have another orgasm, as soon as you remove that last clip. If you can't remove it, you don't deserve to be under my feet."

I immediately heard the bright, sharp click, and then Katy howled, though her ravaged voice was failing in her throat. I looked back to see clear fluid gushing between Katy's fingers, and I enjoyed the violent shivers of the body beneath me.