Claire Has Dessert with Her Daddy

Info
Claire and her Daddy play with strawberries and cream
1.5k words
4.53
206k
32

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2010
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
claire2010
claire2010
1,329 Followers



Daddy, I had so much fun last night with you. You made such a special dinner for me, Daddy...with wine and candles. Oh Daddy, it was so romantic... And I dressed up for you just the way you like me.

I wore my favourite little black dress. The one you bought me for my birthday, Daddy. It's so pretty...and it fits me perfectly...so tight...and so short...I love the way it hugs my body. It's so tight that I just couldn't wear a bra, Daddy...just my panties...

...the little black ones you like so much. My hot little black lace panties, Daddy.

...and the lovely stockings you bought me too...those pretty black lace stockings...I love the way they cling so tightly around my thighs....they felt so wonderful...and you let me wear my new high heels, Daddy...and you kissed me when I came downstairs to show you what I was wearing...and you told me how pretty I looked and how I'll always be your princess.

We went into the dining room, Daddy, and you had laid the table and lit the candles...and dinner was on the table...and Daddy...I started to giggle because there was just a large bowl of strawberries and a bowl of cream...which I love...and a beautiful bottle of white wine, Daddy...and said you'd only made dessert for us...because you know I love sweet things, Daddy...and then you poured two glasses and you gave one to me and we stood beside the table and I held the glass up to my lips and sipped the wine...and Daddy, it tasted so good...

You put your glass down and stepped closer, Daddy, and took me in your arms...and lifted my chin with your finger...and I stood on my tiptoes...my arms around you...and we kissed, Daddy...your lips pressed against mine...tasting the wine I had just been sipping...and you held me tight...kissing me again and again, Daddy...pushing your tongue into my mouth...

...your hands moving down over the back of my dress...as you kissed me...and I could feel you pulling my dress up over my panties, Daddy...and you ran your fingers over them...feeling them...touching the fabric...so tight against my bottom...

And you whispered in my ear...you asked me if you could take my panties off...

And as you kissed me again I could feel your hands tugging at the sides of my panties...pulling them down over my ass cheeks...my pussy...pulling my hot little panties down over the tops of my stockings...down over my thighs...

And Daddy...you pulled my bikini panties down to my knees...and you kissed me again...and my panties fell down around my ankles and I stepped out of them.

And then you bent down and picked them up, Daddy, and I watched as you held my panties up to your lips and kissed them softly. And you told me how much you love my panties...and how pretty they are...and how much you love cumming in my panties...wrapping my panties around your hard cock...and jerking off into them...and shooting all your hot cumm into my panties...

And I asked you, Daddy, do you want to cumm into my panties now? Is that what u want, Daddy? Do you want to fuck my panties?

And you smiled at me and said no, baby...and you kissed me again and put my panties down on the table...and you asked me if I wanted a strawberry...

And I said yes, Daddy...and I turned around to face the table and I leant over and reached out to the bowl of strawberries and picked one of them up...

And Daddy...I felt you behind me...pushing me over the table...telling me to eat the strawberry...and as I held it up to my lips and gently bit into it, you pulled up the back of my short dress...lifting it up over my bottom...my ass cheeks...

And you touched my ass cheeks and felt them...as I ate the strawberry...and I looked back at you and you were opening your trousers, Daddy...

...and I watched as you took out your cock...and your hand slipped in between my legs and I gasped softly as you felt my pussy...your fingers touching my lips...peeling them open...holding my cunt lips open...and I pushed my ass cheeks up towards you...lifting them higher and bending right over the table...letting you look inside my pussy...

...at how pink it is...pink and wet...so pretty...

And you held my cunt lips open and I knew you were looking inside my fuckhole, Daddy...my tight little fuckhole...your other hand touching my bare bottom...

And as I bent right over the table, I whispered, Daddy...please may I have another strawberry?

And you said yes...and I reached out to the bowl and picked out another strawberry...and I pressed my fingers against it softly...and brought my hand down underneath me...between my legs...and your fingers touched my fingers...and I could feel the strawberry juice trickling over my hand...

And as you held my cunt lips open, Daddy, I pressed the strawberry against my pussy...looking back at you...and I gasped very softly...and pushed it into my cunt.

And I could hear you moaing behind me as you looked at my pussy...my fingers pushing the strawberry inside...the juices running down the inside of my thighs...

And Daddy, you stepped over to the table and I could see you dipping your fingers into the cream...

And you got behind me again, Daddy...the strawberry inside my pussy...and I pushed my ass cheeks up towards you again...and I felt your fingers touch the tight little opening of my asshole.

Oh Daddy...you started to rub the cream against it...all around the tiny little opening...making it all slippery...pressing your fingers against it...

And I could feel my asshole opening wider as you rubbed the cream all around it...and one of your fingers slipped inside...and Daddy...you pushed it all the way in...

...all the way inside my tight little asshole...

And I reached down to my pussy and began to touch my clit...as you worked your finger in and out of my asshole...making it so creamy...so wet...oh Daddy...and you pushed another finger into my bottom...working two fingers into my asshole now...

As I began to masturbate...pinching my hot clit...touching the strawberry inside me...pushing my fingers against it...feeling it crush inside me...my fingers pushing into my fuckhole...

And Daddy...I could stop myself...I looked back at you and saw your hard cock...and I started to beg...begging you to fuck me...please, Daddy, please fuck me in the ass...please...fuck your daughter in the ass, Daddy...please, Daddy...fuck me in the ass...I need your cock in my asshole so badly...please, Daddy! Fuck your daughter in the ass!

And you groaned and took your fingers out of my bottom and you held your cock in your hand and as I masturbated, I felt your cockhead touching the opening of my little bottom...

...so creamy and wet...

...and I gasped softly as the thick head of your cock suddenly pushed inside me...

And I lifted my ass cheeks up higher, pushing them back towards you...as your cock slid deeper into my asshole, Daddy...and you leant over me and told me how much you loved me...pushing your cock deeper inside me...into my bottom...

And I cried out, pushing two fingers into my cunt as you started to fuck my asshole...Daddy...please...fuck me in the ass, Daddy...fuck me...fuck your hard cock into my tight little asshole...faster, Daddy...fuck me...fuck me in the ass...oh Daddy, fuck your daughter in the ass!

And my body shook with excitement as you fucked me...as I masturbated my pussy...and I closed my eyes...and I knew you could feel me cumming...your cock so deep inside your daughter's hot little asshole now...my pussy gripping around my fingers...my love juices oozing out of my fuck hole...

And I called out, Daddy...Daddy...I'm cumming...fuck me in the ass while I cumm, Daddy...oh Daddy...I'm cumming...I'm cumming!

And then you groaned so loud, Daddy...and I felt your cumm shooting into my asshole...so deep inside me...

Oh Daddy, I moaned...yes...cumm inside me...shoot your cumm inside me, Daddy...fuck me in the ass and shoot all your hot cumm inside me...please, Daddy...cumm for me...cumm for me, Daddy...I want your cumm...so badly...please, Daddy...cumm for me...cumm inside my asshole...do it in my asshole, Daddy...fill my hot asshole with your cumm...oh Daddy...your cumm...I can feel it spurting into me...Daddy...your cumm...oh Daddy...I love your hot cumm...inside me...so deep inside me, Daddy...

And Daddy...when you stopped cumming, I felt your cock slipping out of my asshole...and I looked back at you...and you smiled at me...as I reached behind me and touched the creamy opening of my asshole with my fingers...feeling your cumm bubbling out...oozing out of my tight asshole...and I dipped my fingers in the cumm as it came out...and you watched me as I lifted my fingers up to my mouth...and opened my lips...and began to suck them...

...tasting my Daddy's hot cumm...

Mmmmnnnn...I hope you had a wonderful time with me, Daddy. Thank you for the lovely strawberries and cream...and thank you, Daddy, for fucking me in the ass and cumming inside me.

Bye, Daddy xxx

--:--
--:--
1.0
claire2010
claire2010
claire2010
1,329 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SO GOOD

I loved this story, her voice is so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
just beautiful

your stories are the best!!! i look forward to your next story!

kooperkooperover 11 years ago
daughters pussy.

I would love to put strawberry in my daughters Cunt and tounge fuck her and drink her juice mixed with strawberry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hi Princess!

claire...

i'm going to miss you soooooo much!!! i wish only the best for you, always!!

love, daddydavid xxx ps---thank you for everything!

stoptouchinthosemonkees

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would fuck this bitch in the arse like a SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great audio, loved it!!!!!!!!

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Daddy, It Doesn't Fit! Daughter asks Daddy to fill in on sex-tape dare.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Busty Holiday with Mr. Johnson My boyfriend's dad can't get enough of my huge, natural rack.in Mature
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
My Boyfriend's Dad She dreamt of being fucked by her boyfriend's dadin Mature
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories