Claire Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next thing I knew was that I was lying on my back, legs apart, with Laura leaning across kissing me, her hair falling across my face to veil us, and Tom entering me again. I felt his cock slide easily into my sopping cunt, easing it's way deep into my passage. He thrust harder, more and more urgently, and then pulled out and moved up my body, straddling my chest to wank himself off, cock held against my breasts.

"No, Tom. In my mouth" I pleaded, Laura turning to watch. But he ignored me and I saw a jet of spunk shoot out to cover a nipple, dribbling down toward the valley of my cleavage. A second spurt struck my other breast, and then a third. My chest was covered in his discharge, which he smeared over my breasts with the tip of his cock, some cum still oozing out of it.

Laura bent her head and began to lick it off, her tongue lapping at Tom's cream. Pursing her lips she pushed her mouth between my breasts and sucked up the pool of cum which had formed there, then came up to join our mouths, squirting some of the spunk into my mouth from hers. I swallowed, then pushed my tongue inside her mouth, the pure sex of the taste sending me wild again. As we kissed, Tom pushed his cock between our mouths. We continued tongue lashing, but it was Tom's slowly softening rod which received the attention now. Laura took the tip inside her mouth and sucked him in, reaching forward until nearly all of his cock was in her mouth, the tip entering her throat. So Tony had taught her how to deep-throat too. Her education had certainly been comprehensive, and I wasn't talking about school here!

Tom smiled down at me as I used my fingers to scoop the last remains of his cum from my chest and feed it into my mouth:

"At least you won't have to go without sex for 4 months now, mum"

"That's a very good point darling. If Laura keeps sucking on your cock, d'you think you can get hard again?"

"Mum" said Laura, pulling her head away from Tom's midriff "just look" and bless him, my beautiful and sexy son was sporting another boner already. I really was going to enjoy this.

* * * * *

The next four months were a joyous time; we fucked each other every chance we got. Sometimes all three of us, sometimes just two of us, but never did any of us feel any jealousy or resentment of each other. Spontaneity was the order of the day, helped by the fact that in the house we generally wore bath-robes, or in Tom's case just shorts. One time I was doing the washing up when he came up behind me, reached around to hug me, and in one movement undid the belt of the robe, swept it to one side, bent me over the sink and pushed his cock straight into my cunt. Caught by surprise, for once I wasn't wet, but Tom had already lubricated his cock with my Nivea dry skin lotion and within a few seconds he didn't need any more lubricant, as I was gushing.

On another occasion I got back from shopping to find Laura sat at the kitchen table doing homework from her college course. Deliberately spilling a bag of shopping by the table, I crawled underneath, parted her knees and immediately plunged my tongue into her cunt. As she leaned back and stretched her legs even further apart I licked across her lips, then forced my tongue inside. Once she was dripping wet I picked up the cucumber I'd made sure had rolled underneath the table and in one movement pushed it deep inside her whilst tonguing her clit. The long vegetable was still cold from the shop fridge and it brought a howl of shock from her, but soon became a staple of our sexual activity.

Laura had her revenge on me a few days later. I was leaning over the bath, testing the temperature of the water when Laura came in, unheard by me. Pushing me firmly in the back, I had to put my hands out to the other side of the bath to prevent taking a nosedive into the bath, and I automatically spread my legs to keep my balance. Laura had also made use of the Nivea lotion to grease up her left hand which she pushed firmly but gently into my cunt, her entire hand inside me.

Fisting was something which I loved from her dainty hands, although when Tom tried we had to give it up as I was in real pain. But my daughter loved to do me this way, and I found it very horny, making me feel like such a slut. This time in the bathroom, with me at her total mercy, she used her tongue on my arsehole, just as Tom had that first night, fucking my cunt with her hand as her tongue fucked my arsehole. I could hardly keep myself upright, all my weight on my arms, as an orgasm wracked my body.

Tom had some eye-opening experiences too. Notably when he was on his back on my bed with Laura sat on his face getting a deep and enthusiastic tonguing from him whilst I rode him, facing his feet and sliding up and down on his cock. The poor lad had been set-up by us though, for having bought some KY jelly (my Nivea was fast running out at this rate) I'd used it on the dildo Tony had left me, and now, pulling his legs apart, I gently inserted it into Tom's arse. I only used the first couple of inches at first, letting it come all the way out before pushing it back in, easing him into the idea of anal intrusion. If he was protesting, then Laura's cunt did a first class job of stifling him, but all I noticed was an increase in the urgency of his thrusts. Before long I was giving him a good 5-6 inches of dildo, and then I turned it onto the first position, vibrating inside his arse.

His cock felt absolutely rigid, pounding in and out of me, and interpreting this as encouragement I turned the dildo onto the second position, so the head began to rotate and thrust inside him. I was still thrusting it in and out of his virgin arse when Laura lifted herself off his face and came round to watch. With a look at me she took it from my hand and knelt down by the bed so she could get a real close up of the action. She picked up the pace from my efforts and was really setting to with gusto, ramming the dildo in and out of Tom. He reacted by reaching up and grabbing my hair, pulling me down onto his chest so I was laid flat on my back on top of him. I planted my feet on the bed and lifted my hips, allowing him to really hammer me with his cock, as he snarled at me:

"So you like to fuck me do you mum? Well that's good; because I'm going to fuck you in the arse later, and my cock's a lot bigger than your fucking dildo! God, I'm going to hurt you mum, and you Laura! I'm going to fuck you in the arse until you scream, and then I'll come in each of your arses and make the other one suck it all out! And I'm going to love it!"

"Oh yes, Tom! Fuck my arse, fuck me there now!" I screamed in response.

But he stayed in my cunt for the moment, grunting and groaning until he came, reaching around me to squeeze my breasts hard as he did, and I felt his spunk spurting into me, filling me up. Laura gently disengaged the dildo from him, then equally gently pulled his cock from my hole and lowered her mouth over it. She sucked it all the way in and cleaned him with her lips and tongue, before moving up to suck at my gaping cunt. I could actually feel the cum being sucked from my passage, and once again Laura and I indulged in our cum- and juice-sharing post-coital kiss.

Unbelievably my work-rate actually went up, the Graphic Design company giving me more and more work. We joked that I was being inspired by our sexual activities, but maybe there was something in that; Tom and Laura were both doing really well at college, and Tom was selected to play Rugby for the county team. He was getting a fair amount of attention from girls, and although Laura and I assured him that he should take them up if he liked them, we did warn him not to display his full sexual repertoire at first as they may not have had the benefit of his kind of education in that area! Laura was constantly being asked out by young men, but she wasn't too interested at the moment. As she said, she wanted to concentrate on her studies at the moment and she was getting all the sex she needed at home. For myself, I couldn't remember when I'd felt so alive, although Tony and I had always had a loving and exciting relationship. This though was different. I felt no guilt anymore, knowing that Laura and Tom were mature enough to have made the choice that this was what they wanted to do, and despite the two years of sex Laura had enjoyed with Tony, she had developed into a very well put-together young lady.

Tony phoned at least once a week, but we gave him no idea what was going on. We were already planning how to break the news to him, and how to introduce him to our new family relationships. Then a week before Tony was due back, having had a very successful trip, Tom and Laura sat me down and told me about a game they'd 'discovered'. Quite how they'd found out about this game was a bit of a mystery until Tom blushed and muttered something about the Internet.

I was hardly going to chastise him for looking at pornographic websites after what we'd been up to! On a site they found they were reading a story by a couple about how they broke the ice with other swinging couples, and the game my kids explained to me was their answer. It sounded very intriguing, and we had to try it out straight away. How it works is...... no, maybe I'll wait until Tony's home and we've tried it on him before I tell you guys. So watch this space.

12