Claire Visits Club Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire couldn't help it, she couldn't hold it back, the room filled with her laughter. "That's the funniest damn thing I've ever heard."

She'd expected it to infuriate him but Alex only smiled, leaned in until his lips nearly touched her neck again and whispered "you'll be begging sooner than you think." Pain suddenly shook her body and Claire realized Alex had just pinched her nipple. Her mouth involuntarily opened but before a cry could escape his lips pressed against hers and his tongue filled her mouth.

Despite the painful pinch Alex's kiss was anything but rough. His tongue danced with hers, swirling and darting, and despite herself Claire realized for a moment she was kissing him back. "Ouch!" she protested, breaking the kiss.

"I wanted to kiss you" Alex explained.

"You could have asked!"

"Would you have said yes?"

"No!"

"Exactly." Alex paused, clearly enjoying Claire's realization he'd just made her kiss him. "Ava hold the wand on her clit, but don't let her cum."

Claire watched her friend plug the wand into an outlet next to the "rack" she was secured to, bracing herself as the soft head was nuzzled against her mound.

"Ava ..." she begged, bucking against the straps.

"You'll like this Claire" she whispered.

Claire's mouth opened to tell Ava to go to hell but before the words could escape her clit exploded, flooded with vibrations a hundred times more powerful than her own vibrator. Claire's knees buckled, her bound wrists the only thing keeping her on her feet, pain erupted from her shoulders, and despite herself her hips pushed forward, toward the source of her pleasure.

"Are you already to beg?" Alex taunted. "I've got to admit I'm a bit disappointed."

A thousand words to scream at Alex passed through Claire's head, but she couldn't seem to make her mouth work. Ava was torturing her, pressing the head of the want against her clit until her legs shook, until the brink of orgasm and pulling it away.

After what seemed an eternity Ava pulled the head away from her pussy, and Claire realized with a gasp she hadn't been breathing, blood trickled in her mouth from biting her tongue.

"Fucccck" she muttered, her clit was on fire, juices flowing down her thighs and her pussy ached. For the first time Claire understood what it was like for to not want but to need an orgasm.

Ava was holding the wand an inch away from Claire's pussy, she pressed her hips forward. "Please Ava ..." Claire's eyes pleaded.

"She's not in charge Claire." Alex said laughing. "If you'd like to cum you need to ask the person that is."

Anger flooded her veins, she wondered how her friend could be so cruel but was interrupted the pleasure of the wand pressed against her clit for a moment, a moan escaping her throat.

"Is there something you'd like to ask me Claire?"

She would have felt shame and humiliation but in the moment Claire's body had taken over, and it would have done anything to be granted the release it craved. "pleaseeeee alex ... pleasseee"

With a giant grin Alex nodded to Ava and the wand pressed against Claire's clit. On observer would think she was being electrocuted, her body shook and pulled against her restraints, Claire's hips ground against the head of the wand.

"Please ... please ... please!" escaping her lips, now that she had started she couldn't stop begging for the wand to be kept against her clit, and then her world erupted in pleasure, Claire heard someone screaming and realized it was her just before slumping against her bonds, the world going dark.

"Claire ..." Ava's face appeared close to hers. "Are you OK?"

"Let's get her on the table" Claire recognized the voice as Alex's. "Let her rest a moment, she just squirted all over the floor and freaking passed out."

Claire felt the straps of her wrists coming undone and collapsing into arms, being carried to "the table" the sound of Velcro straps fastening around her wrists and ankles filled the room.

Slowly the room came into focus, she was strapped spread eagle on a round table.

"Are you OK?" Ava asked again, worry dominating her face. Claire wanted to be angry, but her head was still swimming and all she could muster was: "Wow"

"She's fine let her rest" Alex said, "Ava I want your mouth" gesturing to his raging erection.

Ava dropped to her knees, taking his shaft in her hand, looking into his eyes. "Sir, may I suck you?"

Alex nodded and Claire watched her friends tongue trace the head of his cock, licking the pre-cum oozing from his tip before taking his head in her mouth. His hands wrapped around her head, grasping her hair and thrusting into her mouth, slowly at first and then harder until all of his shaft inside her.

The sound of Alex fucking Ava's mouth filled the room. Alex's head tipped back and he roared, pulling from her mouth just before erupting and he sprayed white cum across Ava's face.

"Good girl" he praised, patting Ava's head. "Go get cleaned up." Ava nodded and stepped out of Claire's sight.

"Welcome back Claire" Alex said, cupping one of her breasts in his hand. "Enjoy the show?"

"Maybe" she whispered. Truthfully she had never seen a woman give a blowjob or anyone else having sex. The majority of guys she'd been with had just wanted to score and weren't very creative.

She gasped as Alex cupped her pussy, effortlessly slipping a finger inside her, her hips rose from the table, meeting his hand as though they had a mind of their own.

"I'd say you more than liked it Claire" Alex was pumping two fingers in and out of her pussy now, curling them so the tips of his fingers brushed her g-spot on each stroke. "Would you like me to make you cum Claire?" now his fingers were pulsating on her spot, sending shockwaves through her body.

"Yes"

"Yes what"

"Make me cum ... ugh" Alex's fingers were rocking inside her, pushing her closer. "Not with your fingers"

"What then?"

"I want your cock" she gasped, his fingers were amazing, but her pussy ached to be filled. His fingers stopped, "please!"

Alex leaned over her, the head of what had to be a painfully hard cock pressing against her opening as he whispered "Claire, I've been waiting all day to feel that pussy around me."

For the first time in nearly a year Claire felt a cock slipping inside her, stretching her hole around his head. God he was thick, and had she not been dripping already she wasn't sure she could have taken him. Her pussy burned from stretching, tears started at the corners of her eyes, and then he was in.

"You are so fucking tight" Alex groaned as eased deeper inside her, slowly forcing her to take the rest of him. His hands found their way to her hips as he withdrew and coated with her cum and juice slid back into her, sending shockwaves of pleasure through her body, it had been way too long.

Claire wanted to wrap her legs around him, to pull him deeper inside her but her legs were helplessly tied to the table. "Fuck me"

"Yes fuck her, hard" it was Ava's voice, Claire had forgotten she was there. "Make her scream."

Ava's hands cupped Claire's' breasts as Alex began what could only be called an all-out assault on her pussy, two shallow fast strokes followed by a body shaking stroke that stretched her, filled her more than she had ever been.

Claire had never cum from being penetrated, it felt nice but the men she was with either didn't care about her or were too gentle. Now her head was swimming with the pleasure mixed with pain from the pounding Alex was giving her.

Alex's fingers were digging into her hips, holding her, forcing her body to absorb the shock of each deep thrust against her body.

Claire's head tipped back, lips parted, bucking, hips pressing upwards to meet Alex's strokes. "Don't stop I'm going to ..." the rest of her words cut off by Ava's tongue slipping into her mouth, kissing her while twisting and pinching her nipples.

That was all it took to push her over the edge, Claire's body erupted, and for the second time that night she felt fluid squirt down her thighs, she screamed into Ava's mouth before returning her kiss as pleasure shot through her body like lightning.

Just as Claire was convinced she couldn't take anymore Alex yelled "Your pussy is gonna make me cum" followed by a roar, his hands frantically grabbing her breasts, as his warm cum sprayed into her.

"You have no idea how close I came to fucking you on the massage table." Alex whispered, "You felt incredible."

Before she could respond he was gone, her pussy empty except for his cum.

"I'm sorry sir" Ava was on her knees apologizing to Alex, for what Claire had no idea.

"You know what you did then?"

"Yes sir." Ava paused. "I broke protocol telling you what to do, I'm sorry."

"You've earned a correction, normally I'd spank you but I have a better idea." Alex paused an arrogant smugness possessing him. "First you're not cumming tonight, and second ...

"Sir?"

"Clean her up" Alex was pointing at Claire's swollen, red pussy. "Now!"

"Ava you don't have to do ..." Claire was interrupted by the warmth of her friend's mouth surrounding her clit. Sucking gently and circling before her tongue made its way inside her, lapping the combined juices from her pussy.

==== Monday ====

Claire hadn't heard from Ava since Saturday and by the time class started she was anxious to see her. She hadn't intended for things to go down the way they had, and her pussy was still sore from the pounding Alex had inflicted on her but she had to admit school somehow didn't seem as overwhelming as it had the week before.

"Hi." Ava's voice pulled her from her thoughts.

"Ava!" Claire smiled. "Are you OK, I didn't hear from you after ..."

"I'm fine" Ava rubbed her wrists. "Alex wanted some quality time with me to help me understand my role better."

"That's a ..." Claire paused. "interesting situation, you're OK with everything that happened?"

"Of course silly." Ava blushed. "I wouldn't have invited you if I wasn't going to be OK with it."

"Good, because I'm not committing to anything but I was wondering if you'd show me the rest of Club Red this weekend."

12