Claire and Sarah Ch. 01

Story Info
My quest to seduce two teenagers.
2.8k words
3.96
39k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire and Sarah both looked up to me. Claire had just turned 18. Like me, she was just finishing her senior year in high school. Unlike me, she was extremely naïve and impressionable. Sarah was also 18 but had been so for several months. Despite being very intelligent and talented, Sarah lacked self-confidence. Both girls relished their time spent with me because I was good looking and very mature for my age. They respected my confidence and talent. I'd been gradually getting to know the two teenagers throughout the past year as the three of us ran cross-country and track together. They both seemed very attracted to me. And I was attracted to both of them.

I had my eye on Claire since I first took notice of her the summer before. She had an extremely cute face with pretty hazel eyes that gave testament to her youth and inexperience. Claire's face was framed by gorgeous, naturally curly hair. She had the firmest little body that enabled to her to look amazing in anything, from running shorts to blue jeans. After seeing her in a bikini at a preseason cross-country retreat, I couldn't stop thinking about her cute butt, firm thighs, and flat stomach. She also had the sexiest dick sucking lips. She had the lips of a movie star; full and naturally pouty. More than a few times that year I'd jerked off to the thought of getting my dick sucked by that beautiful mouth as those shy eyes stared up at me. I'd imagine what it would be like to get my big cock into her tiny, tight pussy. The juxtaposition of her luscious lips and innocent personality drove me crazy. Claire was a good girl in the truest sense. She didn't drink or party and seemed to have no interest in those types of things. But she was cool. She had a good taste in music and movies, a fun personality, and a great laugh. While my physical attraction made me notice her, Claire's personality made me like her.

Sarah was a different story. Sarah lacked most of the conventional good-looks that Claire possessed. To be honest, I didn't experience and immediate attraction to Sarah. Her face was not particularly pretty. Sarah did have large, light blue eyes that were her best facial feature but lacked many objective traits that would categorize her as attractive. She was by no means ugly, she just didn't stand out. However, after spending the year growing conscious of Sarah; watching her win some races, watching her train like a mad-woman, and getting to know her; I gained a new appreciation for her personality and body. Sarah was sweet and accommodating. She was a people-pleaser. She gave off a vibe that she would let me do anything to her under the right circumstances. That turned me on. Plus, she was one of our team's top runners and had the body of an Olympian. She had no curves to speak of. Sarah's ass was absolutely rock-hard. Her legs were thin and firm. Her abs were nearly as defined as mine. While her nose was quite long, she had a wide, endearing smile. I was surprised the first few times my mind wandered to the idea of fucking her. After catching a glimpse of Sarah in tight shorts and a sports bra, sweat glistening down her abs, I found myself imagining how great incredible her little body would feel under my weight as I drove my cock into her vice-like pussy. I fantasized about grabbing hold of her perfectly curved butt as she rode my dick. I optimistically speculated that she would fuck just like she ran: like a champion. Judging by her miles times, I wagered she could keep going for hours. I would soon garner a deep appreciation for her smooth skin and hair, and her wet and hungry mouth.

At the time, I was 18 and a senior in high school. I stood 6'1 and was a lithe and chiseled 170 pounds. I was the captain of the cross-country and track teams. I ran 70 miles every week so my legs were cut and firm, my abs were acutely defined, and my arm and chest muscles popped under my taut skin. But I wasn't one of those gangly, stick-kids who typically made good distance runners. I matured at a very young age and entered high school at nearly the same height and weight. I started out playing quarterback for the freshman football team and joined the wrestling team as well, before focusing strictly on running as I envisioned a college scholarship in my future. Furthermore, I was very mature for my age. My precocious personality matched my advanced physique. I was confident, intelligent, and articulate. I had great friends. Teachers loved me. Parents loved me. And girls loved me.

I was the first amongst my friends to start masturbating. When I ejaculated for the first time I didn't know what it was because my school hadn't taught sex education yet. Finally, as my peers began talking about sex and the school's first rumors of make-out sessions and hand-jobs circulated, I was more than ready to experiment. I lost my virginity at quite a young age to girl a few years older than me. My young hormones, naturally sexual personality, and finely tuned body essentially made me a walking perpetual hard-on. From that point forward, I embarked upon a discreet sexual conquest throughout the rest of my time in high school. I de-virginized a sizeable percentage of the girls at my school. I slept with a bunch more girls around my age; some older, some younger; a few friends' sisters, a teacher, an ex-babysitter, and several moms. By the time I was 18 and fully physically mature, I measured my dick at a shade over 8 inches, 8 ½ if I cheated and jammed the ruler against the base of my groin. If I had enough time and enough stimulation, I'd been known to ejaculate six or seven times in an 18 hour span. By the time I was a senior, I had the academic aspect of school pretty well figured out. When I wasn't in class or at practice, I was usually trying to get laid. I cultivated a respectable stable of female fuck-buddies that I kept busy with. But I always loved the idea of experimenting with someone new. In order to keep up this fevered pace, I had to exercise precise discretion. My reputation was my key. I knew that if I got a bad rap as a player, a slut, or an ass-hole, then my ability to find new and exciting lovers would be jeopardized. Unquestionably, the innocent glow that emanated from Claire and Sarah drew me to them. I knew it would take considerable effort to put myself in a position where I might be able enact some of the fantasies I'd been having about these two young teens.

Claire and Sarah were friends so it was only natural that I began hanging out with both of them. By the end of our senior in high school, I had spent an entire cross-country and track season making small with them at practice and team functions. They frequently saw me in my most positive light, as the leader of our teams and as an athletic specimen. Undoubtedly, they were both extremely intimidated by me for a long time. However, I was nice and approachable so I gave them a reason to wonder what-if.

The three of us began hanging out in earnest in the late spring. At first, the social sessions were completely innocent. Well, I shouldn't say innocent because I relished the opportunity of hooking up with either of them, but I knew I'd have to make my moves slowly and under the right circumstances. To be honest, I really did like hanging out with them. They were fun, sweet, and constantly massaging my ego. They seemed to idolize me and hung on every piece of adult advice I gave them. After a few weeks of some late night chat sessions, we'd flirted to the point where I could sense that they were ready to take things to the next level.

Normally, we would hang out in Sarah's basement. Sarah had a single mom who was pretty relaxed and liberal about what her only daughter did and who she hung out with. Not that it mattered. I had met Sarah's mom and really put the charms on her. She loved me. Plus, she knew me as the paternal presence on the cross-country team. Claire, on the other hand, had incredibly strict parents. After a few instances of us hanging out, they sat me down and made me declare my intentions. I charmed them as well but they were still cautious with Claire due to her overt naiveté. Luckily, Claire's parents would let her hang out with Sarah all the time. Once at Sarah's, we could do whatever we wanted. Most nights we would watch a movie, listen to music, or just chat. However, on this particular night we decided to go to my house for a few hours. Claire was spending the night at Sarah's so time was not an issue. I drove the girls to my house under the guise of finishing a movie.

I took them to my room and put on the movie. The only place for all of us to sit was my bed. By this time, we had all done a fair amount of cuddling in our time spent together so the three of us on my small twin bed was not uncomfortable. By the time we got situated, I found myself lying on the bed with an arm around each girl. Sarah was to my right, against the wall, and Claire was to my left. We hardly noticed when the movie ended as we were all very comfortable. We began another one of our chat sessions. The girls would ask me all sorts of questions. I'd dispense what came across as sage advice, even though most of the time I didn't have any idea what I was talking about. We talked about some serious things but we usually kept our dialogue pretty flirty. Eventually, it got quite late and I could tell the girls were getting tired as the conversation lulled. After a lengthy pause in the conversation I made my move.

I kissed Claire on the lips and she kissed me back. This was our first kiss. Her soft, full lips felt amazing. I gave her a few strong pecks before putting my tongue in her mouth. I didn't know if she had ever been kissed before, but she reacted well. Claire was extremely innocent and I knew I would have to move slowly with her. I actually considered getting my tongue into her mouth on our first kiss a moral victory. As I kissed Claire I let my right arm explore around Sarah's body. I rubbed her back, caressed her neck, squeezed her flat stomach, and let my hand stray to her small, firm breasts. Since I began kissing Claire first, Sarah was most likely either jealous or insecure. I made sure to convey my attention to her with my hand. Luckily, she physically responded to my touches. I was very excited that Sarah didn't take my initiation with Claire as an insult or as a reason to withdraw from the situation. I was greatly enjoying my first kiss with Claire but I sensed Sarah on the other side of me. Reluctantly, I broke off my kiss with Claire but did so in a way so that I subtly, silently indicated that we would resume shortly. I gave her pouty lower lip a few quick nibbles and turned my head away.

Sarah was waiting for me. We quickly began a full, passionate kiss. Sarah did not need any warming up as she had ample time to ponder her turn as she watched Claire and I making out. In fact, I was pleasantly surprised by Sarah's natural instincts and aggressiveness. While I had always been more physically attracted to Claire, Sarah immediately impressed me with her warm mouth and probing tongue. She was a fantastic natural kisser. Again, I made sure to keep Claire involved by rubbing her back and caressing her skin. I had to tread carefully with Claire though; at this point I wasn't sure how far she would let my hand stray. I received a positive response when I cupped Claire's breast over her shirt. Claire's tits were larger and softer than Sarah's. While Sarah's were cuppable and extremely firm, Claire's were fuller and held a more womanly shape. Neither girl was busty, but both had great teenage breasts. I pushed my luck even further and slipped my left hand down the back of Claire's jeans. My hand went directly down her underwear to touch bare skin. The smooth skin of her ass felt amazing as I continued to wrestle with Sarah's tongue.

I continued to switch between Claire and Sarah, enjoying my first kissing experience with both girls. Typically, I only saw kissing as a necessary means of foreplay leading to sex. But I was truly enjoying myself just making out with these two innocent teenagers. I spent an equal amount of time with each girl and made sure to switch between the two at a consistent rate. To their credit, the girls' passion increased with time as well. The kissing was forceful and deep. I took the liberty of taking off my own shirt. Both girls had remarked upon my body on multiple occasions so I knew this would go over well. As I was kissing one of the girls, the other would run her hands across my front. My stomach is extremely sensitive and every time one of the two would trace her fingers across my belly my gut would churn and my dick would quiver with teasing anticipation.

As the kissing continued, I proceeded to test my limits with my hands. After several attempts, I was able to fondle Claire's breasts under her bra. Her newly-sprouted chest felt amazing in my hand. Her boobs were soft yet high and firm. They gave all the indications of being the beginning of a fantastic set of boobs. Sarah, being a bit older with a less innocent personality, let my hand go wherever I pleased. Sarah's perky little tits were nice and I gave them ample attention but eventually I sought to explore her further. I paid my due respect to Sarah's ass, which was incredible. Each cheek was perfectly cuppable. Her skin was so soft and the hundreds of miles she had put in training had shaped her butt into a masterpiece. Sarah reciprocated my aggressiveness as she moved her fingers across my chest and down toward my waistline. As our mouths were busy, Sarah gave no indication of stopping me as a few of my fingers explored further between her legs. As I let my fingers reach around the curve of her ass, I was shocked to discover that she was sopping wet. It took immense self-control not to plunge two fingers deep into Sarah's pussy right then and there. My better sense prevailed and I continued my gradual escalation of sexual exploration. I probed around Sarah's pussy lips and marveled at how moist she was. I moved my mouth back to Claire but kept my fingers near Sarah's wetness. I let my index finger dance around Sarah's clit while I made out with her best friend. I didn't have the access to be certain, but it felt as though Sarah was shaved as my finger hadn't encountered a trace of hair.

Finally, I'd had enough teasing and needed to be touched. I put my right hand over Sarah's and guided her hand toward my crotch. I wrapped my fingers over hers and guided them under the waistline of my jeans and boxers. Dutifully, she allowed her hand to be placed directly on my erection. She patronized me with an inexperienced squeeze of my shaft and didn't immediately withdraw her hand. Despite the wonderful sensation of having this sexy teen touch my cock, I quickly realized that no emission would be forthcoming under these circumstances. At this point, our physical interaction had not escalated without my initiation for some time. At risk of scaring these girls off and ruining the moment, I decided that this was as far as it could go for tonight. The three of us kissed for a while longer but I came to the conclusion that I should hedge my bets, stop the action for the night, and set the stage for another rendezvous.

We wrapped things up and I drove the girls home, with a raging hard-on in my pants for the entire drive. During the drive back to my house I reflected upon my night with the girls and fantasized about the next time we would hang out.