Claire at Work

Story Info
Claire has an unexpected encounter with a co-worker.
4k words
4.06
142.4k
44

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/09/2017
Created 08/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wigwam25
wigwam25
60 Followers

Claire and I had been married a month or so when she told me a story about her new job at the local bank. "Bobby was teaching me how to count money, today," she said. "It was pretty funny."

"How could teaching to count money be funny," I puzzled.

"Oh, he was having trouble getting the correct perspective. He tried standing beside me, which didn't work at all. Then he tried facing me, which didn't work either. Finally, he came up with the idea of getting behind me and putting his arms around me to count the money on the counter. That worked pretty good, and we got a good laugh out of it."

It was a surprisingly smooth move for a guy who I thought was basically an asshole. Claire is petite, at 5'2" and 115 pounds. She has long, blonde hair with blue eyes, and perhaps a little bigger than average tits for such a small girl. She wears a size 32 C bra, so she sticks out enough that it would be difficult at best to reach around her and count money without making some contact.

"Did he get any tit in the process?" I asked.

Claire gave me a "whatever" look and said, "No, he didn't get any tit. He was teaching me to count money, not feeling me up."

"Was there any contact at all?"

"Well, of course there was some contact. He couldn't help it. There's not all that much room between my waist, the counter top, and my tits, you know."

"What do you mean: some contact?"

Claire looked at me again, impatiently, and said, "Look, he didn't feel me up, OK?" He put his arms around me and showed me how to count money. In the process, his arms kinda touched my tits off and on."

She thought a moment, then continued, "Now, that I think about it: once, when I kinda turned a bit and looked up at him to ask him a question. He didn't take his arms from around me and I guess there was some contact, for awhile, between his hand and my tit."

"Was he wearing a suit coat?" "Well, no. He took it off before we started and rolled his sleeves up."

"So he was dressed to feel things. What were you wearing?"

"The same thing I'm wearing now." She was wearing a soft, summer cotton blouse.

"Which bra do you have on?"

"It's one of the ones you like: very flimsy and shear. The kind I like to wear when it's warm, or when I want to bounce a little when I walk."

"So, let me get this clear," I said. "He was coatless, with his sleeves pulled up, and you were wearing a very thin blouse with a sheer bra, when this contact between your tit and his arm and hand occurred. Is that correct?"

She nodded.

"And how long did this contact last?"

She shrugged. "Not long. Only a minute or two."

Then she thought about what she had said. "I guess that's quite awhile, isn't it?" Maybe it wasn't an accident."

"On his part – or your part."

"Well, I can't say that I totally didn't like it. You know how I like getting my tits felt."

Yes, indeed. She liked telling me about all the guys who had felt her up through the years. She was now 21, but the first time she gave out some bare tit was at a party in the seventh grade. She liked it so much that she made a pact with herself at that time. She would not fuck until she was married, then she would fuck only her husband, but there would be no limits on getting felt up. She later expanded that mantra to allow finger fucking, but no real fucking.

"So you got felt up on the job?

"Well, yeh, I guess I did, kinda. I mean he didn't grab me by the tits and get inside my bra and play with my nipples, but I guess, in retrospect, you could say that I got felt up, a little. Are you mad at me?"

"Of course not. You know I like to hear stories about what you did with other guys before we met. I just wish you had fucked more of them. Actually, I wish you had fucked any of them. While you were not fucking anybody, I was fucking lots of girls, so you have some catching up to do."

"Don't be ridiculous. Maybe I got felt up a little bit today – a very little bit, but I'm not interested in carrying it any further. Bobby just doesn't appeal to me. He's arrogant, and I know that he's fucked half the women that work at the bank – married or not. You know there was a good reason for him to teach me how to count money, but now that I realize it was a ploy to feel me up, he's not getting any more tit from me."

I looked my sweet, innocent young wife up and down, then said, "Don't be so narrow-minded. You are one helluva piece of work, and it would be a shame if only one guy ever gets to see you naked, feel you up, play with your pussy, and fuck you."

She blushed and said, "Nobody else is going to see me naked, feel my up, play with my pussy, and fuck me. Even if somebody figures out a way to see me naked or feel me up, there will be no fucking, except with you—and that's that."

So, she was allowing for the possibility of being naked in front of another guy – and possibly even getting felt up and finger-fucked. That was a positive sign.

She moved toward me as she pulled off her top to allow me to see her nipples through the very shear bra she was wearing – and had been wearing to work. She unbuckled, unzipped my pants, and pulled out my seven-inch cock. She cranked it a few times, then took it in her hand like a handle and led me to the kitchen table. She scooted up on the table and pulled up her short skirt. She was wearing no panties – and had been wearing no panties at work. (She had told me in the past that when she had decided in advance she was going to let a guy finger fuck her on a date, she often went pantiless). I started to reach for her pussy to loosen it up a bit with little clitoral action and finger penetration, but she stopped me. She grabbed my cock and pulled it against her pussy.

"Now," she said. "All of it, right now!"

I knew what she wanted. We did this occasionally, but only when she was very worked up and very ready. The events at work, today, had definitely gotten her going.

"Get it started," I said.

She put the head against her pussy lips and worked it up and down a few times, until it was positioned just right, about an inch deep into her. She wasn't particularly wet, but she wanted it this way, so I looked her in the eye, she looked back and gave me an almost imperceptible nod. I shoved as hard as I could. She was wet enough. I penetrated all the way in with one thrust. Her tits bounced, as I hit bottom. (I loved watching her tits bounce under any circumstance, but when it was caused by vaginal penetration, I liked it even better).

Her eyes closed in a slight grimace, then she smiled naughtily. "Do it again," she said. So I pulled back, this time completely out. She held it in position, and I shoved again. This time, there was less resistance, but the feeling was still sensational. She smiled. "Again."

I pulled out and shoved again, several more times. Each time, it got easier, and by the sixth stroke, it was a steady rhythm. By that time, she was well-lubed, so I pulled her up to my body, and she wrapped her legs around me, while I took the few steps to the living room carpet, where I laid her on her back, and positioned myself forward, so that my cock was entering her from a high angle and rubbing against her clit as I stroked. She vigorously matched my thrusting, and the clitoral stimulation took only a matter of a minute or so for her to shudder in climax. (She almost always came before I did, but usually not that fast. She was definitely worked up; our conversation had really gotten her going.

She looked up at me with a smile while her pussy continued to grip my hard cock and convulse in post-orgasmic contractions. "OK, I'm done. You can use my pussy now. Go ahead and get off. I'll help you."

She spread her legs wide, pointed her toes at the ceiling, and began playing with her tits, and smiled at me as I watched her fondle her own tits. I slowed down and leisurely pumped a wet but still very tight pussy, as I said, "Accommodate me please, while I get off in your pussy." She smiled her ascent. We had done this before. She would say anything she thought I wanted to hear.

"Did you enjoy getting felt up today?"

She smiled and nodded. "Sure, the more I think about it, the more I realize it wasn't accidental. I got felt up without even realizing it."

"Are you sure you didn't realize it? I mean, you had your flimsiest bra on and no panties."

"Maybe you're right," she said. "Maybe I was hoping something would happen. In fact, I'm sure I wanted something to happen. As much as I don't like that Prick, Bobby, he does have a way with women. I've been told he has a collection of panties at home, and several of them came from women at the bank: all married women."

"Would you like for that Prick to stick his prick in you?"

She hesitated only briefly, but in order to preserve the moment and help me get off, she said, "Sure. I want him to take my panties off and take them home to his collection – after he fucks me."

That worked just fine and I came in her pussy.

Later, when we were sprawling on the sofa, still naked, I said. "OK, when are you going to let Bobby fuck you and steal your panties?"

"You know I was just saying that to help you get off. He's never going to fuck me. He's such a jerk!"

"OK, then when are you going to let him feel you up again?"

"She rolled her eyes and said, "You men. You're so predictable."

Instead of answering my question, she took her left tit in her hand and stuffed her nipple into my mouth. Obligingly, I gently nibbled on her tit, as she smashed it against my mouth, then she wrapped her arms around my head and laughed.

"You're also easily distracted," she said. Then, she led me into the bedroom.

The next morning, after Claire stepped out of the shower, she rummaged through her underwear drawers looking for something. Finally she pulled out a pair of panties and held them up for me. The name "Claire" was stitched on them just above the crotch.

She smiled. "Maybe Bobby will get lucky today," she said. She put them on, then picked out a bra – a thin see-through garment with almost no support. She put it on and jiggled her tits a few times. "I won't let Bobby have this," she said. "It's one of my favorite bras. It allows a hint of my nipples to peek through when I wear a white blouse."

She left that morning with an extra bounce in her step.

She called me at 10:00 A.M. "Nothing yet," she said.

She called me at 1:00 P.M. "Bobby noticed my nipples through my blouse but no moves yet."

She called me at 3:00 P.M. "Bobby took off his suit coat cool as he looked over some bank figures on a shelf. I sidled up to him and asked him an inane question, while I pushed my tit against his arm. He pushed back for a minute or two, but that's as far as it went. If he doesn't make a move pretty soon, he'll miss a golden opportunity. I may never be in this mood again after today."

I got no more calls that day and wasn't expecting much when Claire walked in the door from work. She had a noncommittal look on her face.

"Well?" I asked.

"Oh, not much," she answered. "I finally got felt up a little but not much more." She headed for the bathroom. She seemed reluctant to talk further. I followed her into the bathroom before she had a chance to jump into the shower. She had already removed her blouse, but that's as far as she got before I arrived. She glanced at me, then quickly averted her gaze. Her bra was hanging looser than it should, as if it were unhooked.

I walked over and turned her around. The back strap was torn apart and dangling. I reached down to the hem of her short skirt and started to lift. She blocked my hand and said, "Would you please get out of here while I take a shower?"

I pulled her blocking hand away and lifted her skirt. No panties. Obviously something pretty good had happened, and I wanted to hear about it. Taking her by the hand, I led Claire to the bedroom. I pulled her bra off, then her skirt and sat her down on the edge of the bed. She was totally naked. She sat with her knees together. I put a hand on each knee and spread her legs. Her pussy looked a little red but not swollen. She put her knees together again. I spread them again.

"Claire, would you please keep your legs spread. I want to look at your pussy and your tits while we talk." She acquiesced.

I got a little closer, then spread her legs a little wider and reached for her pussy. She didn't resist. I rubbed my middle finger up and down her slit a couple of times, then started to ease it inside. It caught slightly as I pushed, then it slipped in easily. She was beginning to dry a bit on the outside, but she was still very very wet and slippery on the inside. My finger moved easily in and around her pussy. She sat with her hands behind her on the bed and watched me play with her pussy. Finally, she said, "OK. I got felt up quite a bit. Bobby got lots of tit."

"Did he get some pussy too?"

"You know he did. You can tell by how slippery I still am, so don't be coy. Do you want to hear the story?"

"I'm listening,"

"Well, it was getting pretty late in the work day, and I was about to give up on the idea of anything significant happening. Finally, Bobby said, "I've been watching you count money, and I think you need another lesson."

"I count money just fine," I said. "I don't need any more lessons."

"I'm afraid you do," he said. He was the boss, so I moved into position.

He took off his coat, rolled up his sleeves and reached around me. Several of the other employees in the back room could see our backs, but they couldn't see our fronts. This time, there was no pretense. Bobby reached under my blouse and immediately grabbed my right tit outside my bra with his right hand. As I reached with my left hand to stop him, he hooked the fingers of his right hand under the bottom of my bra and lifted up. As my right tit fell out, I reached for his left hand. At that moment, he pulled the left side of my bra up and let my other tit out.

I grabbed both his hands and held them to my tits, as he massaged them. It felt sooo good. I knew Jenny and Sally were both watching but they couldn't really see what was happening, and I really didn't care. Bobby pulled my bra and blouse up together and exposed both my tits to open air. As he did so, he twisted both nipples up and squeezed them, as he looked. Both of them were getting hard, as he said, 'I knew I would get to play with these babies sooner or later. They're the only set of tits left I hadn't taken out of their support. This is my tenth set of tits from this bank alone, all from married women.'

"He let one tit loose and quickly and deftly slipped his free hand inside the top of my skirt and moved it on down inside the top of my panties and hooked his finger over my clit. He only tarried there for a couple of seconds, then moved his index finger on down and slipped the tip if it into the opening of my pussy. He could only get it in about two inches at that angle, but it felt good.

"Without removing his finger, he said, 'I'm going to fuck you before you go home tonight, but not here. Let's go down to the supply room.' With that he removed his finger from my pussy and pulled my bra and top down over my tits.

"'I'll go to the supply room with you,' I said, 'and you can feel me up really good, but you are not going to fuck me. I only fuck my husband, and he's the only one I've ever fucked, so keep your cock in your pants. It won't be getting into me.

"His whispered in my ear. 'I'll have my cock in you within a minute. Start counting in seconds, starting right now.'

"'Don't be ridiculous,' I said. 'You are not going to fuck me in 60 seconds or 60 minutes.'

"'Start counting,' he said.

"'Forget it.'"

"'Count! One thousand one, one thousand two, one thousand . . .'

"'OK, I'll play your silly game, just to show you that you won't win. . . one thousand five, one thousand six . . .'

"So I counted, as he led me down the stairs. One thousand ten, one thousand eleven . . ."

"He lifted me onto the mail bench top and quickly slipped off my top. 'One thousand twenty, one thousand twenty-one . . .'

"Then he grabbed my bra between my tits and and yanked. My tits bounced crazily as he ripped it off. I smiled as I counted: 'one thousand thirty-two, one thousand thirty- three . . .' He definitely wasn't going to make it.

"Next, he flipped up my skirt and grabbed the top of my panties and pulled. I lifted my butt, and they slipped off easily. He stuffed them in his pants pocket, as I continued to count, 'one thousand forty, one thousand forty one.'

"He jerked his pants and shorts down in one motion, then unexpectedly put his cock in my hand. 'You're in charge,' he said. 'You can do what you want to with it.' I smugly continued to count, 'one thousand fifty, one thousand fifty-one." I interrupted my counting long enough to say, 'I told you so. You aren't going to make it.'

"'Just do what you want with it,' he said." It felt substantial in my hand – at least as big as you, maybe a little bigger. I spread my legs wide and pulled it toward my cunt, putting the bulbous head against my pussy. I intended to rub it against my clit until I finished counting. Then I would get him off by continuing to rub hard against my clit. He definitely was not going to penetrate me at all, much less in the allotted one minute.

"As I brought his cock against my pussy, I realized that I was already very wet and slippery. I looked him in the eye and continued, 'One thousand fifty-nine, one thousand sixty. You lose.'

As I spoke the last word, he gave a giant thrust. My legs were still spread wide and my wet pussy obligingly accommodated his cock as he easily penetrated my slippery cunt.

He watched my bouncing tits, then said, 'You're right. I lose.

"'61 seconds to get inside you. I'm slipping. But I knew I would fuck you. One stroke is as good as a hundred. My Sweet Claire, whether I get in any more strokes or not, you have been fucked, so why don't you just keep your legs spread nice and wide and just enjoy getting nailed?'

"I made no attempt to extricate myself from this compromising position. My legs were still spread wide, my tits were completely exposed, and there was a guy I didn't even like standing between my legs with his cock up my pussy. 'How is this happening?' I asked myself. 'I only fuck my husband.' Then I looked back at Bobby and said, 'You're right. Even though you lost, you're buried in me now, so go ahead and finish the job – and do a good job while you're at it, you conceited prick.'

"'Well, I'm going to get off, but I don't care if you do or not,' Bobby said, as he pulled out. He hesitated briefly. I could have brought my legs together and leave, but I didn't do it. I just sat there on that counter, essentially naked with my legs spread. So he took that as implicit permission and thrust again. This time, he held it in place, as deep as he could go.

"So what would I do. After all, I'm the girl who fucks her husband only I didn't contemplate it long. With his cock already deeply embedded in my pussy, I grabbed him by the hips and started rubbing my clit against his pubic hair as his cock massaged my vaginal walls. He rubbed back. He may be a jerk, but he knows what feels good to a woman. So we rubbed pelvises together for awhile, then he began a slow rhythm of long strokes, in and out as I leaned back, put my hands on the bench behind me and just enjoyed the stroking. He fucked me for a long time that way, as I leaned back and thoroughly enjoyed my second lifetime cock. It was great, I have to tell you.

"I said,'This is so great I don't care if I come or not. Go ahead and use my pussy.You can come inside me.' He did.

Then I sat on the bench naked, legs still open enough for him to see my pussy, as he talked about how many married women he had fucked, about how he would add my panties to his trophy case, and how he would fuck me occasionally in the future, but I would have to wait in line, as he also serviced the other wives who worked at the bank. The thought of my panties in his trophy case kind of excited me, so I reached out and grabbed his head, pulling his mouth to my nipple. With the other hand, I stroked his cock until it got hard again. I slipped off the bench top and turned my back to him, bracing myself on the bench top. I spread my legs as I offered him my booty. I would let him choose the opening he preferred. He didn't hesitate and quickly plunged into my pussy again. I liked his choice, and I met him thrust for thrust as he banged against my rear-end. This time, even I had fun watching my tits bounce around as he fucked me hard and deep. He came again, but I didn't. I wanted to wait until I got home to come."

wigwam25
wigwam25
60 Followers
12