Claire Gets Sent To "The Office"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He placed his tongue near her clit and lightly licked her moving toward her ass, grabbing her juices along the way. How her sweet nectar tasted in his mouth. He could eat this young pussy for ever, swallowing her up. He rolled his tongue over her clit then back down to the bottom of her pussy, slipping his tongue deep inside of her.

Claire was going crazy Her arms were rigid as she gripped the desk and clenched her teeth. Her breathing was extremely erratic and very audible with each inhale and exhale from her nose.

He took his finger and inserted it into her tight cunt, pushing it all the way up into her g-spot then moving it in and out of her slowly as he sucked on her clit. Her pussy was very tight around his finger as he fucked her with it. He could feel her pussy tighten around his finger as it probed deep into her, with each powerful orgasm emanating through her body. Her juices spilled onto his hand and on the floor and her body would twitch and shake uncontrollably with each thrust inward.

Claire was screaming in pleasure with her eyes shut, the look of pain on her face and grasping the desk top as hard as she could, not to move. The sight of this young girl's pussy cumming all over his hand and her body reacting the way it did was too much for the principal. He had to take her with his cock. He had to feel this wonderful pussy wrapped around his rock hard cock.

The principal moved his body between her legs and poised his 8" cock at the entrance of her tight young pussy, then pushed the head against her pussy lips. He grabbed her waist with both hands on either side and pushed his hips forward quickly causing the head of his cock to enter her dripping wet hole.

"OHHHHHHHHH" cried Claire, as her head suddenly cocked backwards, face cringing with pure lust, and the sound of air escaping from her lungs as he pushed into her. The principal had a look of pain on his face, as he tightly held her close to him. The feeling of the young girl's sopping wet tight pussy around his cock almost sent him over the edge. The feeling was like nothing he had ever felt. They both sat there still, breathing heavily.

He pulled her tighter to his body and thrust into her again, sending it deeper into her cunt. It was still not completely in. Claire's body quivered and shook uncontrollably as he held her hips into him. She was having another intense orgasm as they both paused again, with his cock buried more deeply inside of her. She was totally out of control of her bodily reactions. She moaned and groaned with her face tightly pushed into the desk top as each wave of orgasm went through her body, from her pelvis to her spine, tingling all over.

The principal felt her pussy tighten and release around his cock with each spasm of her orgasm. Her pussy muscles grasping at his big cock, trying to suck him in deeper. The feeling around his cock was incredible. This beautiful young girl's swollen tight sopping wet pussy wrapped around his huge cock. As she was cumming, he felt the warmth of her juices squirt all over his cock with each pulse of her orgasm. Squirt after squirt, running over his cock and dripping down his legs and on to the floor. This was too much. He had to cum inside her cunt.

He looked at her with pure lust. Claire's head was tipped to the side, eyes shut and was lost in her state of constant orgasms with his cock inside of her, some more intense than others.

He was going to get his entire cock into her and would pound her cunt over and over until he came inside of her. He pulled his cock back slightly, with the head still inside, then pushed forward slowly so as to not hurt her. He kept pushing forward until she said something.

Four inches, five inches, then, "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh' Claire groaned with a sigh. His cock was so thick it stretched her young pussy to the limits.

Her voice muffled from the tape over it, "Oh my God" she said. "Oh ... fuck ... that feels soooo fucking good. Don't stop, keep pushing" she said, as her head tipped back arching her back. Claire could not believe the words that were coming out of her mouth. She was so horny and lustful, all she wanted was to be fucked.

The principal leaned over her and pulled the tape off of her mouth. He knew she was his and all she wanted was his cock inside her and he wanted to hear this young thing's cries of pleasure.

He pushed forward, sending his cock another inch into her sweet tight young pussy.

"OOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" cried Claire. "Fuck .... Fuck ... Oh my God ... hold it there ... hold it there ... I wanna feel it inside" she groaned, as she felt another orgasm rip through her and on the verge of another one, but much more intense.

He held his cock there for a few seconds then pushed deeper into her, slowly, all the way to his balls. His cock was totally buried inside of her and felt like a tight hose around it, squeezing it. He pushed his groin into her and held her tight, not moving. The feeling of her pussy around his cock blew his mind with lust.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH ... FFFFFUUCK" Claire yelled. Then she groaned in a deep soft tone, "OH ... MY ... GOD." and suddenly screamed into the room, "it feels SOOOOOO HUGE!!!!" with her head totally tipped upward and toward him. Her hips pulled into his groin taking his entire cock to her cervix.

They both felt her body beginning to react violently, her pussy muscles beginning to contract around his cock again with short small pulses. Claire began to moan the most erotic sounds he has ever heard come from a woman as she was coming constantly on his cock.

He wanted to fuck her. He needed to fuck this young pussy, good, hard and fast, like it should be fucked.

He pulled his cock back slowly until it reached the head, all the while Claire's body was jerking and quivering with the feeling of his huge cock pulling out of her. Then he began his assault on her pussy.

He pushed into her all the way to his balls, then pulled back, and repeated this for several minutes but not yet pounding into her. With each thrust forward, Claire's head would tip back and she would arch her back to meet his thrust, moaning and groaning and not saying anything that could be understood. He could feel hitting her cervix with each full thrust into her.

He suddenly picked up his pace and thrust into her faster and harder, increasing until he was pounding her young pussy veraciously. He could not believe how tight and how sopping wet her teen pussy was, his cock sliding in and out of her hole with such ease. His cock began to swell, on the verge of a massive orgasm.

Claire completely lost it while he pounded away at her young pussy. Her head was violently shifting from side to side with his assault on her, eyes closed and mouth open, screaming, "OH FUCK ... OH FUCK ... GOD ... YESSSS .. FUCK ME ... FUCK ME ... AHHHHHHHHH ... OOOWWWWAHH ... RIGHT THERE, THAT'S IT ... THAT'S THE SPOT ... POUND MY PUSSY ... MMMMMMMMM ... OOOWWWAHH ... AHHHHHHHHH ... I'M CUMMING ... I'M CUMMING ... AHHHHHH .. ALL-OVER-YOUR-FUCKING-COCK ... OH-MY-GOD ... FUCK ... FUCK ... AHHHHHHHHHHH".

Her young body was reacting uncontrollably to his cock as he fucked her like a wild animal, violently convulsing, shaking and shivering while she came all over his cock the entire time he was fucking her. Wave after powerful wave went through her body as his cock hit the back of her cunt with each thrust. Her pussy muscles contracting and releasing, with very strong spasms causing her fluids to squirt out like a constricted hose as he pushed forward making a, "sssppsssssssss, sssppsssssssss" sound as it squirted out of her all over his legs and the floor.

With each spasm and squirt, Claire muttered, "AHHHH, AHHHH" as she raised her head up and lifted her hips as much as she could to intensify the orgasm.

She could not believe what her body was doing, it felt so fucking amazing. Never had she cum this violently before. Deep in her being, she loved being a submissive slut and would never be the same after this day, she thought to herself.

With Claire's body reacting the way it was, the principal's cock was swelling beyond belief and getting ready for the most powerful orgasm he has ever had. He kept bucking into her, pounding her, grabbing her hips and pulling her into his huge cock. Her tight young pussy wrapped around his cock, sucking it in, wanting his cum inside, never feeling such a tight young pussy.

"Oh Fuck .... Oh Fuck ... Claire ... I'm gonna cum ... I'm gonna cum baby" he said, in a hasty voice between his heavy breaths. "I'm gonna cum inside you baby. I'm gonna give you my cum ... All inside that tight young cock tease pussy ... Do you want it baby? ... Do you want it? ... Tell me baby."

Claire managed to yelp out a few words while caught up in her own continual onslaught of powerful orgasms. Her young cunt spasms were much closer together, making her voice very broken, only able to speak between each brief strong wave that made her head go back, body convulse, clench her teeth, and between each deep breath, "NO!! ... NO!! ... DON'T ... CUM ... INSIDE-ME".

He ignored her plea and kept pounding into her as her pussy kept cumming and squirting on him with each thrust forward. Then suddenly, he felt his cock go into huge spasms, shooting his cum deep into her young squirting cunt. He gripped her thighs and pulled her body into his crotch, holding his cock deep inside of her, not fucking her any longer.

He wanted to feel his cum shoot deep inside this young sweet innocent girl beneath him as she lay on his desk. His head tipping all the way back as he held her into him, shooting stream after stream into her hole.

They could both feel the warmth of his cum, pooling inside her pussy. Claire had one final huge orgasm feeling his cum deep inside of her with her head back and spine fully arched, "OOOHHHHHHHHHHHH ... GOD" she moaned in a deep low voice.

The principal collapsed on top of her, both of them breathing heavily after the most incredible sex they have ever had, with his cock loosing its erection and still inside of her. It finally slipped out of her pussy with one sloppy pop after her pussy spasmed one final time. A large blob of cum popped out of her as his cock sprung out, with more cum oozing out of her sopping pussy for the next few minutes.

Claire was breathing very heavily still coming down from her ordeal. She couldn't mutter a word. The principal leaned into her head as he laid on top of her and whispered, "You are mine now Claire. Your pussy is mine. I will have you when ever I want to, do you understand me? I was the one who saw your dress flip in the wind. I have wanted you for a long time and finally got my chance."

As he got up from her, he said, "See you tomorrow Claire. In my office at lunch time, and don't be late!"

The End

12