Claire Finds Her Orgasm Ch. 03

Story Info
Seth gets his chance to play, but will Claire stay?
3.5k words
3.31
18.9k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seth was still a little surprised that Claire had agreed to the idea of testing open marriage, she was certainly changing from the sexually shy girl he had met just 3 years ago. Prior to meeting Claire, Seth had always enjoyed dating in a more casual sense. He had had three other "major" relationships prior, but enjoyed the thrill freedom to flirt had always offered him in single life. Seth definitely admired and appreciated the female body and when he pursued someone he was as charming as anyone could ever be. The fact that he spent his working days around young 20-something college girls did not help matters. Seth was a history professor at the university and each semester he had a few students who enjoyed flirting with him. At 34, although not feeling "old" yet, he felt his fun youth days were passing him by. Subconsciously, the idea of opening the marriage was an attempt to hold onto that youth. Although he considered indulging some of his younger suitors, he still could not get the erotic dreams he had been having of Lauren out of his head. He took his phone from his pocket and dialed her number.

Lauren answered, "Hello?"

"Hey, Lauren, it's Seth, how are you?"

"Oh my God, Seth, I'm fine, I'm just surprised to hear from you, what do you want?"

"Um, yeah, remember a little over two years ago when I had just started dating Claire and you called and asked if I would have sex with you?"

"Yes," Lauren said with concern.

"Well, it is sort of like that"

"Seriously, you are calling for sex after two years?"

"Well, I have been dreaming of you, it is getting hard to get you off my mind, I had to do something about it."

"Hmmm, you still want me huh? What about Claire? Did you split up?"

"No, we are trying an open relationship"

Lauren laughed. "For real? Well it is interesting that you came calling to me then, the sex was better with me I take it?"

Seth felt like he was painting himself into a corner.

"Ha, yeah, we had some crazy times didn't we? So what do you say? Lunch? A walk on the hiking trails? Or should I schedule a massage with you?"

"Right, and I suppose you would request the happy ending like some of the perverts I encounter. Yeah, why don't we walk the trails. Come by the condo tomorrow around 2 and we can go over together."

"Perfect"

Seth arrived at Lauren's just before 2. She opened the door and he couldn't help but admire at how great she looked. She was wearing short athletic shorts and a tank top with a sports bra with her hair in a ponytail.

"Damn, you look sexy as ever," he said.

She rolled her eyes with a smile, "Someone is already horny and ready to go."

She gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "It's good to see you, now lets get going."

They got in the car and drove the 10 minutes to the park preserve that had the hiking trails they used to run on while they were dating. They walked the trails at a good pace, climbing the hills as the came and enjoying the views of the river when it was in sight. They exchanged the normal catching-up conversation you have with someone you haven't seen in a bit. She had 3 failed relationships since they split 3 years ago and was currently single. She told Seth about how she was talking with a therapist twice a month about her neediness issues that had always become a problem in relationships and how to give her partner more space. She felt she was making progress.

After a few hours of hiking and running, they finally made their way back to the parking lot. They were hot, sweating, and a little out of breath. They put the top down on Seth's little sports car to cool off with the breeze from the road and were soon back at the condo.

"So I assume you are willing to come up?" Lauren asked.

"Of course, I would love to."

They entered the condo and went into the kitchen to get some water, which they gulped down.

"Ah, my shoulder is so achy, I had 3 clients yesterday. Do you mind pressing on this knot for me?" she asked.

The request brought back memories of their relationship, it had seemed it was always he who was massaging the massage therapist rather than the other way around.

"Sure, no problem."

Seth pressed his thumb into the knot and applied what pressure he could.

"Oh, perfect!" she said.

He continued to press and then used his thumbs to continue kneading the rest of her shoulders. The closeness of her body was getting him aroused and he pressed his chest up against her back and began to kiss her neck and shoulders.

"I've missed this," he said.

"Me too."

She took his hand and led him into her bedroom. They walked into the room and stopped just before the bed. She turned around and looked up at him and then he kissed her. She put both hands on his head and pulled him in close and his wrapped around her waist. They were slow kisses, nibbles almost, and with each kiss and nibble she smiled a little. They began to kiss a little harder and their tongues began to meet. She started to walk backward, pulling him with her until the back of her knees found the edge of the bed. She took off his sweaty t-shirt and began kissing his chest. He responded by taking of her tank top and sports bra and then pushed her back onto the bed. The stopped and took off their shoes quickly, throwing them back onto the floor. He moved toward her and she looked up at him from her back with very wide and anticipatory eyes.

He stroked her cheek with his hand and she returned with a smile.

"Do you want me?" she asked.

"Yes, I want you, I'm not sure that I have ever stopped."

He continued to kiss her with great passion. His mind was swirling in disbelief; his stomach was sick with nerves or guilt, he was not sure which. He began to run his hands over her stomach and breasts, the beauty of her body was the perfect distraction from his head. He positioned himself slightly lower on her body so he could focus on her chest, with a breast in each hand and his thumbs running circles on her nipples while he kissed in between. He loved breasts, and kissing, and foreplay and he indulged in her body fully.

"Mmm, Seth that feels so good, lick my pussy now, make me scream."

Seth moved back off of the bed and put his knees on the floor. He pulled her body toward him until her pussy was at the edge of the bed. He pulled her shorts and panties off her body and tossed them aside and then stood up for a moment and took off his own shorts and boxer briefs. His cock was partially hard.

As Lauren glanced at him and his cock she said, "mmm, yeah I am going to suck that soon, but first make me scream."

Seth parted her legs and moved his face forward. The smell of her wet sweaty pussy was almost overpowering at first. He slowly ran his tongue up the center a few times in order to get acclimated and loosen her lips a bit. He started to kiss her lips and then part them with his fingers. He used his right thumb to lightly finger her while he licked long slow strokes occasionally broken with a kiss or nibble. Once she was relaxed and beginning to feel pleasure, he used both thumbs to spread her lips and began to lick her with a hard, pointed, erect tongue. He began to trace the alphabet on her, taking care to make each letter as perfectly as possible. The variety of the letters kept her entire pussy stimulated. By the time he got to X, she was beginning to moan louder and her hips became squirmy; he knew she was close. He dove in with his whole face, tongue fully and firmly pressed against her and licked with much greater speed and pressure. Lauren arched her back upward and began moving her hips and pussy in a circular motion around Seth's lips, tongue, and face, her fists were tightly clenched.

Lauren cried out, "AHH! OH!" and then suddenly her body relaxed.

She laid there for a moment to recover, while Seth kissed the inside of her legs.

She giggled, "Stop it Seth, that tickles way too much."

"Sit down, its your turn," she said as they swapped places.

Lauren moved her face to Seth's cock, it was partially hard and she started to kiss it and run her lips bit on the shaft, which made it stiffen more. She kissed his and nibbled his nuts a bit, which for some reason always made him slightly uneasy, then she slid his cock into her mouth and back to pull and push her lips over it in ling motions. She could feel him quickly become completely hard in her mouth and noticed both his hands clench the edge of the bed. As her head bobbed on his cock, Seth began to bite his lip and clench his hands tighter. He moaned quietly, being one who usually tried to avoid screaming unless he really couldn't help it. He was getting close, which Lauren realized too.

"Cum on my face," she said to his surprise.

"What? Ok."

Seth stood up and Lauren sucked his cock harder and harder. She took his cock out of her mouth and began stroking it with her hand, pointing it toward her face.

"Ah, oh God," Seth muttered.

Just then the first wad of cum shot out onto Lauren's nose and upper lip.

"Mmm, yeah," she said. "Give me more!"

She continued to pump his cock with her hand and a second wad shot out on her chin and lower lip. He was completely turned on by the look of her glancing up at him with her big brown eyes and cum all over her face. She licked her lips and then took his cock into her mouth to clean it off and then she swallowed. Seth could barely remain standing.

"I want you to fuck me," Lauren said.

Seth was still in a daze, he would need some time to recover.

They laid in the bed for awhile and Lauren kissed his chest while he stared at the ceiling relaxed. After enough time had passed where Seth seemed to have recovered, Lauren began to stroke his cock again with her hand until he was hard. She got on top of him and placed her pussy on top of his cock and started to rub it on him. The wetness of her pussy as she rubbed off on him sent intense pleasure all over his body and he fought hard not to cum again so soon. She continued to rub on him until she was close to orgasm, he moans growing louder, until she grabbed his cock and thrust it inside her. She leaned forward and he began to suck her tits and grab her ass, while she bounced on his cock. Her moans quickly became shouts.

"Oh, oh, oh, YES!, YES!" she screamed as she orgasmed.

Seth sat up and she straightened out her legs and put them around his back. They were facing each other very tightly and began to kiss. Seth moved off the bed, his cock was very hard, and grabbed Lauren by the feet. He moved her onto her stomach and then stood at the edge of the bed behind her, his hands just above her knees. She was in a wheelbarrow-like position and Seth immediately plunged his cock deep inside of her and began thrusting. As he began to pump Lauren harder and harder he would occasionally slap her ass with a stinging sound.

"Mmm, Ouch!" she screamed with pleasure, grabbing the sheets tightly with her fingers.

Seth continued to fuck her in this position for a few more minutes, before twisting her around on his cock like a corkscrew until she was on her back. She looked at him and bit her lip.

"My, my, Dr. Anderson, such skill," she said.

Seth smiled and moved her back, her legs high in the air, and got tight up against her. He began pumping her hard and fast, their sweaty bodies were slapping against each other and Lauren was moaning loud and long moans, until they both screamed out together. They had always been quite successful timing their last orgasms to be close to in unison and they would both happy they still were in sync. Afterwards they laid next to one another naked and stared upward.

"I'm hungry," she said. "Do you want to get Thai at that place he always used to go to across the street? Maybe get a movie to watch after, sounds like a perfect Friday night, right?"

"Um, yeah, maybe, although I will have to get back to Claire soon, let me call her."

Lauren's smile shrank, Claire, she had forgotten about her for a moment. They showered and dressed; Seth had anticipated sex and brought clean clothes along. Once he was dressed he decided to call Claire and check in.

"Hey, I just went on a hike with Lauren and wanted to check in, see what our plans our for tonight."

"Oh, yeah, about that, I am actually with Mark right now, he asked me to dinner."

"Oh," Seth said with slight jealousy.

"Actually, Mark was wondering if it were in the rules for me to spend the weekend with him?"

"Rules. Right, I don't think we had rules." Seth said, trying to think of a better response.

"So it is ok then?" Claire said with a hint of optimism in her voice.

"Sure, why not, enjoy, I guess I will see you Sunday evening then?"

"Yeah, Sunday evening, we can make a nice dinner and chill by the TV or something."

"Ok Claire, sounds good, I love you."

"Yeah, me too, bye"

Seth suddenly realized that he would have to start expecting the unexpected in this new arrangement. He went to dinner with Lauren and they snuggled up on the sofa with a movie afterward. As the lights went off and they were ready to fall asleep Lauren turned to look at Seth.

"I miss you Seth, what happens now? Do you miss me?"

Seth didn't know how to respond. He sat silent for a moment as they felt Lauren's hand creep under his boxers and grab his cock. Lauren was ready again and Seth complied, even if only to avoid answering the question.

Claire and Mark spent a wonderful weekend together. They went to the art museum, saw a movie, had a great dinner, and of course lots of sex. If this was Claire's opportunity to get additional experiences, she decided she was going to take advantage of it, even it they were all with the same man. The weekend was great and turned into regular sex (after a date) two or three times a week and every other weekend together. This routine went on for three months.

One night after just having sex, Claire and Mark laid in bed and continued to make out. Mark had rolled on top of Claire, his large and thick cock between her legs, their fingers laced together over their heads as they kissed sweetly.

Mark stopped suddenly and looked Claire in the eyes.

"I love you Claire, I am in love you with you," he said as he kissed her again.

She smiled, "I love you too," fell out of her mouth in return, she was shocked.

Immediately she thought to take back what she said, the shock of it left her paralyzed. Was she really in love with him?

Her response caused Mark to become hard. He really was in love with her. At first he liked the taboo nature of having sex with a married woman, a beautiful one at that. She was more than he expected, so sweet to everyone, so energetic, smart, cultured, and their sex was consistently amazing. He loved her.

"You do?" he said.

Again, she didn't have time to think and didn't want an awkward moment. She was beginning to believe her response had been the truth.

"Yes Mark, I love you too."

They kissed some more and Mark slid his hard cock into Claire. He pushed back her hair from her eyes with his hand and kissed her forehead as he slowly started pumping her with his cock. His hand slowly ran over her breast and she lifted her legs up around his back. The room was completely dark; it was 1:30 am. The bed squeaked very quietly and Claire and Mark made very slow and intimate love to one another. They reveled in the feel of their skin gently brushing against each other, the closeness, the intimacy of the encounter. Mark groaned as he came inside Claire, her arms wrapped around his back giving him an intimate hug as he did so. She was still not certain of what she had said, or maybe she was just afraid, afraid that this really was love.

Morning came and Claire was greeted with Mark's kiss. He looked at her nervously.

"So I have a proposition for you."

"A proposition?" she asked.

"Yes, a proposition. I love you Claire, I am crazy about you, I am getting to a point where I don't know I can be the other guy or share you."

Claire's stomach quickly began to knot up.

"What are you saying?"

"I am saying that maybe you could consider being with me, choosing me, calling this home. I know that it has only been 4 months, but I also know how I feel. I think you feel it too. Maybe we can at least try together?"

Claire was shocked.

"Oh Mark, oh I don't know, this is a lot to deal with so suddenly. I only said I love you last night, and even that shocked me."

"I think you have loved me longer than you realize, I think you know this could be a good thing. Do you regret what you said last night?"

Claire thought for a moment, then it hit her.

"No, I don't. I love you, I do and I feel shocked and scared saying it."

"What about Seth?" Mark asked.

"What about him, I love him too, that hasn't changed."

"Well, I want a chance, a real chance. Give me a few months of exclusivity, however that needs to be worked out. I don't want to share or hide anymore."

Claire had to admit, the emotional roller-coaster of two men in her life was taking a toll and this couldn't continue forever.

"Ok Mark, let me think this over, I need a few days to think this over."

"Of course."

Claire drove him, her mind felt so heavy. The fact that she was even tempted to say yes to Mark left her bewildered. Seth and Lauren had recently stopped seeing each other, as she too wanted a commitment and it was clear her tendency to smother had not gone away. Claire pulled into the driveway and put the car in park. She sat in the car for several minutes lost in thought. Her gut would tell her what to do she thought, she would ask herself the question and blurt out an answer. She asked the question in her head and blurted out an answer out loud. She sat for a few minutes more and thought about her answer and then got out of the car and headed for the door. She went into the house and found Seth in his study working on his latest book.

"Mark has asked me to be with him, exclusively for a little while, a test run if you will. I am going to say yes. This is how it is going to be, we won't tell any family, if there is a function I may have you go with me, until this is resolved. You started this, so now you have to abide by my new rules. I am packing some things and then I am going back to Mark's, I am giving him 3 months."

Despite his attempt, Seth found there was nothing he could do to change Claire's mind. She packed a bunch of clothes and personal items, loaded her small SUV, closed the door and was off. Seth sat at his desk, his head in his hands, he realized that indeed he had started this, now he only wished he could end it. Mark heard the knock at his door and he went to open it, it was Claire with a suitcase. He smiled wide.

With a nervous tear running down her cheek, she said, "I am now yours Mark Chambers, at least for the next 3 months, maybe more, I am only yours."

"Let's hope for the maybe more Claire, let's hope for the maybe more."

He pulled her forward and held her for a moment. He picked up her suitcase, took her hand and led her inside and closed the door.