Claire Reborn Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned, "I want to cum."

"And who controls you?"

"You do?"

"So what do you say, Claire?"

At first she looked confused, but then she uttered those words of acceptance, "Please sir, may I cum? Please make me cum?"

"Good girl, my pet. I want you to do something for me. Lay your head back and remember my cock stroking your pussy as it just was." I stroked her abdomen down to the top of her mons then back up with the flats of my spread fingers. "Can you feel it?" She nodded her head. "Do you remember how it felt, my cock flicking your clit?"

"Mmmm." She began to rub her ass into my cock. My hands slid up to cup and massage her breasts.

"How does it feel Claire? Describe it for me."

"So good. It's hard and it feels so right."

"I'm sliding between your cuts Claire. Can you feel them catching on my cock?"

Her breath caught, reluctant to cede this last psychological surrender. Then she nodded, her breath coming faster. I felt her rubbing her thighs together squeezing, her buttocks flexing against my cock.

"Feel my cock on your clit, the exquisite friction as your excitement grows." Now I was rolling her nipples between my fingers, stretching them out and upward. "Can you feel it Claire? Your clit is getting ready to explode. Remember you must do as I say. You're almost there Claire, your clit is so sensitive."

She groaned, louder now.

"You will no longer cut yourself." She tensed, her body rigid.

Pulling her tight against me and whispering into her ear I said, "I am the razor now, Claire. I will bring you exquisite pain. Do you understand?"

A deep, guttural groan emanated from deep in her chest, and I felt her body tighten. "Yesssss," she hissed.

"Cum for me Claire, let yourself go." I quickly flipped the shower head down to beat on her clit, and then pinched both nipples pulling her upwards to her tip-toes.

A terrific wail emerged from her mouth, then she screamed, "Oh my God, my God, don't stop." She wrenched from side to side her muscles taut, her ass squeezing my cock. For another twenty seconds she moaned, but then she wiggled, "Too much." My hand came down and cupped her sex, two finger curling up to pierce her opening. There I waited supporting her weight in my hand her clit squeezed as the aftershocks diminished and she sagged in the ropes. Redirecting the shower I released her hands and feet, lifting her down from the benches.

She turned and hugged me, then sank to kneel in front of me. "Thank you....., Master......., that was amazing."

"And you did so well my pet. I am so proud of you. Come with me."

In the den I had her pose for me as I took a video. She was naked but these were not erotic pictures, I simply wanted to make sure there was no doubt these bruises were on her body. I made sure that her 'good parts' were out of the viewfinder. I adjusted the lighting to ensure that each bruise showed to best effect. The new one on her cheek looked absolutely raw.

I then called my lawyer with Claire sitting by my side.

"Paul, it's Jack, have you got five? ... Good, I've got something I want you to handle for me. A friend of mine, Claire..."

She whispered in my ear, "Duncan."

"Claire Duncan," I continued, "came into town yesterday with a rather unsavory character and got into a bit of trouble."

Clair was ahead of me now and whispered in my ear, "Anthony Williams".

"His name? Anthony Williams. At any rate, it seems he had forced her to carry some drugs in her purse, but they were found. The cops got him, but she eluded them and came to my place."

T'was the truth, if artfully embellished. He asked if there were any extenuating circumstances.

"I'm going to send you some video I took of her today. It shows how he's been abusing her. The poor thing is scared to death of him. Can you follow up and see what we need to do? She'd like to get her purse and luggage back. ... uh huh. ... okay. Thanks Paul. Give me a shout once you know what we need to do. She'll be here."

Claire was now kneeling at my knees, a natural, no doubt about it.

I put my hand out and standing pulled her up. Then I picked her up in my arms and carried her to bed. "Time for a nap." When she looked to say something, I frowned lightly at her and quietly said, "Obedience."

She settled right down.

(To be continued)

Claire Reborn


Copyright 2014 by Holly Mauthor
Posted with permission at Literotica.com
All other rights reserved.

12