Claire Reborn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked into the kitchen where Peter had just finished laying out the dinner. I pulled Claire's chair out for her, which elicited a raised eyebrow from Peter. I frowned at him. She had to climb into her chair as the kitchen table was a highboy with high-back stools. She wiggled her butt back on the stool until she was comfortable, and as a result her robe opened slightly revealing most of her legs.

I caught Peter's eye as he noted her bruises and shook my head. "Is everything done?" I asked him.

"Yes, boss. The salad's here and the main course is warming in the oven." Don't leave it more than fifteen minutes or it'll be overdone.

"Thank you, Peter. I think that's it. We'll see you Monday morning."

Standing behind Claire, his eyebrows rose at the use of the plural, as if to question my judgment again.

"Okay, boss. I'll be out of town until then."

As Peter drove off, I served the salad. "So, Claire, we're alone now. What do you think so far?"

She sat back and looked at me. "You're either crazy, gay, or both. This has been one weird day, let me tell you."

I let loose with a great roar of laughter. "Claire, I may a bit of the first, but I assure you I am not the second. I think you place too high a value on your physical appearance. Lesser men may be swayed by your charms, but I want the whole package. You are a gorgeous young woman with a body to die for. For me that is not enough. I want more."

"More? More what?"

"Let's leave that, tell me about yourself. What do you want?"

"I want what everybody wants, money, a nice home, travel, happiness, you name it."

"Happiness!" I jumped on the word. "What is happiness? Those other things? I have those, and more, yet for the last two years I have been anything but happy? How can you be happy without someone to share it with?"

She looked at me confused.

"Were you and goth-boy happy?"

Now she frowned. "Sometimes. I tried to make him happy as best I could."

"Did he try to make you happy, Claire?"

"That didn't matter. So long as he was happy I was happy."

"So, why did he hit you?"

Her face went beet red. "Ummh... well... I --"

I smiled at her, "You liked it. Don't be ashamed. It doesn't make you crazy."

She looked down, shaking her head until her hair covered her face. "N..no, I didn't, I --"

I reached over and tilted her chin upward until I was looking into her bright green eyes. There was a wild look to them, like a cornered animal.

Holding her chin, I said, "Remember, Claire, no lies!"

She closed her eyes, and nodded.

"I can't hear you. Look at me and say it."

Opening her eyes, now filled with tears, she said, "Yes! I liked it. There, are you happy now!"

"Not quite, Claire. There is another question." Her eyes widened, and she shook her head slowly, as she guessed. "

"Why do you cut yourself, Claire? Remember, no lies."

She whispered, almost proudly, the tears stilled now. "I like it. I like the pain."

"Why, Claire? Why do you like the pain?"

Now she looked confused. "Because I do?"

"You like pain? Do you like it when you have a headache?"

"It's not the same."

"Yes it is, Claire. Think about it. Is it the pain you like, or something else?

She looked very confused. "I don't understand."

I sat back. "Think about it Claire. Think while we eat, then we'll talk again." I got up, clearing the salad dishes, then removed the main course from the oven. Peter had prepared for us a prime-rib with baked potatoes.

Claire must have been famished as she wolfed down her meal in record time. I gave her some of my potato. I don't know where she put it all.

After our meal I guided Claire into the den where, even though she was under age, we sat drinking. She had not had port before, but took to it quickly. As she started on her second glass I asked, "Have you thought about it more?"

She seemed to have mellowed and appeared more relaxed sitting in the big chair across from me. I think she had recovered some of her confidence. "I really don't know. All I can say is I feel better after I cut myself. More relaxed."

A big grin came to my face. "Excellent. Now we're getting close. I'm going to tell you something I believe is true about you. Are you ready?" She nodded.

"Claire, you like control in your life. Often you feel things are out of your control. That makes you anxious, and when you are anxious you are unhappy."

Her face screwed up as she though about this, then a small light spread across her face as her features relaxed and she said, "Ooooh...."

"When others hurt you it's almost always because you've provoked them, even if only subconsciously. You do it to control them, to make them pay attention to you because you are afraid they might leave you. You've grown to like the pain, you associate it with love, but more importantly you've come to like what the pain brings."

Claire had been slowly nodding as I talked, but at this last statement she frowned again. "Wait, I don't understand?"

"Did everything else make sense?"

She nodded, almost excited. "It did, it feels right."

"Tell me, Claire, do you think a junky likes sticking a needle in their arm? Do you think they like the hot heroin burning into their veins?"

Shaking her head she looked confused.

"Its what comes after that counts. That incredible rush from the drug. After a while the whole process becomes part of the addiction. They can't separate the pain from the ecstasy. That's you, Claire. Any kind of pain releases endorphins into your body. Endorphins are some of nature's most powerful drugs. You're an addict, Claire, but unlike all those other drugs Endorphins won't hurt you. Tell me, how do you feel after goth-boy beats you, or after you cut yourself. Do you feel a sense of relaxation, of almost floating?"

Claire's eyes were now wide open, almost in horror. "Oh, my god."

"Do you know why you are freaked out now?" She shook her head, looking lost.

"You're a control freak. You don't recognize it, but your habits betray you. Upstairs in the bathroom, you tried to tempt me. You thought you could control me, but you were surprised when I didn't respond. You even called me gay."

A glance showed she was sitting still listening raptly as I talked. "You manage how and when you receive pain either directly through cutting, or through provocation. Any questions so far?"

Startled, she shook her head no. She almost seemed to be holding her breath.

"Now the final piece of the puzzle. You are naturally submissive. You are afraid I might have deduced this. It is, in your mind, your one key weakness. " At this Claire started and her eyes blazed.

"That's bullshit. I am not. How dare you say that, you fucking prick. That's it, I'm out of here." With that she hopped up and began to storm out of the den. To do so she had to get past me.

I stood, pulling myself up to my full six feet and commanded, "Stop there." As if hit by a bolt of lightening she froze. Stepping in front of her I placed my hand on her head pushing down gently. "Present!" For a second I thought she would, but I expected not.

Instead, I moved my hands to her shoulders and forced her to her knees, kneeling myself. She gave some resistance, growling inwardly. Then I slid the robe off her shoulders and threw it to the side. Taking her hands I placed them behind her head with minimal resistance.

"Present!" I repeated. She moaned, but then her fingers laced and she arched her back presenting her breasts to me.

"You see that wasn't hard." Then I reached between her legs and ran a finger up her sopping pussy, flicking her clit at the top. She gasped; I placed my finger at her lips. She licked it, then opened her lips and took my finger in and suckled it. Taking one of her nipples I pinched it sharply. Her body shook and a guttural groan came from her throat as she continued to suck my finger.

I removed my finger from her mouth and began to circle her clit, my other hand moving to the base of her nipple, massaging the erectile tissue. She began to pant. "Spread your legs."

Her lips opened as she spread her legs to their limit. My finger began to slide up and down feeling the velvet wetness there. Her lips pulsed with her heartbeat. On each up-stroke I made sure to flick her clit. It was now fully exposed. On each down-stroke I paused briefly at her opening. She began to flex her pelvis in time with my strokes.

I could tell when she reached her release as her breath suddenly became discordant and her muscles clenched in spasm. It was at that moment that I grabbed her clit and gave it a mighty squeeze, pinching it fiercely. Her head shot upward, mouth and eyes wide as a shrill piercing scream emerged. Her hands though, remained laced behind her head, and if anything she spread her legs further. She convulsed as I continued to maul her clit, her orgasm extending far longer than normal. Animal-like sounds proceeded from her lips. Finally, I let up, cupping her pussy with my palm, pressing gently in time to the pulses within, each spasm spreading throughout her body.

Claire's legs gave out and she collapsed to the floor. I eased her down and held her in my arms, spooning her. My hands stroked her breasts gently as her breath returned to normal. Occasionally a tremor passed through her body.

"Now, as I was saying, you are a natural submissive." She began to giggle. It was then I knew I had her.

(To be continued)

12