Claire Gets Sent To "The Office"

Story Info
Female student is taken by the principal.
5.7k words
4.3
369.8k
314
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire was your typical high school student. Except, she was one year older than the other students in her class after transferring schools this year. She was in a new Catholic school now. She was nineteen and managed to make a few friends and went to some of the parties now and then. She was the quiet type, but knew what she liked and enjoyed trying new things.

She masturbated like any teen girl, but not that often. She was not sex crazed like some other girls. She has had a couple of boyfriends before in her old town but they soon dumped her for never going "all the way". She felt their cocks in their pants and just some heaving petting but nothing more. She was concentrating on her school work and volunteered at the local church.

Claire was a real beauty, a swim suit model type and extremely sexy, shoulder length brunette with short bangs, perfect sweet innocent looking face, blue eyes, perfect white teeth, nice full lips, stylish dark rimmed glasses, very strong fit legs and butt, and nice firm smaller 32b breasts. She enjoyed working out and keeping in shape. She was relatively short, 5' 2" and 110 lbs. With her being so tiny, she had a very tight pussy.

It was autumn and a nice warm day. Claire wore a shorter skirt, down to mid high, white cotton panties with short socks, sneekers, and a nice white top. She wore her hair down today.

Lunch hour rolled around and she decided to stay at school, maybe sit outside and enjoy the warm sunny day. It was now getting a bit windy outside and her dress was flapping around slightly, so she would have to tame it once and a while during her walk to the picnic table. She saw some teachers and students nearby who were out for lunch also enjoying the day.

To her shock, a gust of wind came upon her and blew her dress a bit above her waist, then she urgently grabbed it and pulled it down quickly. She looked around in a haste to see if anyone was watching. It was not obvious anyone was looking. A soothing relief went through her. My God, she thought to herself, what if someone would have seen me, my dress blown up, a full view of my ass in my panties!

After eating lunch, she went back to school and to her first class. Once her class was done, she thought she heard her name on the P.A. system. Could it be? I have never heard my name called before, she thought. Maybe my mother was trying to get in touch with me, she thought. Maybe something bad has happened.

Then again, the voice on the P.A. system said, "Claire Darling, please come to the principals office."

Yup, it was her alright. A wave of panic went through her. What was this all about, she thought. She quickly made her way into the office and went to the administrators desk.

"Hi, I'm Claire Darling, the office called me on the P.A. system." she said.

"Oh yes, please have a seat, the principal would like to see you." the lady at the desk said. Her name plate had Mrs. Sterling on it.

Principal, she thought to herself. Why would the principal want to see me? she thought.

The principal suddenly appeared from around the corner, not giving Claire any time to think.

"Miss Darling!?" he asked, while looking at Claire.

"Yes Mr. Strong, I'm Claire." she said back to him.

"Come with me." he said.

"Mrs. Sterling, please ensure no one interrupts us and no phone calls while I am busy here, ok?" he said to her.

Mrs. Sterling politely said, "Ok sir, no problem."

Shaking with fear, Claire got up, grabbed her bag and followed him down a short hallway to his office.

He stepped aside to let Claire by him. "Have a seat young lady, we need to chat." he said. The tone in his voice was fairly stern, making Claire a tiny bit frightened. What did she do to get here she thought.

Claire sat down in a wooden chair with no arms. It was an old style chair, well built and sturdy. Mr. Strong was a bigger man, about 6' 2", 200 lbs, well built and not overweight at all. He was somewhat attractive for a 45 year old man with shorter dark hair and was wearing a suit. He sat down across from Claire on the other side of his desk, leaned over, and crossed his fingers together, while looking at her.

"I have been informed about something that troubles me, Claire." he said.

Claire looked at him extremely distraught. "W-What do you mean sir?" she barely voiced back.

"Well, I was told that you were flashing yourself during the lunch break outside on school property." he said in a stern voice.

"NO!" said Claire, with a louder confident tone. "The wind blew my skirt up and I quickly pushed it down as fast as I could Sir!"

"That's not what I heard, young lady" he said. He stood up from his chair.

"That's exactly what happened Sir" she said sternly.

"Don't get cheeky with me, my dear!" he yelped back at her. "My source is a good one and they said you pulled up that skirt on your own. I think you need to be punished for what you did."

"NO SIR, REALLY, it wasn't like that, AT ALL!!" Claire shouted.

"DO NOT YELL AT ME CLAIRE!" the principal said sternly.

"Please stand for me and show me what you're wearing under that skirt young lady!"

Claire was shocked at his words. Fear overcame her whole body as she looked down at the floor. Why is he asking me to do this? She wondered.

"WELL!?" Mr. Strong yelled.

"I'm terribly sorry Sir, the wind blew my skirt, I will try and make sure it never happens again!" barked Claire.

"I didn't ask for an apology my dear, I asked you to show me what's under that dress." he said, in a soft but stern tone.

"But, but ... I can't do that Sir. Why do you want to see under my skirt?" asked Claire, in a very quiet voice while looking at him with a bit of a frown.

"Why not?" Mr Strong said. "You CAN'T or you WON'T!?" he barked back at her.

Claire could not think clearly. Surely in the right frame of mind she would say to him that he could be in a lot of trouble for asking her to do this. Or she could scream so someone could hear her. She did not think of any of this, just that she was in a lot of trouble and in huge predicament.

All she could muster was, "I can't ... I won't ... I'm ... I'm ... not going to ... its wrong ... please leave me alone!"

"I'm afraid I can't do that Claire" said Mr. Strong. "You have been a VERY naughty girl, and you deserve to be punished for what you've done."

"What do you mean, punished!?" asked Claire. She had no idea why he was doing this to her. She was in total fear.

Mr. Strong raised his voice, "I'm the one asking questions around here, not YOU! You still have not shown me what's under that dress young lady!"

"I .... I ... just have panties on Sir" Claire said softly.

"Are you getting cheeky with me!?" he groaned. "You had better fix that tongue my dear, or else!". "Now pull up that dress and show me what you have under there, NOW!!" he yelled.

Not knowing what else to do, Claire reached under the bottom brim of her skirt with both hands. She could not believe what she was about to do. She was feeling extremely afraid but had no choice. Time was running very slowly, everything seemed to happen in slow motion.

She slowly pulled up her dress as she looked down, with the upper thighs exposed. Mr. Strong was now visibly excited and just stared as he watched this beautiful creature pulling up her dress in front of him. His cock was bulging from his pants.

Further up it went, now exposing her panties. The skirt was now around her waist as she held it there and he could see her very firm muscular legs and sexy hourglass hips.

Claire slowly looked up at him, her heart was pounding so hard, she could have sworn it was going to pop right out of her from shear fear and not knowing where this was going.

Mr. Strong's cock was so hard, it was making a huge bulge in the front of his pants as he stood there with his arms crossed in front of him. Claire noticed and stared down at his large bulge. She now knew exactly the kind of punishment the principal meant, and she began to panic. He was going to force himself on her.

Claire let down her skirt and tried to run to the door. The principal grabbed her arm before she got too far as she spun around due to his force.

"OH NO!!" he yelled. "You're not going ANYWHERE my dear Claire."

He reached over to his desk drawer and pulled out some duct tape and wrapped it around her mouth and the back of her head. Her eyes were wide open and had the look of pure fear in them. She tried to scream but it was not very loud. She knew that it was no use trying to scream any longer. She would have to fight him off some how.

He then pulled out hand cuffs and quickly put them on her wrists and pulled her over to the desk. He made his way on his side of the desk with Claire on the other side so she was bent over it at the waist. She was still trying to scream with the tape over her mouth.

The principal quickly attached the hand cuffs to the desk legs with an existing system he put there prior to Claire's arrival. She could now no longer move and was bent over the desk. She tried to pull her legs up on the desk and was working toward this goal. The principal grabbed her one leg that was on the table and secured it to a strap. Her one leg was spread wide from her body as the other leg was planted to the floor beneath her. She was now at his mercy and she knew it. She could not move or do anything and was crying out, trying to say no under the tape, "NNNNNNN" ... NNNNNNN". Her voice was muffled.

The principal then pulled her other leg out, making both legs spread to the same degree, then secured her other leg to the desk. Her skirt now riding up her thighs exposing the bottom of her ass cheeks and panties with her legs spread so widely apart. The principal was peering down at her young ass and licked his lips as he stared at it.

As Claire was wiggling and trying to scream, the principal said to her, "You are a VERY naughty girl Claire. We can not have students flashing themselves on school grounds. You are to NEVER do that again, understand? The ONLY time I want to see your ass on school grounds is when you are in THIS office or WHEN I ask it to be so! GOT THAT!?" blurted Mr. Strong.

Claire could not believe what he said. If he thinks I am going to show him my ass and come back here again, he's crazy! She thought to herself.

With Claire bent over in front of him, he lifted her skirt above her waist, then moved toward her slowly staring at her perfect young ass and legs. She screamed louder in a muffled voice as he lifted her skirt. Her ass was pure heaven. There was nothing more erotic. It looked so soft and perfect, he could barely stop himself from reaching out and grabbing it. Licking it. He could also see a tiny bit of her pussy lips with the panty material not covering the outer parts of her pussy.

"You're not going to be a cock tease with me any longer my dear." he said, as he grabbed his rock hard cock after it sprung out of his unzipped pants.

"Let me see that cock tease pussy Claire." said the principal said, as he put two fingers inside the crotch of her panties and pulled them to the side harshly. Now he could now see more of that young glorious pussy being exposed to him. She only had a little bit of short dark hair over her pussy so he could clearly see her pussy lips. The shape of her ass was so erotic as her muscles tightened and relaxed with her movements. Her asshole looked so wonderful above her pussy, like it had never been penetrated. His cock was so hard, it stood straight up in the air as he bent over to inspect her. He thought he would cum right then and there.

Claire tried frantically to wiggle her legs and body so he could not touch her, but her efforts were futile. Her fighting with him only turned him on more but he wanted to have some fun with her.

"Claire, stop wiggling around, it is useless my dear. You're mine now and I am going to punish you for what you have done." With that, he raised his hand, and slapped her ass so hard that it became beat red with his hand print clearly noticeable.

Claire's body jerked forward as his hand met her ass sharply. She let out a loud yelp beneath the tape, "MMMMMMMFFFFFFF!!!!" as tears began to run down her cheeks from the shock and sharp pain.

"Do you need another one Claire?" he asked her.

"MMMMMFFFFFF ... MMMMMMFFFFFF!!!" Claire muttered.

"I will take that as a no my dear", he said, with a smile on his face. "Now quit moving around and screaming, otherwise you'll get more of that."

Claire stopped moving about and became quiet. She did not want to feel that again.

He bent over behind her to inspect her ass and pussy up close, but did not touch her. The principal's eyes widened and a smirky grin came upon his face.

"My my, isn't the naughty cock tease's pussy so sweet." he said to Claire. "Your pussy looks so tight. I guess you have never had a cock inside it, have you Claire?"

Claire's face became red and she bucked wildly again after what he said. "MMMMMM ... MMMM" came from her again, as she tried to protest.

"Now, now, Claire ... remember what will happen if you wiggle again" he explained.

He crouched down and moved his face extremely close to her sex, almost touching his nose to her. Claire suddenly felt the warmth of his breath on her pussy. It was fairly rapid and she could feel each exhale blow over her hole as he stayed there for what seemed like an eternity.

After only a few breaths, to her surprise and disgust, her pussy became wet. Her juices were leaking out of her slowly. Her pussy was betraying her. She was being taken by this large man and her pussy was responding to him. Her pussy soon became very swollen and sensitive. She has never felt this before. Never to this degree.

The principal quickly noticed this and became very excited that her pussy was now responding the way he wanted. "Claire, it appears that your pussy is liking this very much. You may not admit it, but your pussy does not lie. You are becoming my slut. My cock tease little slut. For me to use how ever I wish."

After several more breaths, her body suddenly reacted more intensely. A wave of pleasure ripped through her legs and hips and down her spine as she felt them quiver. Her swollen gaping wet pussy went into rapid quick spasms. This happened again and again randomly as he continued to breath on her. Claire's eyes closed tight and she clenched her fists together with each orgasm. None of her orgasms have ever been like that.

Claire was shocked at her reaction to his breath but she loved this new feeling she was having. Her pussy reactions calmed her fear somewhat now. She was still upset and was hoping he would not take her virginity, but she knew the chances of that were slim and none. She had no choice but to relinquish her fear and may as well try and enjoy these new sensations.

The principal noticed the quick spasms as her pussy lips opened and closed with each one. Small amounts of her fluids squeezing out her with each spasm as single drops fell onto the floor of his office. The sight was unbearable to Mr. Strong, knowing that this pretty young thing was reacting to him this way. His cock was extremely hard and he needed to push it deep into her. But he wanted more fun with her first.

He slid his shoe under her dripping pussy to allow her juices to gather onto the tip of the toe.

"Claire ... " said the principal. "You're cumming all over my clean shoe. Lick it for me. Lick your cum off my shoe, you pretty little slut." he said. "You're just lucky I'm in a good mood, I did not say you were allowed to cum Claire. The next time you cum, you will need to ask my permission Claire, or else!"

The principal walked over to the other side of the desk and put his shoe in front of her face. He leaned into her and said, "You had better not scream, or you will be punished beyond belief, understand? No one will hear you anyway Claire. My office door is very thick."

Claire nodded her head yes and the principal quickly ripped the tape off of her lips. The pain was unbearable for a split second then diminished. Claire stuck out her tongue and lapped at his shoe, licking her juices from it. To her surprise, the taste was alright. She kept licking and swallowing her cum off of his shoe.

"You HAVE become my slut haven't you Claire? You like this treatment don't you? Your pussy is aching for a hard cock isn't it Claire? ISN'T IT? ANSWER me, you little SLUT." he barked at her.

Claire stopped licking her juices from his toe and whimpered to him, "Oh, Mr. Strong ... please stop this Sir ... I beg you ... I won't tell anyone what happened ... just let me go."

"Oh Claire, I like your obedience, you're becoming a very capable slut for the principal" he said, in a well natured tone. "I will not let you go. It has gone too far for that. You do need some cock, you fucking teasing slut, and you'll get it ... when I say so." he exclaimed. He covered her mouth once again with the tape in case she decided to scream again. Claire began to wiggle and make noise again but soon realized her fate and submitted to him, just laying still and hoping it would be over soon.

Her ass was pure heaven, legs well apart. "You have a wonderful and sexy body Claire." he said, as he bent over again to look at her sopping wet swollen pussy. He just had to touch this beautiful young goddess's sex. He reached between her legs and very lightly put two fingers on her that straddled her pussy, one on each of the lips. He then began to pull his hand back, all the while brushing the outside of her pussy lips until he reached her ass. He did this over and over until her pussy became swollen once again. Her ass wiggled and she moaned slightly with each pass of his hand over her once her pussy became sensitive to his touch.

Claire soon became extremely aroused again. His fingers making her squirm with pleasure. She finally shook and shivered noticeably. "Mmmmmmm" Claire moaned sharply. As he brushed over the entire length of her pussy, she lost control of her body and was shivering and moaning the entire time. Although her voice was muffled by the tape, it was somewhat looser around her mouth than before and some words were audible. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhh ... uhhhhhhhhhh ... oooooooooo ... GOD ... GOD ... FUCK ... OHHH MYYYYY GOOOOOOD!!". Her head was cocking back and forth with each powerful orgasm.

"CLAIRE!!! I thought I told you NOT TO CUM!!" the principal shouted. "You're being VERY bad again Claire" he harped. "I think you need another spanking my dear, then maybe you'll learn not to do that again."

"NNNNNNOOOOO!!" Claire yelled back.

While Claire was in the middle of her words, the principal's hand raised up again, and slapped her ass hard.

"MMMMMMMFFFFFF!!" cried Claire, as tears rolled down her eyes again. Her pussy was still very swollen and wet even though she received another spanking.

The principal crouched down again. He had to taste this sweet young pussy. It was driving him mad ever since he laid eyes on her. With this beautiful young sexual creature, legs fully spread, her gaping, swollen and dripping wet pussy was something to be marveled. Relished. Cherished. He was in pure heaven.

Her outer pussy lips were so swollen and pink, they spread apart from each side, exposing her soft smaller inner lips that were also visibly swollen. Her clit was extremely sensitive, poking out of its hood and very hard with cunt juices everywhere, making her glisten like gold. A small stream of her fluid was slowly dripping down between her outer and inner lips, still dripping onto the floor.

He positioned himself between her legs, then puckered his lips and blew a long thin stream of air over her clit softly, changing the angle of the air stream once and a while making it pulse over her clit. Claire's body suddenly became rigid as she stiffened up. Her eyes completely shut tight as she clenched her teeth together with her lips now tucked between them. The air stream tickled her clit over and over again, like he was licking her. Wave after wave of pleasure went through her body with each pulse of air riding over her clit. Her body stiffening with each pulse and her breathing became more erratic.

12