Claire & The Salesman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,736 Followers

Fred drove them across town, parking right outside 63 Pine Avenue. Claire helped him pull his two large suitcases of products out of the back seat and lug them up to the door. He knocked confidently, winking at Claire as they waited for an answer.

The door opened and a man about Fred's age greeted them. He had curly grey hair and a beer belly that rivalled even Fred's in size. The man was wearing a pair of faded, grubby looking blue jeans and a green woollen jumper that had holes worn in the elbows and looked as though it should have been thrown away years ago.

"Hello. I'm Fred from Funky Lady and this is my sales assistant Claire. We've got an appointment with Anna Thompson?" Fred sounded very professional as he greeted the man.

"Anna?" said the man; he had a hoarse, throaty voice as if he was a regular smoker. "She's not here sorry. She had to go out of town and isn't due back until tomorrow."

Claire's heart fell. She felt so sorry for poor Fred. The buxom redhead had been sure that today was going to be Fred's lucky day, and he had been so optimistic about his chances for this appointment that the cancellation would probably crush him.

"That's a shame," said Fred, he didn't sound too upset though, at least not like Claire was expecting. "We'll have to show you through the catalogue instead then."

The man glanced over at Claire, taking in her substantial bosom. "Okay then," he agreed.

Claire was a little taken aback at the change of plans, but nevertheless she followed Fred and the other older man inside the house. She was a little nervous as the last time she'd shown lingerie to a man it hadn't worked out too well. She would have felt a lot better if the man's wife had been home.

Once they were inside, Claire was pleased to see that Fred remembered to start by giving Mr Thompson a catalogue.

"Funky Lady specialises in high quality lingerie and also a selection of adult products," explained Fred, further impressing Claire with his professionalism. "I understand that your daughter is getting married soon Mr Thompson?"

"Call me Alan," the gruff voiced man replied. "Yeah, Alice is getting married in June."

"Excellent," replied Fred. "I believe that your wife was intending to look at a few items for the bridal party. Do you know what size Alice was? And the rest of the bridesmaids?"

Alan looked over at Claire. "They're like her," he said, gesturing with cupped hands over his own chest as he nodded suggestively at Claire's expansive bust. Claire blinked in surprise at his crudeness, she also thought it was a rather strange way to describe your daughter.

"Perfect," Fred said with a broad grin. "My assistant Claire here can model the products for you so you'll know exactly what they will look like."

Claire felt a little nervous, even though she'd known this moment was coming. "Is there anything in particular you like the look of?" Claire asked Alan, nodding towards the catalogue in his right hand.

"Um," Alan flicked through a couple of pages and then pointed to a picture of a slender blonde wearing a white satin bra and thong, complete with white stockings and suspenders. "That looks like a good one for the bride."

Claire nodded in agreement and turned to Fred. He passed her a handful of white lace.

"Er, where can I get changed?" asked Claire.

Alan shrugged, "you can use the bathroom if you want, it's the second door on the right."

Claire nodded and headed off down the hallway and into the bathroom. A couple of minutes later she popped her head out the door. "Fred, can I please see you in here for a moment."

Fred nodded and hurried down the hall and into the bathroom. His eyes went wide as he saw that Claire had already changed into the lingerie. She looked amazing as always, her fabulously large breasts immediately catching Fred's gaze, the dark circles of her nipples clearly visible through the lace cups of her bra and she was still wearing her high-heels, making her magnificent legs look even longer. It was a sight that he would never get tired of seeing.

"Wow," Fred whispered as he stepped inside and closed the door behind him. "You look smoking hot Claire."

Claire however didn't seem convinced. "This is the wrong set!" she hissed anxiously, keeping her voice low so Alan wouldn't be able to hear them.

Fred waved away her complaint. "Don't worry about it, it's fine. Great in fact."

Claire frowned. "I think it's the same lingerie you had me try on yesterday."

"Don't worry, he won't notice a thing," Fred assured her, reaching out and stroking her bare shoulder in an attempt to reassure her.

"There aren't any stockings either," complained Claire. "This is nothing like the set he picked out of the catalogue!"

"Trust me. It's fine," repeated Fred, pushing open the door and putting an arm around Claire's waist, guiding her back into the lounge where Alan was waiting for them.

"Fucking hell!" murmured Alan when he caught sight of Claire. The man's mouth dropped open as he stared in wonder at her glorious, lingerie clad figure. Clearly the picture in the catalogue was the last thing on the old guy's mind.

Claire tensed as she felt Fred's hand slip down from her waist and stroke across her smooth, peachy buttocks. His hand must have slipped.

"It's a wonderful set, isn't it?" said Fred. "An excellent selection Mr Thompson."

Alan nodded mutely in agreement, his eyes hungrily roving over Claire's curves.

Fred gave Claire's bum a quick squeeze of reassurance, "the lace is exquisite quality," Fred explained, reaching up with his free hand and stroking the lace on the lower side of Claire's right bra cup. His touch caused her boob to well up a little, deepening her impressive cleavage even further.

"Have a feel of the lace," urged Fred as he guided Claire forward so that she was standing directly in front of Alan.

The old guy swallowed and reached up, his fingers tracing over Claire's panty-clad mound and then down along her smooth, bare thigh. "Smooth," he whispered in agreement.

"Now, I know what you're thinking," said Fred, letting go of Claire's boob and holding up a hand.

Alan looked up in expectantly; it didn't really look like he'd been thinking about anything much at all, other than the sight of Claire's sensational body.

"Claire's breasts are very firm and they may not appear to need much support, but I can assure you that the Funky Lady brassiere provides excellent underwire support," explained Fred.

"Okay," nodded Alan, seemingly taking Fred at his word. Alan's eyes were wide as he looked up at Claire's big knockers in open admiration.

Claire breathed a smile sigh of relief, remembering that when she'd told Fred the same thing, back when she'd been the saleswoman, he hadn't believed her, and she'd been forced to let him touch her bare breasts to assess their firmness.

"Perhaps you need to see Claire's breasts without a bra to make a comparison," Fred offered.

Claire frowned. Fred hadn't needed to make that offer, the silly man. Nevertheless, with a defeated sigh, she reached behind her back and unclasped the bra. Her vast boobs spilled free, barely sagging at all and jutting out impressively from her chest. They were lightly freckled and topped by small stiff nipples.

Both Alan and Fred moaned at the sight of the tall redhead's spectacular bare breasts, startling Claire a little with their reactions.

Fred didn't waste a second, his hand reaching up and cupping one of Claire's ample melons and giving it a firm squeeze. "As you can see, Claire's breasts are very firm and require only minimal support, but I can assure you that the bra is very comfortable, isn't it Claire?"

Claire winced as Fred gave her tit an extra hard squeeze, the firm flesh welling up between his groping fingers as he sunk them deep into the round globe. "Yes. It's very comfortable," she managed to stammer as Fred rubbed his thumb across her nipple.

"Go on," urged Fred, letting go of Claire's boob and pushing her closer towards their still seated customer. "Have a feel for yourself Alan."

Alan gave a small moan under his breath as Claire leant forwards over the chair he was sitting on, her heavy breasts falling right in front of his face. The overweight fellow licked his lips and reached up, cupping both of Claire's big tits, one in each hand.

Claire bit her lip as she let Alan have a good feel of her breasts. He gave several appreciative moans as he squeezed and groped the busty redhead's wonderful rack, rolling the ample spheres around in his palms and then pinching her nipples.

"So? What do you think?" asked Fred over Claire's shoulder, watching as Alan eagerly massaged Claire's firm jugs in his hands. "Can I put you down for a set?"

Alan nodded, causing Claire to gasp as he gave her nipples a little twist. "Yeah, I'll grab a set."

"Excellent," said Fred. "Now... how about something for the bridesmaids?"

As Fred held the catalogue out and flipped through a few pages, Alan turned his head and craned his neck to look at the other man's suggestions, but he didn't once let go of Claire's tits. The redhead frowned awkwardly as Alan continued to squeeze and fondle her expansive breasts while browsing the catalogue.

"How about that set?" suggested Fred, nodding towards one of the pages.

"Okay, let's see her in it then," agreed Alan, finally releasing Claire's big tits with great reluctance.

Claire, a little out of breath from the thorough groping she'd just endured, was bundled off to the bathroom with another handful of lingerie to get changed into.

This time it was a lacy black bra and g-string with an ultra-short, silky, black skirt that barely covered her arse. Once again the quality wasn't as good as Claire remembered from her time at Funky Lady, but hopefully Alan wouldn't notice.

Claire returned, wearing the black lingerie, to see that Fred and Alan were now sitting side by side on the couch. As she approached them she heard Alan let out a small murmur of awe at the sight of her.

"Another excellent selection," said Fred, gesturing for Claire to come closer. She approached tentatively, standing directly in front of the couch.

Fred and Alan suddenly both reached for Claire. The redhead gave a startled yelp as she was pulled down onto the couch, and stretched face-down over the two men's laps.

Fred gestured over towards Claire's bum, which was facing upwards over Alan's knees. "As you can see, this set comes with a sexy little skirt, which is made of the softest silk money can buy."

Claire felt Alan's hand on her arse. "It is soft," he murmured, rubbing his hand across the back of her skirt and over the curve of her buttocks. Claire felt the back of the little skirt flipped up and then Alan's hand ran across her bare buttocks, her entire bum pretty much exposed with just a skimpy g-string to cover her modesty. Alan squeezed Claire's right buttock.

"Roll over Claire, so Mr Thompson can see the panties better," instructed Fred. "There's not a lot of material on that side."

Claire rolled onto her back and looked up at Fred. She could feel something hard pressing against her bottom, something in Alan's lap.

"Have a feel of the panties Mr Thompson," urged Fred.

Alan didn't have to be told twice. Claire bit her lower lip as he the grey haired man pushed up the front of her skirt and ran one hand across her panty-clad mound. The beautiful redhead's eyes went wide as his hand pressed up between her thighs, cupping her crotch.

"It's very nice as well," said Alan as he ran his hand down over Claire's bare thighs.

As their customer explored Claire's thighs and crotch, Fred's hands absently dropped down to squeeze Claire's breasts through her bra. The busty redhead frowned as the salesman groped and tweaked her breasts through the black lace. She thought it was Alan who was supposed to be testing out the lingerie, not Fred.

Claire gave a small whimper as she felt Alan stroking her pussy with two fingers. His hands were still on the outside of her panties, but the way he was caressing her through the lace was quite distracting.

Fred leant down towards Claire, the whiff of his unpleasant breath causing her to wrinkle her nose. "I'm thinking it might be a good time to show him Erecto-sure," said Fred. "Does he have an erection at the moment?"

Clarie frowned. She could definitely feel something poking into her arse. "I think so," she replied, somewhat uncertainly.

"Reach down and check," suggested Fred.

Claire paused for a moment, it seemed a bit forward to put her hand between Mr Thompson's legs, but then again, his hand was still busy between her own toned thighs, so he probably wouldn't mind.

Claire reached underneath her prone body, slipping her hand down into Alan's lap. The plump older man gave a groan as she cupped his bulging crotch through his jeans. Just to be sure, Claire gave his cock a squeeze. It was definitely hard.

"He's hard," Claire whispered to Fred who was still pinching her nipples through her lacy bra.

Fred grinned, "perfect." He turned to Alan. "You may not be aware that Funky Lady also offers a wide range of adult accessories, such as massage lotions, sexual lubricants and erotic toys," explained Fred. "I understand from your wife that you're also after something fun for the hen's night and bachelor party?"

Alan shrugged, his hand still busy between Claire's legs.

"I've got the perfect thing," said Fred, reaching into the case beside him and pulling out a tube of cream and reading from the label on the back. "This is Erecto-sure. An organic cream that not only guarantees a long-lasting erection, but also helps you get it up again afterwards and makes your load bigger."

Claire frowned; she didn't remember the Erecto-sure having a white label and the description that Fred had read from the packaging didn't quite sound how she remembered it. She also wasn't sure why they'd want it at a hen's night or a bachelor party.

Mr Thompson sounded convinced though. "That really sounds useful," he replied, clearly intrigued.

"Would you like to see it in action?" asked Fred. "Claire will show you how to apply the cream, or if you're not comfortable she can put it on my cock."

"No, no, use mine," said Alan quickly.

"Fine," agreed Fred, sounding disappointed.

Claire took the cream from Fred and climbed off the men's laps and then knelt down in front of Alan. She was pleased for Fred that Alan had agreed to use his own penis, as she knew they were much more likely to get a sale if he experienced it for himself rather than just watched it being used on Fred.

She reached up and unzipped Alan's jeans, then reached into his fly and pulled out his already hard cock. Alan gave a small moan of pleasure as she gently stroked it with her soft hand. His dick was quite short, but rather thick, and was already trembling and erect.

Claire squeezed some of the cream out of the tube of Erecto-sure and began to rub into Alan's stubby cock and hairy balls with her soft hands.

"Oh God!" groaned the middle aged man as the gorgeous, busty redhead stroked his cock.

"Does that feel good?" asked Claire as she slowly wanked his cock, her large breasts jiggling in her lacy black bra as her gentle hand slid up and down Alan's stiff prick.

"Fucking amazing!" gasped Alan, wriggling back in the couch as she masturbated him.

"You can see that the Erecto-sure has made your cock completely hard," noted Claire as her other hand began to fondle his sensitive testicles.

"Uh!" grunted Alan, his hips jerking on the couch.

Claire's eyes went wide as Alan suddenly lurched on the couch and a thick spurt of cum rocketed from the tip of his cock. The middle aged man gave a throaty groan as his load fountained up into the air, almost catching Claire in the face before splattering down over his protruding belly. Alan gave another more subdued groan as Claire continued to stroke his cock, milking out his sticky load.

"Wow, that's a lot of cum," announced Claire as the last few dribbles oozed from the trembling tip of Alan's cock and ran down over her hand as she squeezed his softening prick. Truthfully she'd seen much bigger loads, but she didn't want to spoil Fred's potential sale.

"Nicely done Mr Thompson," said Fred who was still sitting beside him on the couch. "Claire's now going to help demonstrate the restorative properties of the Erecto-sure cream."

Claire blinked up at Fred, not sure what he meant.

"Suck him hard again," instructed Fred with an exasperated frown.

"Oh, right," replied Claire, frowning herself as she hesitantly regarded Alan's cock, which was still in her cum-covered hand. It was now completely soft, like a chubby little worm, the tip sticky with his spent sperm. Because of his large belly she wasn't even sure she'd be able to get her mouth at the short little organ.

"Hurry up," urged Fred when Claire looked up at him again.

Claire nodded and sighed in resignation. She pushed apart Alan's thighs and tilted her head, leaning right in beneath the shelf of his beer belly to get her mouth at his flaccid penis. Her tongue darted out, lapping at the tip and tasting the strong, salty musk of Alan's cum. His jism didn't taste as bad as she'd been expecting, only faintly unpleasant.

Alan gave another moan as Claire's tongue again licked around the head of his cock. She then reached up and pushed his stomach up out of her way as best as she could, pressing her face in towards his groin to capture the diminutive length of his entire shaft inside her warm mouth. Alan groaned as Claire started to suckle on his soft prick, bobbing her head slightly as she worked his spongy glans with her lips and tongue, using all of her oral skills in an attempt to get him hard again as quickly as possible.

"That's nice," whispered Alan, patting the top of Claire's head and stroking her soft red hair as she sucked him off.

Claire shifted her mouth lower, swiping her tongue over Alan's hairy scrotum and slurping on his balls, using the tip of her tongue to gently tease each wrinkled testicle in turn, before returning her sucking mouth to his still limp penis. She gave a moan of mock pleasure, pretending to be enjoying the taste of the Erecto-sure cream as she blew the chubby, middle aged man.

"How's it going?" asked Fred impatiently after Claire had been sucking on Alan's penis for several fruitless minutes.

Alan shrugged. "I don't think it works."

"Sure it does," replied Fred. He sounded a little annoyed. "Claire, are you doing it right?"

Claire gave a muffled reply and nodded around her mouthful of cock and then redoubled her efforts, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked forcefully on Alan's drooping penis.

For the next half hour Claire sucked away like a professional, using every trick she could think of to try and get the man hard. After the first ten minutes she'd taken her bra off and had him play with her big tits while she slurped and sucked at his balls and shaft, but even that had failed to inspire even the slightest thickening of his flabby, lifeless prick.

Finally she was forced to admit defeat and lifted her head from the portly man's lap, her tongue and jaw aching from the effort of her unproductive cock-sucking. She was too embarrassed to meet Fred's eyes; she hated to think that he might lose a sale because of her.

While the humbled redhead went to get dressed, Fred concluded business with Alan, working out his final order and taking a small handful of cash from him. At least he was still buying some lingerie from what little Claire could tell.

Alan gave Claire a farewell peck on the cheek and a quick squeeze on her bum as she was leaving and then she followed Fred silently back to the car, still feeling horrible about her failure.

"I just don't understand it," said Fred once they were both sitting in the car, still out front of the Thompson's house. "That cream always works."

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,736 Followers