Claire: Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spread her legs, as she pulled open her blouse. She wore a very conservative, white bra that revealed nothing. "I need both hands to unsnap my bra, and I can't sit up with my legs splayed out like this," she said.

"Don't sit up and don't bring your legs together. Stay right there. Now, just lift your left shoulder a bit." She did, and I reached around behind her quickly unsnapping her bra with two fingers. (I've always been amazed at how easy it is to unsnap standard bras with the clip in the back. I'm sure a man must have invented the things).

With her bra sitting loose on top of her tits, she started to pull it up. "Wait," I said. "I told you that I love tits. Let's make this worthwhile. Do it slowly. Keep your legs spread. I want to see the whole package."

Getting into the game, she reached for my cock with one hand and put her other hand over the top of the left side of her bra. As she slowly slid it up, I could see the swelling of the lower part of her left tit. She lifted a little further. Just the edge of her areola came into view. She must have felt a surge in my dick because she pulled the bra back down and cranked it up a notch on her cock pumping. Then she pulled it up again and let her whole nipple come into view – briefly – then lowered the bra again. Next, she pulled up both side together and left her bra in a bunch above her tits. I had never seen a better set of tits – not extraordinarily large, but plenty big enough. The areola/nipple area was just about the right size, perhaps about the size of a 50-cent piece or slightly smaller, They protruded slightly even without erect nipples.

"Well?" she asked. "Do they pass inspection?"

"Not yet," I answered. "They need a little closer inspection." (Yes, it was a lame comment, but it was the best I could come up with in the heat of the moment). I leaned forward and took her right nipple in my mouth and sucked it in, taking in a fair portion of the area around it as I gently pulled it in. I sucked, licked, and lightly nibbled on it for awhile, then quickly switched to the other side. Then I pushed myself back. My first appraisal of her at Bobbi's was wrong. She was not an ounce overweight and very firm: no sign of cellulite anywhere. She was athletic-looking with with fairly large breasts, but not fat – certainly not fat.

She had her eyes closed again, but it was nevertheless a very erotic sight, there in front of me: two of the greatest tits I had ever seen and widely spread legs with a puffy, wet pussy. As reveled in the sight before me, she was cranking vigorously on my cock.

"Can I put two fingers in?" I asked.

"You can try. Nobody's ever done that before, though."

I reached forward and eased in my forefinger. It went in easily, but she grimaced slightly. I worked it in as deeply as I could reach, then felt a 360 degree area inside her pussy, ending on the rough spot near her pelvic bone, the area some people call the G-spot. I rubbed some more, then pulled out and slid in two fingers. She was well-lubricated and they went in, but it was a tight squeeze, and she grimaced even more. I quickly pulled my fingers out, but she said, "No, it's OK. Go ahead. I'll get used to it."

I never try to force a girl to do anything she doesn't want to do or anything that might hurt her, but she seemed determined to "get used to it."

"Go ahead," she said. "Do it again."

By then, her cranking had me well along, perhaps further than I wanted, so I grabbed her hand and made her stop pumping. Then I pushed it toward her pussy. She took my lead and deposited the head of my cock at the entrance of her pussy. I started to push, watching her face. Again she was hurting. It was obvious. As I hesitated, a clunk came from the front door. My roommate, John, was home – and we were still in the living room.

Claire grabbed me and held me close, as my cock slipped away from the entrance of her pussy. She closed her legs under me and did a creditable job of hiding herself under me. "Don't move," she said. "Don't move an inch!"

John sauntered in and said, "Well, Brownie. What do we have here – a new science project?"

Brownie was John's nickname for me. He named me that because he thought it best matched the color of my skin. Most people would have gotten their asses kicked if they called me that, but from John, it was a term of endearment and harmless, so I embraced it.

"John," I said, somewhat impatiently. "I'm a little busy here. Would you mind moving on?"

Amused, he didn't move. "Oh, I get it," he said. "This is an anthropology project: mating habits of the North Americans, is it?"

"John, please leave."

"Or maybe it's a hypothermia experiment. Are you practicing keeping your body temperatures up. Looks like it's working."

"John: Leave!"

"I know. You're practicing wrestling moves. You old high school wrestler, you. Are your moves coming back to you?

"John!"

"Wait, I get it. This girl must be new to California and you're showing what to do in case of an earthquake."

That was enough for Claire. "Listen you motherfucking moron. Get the Hell out of this room, or I promise you that you will know exactly how it feels to be a harem-keeper's eunuch, and I will personally perform the operation!"

"Oh my, aren't we a little testy tonight. Well, since you put it that way, I will be only too happy to deny you the pleasure of my company. Bye bye."

"That asshole," muttered Claire. "He must have learned his etiquette from an Neanderthal."

"How do you think I feel?" I lamented. "He just cost me a piece of ass. Or . . . it's not too late. There is always my bedroom."

"Forget it, Mr. Xavier-Native-American-Football-Star. You can wait a little longer before you add my scalp to your collection. And for what it's worth: you were not going to get a piece of ass tonight. I was just playing. I do that all the time, and nobody's gotten into me yet!"

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked only half confused. I had my suspicions.

"Nothing. Forget it. And if I never see your roommate, Mr. Asshole again, it will be way too soon.

"Oh, give him a chance. He's a really good guy. You will learn to love him." I didn't know it at the time, but it was a prophetic statement. But that's another story.

12