Claire and the New Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SMACK.

"Please let me cum."

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.

"Is that what you're supposed to say whore?"

"I'm your whore, Cam."

His hand let go of the panties and before I could beg him to continue with the assault I heard the sound of his belt. First, as he was pulling it away from his pants, and then, as it was flying through the air. CRACK. "AAARRRGHH, oooooohhhh yeeesss, Cam I'm your whore." I sank into another shuddering orgasm. His belt came hard against my ass once more, just for measure.

I fell to the ground away from him. His hands found my face and pulled me up toward him. "Did that feel good whore?"

I nodded. Words couldn't describe the way that had felt.

He smiled a crooked smile. "I guess only whores like having their ass smacked."

I nodded once again.

"Do whores like having their faces fucked?"

I shrugged. How would I know?

"I guess we'll find out wont we?" He grabbed ahold of my hair and pulled me to my knees. From there, I could see his dick bulging in his jeans. Without being told I reached up and fought with his button and zipper to pull it free. "You are a whore at you?" I didn't reply. He used the hand that was holding onto my hair to nod for me.

His dick was gorgeous. I wasn't an expert, you know, being a virgin and all, but it was at least 8 inches long and it was as thick as my wrist. The sight of the slick tan cock made my mouth water. I really was a whore. I tried to lung at the thing, but he caught me still holding onto my hair.

"I said I was going to face fuck you whore. I didn't say you were going to blow me. Put your hands behind your back."

I didn't know there was a difference. But since Cam told me to do it, I put my hands behind my back.

He grabbed ahold of my nose with his free hand and pinched it shut. If I had known that was his way of asking me to open my mouth, I would have just done it. The second I went to take a deep breath of air, his thick dick slammed straight into my mouth. The back of my throat gave him some resistance but he let go of my nose and grabbed ahold of the back of my head to force his dick in. I gagged.

"Whores don't choke on dick." He breathed heavily. Just when his thick cock made it all the way to the back of my throat he pulled all the way out and slammed back in. I know I should have hated the assault, but every inch of me was aching for him to continue. When I felt pre-cum seep from the head of his dick I drank at it like a ravenous whore.

He fucked his dick hard at the back of my throat. "Stick out your tongue Whore."

I didn't think it was possible, but I tried, because I would have done anything for him. He shoved his dick all the way down my throat and my tongue lapped hungrily at his balls. "Oh fuck, Claire." He kept his dick all the way inside my throat while I tongued him. I looked up, and even though I was an oxygen deprived slut, for a second, I was positive he looked at me like he wanted me. Just like Blake, and just like Aiden. That was the second just before I was about to pass out. He pulled his dick all the way out, gave me a short second to catch my breath, and then slammed his dick back into me.

After a few more minutes of the pounding I felt his dick head swelling at the back of my throat. "You want your prize for being a whore?" He asked.

"mmmmmmhhhhhhmmmmmmm."

"Oh fuck." He choked from my moan.

He pulled his slobber covered cock out of my mouth and with one hand holding my head in place he started jerking off in my face. "Beg me for it Whore."

"Please cum on me Cam. I'm your whore."

The first stream of cum hit my eagerly open mouth. I swallowed it, and open back up ready for more. But the next stream hit me on the eye, and then my chin, and then cheek, and forehead. He was clearly trying to paint my face. "You're a beautiful whore, you know that?"

"I'm glad you like." I tried to look up at him. It was difficult with my cum covered eyelash.

"Stand up whore."

I obeyed immediately. His massive hand clawed at my tube-top dress. Before I even realized what he was doing he ripped the fabric. I was standing exposed, in only my stiletto heels, and my thong-brief panties. I shouldn't have felt exposed after everything we'd already been through, but I did.

My pert nipples hardened instantly from the cool air.

"Damn." He sighed. "You're a sexy bitch, you know that?"

I nodded.

He wrapped his arms around me throwing me face first into the sofa. "I'm going eat your pussy Claire." He sounded unsure of himself. So, without bending my knees, but leaving my face down in the couch all the same, I threw my ass up in the air.

He didn't hesitate throwing his face into my sopping wet cunt. "Oh, fuck Cam." I moaned. His tongue lapped around my panties, and then, to my joy his tongue found my clit. He rolled it around like it was a ball on his tongue and then sucked it between his lips. I started bucking back on his face. The spanking had been an sensation, but having him tongue my pussy was unreal.

As soon as he was done sucking on my clit, he licked all the way up and down the length of my pussy, and then pushed the panties to the side. Without warning he pressed his tongue into my ass. "Oh god." I gasped in shock

He leaned back and chuckled. "What's the matter Whore? Has this ass never been tongue-fucked?"

I moaned. "No."

His fingers slid up the length of my slit and massaged my engorged clit. "Do you want me to lick your ass, Whore?"

"Yes."

He drove his tongue back into my virgin anus sending a chill up my spine. His fingers worked my clit and cunt and his tongue expertly fucked my ass. "Oh jeez-sus Cam, you're gunna make me cum. Don't stop!"

The second that I said the words he pulled his tongue out and laughed.

"You're the whore here sweetheart. You don't get to tell me what to do."

I moaned in defeat. He scooped up some juice from my pussy with two of his fingers and massaged them around my never-been fucked anus.

"What are you doing?" I started to push myself up off the sofa, but he held me down.

"It occurred to me, if this ass has never been licked," as he spoke he shoved one finger in down to the first knuckle. "It's probably never been fucked either."

"I said I'd have sex with you. I didn't say I'd let you fuck me in the ass."

He pushed the finger in, all the way down to the last knuckle.

"If I recall correctly Whore, you said I could fuck you however I wanted. This is how I want to fuck you."

I made another attempt to push myself up, but it was useless he held me down. His other finger prodded at my hole as he leaned over to whisper into my ear. "Besides, if you like getting your ass smacked, and licked, you probably like getting it fucked too." With that, he shoved another finger into me. "God Claire, you really are my whore aren't you?"

I nodded.

He fucked his fingers in and out of my ass. First, he moved slow and then picking up the pace as he went. "I can't wait to get my dick in you whore."

I looked back over my shoulder with cum still crusted on my face and bit into my lip. "Are you going to fuck it hard?"

"Oh yea."

"It's never been fucked before. You better be gentle at first."

"You don't want to tell me that Whore. I'm going to destroy this ass." He slapped his free hand hard across my ass cheek, making my shudder. I surely had blisters from the belt.

"Are you going to put your dick in nice and slow? Or are you going to shove it in real hard, and fuck me fast?"

"You dirty talking Whore." He smiled, but never stopped knuckling my ass. I couldn't help myself. He was right. I loved the way it felt with his fingers knuckle deep inside me. I reached a hand beneath me and started rubbing at my swollen clit. The sensation almost sent me over the edge. When he reached up and smacked my ass once more it was all I could do not to explode with my orgasm.

He wrapped an arm around me to hold me up. "I'm gunna fuck you now whore." He pulled his digits out of my ass leaving me feeling empty. But before I could complain, I felt the head of his dick pressing against my puckered anus. "Relax."

"I can't."

"Then this is going to hurt like hell Whore."

I tried really hard to remember how amazing the orgasm had been, or how sexy the guy was who was pressing his rock hard dick into my ass. With an audible 'pop' and a scream the head of his dick slid inside of me.

"Holy shit, you're tight." He moaned in disbelief.

"I've never been ass-fucked before." I cried

"What kind of Whore hasn't ever had her ass fucked?

"The virgin kind." I moaned into the sofa.

He didn't hear me as he pushed more of his dick into my ass. "Is this what you had in mind when you said you wanted me Whore?"

"No."

Little by little he buried himself inside my ass. It was the most painful and pleasurable sensation I'd ever experienced. With every inch he fucked into me, he'd pull back out and fuck back out another inch. As soon as he was half way in, he tired of the monotony of it. "Hold on tight Whore."

"NO."

He grabbed a hold of my hips and pulled me back onto him hard. With a grunt he buried his thick cock deep inside my ass. Once he was inside me he bowed over on top of me to catch his breath. "Fuck Claire, your ass is tight. Is your pussy this tight?" Before I could answer he pulled halfway out and fucked back into me.

"Unh. Yes."

He laughed. "You're just saying that. Whores don't have tight pussies."

I looked over my shoulder at him and bit into my lip once more. "Virgin whores do."

For the first time since I'd known him his face filled with surprise. He pulled almost all the way out and slammed back into me. I let out a small cry of pain. "Liars get fucked harder."

"What do I care if you believe me? You've taken my ass. I'll give my cunt to Aiden."

He pushed my head down into the sofa, once more and steadily started fucking my ass. His greedy fingers started searching through the folds of my pussy until he found my clit. He massaged it for a second and then he pushed past it in search of something else. As soon as his fingers reached the inside folds of my cunt he stopped searching, but never stopped fucking my ass. "You're not a whore at all are you?" He asked in disbelief.

I looked up, with my head still pressed into the cushion, and bat my cum covered lashes at him. "Only for you."

He slammed his thick cock hard into me once more. "Who gets to take that pussy of yours then?"

"Fuck my ass good and I might let you."

It was surprising how the tables had turned on our dominating little fuck session.

Without taking his dick out of my ass he bent over and kissed my neck. Then, whispered into my ear: "No one will fuck it like I will."

"With that big fucking cock of yours...?"

He smiled and slammed his dick into me once again. Then, with his hand pushed hard against my head he held me down. "Do you want to get fucked like a whore, Claire?

"I am your whore Cam."

As if he were a coked up jack rabbit he started slamming his dick into me. At first it felt like he was ripping me in half. His dick showed no mercy on my poor virgin asshole. He pulled all the way out of me, only to slam all the way back in. Then, after only a few minutes of the assault I started bucking back into him. "Fuck me harder Cam. I'm your whore. Give me a good fucking."

"Who's my cock loving whore?"

"I am. Fuck me harder Cam. Make me cum. Fuck me like a whore."

He threw his leg up on the couch next to me, as if he weren't getting enough leverage on the ground and slammed into me once more.

I don't know how many times I had cum tonight, but at any second I felt like I was going to explode.

"Claire I am gunna cum baby."

As soon as he said it I felt his dick head swell fill me full of cum. In the next instant I was riding out my own orgasm.

He wrapped his arms around me holding me up. "You are so fucking sexy."

.....

12