Claire Turns Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My breasts were jiggling manically underneath me, as my assailants pounded into me harder and harder, using me like a piece of meat. This drew the attention of my lead aggressor, who knelt beside me so he could cup my soft and firm breasts in his hands. I thought I must have died and gone to heaven as his again changed from gentle to firm, through to rough. His fingers pulled my nipples hard, extending my breasts under his unrelenting pressure, the needles of pain driving me into a frenzy. He pinched harder and harder, twisting, pulling, forcing me to squeal around the cock I was sucking.

My body rocked back and forth, now every never on fire, the cold forgotten as heat rippled through me. I felt the cock in my pussy being ripped rudely from me, and I wiggled my arse begging to be filled again. The next moment I realised why he had withdrawn, as I felt the warm wet sensation of cum splattering against the small of my back. I could feel cum pooling on my skin, then sliding down between my arse cheeks, oozing over my cunt.

I didn't need to beg for another cock to take its place, as another eager volunteer stepped forwards to take me. I realised what he wanted as he started to spank me hard, forcing my hard down further on the cock in my throat. He was obviously a bum man, and I knew he would soon force his cock inside my bowels. My pussy twitched in anticipation, wanting that dirty fuck so badly. The guy in my mouth could take it no longer, and pulled out completely, again wanting to see my face covered in his hot thick spunk. I watched closely has his hand rubbed up and down his thick shaft, seeing a man play with himself always got me hot, and I was already on fire. The only sounds apart from the moaning of the guy wanking over my face was the hard 'crack' of a hand slapping down onto my arse, reddening the flesh, and making my eyes water.

The pain shocked my body, but it wasn't enough. "More please, harder," I croaked, looking over my shoulder to urge on the assault on my arse. I turned back to catch the first rope of stringy cum over my face, his jerking cock sending spewing cum several feet, spunking all over my hair. I shook with a small orgasm just from how nasty I felt as his cum literally washed over me. He stepped away from me with shaking legs, admiring his work, letting everyone see what a mess he'd made of me.

I didn't have much time to recover before my arse man stepped forward and put his dick head to my dirty hole. Even though it was tight, I had spent many evenings with butt plugs inside me, so was easily able to allow his brutal entrance. He slid his monster into me with a roar, sinking it to his sweaty balls. I felt the pain and pleasure rip through my behind, his cock filling me to my limits. The cock burned my insides, sawing in and out, causing me to grunt like an animal. Cocks rubbed against my face, their owners duelling to push them into my slut mouth. I couldn't use my hands; I needed them to hold me up under the anal assault. This guy knew how to fuck hard! He was hammering me, not caring if he hurt the slut under him, almost ripping my arse apart. I was cumming continuously now, contractions wracking my body, my breath ragged gasps. I could only just sense the guys around my sides, wanking their cocks furiously, all wanting to add to the mess I was becoming. My mouth was being alternately fucked by two nasty bastards, seeing who could outdo the other with depth they could reach.

My tits were constantly being tortured, slapped and pinched till I feared they must be bruised back and blue. Someone spat on me, and when I didn't utter a complaint, others joined in. I could feel my body getting coated in sweat, cum, and now saliva, and wished it never to end. I wanted them to hurt me, use me, to take me past human limits.

I pushed rhythmically back against the cock that was splitting my arse, our bodies thudding together every powerful thrust, the rhythm we beat out getting faster and faster, the guys trying to fuck my face having a hard time keeping their dripping cocks in my mouth. They gave up, and started wanking hard, rubbing their cocks up over my face, pushing their hairy sweaty balls against my face, so my cries were muffles against them. The smells of sweat and cum were overpowering me, as I gasped for breath.

A guttural cry signalled when my arse fuck was ending, I could feel every spasm of his cock as he juddered into me, slapping my arse in his orgasmic explosion. I could feel his cum running into me, dampening the raw flames inside, coating my sensitive skin of my insides. He pulled out with a comical plop, and I could feel the air entering my gaping anus, muscles opening and contracting with the loss.

I almost felt like I was passing out , so I rolled onto my back, a slut basking in her glory, as I felt the cum start to rain down on my from the four or so men wanking over me. I smiled as they showered me in their hot seed, pumping themselves over my tits and stomach. The dirty slut to the last, my fingers rubbed spunk over my body, my skin not being able to get enough of their thick cream. One particularly kinky fucker scooped up several tablespoons worth, and forced it into my mouth, ordering me to drink it down. I showed him! I didn't swallow straight away, oh no, I blew bubbles with it, tasting, enjoying the texture, knowing I could never get enough cum. The men looked down at me with amazement and lust, knowing they had all met their match.

The fucking ended, the lads were keen to get away, leaving me laying in the gutter, clothes lying around me, my stockings laddered and spunk splattered. Oh, and very, very happy.

- - -

Thanks to Jillbaby for her great edit -- a real improvement on my original.

12