Claire Needs to Prepare Ch. 02

Story Info
Claire prepared for discipline and is then taken.
8k words
4.4
38.6k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paulb85
paulb85
348 Followers

Mr Bill Bryan, my arrogant domineering boss, had invited himself to my home where, after a delicious Sunday lunch prepared by my delicious wife Claire, he had seduced her. I had assisted him by persuading Claire, who was at first reluctant, that it would be an incredible boost to my prospects for advancement in the company if she were to allow him to have penetrative sex with her. After some persuasion from me, she agreed, and he had attacked her with gusto being quite rough with her. (See "Claire Needs To Prepare"). She seemed to have enjoyed the experience, particularly as it was not in my nature to be rugged with her. The next day, in his office, he showed his appreciation by giving me a welcome and significant pay rise. Prospects of further advancement were promised if Claire would be willing to progress with the relationship.

My first reaction was to decline. He then showed me a riding crop, asking if Claire would take a whipping. This was certainly a weird and an extraordinary thing to ask and I was truly shocked. I was vague in my reply. But I felt my cock starting to react at the thought of Claire submitting to this man again.

Mr Bryan stood in front of me. "Take the crop and show it to her. Ask her if she is willing to accept a whipping from me. Tell me what she says." He gave me the crop. He continued: "Come and see me next Monday. By then you will have had plenty of time to discuss it."

That was on Monday, the day after he had penetrated her. I didn't know how I was going to introduce these ideas to Claire. Although when newly married, we had been quite adventurous with our sexual activities, we had never got into sadomasochism. I had often spanked her buttocks with my hand, sometimes quite hard, and that had excited her and had led to some great sex; but we had never gone further and I wasn't sure how Claire would react if I was to ever introduce her to 'pain and pleasure', as it was called in the few magazine articles and videos on the subject that I had read.

Although normally a compliant girl, and one who had gone just that little bit further to please me, for example when she had licked my penis, she would surely react with horror at the thought of being beaten with a crop.

Or... perhaps... perhaps not. She had, after all, got quite sexually charged when I had previously smacked her, and she had not flinched when Mr Bryan had smacked her buttocks considerably harder than I had ever done, both before and after I had guided his large hard cock into her vagina. Having thought about it I was sure that she had got pleasure out of the erotic liaison with my boss and even with the pain inflicted. This proposed idea of her being beaten in front of me gave me a sudden exhilarating sexual charge.

That is what brought me to the doorstep of my house that Monday evening with the riding crop concealed down my trouser leg; wondering how I was going to discuss my boss's further requirements with my very lovely but somewhat innocent wife.

I entered the house and managed to conceal the crop behind a cushion on the settee. I entered the kitchen where Claire was preparing supper. She turned and came into my arms. I kissed her cheek, then her lips and then her neck. She tasted wonderful and flinched as my hand enclosed her breast.

"They are still a bit sore," she explained as I gave them a gentle rub. "Did he say anything?"

"Well, for a starter I got a significant pay rise," I told her, kissing her lips again.

"Oh, that is wonderful. I think that we earned it." She turned continuing to prepare the salad.

As she served the food I poured two glasses of wine. We went into the dining room and sat at the table with our plates and glasses. As we ate we looked at each other.

"Well," she said smiling at me. Her hand took my hand. "Yesterday afternoon was ... well... er... extraordinary."

"Yes," I replied. "I hope you enjoyed it." I saw her blush as her nipples hardened.

"Yes, it was a wonderful experience," she continued: "Are you alright? After all I was unfaithful to you in front of your eyes and we have never done anything like that before."

"Well I won't say that I was not jealous, because I was. I really wanted you but then when I saw his big cock getting closer to you I was overwhelmed."

"You helped him put it in me, didn't you?"

"Yes, I am sorry. I couldn't help myself. But I knew that you wanted it" I replied.

She gave a little shudder then kissed me. "Yes, having seen it, I did."

We finished our food and I replenished our wine. We went and sat on the big low sofa in the sitting room where the action had taken place just over twenty four hours previously.

I saw the semen stain on the sofa and touched it. Claire noticed and smiled. "Well, what else did he have to say?" She asked.

My arm was around her shoulders and my hand was toying with her breast. "He said that you were wonderful. He wants to fuck you again." She jumped.

"Oh, God," she said. My caress continued and she flinched again. I was getting hard with this conversation.

"You are in pain, aren't you?"

"Yes, but it is a lovely feeling. I feel as if I have been bashed around and I have the warm feeling of having been possessed by a strong man. The sex was fantastic." she smiled.

"Let me have a look." I removed her blouse followed by her bra. "Oh my god," I exclaimed as I saw the bruises over her breasts. "Stand up," I told her. Her nipples were proud. As she stood in front of me. I took off her shorts and her panties. I turned her around. Her buttocks were also covered with bruises. "You certainly have been in the wars," I told her as my hands caressed the bruised buttocks.

"But I am OK," she said. "I feel good. A little sore maybe, but it feels good."

I held her tight. "Darling, you are more than good. You are the most wonderful and precious wife that a man could ever have. I love you so much," I said as I kissed her vagina. "Now go to bed and lie on your front so that I can put some cream on your bottom."

Having kissed me again she walked out of the room naked. I remembered the scene in this very room as Bill Bryan had thrust his big cock into her and later spanked her buttocks hard with his hand. My hand went to my cock which was fully erect. I had been nervous that perhaps he had gone to far, but Claire seemed to have been perfectly relaxed, even pleased, with what had happened.

I entered the bedroom with the riding crop behind my back. I need not have bothered to hide it as Claire was lying completely naked on her front on the bed looking away from me. I laid the crop on the bed, got undressed, found some body lotion in the bathroom then laid down beside her.

She sighed as I applied the cold lotion to her buttocks. My cock was pressing into her side as I gently rubbed the lotion over her bottom. She moved her buttocks up and down to my touch as my cock slid alongside her hip. Her breathing deepened and I noticed that, with her arms outstretched, she was grabbing the bed covers tightly. "Oh, that is so good," she said.

I gave her buttocks a gentle slap with my hand. She cried out. My hand went to her labia. Her vagina was wet. I felt for her clitoris. "It's OK," she said. "You can smack me."

"You were a very naughty girl yesterday."

"Yes, I know." She sighed.

I retrieved the crop and flicked her buttocks with it. As she felt it she turned towards me. "What was that?"

I showed her the riding crop. "Ooo." She said. "That's different."

I pushed her shoulders down again into the bedding. I traced the crop gently over her buttocks. She started to moan and her bottom raised up to the touch. I flicked her buttocks again. "Oh... Oh.." Then again and again. "Ahhh." She sighed.

"You like it?" I asked her.

"Ooooo ... I do feel naughty." She replied as she turned towards me and smiled. I lent over and kissed her lips.

I watched her buttocks as she raised and lowered them. They were so tempting. I gave her three good strokes. She cried out and squirmed around as I struck her. "Thank you sir," she said as she looked up to me and smiled. We kissed again.

I put the crop down and moved my body over her back at the same time grabbing her hips and raising her buttocks. I took one hand away and guided my erect cock inside her. We moved in unison as I pumped my rigid tool inside her. We both exploded in a matter of minutes.

Afterwards we lay side by side. "Where did the riding crop come from?" She asked.

"Mr Bryan wanted me to show it to you."

There was a pause as she considered this. "Does that means that he wants to use it on me?"

My hand caressed her bottom again. "Yes." I whispered.

"But he won't be as gentle as you have just been?"

"No." There was a silent pause as my hand gradually eased itself into the crack of her buttocks. The lotion made it incredibly sexy. My middle finger found her anus.

"Actually Claire...," I paused.

"Yes."

"Well, darling, he asked whether you would take a whipping."

"Oh, God. Oh my..." She clung to me tightly. Shortly she was shivering. I continued to caress her bottom but my hand was more firm and protective on her. She cuddled down into the mattress getting into the fetal position. "Oh, my goodness."

"It's alright, darling. Don't worry. We won't allow him to come near you again," I said. She continued to shiver and was breathing hard.

"No, you don't understand" she told me. She laid on her back. "Take me."

I caressed her gently. She was very wet. I slipped my cock into her and she had an orgasm almost immediately. Shortly we were asleep.

...

On Tuesday evening after supper we took our glasses of wine into the sitting room to relax. Claire seemed to be on edge; I sensed that she had something on her mind.

She took a sip of wine as she joined me on the sofa. I put my arm around her shoulders. She started to speak:

"Sometime before I met you I went out with a man called Greg who liked to dominate me. It was just after I got out of college and so I was a bit naive with relationships. I enjoyed his company but over time he became somewhat authoritative. At the time I thought that it was normal for a man to want to be 'in charge'. I accepted that he would tell me what to do, just as I accept your direction now, but over a time Greg used to discipline me. If I did not do as he wanted he would smack me. It started with his hand, but then he started using a hairbrush on my bottom. After a time he progressed to a belt and then he started used a riding crop like the one you showed me. I was frightened when I knew that punishment was due, but then I started to enjoy the sensation of anticipation. He would tell me that he was going to punish me that evening and I would spend the whole day thinking and worrying about it while I got sexually aroused. I would have a cold feeling in the pit of my stomach, and I would even shiver in anticipation, like I did with you last night. But it was exhilarating and I actually looked forward to the beating." She paused as she took a sip of her wine. I gently caressed her shoulder.

"That is why I went into a bit of a frenzy when you told me that Mr Bryan wanted to whip me. Greg never actually whipped me, although he certainly did not hold back. So the thought of Mr Bryan actually whipping me got me very nervous, but I was equally excited. That is why I needed you to make love to me." She took another gulp of her wine. "God, I really do not know why I am telling you all this. It was all in the past and needs forgetting."

"Well, darling, you have been very honest with me and I really appreciate that." I held her in my arms as my hand caressed her breast through her dress. "Are you wet again now?" I asked.

She turned towards me looked me in the eye, licked her lips and touched my erection which had grown solid within my trousers. "Yes." She continued speaking slowly. "You see, ... in some ways I could not allow him to do that to me; ... but I have to admit to you, my love, that in some ways I really crave the whipping which I know I deserve." She looked into my eyes. "I also know that you would not be able to give me the beating I crave." My cock twitched. She felt it and squeezed.

"Well, do you want me to tell him that you would submit to him when I see him on Monday?"

"I am not sure," she said. "What would you like me to do?"

"I will certainly not make you do anything that you would not want." I replied as she continued to stroke my now very solid erection. She took it out of my trousers.

She looked into my eyes, held my penis tightly. "I think that you would like to see me whipped?" She smiled.

I did not reply but sighed deeply. Suddenly, I could not stop myself as I came in her hands. She kissed me. "I thought so! Use your intuition, darling. Do what you think is best for both of us. Give me a surprise." she said as she rubbed me.

...

For the remainder of the week we were tender towards each other and made love four more times. We fantasized about Mr Bryan smacking her and even on one occasion fantasized the crop being used on her. It made for some great sex.

Claire's bruises recovered. By the end of the weekend the beautiful skin on her breasts was back to the normal colour and there was only the slightest mark on one of her buttocks, the end of a particularly viscous bruise.

On Sunday night as we we laid in bed she kissed me. "Will you see him tomorrow?" She asked.

"Yes, I will make sure that I do." With that she shivered and gave a little cry. I took her in my arms and we made love. It was enormously gentle and passionate. "You will know what to say to him," she whispered as we were about to sleep.

...

"Juliet," I said as I approached the CEOs PA. "Is Mr Bryan in? I would like to see him."

"What do you want to see him about?"

"It is a personal matter." I replied.

"He is not available until this afternoon."

At 2.00pm I managed to get past his Juliet. He was sitting at his large desk in his office; I was standing in front of him. He looked up. He got straight to the point asking me if I had spoken to Claire. I told him I had. "Did you show her the crop? What did she say?"

What should I tell him? I remembered that Claire had said that I should use my intuition. Here I was, having had the whole week to think about this, without an answer to the question which I knew that I would have to confront. Intuition, hah.

"She liked the crop, sir. She said 'yes'," I told him.

"Sorry?"

"She said 'yes'."

He said nothing as he stared at me.

"She said that she would accept a whipping from you." At last I had got it out. I shivered as I said it, just as Claire had shivered previously. My cock stirred.

He stood. "Well, I am delighted. I thought that she would make a good submissive. She will do us well. And are you comfortable with the idea of me whipping her?"

Oh, God. What should I say. I felt myself getting erect. What were we getting into. But it was exciting. My heart was beating fast, my hands were shaking and I was close to full erection in front of him in his office.

"Yes,sir."

"Of course I will be fucking her as well", he told me.

"Oh, ... Yes, sir. We understands that." I was now completely hard. I touched myself.

He pressed the intercom; "Juliet, I need to interview Mrs Claire Thomson. Am I free tomorrow afternoon?"

"Yes, Mr Bryan. You are free from 2.00pm for an hour or from 5.00pm for the rest of the evening."

"I will need more than an hour. In any case it would be better to see her later. Book her in from 5.00pm."

"Will you need me to be there?" She asked.

He paused. "No. Not this time."

He turned to me. "I will see you both at 5.00pm tomorrow" I did not bother to explain to him that we normally finished work at 5.30pm!

As I was leaving he said: "Bring her to me, John... Make sure that she is suitably prepared."

"Yes, sir." I left the room.

...

"That is all that happened, darling," I told Claire that evening after I got home. "He told me that he would see us both tomorrow at 5.00pm and that I was to ensure that you were suitably

prepared. That was the end of our discussion so I went back to work." I didn't tell her that, after leaving his office, I had to navigate past Juliet's desk with a raging hard on and was obliged to go straight to the gents to give myself relief.

In the morning I told Claire that, for her visit that afternoon, she should wear a blouse that would show off her figure and a loose summer skirt with no nylons and no tights. I did not specify what underwear, leaving that up to her. "Keep it simple, darling." I told her. I kissed her then left the house and went to work. But it was impossible to concentrate on anything. My mind kept wondering about what was to happen at 5.00pm in Mr Bryan's office. By 11.00am I was going crazy. I had not been able to do any work and my penis had been erect for most of the time. I looked at my watch for the twentieth time.

The plan had been for Claire to come to my office at a quarter to five so we would be able to get to Mr Bryan's office in plenty of time. Claire phoned me at lunchtime. I asked her if she was wanting to cancel the appointment. "No. Well, I am terrified so in some ways I would like to cancel, but I phoned because I am in no fit state to drive myself. I keep on getting fits of shaking," she told me. "Would you please come and collect me, darling?" I was greatly relieved. The party was to go ahead. What a truly wonderful wife.

Of course I agreed, so I left work just after 4.00pm to give me plenty of time for the return trip. When I got home I found Claire in the sitting room. She seemed agitated. She was sitting down on the sofa with her lap top open. "Look," she told me as she passed me the computer.

I looked at the screen. It showed an email to her from Juliet Strange, Mr Bryan's PA. It was short and to the point.

"Your appointment with Mr Bryan is for 5.00pm. Bring the riding crop. Your husband will attend."

"My God," I exclaimed. "We had better get going, darling" I told her as I took her arm to help her up from the sofa. She was dressed, as I had told her, in a tight white silk blouse, which accentuated her lovely shaped and self supporting breasts. The top two buttons were undone exposing the top of her cleavage. It was immediately obvious from the bounce of her full breasts that she was not wearing a bra and her nipples pointed prominently through the materiel. The blouse was tucked into a lovely loose little blue skirt which ended about three inches below her crotch. I gave her a kiss. "You look lovely, darling," I told her. I stood back and raised her skirt. She had on no panties. Her vulva and lovely round tight bottom were on show at the flip of the skirt. She looked fabulous, although nervous. "Are you wet, darling?"

"Yes." My fingers brushed her vulva lips to confirm.

"And have you touched yourself and masturbated?"

She leaned up and kissed me. "Yes, I have been naughty!"

I took the crop from her and hid it down my trouser leg. I got a jacket for her so that her breasts would not be too obvious on the journey and as we arrived at the office.

We got to Juliet Strange's desk just before five. It was apparent from the email that Juliet Strange knew what was going on. I noticed that Claire had one hand holding her jacket closed and the other ensuring that her skirt would not rise up. Juliet came across to Claire and asked if she could take her jacket. Claire took it off, giving it to Juliette who put it on a coat stand. Juliette turned to Claire and told her that she looked lovely. Then, completely unexpectedly, she undid two more buttons of Clair's blouse and pushed the blouse apart on the shoulders. Claire's nipples responded and were easily discernible. Juliette touched one gently. There was only one bottom button on the blouse still fastened, leaving the insides of Claire's breasts exposed by the gap. Claire and I sat on a sofa, Claire holding the hem of her skirt down, and Juliet returned to her desk. She told Mr Bryan on the intercom that we had arrived. I heard Mr Bryan ask if we had brought the riding crop. She turned to me. "The crop?" she asked.

paulb85
paulb85
348 Followers