Claire O Ch. 01

Story Info
A diary about the sexiest girl in the world.
789 words
2.33
15.4k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 02/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first saw Claire in June 2002, she looked sexy then but I never used to think about her as much as I do now, 7 months have passed and I love her more than ever, more than my life. 5 months after I had started my work I started to see her in a different way, she seemed to be much sexier and she had started to turn me on just by looking at her.

She sometimes had skirts on with a slit on it, I just wished the skirt was a little higher so I could see her panties. Everyday I went in my office and was sitting down for 4 hours thinking about her, how I was worshiping her feet and how I was smelling her panties.

Claire is nice slim with lovely small breasts, lovely smooth legs and nice blonde hair. Her arse is so nice and round that I just feel like sticking my tongue up her arse hole or sticking my finger up in there and sucking it after. She is like a god, gorgeous, sexy and her breath smells so nice that it also gives me a boner as well.

I still remember on Christmas when she sat on my lap for a second, I jacked off for hours just thinking that her arse had just touched my knee. She was drunk then but then she sat on my knee she looked like she didn’t care what happened. I should of took her outside and just fucked her and shoot my cum deep inside her and make her pregnant (the mother of my child).

If I was going out with Claire I would fuck her every night, I would mostly please Claire for example going down on her (sucking her pussy) and her feet. When Claire talks, all I do is smell her breath and listen to what she is saying.

I came from work about 30mins ago. Claire looked so sexy today. When she smokes she turns me on then as well. I just wish I could kiss her all over. Claire told me she cut her self on the arm, I just thought to my self that I could make it better by kissing it and sucking her blood if she was bleeding. I really love it when she gets pissed off at something then she talks to me about it and I just love her voice and breath.

I really want to buy her a toe ring so then when I give it to her she will take her boot of and I can smell her lovely and god like feet, hold her holy foot in my hand and put the ring on her sexy and god like toe. I always thought what it would be like sucking her toe but mostly her tongue, with all her spit going in to my mouth and my tongue exploring her mouth, just the thought of it turns me on and if that really happened I know for a fact it would make me cum.

I love her so much that I would not even care if she spat in my mouth or took a piss even if she took a shit, anything from Claire is holy. I can just see it right now, her arse hole slowly opening and Claire's shit popping then falls right into my mouth. The shit nice and fresh from Claire's arse, the warmth of her shit around my lips as I slowly eat her shit and after I am done eating her shit I will lick her arse clean.

In the office when Claire comes out of the toilet shes always holds her stomach like she had to take a big shit or a long pee. When Claire goes into the toilet and takes a piss I always stand next to the toilet window and hear her pee hit the toilet water, the sound is so erotic.

When she is sitting in the reception I just feel like sitting in front of her and just looking at her and smelling her breath. Basically Claire's breath is like a drug to my dick because when I smell her breath my dick gets high and goes big.

I still remember when I went to work and she was talking to me and I could smell her breath and I just sat there for 5 minutes just smelling it and I actually came in my pants, my cum started going down my leg and I had to rush to the toilet and wipe it all with the tissue and I realised one other thing…my dick was bigger than before, my dick was now 10 inches long.

To be continued