Claiming Katy Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Marie's Statement:

I lay peaceful in Katy's embrace, content to be utterly passive for now. Perhaps forever. Katy was slithering gently against me, positioning herself so that we lay side by side, faces together but no longer kissing. I still felt her hand penetrating me, barely moving now, but it was a warm, reassuring sensation which I didn't want to lose.

I felt light and carefree for the first time in months. I knew this was in part because I had just cum for the first time in months, but so much now was clear, simple and easy, where before there had only been uncertainty.

I was owned again, and would have instruction and discipline. I could offer up everything I owned and it would be taken from me. I knew I had submitted to a terrifying mistress, but nothing less would have been good enough and I also knew how content Katy was at Sophie's feet.

And Katy... sweet, silly, beautiful...

"I love you Katy," I whispered, and my voice was weaker and drier than I intended. She didn't respond, but after a moment her face shifted and she looked at me with her large, dark eyes.

"You're naked," she breathed. "Naked. Helpless. You own nothing. You control nothing." I gave a tiny nod and Katy whispered, "Say it again."

Our eyes were inches apart, and our bodies were locked together.

"I love you Katy." If anything I sounded feebler this time.

Katy's fingers started moving slowly inside me, sliding easily against slick, sensitive flesh.

"You're nothing. You're nobdy. You're mine. Say it again."

"I love you Katy."

"I love you Madame."

Madame. So silly. But I couldn't protest. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to be kissed. She kissed gently, but she didn't stop. She didn't stop for a long time.

-The End

12