Claiming What Is His

Story Info
After weeks of training, it's time to make it official.
1.2k words
3.58
28.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her lips fiercely, as if all the power he held was in that kiss. She was his, her body, her mind and her soul. He grasped at her dress, attempting to pull her closer to him. She locked her arms around his neck deepening the kiss. Tonight was the night, tonight she'd consummate her servitude to him.

After weeks of breaking and training her, she finally was broken and became a better slave than he could have hoped for. She naturally became accustomed to her role and this brought him great pleasure. She wasn't doubtful nor disobedient, which meant he didn't have to punish her often. He was a harsh master but a fair one. He only punished when needed because he did not want to damage his property, however; when he punished, he thoroughly enjoyed reddening her pert ass or repeatedly denying her release while he continually claimed his own. She was his property, he never forgot that. Yet he also acknowledged that she was human and must be treated at the very least humanely. Her accommodations were these: she was to sleep in his bed unless she was being punished, she owned nothing except for a few clothing he allowed her as well as books and bathroom necessities. When at home, she was to clean as well as prepare the meals. She was to wait for his arrival wearing nothing and kneeling by the garage door. If her chores were not completed, she got punished. If she was not there on time, she got punished. If she was wearing a single item of clothing, she got punished. So far she had done well and managed to get punished minimally. She was a great slave to him, he started to love her and tonight, he'd show she was his.

He had taken her out for a dinner as a celebration for tonight. The dress she had worn was a beautiful red that complimented her dark brown locks and dark chocolate eyes. It fell to right below her beautiful ass and clutched to her perfect curves. She was short with tanned skin and a flat stomach. He on the other hand, stood a foot above her, was built strong (but not rippling with muscles), and had black hair with vibrant sea blue eyes. His eyes were his strongest feature. They could intimidate with icy glares or comfort with sweet glimpses. The pair complimented another perfectly, he had chosen well.

He broke the kiss and opened his eyes. He needed control, if tonight was going to go as planned he needed to stay in control. He took a step back and pulled her hands down from around his shoulders. He commanded her to strip as they stood in the foyer. She complied obediently and began to take off her dress and jewelry. Even though he let her wear the dress he prohibited her from wearing any panties or bras. Her last step was to take off her black stiletto heels, but he told her to keep them on. She stood before him in all her glory allowing him to drink in her beauty. He walked to the living room where she followed him. He took his seat and told her to pour him some scotch. She walked over to his table of his best scotch and whiskey and poured him a glass. As she leant over to pour his drink he admired her heart shaped ass that he loved and how her dark curls swayed with her. Instantly he began to feel a stirring in his pants and grinned at how he would have her take care of that soon enough. She brought back his drink then kneeled to sit on her heels at his side while he drank. As she lay her head on the side of his thigh he felt his restrained member hardening even more.

"Slave, it seems that before we can begin I need you to suck my cock."

"Yes Master" she replied as she began to undo his belt. As she finally freed his semi-hard prick and balls she looked up to him and pleaded, "Please let me suck your cock. Please let me suck your yummy cock master." And with a nod of his head she began at her work.

She started to lick his shaft from balls to head only using the tip of her tongue. She then began to use her hand to massage his balls, eliciting a groan from him. She then took his head into her mouth and began to lightly suck. She used her tongue to swirl around the head slowly and a drop of his precum came, to which she lapped up urgently. Her tongue then began to poke into his slit atop of the head earning more precum. She felt a hand on her head urging her to move on, so slowly took in a few inches. She sucked harder and tightened her lips around his shaft making him entangle his hand in her hair. With a gentle tug to her hair she took in more. As she felt him push at her throat she gagged. Her gag only pleasured him more. Knowing his sweet little cock sucker was having trouble taking his cock down her throat made him edge closer to cumming. She began to relax her throat allowing his head to pass. He pushed her head farther down his dick making her engulf his entire prick. The feeling of his balls against her chin made her moan around him. She began long stroke of taking him in and out of her mouth and throat. He groaned as he felt the cum in his balls begin to rise. He was gonna come and like a good slave, she would swallow it. Hearing his breathing become more ragged she quickened her pace and sucked harder, hollowing out her cheeks. His cock then erupted inside her mouth. Cum filled her cheeks to capacity and began to seep through the grip of her lips around his dick. She tried to swallow as much as she could and savored the taste of every drop. She released him and licked his shaft and kissed the head one last time. He saw the cum that had run onto her chin and chest and scooped it up on his finger and presented it to her. She happily suckled on his finger making sure to clean it of every drop.

She looked up at him with her lustful eyes and smiled.

"You're a good cocksucker slave" he said as he pulled her up onto his lap. She sat comfortably on top of him leaning her head in the nook of his neck. He kissed her forehead and held her tight. He drifted his hand down to her breast and began to massage it. A moan escaped her full lips as she felt her nipples harden. He continued his fondling and went on to her next breast, only exciting her more. Grinning at the power he held over her he pinched her nipple making her squeak. Oh tonight was going to be well worth the wait. Now she'd be his till he tired of her. He looked at the two small silver rings that were placed on the table aside his chair. Soon enough, soon enough.