Claire O Ch. 02

Story Info
He finally takes his feelings one step ahead.
775 words
3.25
12k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 02/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story is set on a real life basis but all the characters names are made up.

It was Thursday when I went to work and I spent a whole day with Claire. It was the best day of my life. She had nice shoes on what just covered her heel and her toes; you could see the rest of her feet though. I just kept looking at them and also on the front of her shoes you could see her big toe. I just wanted to go down there and smell and suck her feet all day. I love Claire so much, I want to marry her because she is that sexy, before I leave my work I will buy her a toe ring and put it on her feet. Claire is my goddess, I worship her, I want her and I need her. I need to hear her sexy voice, I want to see her feet and I want to smell her lovely breath what makes me go high. All day long from nine am to four pm I sat with Claire hearing her voice looking at her, she told me to do stuff for her and I done it right away.

Today was the best day of my life because this morning at work when Claire came in she smiled at me like she fell in love with me or something, also she winked at me and plus the best of all I saw her panties, it was when she went to pick up something from the floor I saw it, it was white colour and I just thought to my self how it would smell. For a good five minutes I was looking at her white panties and when she stood back up with her back towards me I just felt like hugging her from being with my erected cock rubbing against her ass.

This was the best of the best…. When I went to put something up on the wall she came to help me and her left breast touched my arm for a minute or so. I felt so fucking horny that I said to my self that’s it I cant take it anymore I will fuck her tonight. When it hit five pm everyone went home except Claire because she had some work to do. She went to do some print of something and was standing up, I walked behind her and hugged her gently. She gasped and I put my finger on her lip and she said Michael what are you doing, I then kissed her on her neck and she pushed her self off and whet of laughing for a second. I then unzipped and pulled out my ten-inch cock and she just stared at it for a good ten seconds.

I grabbed her again and started to unbutton her blouse, she was finally naked and she had the sexiest body it the world. She sat on the desk and I went on my knees and started to smell and suck her feet. It smelt so nice and I was sucking her feet for a good thirty minutes. I then spread her legs wide and started to suck her pussy, about five minutes later she started to cum and the best thing is she was Cumming in my mouth, the lovely sweet taste of Claire’s cum right in my mouth. I then stuck my ten-inch cock in Claire’s wet and drooling cunt and started working on it and kept thrusting harder and harder. “UHH UHH UHH..HARDER FUCK ME HARDER…OHHHHH.. SHOOT ALL YOUR CUM INSIDE ME BABY”. Her voice and her encouragement kept me going on.

I then pulled my cock out Claire’s cunt and stuck it in her tight arse. It was a bit hard to push in so I stuck on finger in her ass and fingered it for a while and then stuck my tongue in her arse then went for a second attempt to stick my cock up her arse. Finally my cock was inside it and I kept thrusting in and out, my cock disappearing deep inside Claire’s arse, ten minutes later I took my cock out and made her suck it. She took the whole ten-inches right inside her mouth I couldn’t believe it then I felt it my cum shooting deep inside her mouth. Claire swallowed ever last drop of it.

After I then got on my knees and started to suck her feet as she just lay there, five minutes later I lay next to her kissed her then we got changed and went home.

To be continued…