Claire is Red Riding Hood for Daddy

Info
Coed Claire tells her daddy about her dream.
1.2k words
4.51
294.2k
74

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2010
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
claire2010
claire2010
1,329 Followers



Hi daddy. It's Claire. Have you missed me?

I guess you've been busy. But I want to call you so bad, daddy. I have to talk to you.

I't's late at night, daddy. I'm alone in my bed...just wearing my panties. The ones I like best of all, daddy. My cute little white bikini panties...my see thru panties, daddy. I love wearing see thru bikini panties.

Daddy, I dreamed about you last night. It was such a strange dream. And I want to tell you all about it. It was a kind of fairytale, daddy. You know how I love fairytales. I was little red riding hood, daddy. Isn't that strange? And you were...well, you were my Daddy, of course!

It was early one morning, daddy. I had woken up and masturbated...I always masturbate when I wake up, Daddy... and when I came, I got up and bathed myself and then I got dressed in my prettiest clothes. A pretty pair of red bikini panties. And red stay up stockings, daddy. And a pretty white blouse. And my favourite little red pleated skirt. You know, Daddy...the short one...the one you bought me when I was a little girl. It's so short now, Daddy, it doesn't quite cover my panties.

I came downstairs, Daddy, and you were in the kitchen. In your dressing gown. 'Hi, Daddy', I said. And you said hi, baby girl...as I came up to you and put my arms around you, Daddy, and stood on my tiptoes and smiled at you...and leant forwards and pressed my lips against yours, Daddy...

...and we kissed. You held me close as we kissed, Daddy, and I opened my lips and let your tongue push into my wet mouth. And I sucked your tongue like a good little girl, Daddy.

I could hear you moaning, Daddy, as we kissed...your tongue exploring my wet mouth...you called me your baby girl again, Daddy...and I could feel your hands moving down behind me...over my back and over my short skirt...

...and I could feel you pulling up my skirt, Daddy, at the back...over my tiny panties...my tiny red panties...and your fingers ran over the fabric...touching my panties...running your fingertips over the curve of my ass cheeks, daddy...

...and I stopped kissing you for a moment and whispered, 'Oh Daddy...I love you...I wore my special panties for you, Daddy...my little red panties..."

And your hand slipped underneath the tight elastic at the back of my panties, Daddy...and I felt your fingers slip in between my ass cheeks...touching the opening of my tight little asshole...just for a moment...your fingertips pressing against the opening...slowly spreading my asshole apart...and I gasped softly as I felt my asshole opening, Daddy...

...and I could feel your other hand touching the front of my wet panties...slipping in between my legs...your fingers touching the lips of my pussy through the tight fabric of my panties...

'Oh Daddy...' I gasped, as I felt your fingertip pushing into my tight little asshole...I held you tight, kissing your neck as you pushed your finger deeper into my asshole...your other hand between my legs...pushing my panties into my pussy slit...my lips opening...as you slid two fingers inside me...taking my panties with you...

'Oh Daddy...' I gasped...'your fingers are inside my pussy...my cunt...and...and my asshole...oh Daddy...and my panties are inside me, too, Daddy...you're pushing my wet panties into my tight little fuckhole, Daddy...oh Daddy...ohhh...my panties...my panties...ohhhh...I love you, Daddy!'

I cried out as I came, Daddy, my pussy contracting around your fingers...my love juices oozing out of my fuckhole and soaking into the fabric of my panties.

'Oh Daddy...I'm cumming!' I cried. 'I'm soaking my panties with my cumm, Daddy!'

You worked your fingers in and out of my cunt and ass as I came, holding you tight...kissing your mouth now...

...and then I gasped, as you slipped your fingers out of my pussy...and my asshole...and I started to cry...just a little...

'Oh Daddy...I love you...' I said, sobbing against your shoulder.

'Baby girl, your panties are soaking wet', you told me. 'You'll have to take them off, darling...'

'Yes, Daddy...' I said...and I reached up under my short skirt and took hold of my panties and began to peel them down...gasping as the wet fabric slipped out of my little pussy...

and you watched, Daddy, as I pulled my panties down and stepped out of them...

...and you opened your dressing gown and I found myself staring at your hard cock, Daddy...'Suck it, baby...suck it...' you said...

and I knelt down in front of you and looked up...and curled my fingers around your cock...and lifted it up to my mouth...and put out my tongue, Daddy, and licked all around the thick head...touching the tiny opening...and tasting your precumm, Daddy...

...and then...looking up at you and smiling...I opened my lips around your cock and took it into my mouth...and began to suck you, Daddy...

...sucking your hard cock...

...working my mouth up and down your shaft, Daddy...faster...and faster...until I could feel your cock jerking and throbbing inside my wet mouth...

'Oh baby...' you cried, pulling at my hair, 'let me fuck you!'

You pulled me away from your cock, Daddy, and pushed me over the table...I looked back at you as you got behind me, your cock so hard, Daddy...and you pulled the back of my skirt right up over my bare ass cheeks...

'Oh Daddy...' I cried, 'please...Daddy...'. You held your cock, pushing the thick head against my tiny little asshole...and I gasped as I realised what you wanted...to fuck your baby girl in the ass, Daddy...

'Oh daddy...' I cried, 'Please...you'll hurt me...please don't fuck me there, Daddy...please don't fuck me in the ass!'

But you reached forwards and pushed me down against the table...and I felt the head of your cock pressing so hard against the opening of my tight asshole, Daddy...and I couldn't help it, I felt my asshole open up like a tiny flower...and the head of your cock pushed inside me, Daddy...

...and I felt your shaft push into my asshole, Daddy...and you began to fuck me in the ass!

'Oh Daddy...' I squealed, as I felt your cock push so deep inside my bottom, 'Daddy...you're fucking me in my ass...your making love to my asshole, Daddy...oh Daddy...you're fucking me in the ass!'

It felt so...so good, Daddy...so much better than my pussy...and I could hear you groaning and I knew you wanted me to talk so dirty to you while you fucked me in the ass...and I heard myself begging for your hard cock...please, Daddy...fuck me in the ass...fuck your baby girl...fuck me in the ass, Daddy...fuck me...oh fuck me, Daddy...fuck your hard cock into my tight little asshole...fuck me...rape me, Daddy...rape my asshole with your hard cock...fuck me, Daddy...oh Daddy...yes...cumm inside my asshole...please...cumm inside my ass, Daddy...ohhh...please...cumm inside my asshole...oh Daddy...you're cumming...your cumm is shooting so deep inside my asshole...you're filling my ass with cumm...oh Daddy...I'm cumming too, Daddy...oh Daddy...I'm cumming...I'm cumminggg...oh Daddy, I love you...I'm cumming, Daddy...with your cock in my ass...don't stop fucking me, Daddy...don't ever stop fucking my tight little asshole!'

And Daddy...while I was dreaming...I came, Daddy...and I woke up with my fingers inside my pussy...and I reached down behind me and touched my asshole, Daddy...and it was soooo wet...and creamy...

Daddy, I hope you liked my dream. And I can't wait to see you again, Daddy. You know I want your cock in my mouth, daddy...and my cunt...and yes, Daddy...in my tight little asshole. Always, Daddy.

--:--
--:--
1.0
claire2010
claire2010
claire2010
1,329 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
76 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this story is the best audio story of all literotica. I love the voice and I love how much Claire wants her daddy to fuck her in her tight rosebud instead of her pussy. I cum every time I listen to this one.

azSolitude1964azSolitude1964over 5 years ago
Sweet dream

Such a lovely dream for Daddy... thank you angel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great audio

Great audio Claire! Really love your voice. Can you read one of your non consensual stories in audio. That would be awesome. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
As good as it ever was

I haven't listened to Claire for a while but I returned to this story and I have to say it's a good as it ever was, even better IMO! What an amazing storyteller. My cock was rock hard in the first few seconds and I jizzed twice before the end. What more could you want.Her voice is so good and she says all the right things and comes in such a cute way. I miss this girl, she was absolutely amazing. Hope she comes back one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best Story on Literotica

No argument!

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Daddy, It Doesn't Fit! Daughter asks Daddy to fill in on sex-tape dare.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Daddy Takes Over Horny daddy realizes his little girl is now a woman.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Backdoor Sweetheart Ch. 01 She's his neighbor, his best friend and so much more...in Anal
More Stories