Claire Was a Pro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of minutes later the stewardess returned, flipped a hidden side table up beside her armchair and set a glass of Cabernet atop a cloth napkin. "Will there be anything else before we depart miss?"

Claire shook her head. "Thank you."

"Please buckle your seatbelt we will be taxing soon." The stewardess took a seat across the isle from Claire and slightly ahead of her allowing a very nice view of her long legs when she crossed them. The taxi time was almost longer that the airtime and the plane was landing at the Phoenix international Airport before Claire could finish her drink.

As she departed, the stewardess placed a hand on her shoulder and said. "I hope you enjoy you stay in Phoenix miss."

"I'm only here for today." Claire said. "I'm going back home tomorrow morning early, but thanks,"

"I know." The stewardess smiled. We're laying over, we're scheduled for your return flight."

Claire enjoyed the drive to the Ambassador Hotel. She liked seeing all of the people stare at the long black limo wondering what celebrity might be inside. After she checked in to her room, she called her mother and then took a short nap before her three o'clock meeting. The people from Solar-Sport had a private meeting room reserved here at the hotel and assured her that food and refreshments would be available.

At exactly three, Claire left her room and took the elevator down to the second floor and then down the hall the meeting room 'B'. The door was open and a woman of around forty and wearing a very expensive silk skirt with matching jacket was talking to a smaller and much younger girl who appeared to be taking instructions from the woman. When the younger girl saw Claire she said something and the woman turned to greet Claire.

"Miss Madigan, we are so glad you chose to meet with us. We are very excited about the possibility that you would elect to represent our products. Please, come in and have a seat." She ushered Claire to a setting area with four very comfortable looking armchairs around a coffee table. Claire took a seat and the woman sat across from her. The assistant took a position standing behind the woman. "May I call you Claire?" She asked.

"Of course." Claire replied.

'Wonderful." The woman said. "I am Ellen Forester and this is my assistant Claudia." Ellen waved a hand over her shoulder as if to point out the girl behind her. "What can we get for you?"

"A white wine please?" Unlike the stewardess, Ellen made no comment about her age and snapped a finger putting young Claudia into motion. Moments later a white wine was set next to Claire and a glass if seltzer water with lime but looking much like a mixed drink was set beside Ellen.

After an hour of discussing golf, high priced sneakers and how the two could complement each other, Ellen and Claire set down at a small table where a late lunch had been served while young Claudia waited to the side ready to attend to any need. After lunch the two returned to the setting area where both took up their original seats. "So, Claire, we have a small surprise for you. We have taken the liberty of creating a few completely new styles of tennis shoes we think you may like." Ellen said. "Of course if none of these catch you interest we can always create something else you may prefer more. Would you like to see them?"

Claire was actually looking excited. Having her own brand of tennis shoe would be amazing. "That sounds great." Claire said.

Without a finger snap this time, Claudia went to a connecting door and opened it waving another girl into the room. The girl was tall and slim and very tan and cute as a button. Claire thought. She was carrying five shoeboxes. She set them down onto the coffee table and stood up straight with her feet together and her hands clasped behind her back. With her shoulders held back, she pushed her small breasts forward pressing against her tight blue tee shirt. She wore pastel pink shorts and matching Solar-Sport Sneakers. Blue and pink were the Solar-Sport company colors. Claire was comparing the girl's outfit with the colors on the shore boxes. A perfect match she thought.

As Claire admired the girl she realized that she looked very Scandinavian with blue eyes, straight blond hair, high cheekbones, small round mouth and a perfect complexion. "Claire?" Ellen called to her snapping her out of her trance.

"Yes?" Claire said.

"I was asking if you would like to try them on?" Ellen looked at her PA and smiled without Claire noticing.

"Sure." Claire replied.

Ellen motioned to her assistant with a sweeping arm and the Claudia immediately pulled the coffee table out of the way. She then pointed to Claire and the blonde moved and knelt in front of Claire and set back on her heals with her legs together. The blonde lifted Claire's leg and rested it on her thigh while untying her shoe. "This is Tara, She is from our Oslo Norway office." Tara looked up to Claire and offered a slight smile. She lifted Claire's foot enough to pull her shoe free and placed it on the floor. She then placed Claire's foot back on her leg, cupped her hands in her lap and waited.

Ellen opened top box, and removed the first pair of shoes handing them to Claudia. Claudia knelt next to Tara, opened the laces and handed the first shoe to Tara. Tara lifted Claire's foot and placed the under it pulling it onto her foot. She set it back on her thigh and firmly laced the shoe. With that done she took the second shoe form Claudia and put it on Claire and laced it.

"Try them out." Ellen said. Tara took her hand and urged her to stand. When Claire walked across the carpeted floor she felt like she was walking on air.

"These are amazing." Claire called out. "I love them." After a few minutes of watching Claire bounce around the room Ellen suggested she try on the remaining shoes and Claire set back down in front of Tara.

As Tara untied the shoes, she ran her hand up the back of Claire's leg all the way to her knee massaging her as she went. Finished putting on the second pair, Tara's hand again ran up the back Claire's leg as she stood. When it reached her thigh, Tara guided her toward the open floor.

Claire tried all five pair and each time, Tara's hand roamed a bit further with Claire's tight butt receiving a nice pat following with the last pair. When Claire's own shoes were back in place Tara stood for the last time and stepped to the side. When Ellen nodded, Tara picked up the shoeboxes and left the room.

Ellen stood and said. "Well, I think this has been a very productive meeting. We have all of your comments regarding the shoes. We will make a few more improvements and they should be ready for our next meeting. I will schedule that with your manager if that would be all right."

"That's fine.' Claire said.

"I am sorry I can't join you for dinner but I have a conference call I must take. If it's all right, I'll check with you afterwards to see if you have any final thoughts about the new designs you saw today.

Claire nodded. Claudia put her hand under Claire's arm. "I'll show you out, Claire." She then led her to the door, opened it and Claire went back to her room.

When Claire got to her room she flopped onto the bed and closed her eyes. "God." She said out loud. "She was so hot." Claire ran her hand down inside the top of her skirt and reached for her pussy. "I am so fucking horny. What the fuck is wrong with me." She lay there and played with herself without much success for thirty minutes then she got up, retrieved the room service menu, and called to order pasta with shrimp and a slice of chocolate cake with a glass of milk.

With dinner finished she went into the bath and undressed. She turned on the shower and waited while the spray warmed. She stepped in and took a shower that lasted forty-five minutes and a serious effort to reach climax fell far short once again. She grabbed a large fluffy towel on her way out of the shower and walked into the room while drying herself. At just that moment a knock came to the door. Startled at first, she went to the door and looked through the peephole to see Ellen standing there. Oh yea, she was going to stop by after her conference call, Claire remembered. Claire wrapped the huge towel around her and opened the door just enough to peer out.

"Well, just out of the shower." Ellen said. "Did you eat?" Ellen asked. Claire nodded. "Did you have desert?" Ellen enquired. Claire nodded again. "Are you sure?" Ellen asked. Claire looked confused. Ellen reached to the side of the door and brought Tara into view.

A slight involuntary smile started across Claire's face. She looked at Ellen and then to her surprise, Ellen reached to the opposite side of the door and brought forth a mirror image of Tara. "Tia." Ellen said. "They are identical twins. They work for me." Claire stepped back and Ellen led the two beauties into the room, still holding each of them by their arm.

Inside the room with the door now closed Ellen released the two young lovelies who immediately moved to beside Claire. "I'm not sure I understand." Claire said.

Ellen waked over in front of Claire and took her face in her right hand. "I didn't get to be the head of a major corporation by not knowing everything there is to know about the people I wish to do business with. For example, I know you happen to like young girls. I know you absolutely love beautiful ones." She looked at Claire. "Am I right?" Claire hesitated and then nodded.

Ellen continued. "I also know you are quite selfish in you lovemaking if you understand what I'm saying. Don't get me wrong, what ever a person likes is of no consequence to me." She leaned in and kissed Claire on the mouth. "My sole objective is to make you my friend. I think Tara and Tia can make great strides in that direction if you will let them."

Ellen stepped back and pulled her girls to her side. Wrapping an arm around each. She kissed Tara on the mouth and then Tia. She then turned Tara to face her and she ran her hands down her back to cup her ass cheeks and kissed her again. "Claire? Will you let my girls show you just how much I want you to be my friend?" She looked at Claire and the two girls did also. Finally Claire just nodded. "See girls, I promised you it would be worth the long flight." The two girls moved back to Claire and Tara removed her towel without objection.

When Tia spoke it was the first time either of the girls had said a word. "Don't you think we should get undressed?" She waited until Claire nodded. "Do you want us to get undressed?" And Claire nodded again. Tara turned Claire's head to now face her. She kissed Claire. "We don't expect you to do anything for us. We just like being naked when me make love to someone."

Tia turned her face back to her and she now kissed her. "We only make love to girls." She said. "We only make love to them together." Tia added. Claire swallowed a lump in her throat.

Tara turned her face around once again. "Can we make love to you Claire?" Claire nodded. "Will you let us, Claire?" Claire was breathing hard when Tara raised her hand and turned Clair's face back toward Tia. Tia pulled her tee over her head and unzipped her shorts wiggling then over slim hips. She wore no bra or panties. Her mound was smooth shaved. You could count her every rib. She was more beautiful than any one Claire had ever been with. Tia moved close and kissed Claire passionately and let her tongue roam around her mouth. When Tia pulled away she turned Claire's face toward Tara. Who had removed her tee and her shorts were dangling at her fingertips. She dropped them and stepped out, kicking them to the side. She was absolutely identical to Tia.

She stepped to Claire, took her face in both hands and when their lips met she too inserted her tongue deep into Claire's mouth exploring every inch of it. "Claire? Can Ellen watch?" Claire looked at her then to Ellen and then nodded.

When Tara took Claire's hand and turned her toward the bed Claire saw that Tia was already on the bed lying on her back. Once at the side of the bed Tara said. "Up you go." And Claire crawled up beside Tia who immediately wrapped her arms around Claire and began kissing her. Tara scooted up next to Claire and started kissing her along her spine and over her back and around her neck.

Tia rolled Claire over on top of her as the kissing continued. She ran her hands down her back and squeezed her ass cheeks. Tara rose up on her knees and knelt behind Claire continuing to kiss her shoulders and back and her hands meshed with her sister's massaging Claire's ass. Tara reached up and took Claire's face in her hand and turned it to the side. She kissed the young girl on her cheek and her mouth. "Scoot forward." She said. Claire looked down to see Tia smiling at her.

"Come on, bring it to me baby." Tia urged. Claire raised a leg at a time and slowly scooted forward. When she was straddling Tia's chest, Tia slid her hands under Claire's ass and raised her so she was presenting her pussy in just the right position and she brought her mouth to Claire's clit and sucked it in. Claire moaned in pleasure watching the beautiful Norwegian girl beneath her. She ran her fingers through the girl's hair as her tongue licked her swollen clit.

Two hands pressed on her back as Tara urged her forward until she laid her chest onto the bed. Tara ran her hands over Claire's ass cheeks and kissed her way over her lower back. She licked her firm round butt and sucked bright red spots on those soft globes.

Tara lowered her mouth and kissed her sister on her neck and she could feel Tia's mouth working on Claire's pussy. She returned her attention to Claire's ass and began licking up her ass crack and working her tongue all around her anus. Claire was on the verge of exploding as the two tongues worked on her sex. She was oozing juice that Tia was eagerly slurping up and Tara now had a full inch and a half of wiggling tongue inserted into Claire's ass. She was jerking so strong with every contraction of her vagina that Tara had to grasp her hips with both hands to stay inside of her. Tia was locked under the girl straddling her, unable to move. She just continued sucking Claire's clit into submission.

When the climax finally rolled over her, Claire grabbed the headboard and arched her back and bore down on Tia's magic mouth while Tara's tongue remained implanted in her ass and driving her wild. She began to shudder and her right leg kicked sideways finally dislodging Tara's tongue from her ass and she immediately regretted it. Tia sucked her clit until the last of her fluids were gone and Claire had calmed to just deep breathing and intermittent soft moans.

Tara was the first to pull herself up and off of the bed. Claire was next who simply rolled over onto her side. When Tia sat up and scooted off of the bed she was wearing a broad smile. She went directly to her sister and they kissed each other proving true and undeniable love flowed freely between them. They were wrapped in each others arms when they realized Ellen was standing next to them and she was now nude. She kissed both of her girls on the cheek. "Lets not forget why we are here girls." They both smiled and looked at Claire whose eyes were closed.

Tia started toward the bed but Ellen caught her arm. "Let your sister take a turn." Tara smiled and nodded and went back to the bed. She rolled Claire onto her back and kissed her and then starting sucking her breasts.

Ellen took Tia's hand and led her to the center of the room. "Lay down." She instructed. As Tia stretched out on the carpet, Ellen went to the table and opened her purse removing a harness of red straps with Velcro attachments. She stepped into it as Tia watched. When it was firmly in place she reached back into the bag and removed a blue velvet bag from which she produced and long black dildo. It was rigid, fat and over ten inches long. Ellen affixed it to the harness and turned to Tia. "Wet yourself." Ellen directed.

Tia inserted three fingers into her mouth, gathered spit and then inserted them deep into her vagina. When she removed them, Ellen knelt between her legs and leaned down to kiss the young girl's breasts. She guided the fat dildo head to Tia's vagina and pushed it into her until Tia squirmed and tried to twist away. "Stop." She ordered and Tia held still. "Wrap your legs around ne." Ellen continued. Tia raised her long legs and draped them over Ellen's back and locked her ankles.

Ellen pushed into the girl and as she sank the huge rubber dong all the way into her, Tia whimpered. "Please. Ellen" Ellen lowered her mouth so she could kiss the girl on her neck.

"You always beg. I think that's why I like fucking you more that your sister. But you always cum for me don't you sweet." Ellen pulled the big cock out of Tia's vagina right to the head and shoved it back inside her and Tia grunted and shook her head, But Ellen just took that as submission and began to fuck the girl without mercy.

Tia took the huge invader without further resistance and found herself starting to respond to the pounding her boss was inflicting upon her. Ellen was grunting into the girl's neck as Tia wrapped her arms around the woman and accepted the abuse. She began working her ass up and down on the huge rubber cock and cried as she began to cum, which caused Ellen to fuck her harder. Tia climaxed on the fake dick oozing loads of juice over it as Ellen pumped it out of her creating a large wet spot beneath Tia's ass. When Ellen finally stopped, she laid on top of her young lover for a good while leaving the rubber dong deep inside her.

Ellen heard Claire cry out from the bed. "Holy fuck. Oh God. You're amazing. I love your mouth." She said. Ellen pulled the big rod out of Tia as Tia's legs flopped to the floor. Ellen kissed her deeply.

"Go relieve your sister." She smiled at the girl. "It's what I pay you for and I expect to hear her scream again." Ellen pulled herself to her feet and offered Tia a hand. When Tia was up, she went to the bed and pulled her sister away from Claire and off of the bed. "My turn." She said and climbed up beside Claire. She dropped her mouth to Claire's clit.

"Oh no." Claire begged. "I can't. Please, I'm too sore." Tia giggled.

She hooked a hand behind Claire's back and rolled her onto her stomach. As she started kissing Claire's butt cheeks Claire continued to beg. "Please I'm sore everywhere."

Tia whispered. "Sweetie, I've been told to fuck you again. You can try to enjoy it or you can fight me but I am going to fuck you." With that she slid down and spread Claire's ass cheeks and kissed her anus. Claire grabbed two hands full of bedding and held on.

Ellen held out a hand and Tara reached to take it. Ellen pulled her close and kissed her mouth. "You taste like pussy." She kissed her again and ran her hands up Tara's back. "I love your back, it is amazingly beautiful. Let me see it." Tara turned to face away from her and watched her sister working on Claire's butt hole and watched Claire's ass rise and fall in time with her tongue. Ellen ran her fingers up Tara's sides feeling every rip. She put her hands on Tara's shoulders and pressed. "Lay down." She said.

Tara knelt and then lay down rolling onto her back. Ellen straddled her legs and said. "I said I want to see you back." After a slight hesitation Tara turned onto her stomach. Ellen ran her hands up and down the long slender muscular back before her. She then raised one leg and placed it between Tara's and then the other. She then pushed Tara's legs wide apart. She leaned in and kissed the girl on the back. :I do love your beautiful back. She guided the still sloppy rubber cock between Tara's ass cheeks and when the big head hit her anus Tara jerked and tried to slide forward.

"Stop." Ellen said. She then pushed her fat cock against Tara's anus again and the beautiful girl held still and accepted what was to come. It took real effort to open the tight sphere but it finally yielded and the big black head slipped into her. Tara cried and twisted from the pain and she was pleading with Ellen to stop.