Claire Was a Pro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never." Ellen said. The amazon stood and grabbed Ellen by the hair again and pulled her out of her seat. She shoved her against the side of the plane and began hutting her in the ribs and she could hear them snap with each punch. After seven or eight shots to the midsection the amazon hit her in the mouth loosening two of her teeth and Ellen began to beg.

Anna came forward. She took Ellen's head and turned it toward the twins. "When we finish with you, Jessie is going to take these two pretty things back to a warehouse in East Los Angeles and use them for practice. You seem to like pictures, would you like to see a picture of her last little practice dummy?" Ellen shook her head.

"I want those pictures and you have fifteen minutes. I have directed my pilot the descent to ten thousand feet. When we reach that altitude, we will no longer need a pressurized cabin. And if I don't have my pictures, Jessie is going to open a door and throw your blackmailing ass out.

Ellen began to cry, to weep. "Please don't hurt them." She begged. "My briefcase." She said.

"We already searched it." Ellen countered.

"They're in there." Ellen said.

Anna nodded at Jessie. Jessie shoved Ellen back into her seat. When she returned with the briefcase she dropped it into Ellen's lap. Ellen took an ink pen from the case and reclosed it. She then pressed the point of the pen into a tiny hole on the underside of the handle. There was a click and the top of the handle folder back to reveal a small compartment. It held two video cards. "Two copies." she said. "There was only the one print."

Jessie spoke for the first time. She looked at Anna and said. "Can I throw this bitch out now?

Part 8: Now Claire really has a secret

Anna never told Claire the details of getting the pictures back, only that she was once again safe so she wouldn't worry. She also told her that the twins had issued a standing invitation for her to visit whenever she was in Norway.

On Friday, three weeks after Anna's late night flight She sat in the family room watching tapes of last year's golfing performances. She sat next to Claire on a sofa. Michael, her husband was in a recliner and Paul was stretched out on the floor, half watching and half nodding off. Tracy was away for a two weeks visiting The University of California, Santa Cruz. She was considering a transfer from Arizona State. Having been away for a week already, Anna knew her son was missing the regular sex the two had been having.

She finally decided to act on a plan she had been hatching for months. She reached for the remote and clicked off the television. Everyone looked at her. She stood and walked to the center of the room and said. "I have decided to invite my son to my bed." She looked down at the surprise on his face. "I hope he accepts. I am not planning to start a serious relationship. I just want to fuck him."

Anna looked at her husband. "And if you was to take your youngest daughter to her room and let her experience sex with a man for once it would not hurt you and I think it would do her a lot of good.

"But mom." Claire protested.

"Oh for God's sake, Claire. Expand you horizons just a little. A billion people do it every day and they love it. At least find out what you're missing. If you don't like it then fine but think what you life might be like of you discovered you enjoy being with men and women. Anna looked to Paul who scrambled to his feet. Anna saw the huge bulge in his sweatpants, he was fully erect already. She smiled at him. "Easy young man, I expect this to last a while." She took his hand and they went up the stairs together and she took him into the master suite, she would fuck her son in his father's bed tonight.

Claire sat quiet for a long time then she looked at her dad. "I've never been with a man." She said. "You would have to be patient."

He stood up and took Claire's hand. "Patients it is." The two went upstairs and into Claire's bedroom. Michael drew his daughter to him and lifted her chin. He kissed her ever so softly and gently. He kissed her lips and her cheeks, her neck and back to her waiting mouth. Claire felt like she was putty and her father could mould her into anything. Michael let his hands roam over her shoulders and down her back and return again up her sides brushing her small breasts. He cupped her face and she parted her lips to let his tongue explore her mouth.

When he released her and looked into her eyes she smiled at him. "That was nice." She said.

"Yes it was." He replied.

Claire took hold of the hem of her tee and pulled it over her head. When she dropped it. Her father placed his hands under those small tits, lowered his mouth and took one into his mouth as Claire closed her eyes knowing right then that she wound give her father whatever he wished to have. She felt for the button on her jeans and undid it and polled the zipped down. She thumbed the top of her jeans and wiggled her ass as the jeans worked their way over her hips and down her thighs.

She put a hand on her father's chest to steady herself as she pulled the jeans off and tossed then aside. She stood in front of Michael in just her panties. She smiled again. "Get on the bed." He instructed. Claire turned and walked to her bed and slipped up on it. She moved to the center and lay back to watch her father.

At forty-five, he was trim yet muscular and Claire knew where her beautiful brother got his physique. Michael kicked off his loafers, undid his slacks and let them fall, stepping out of them. He pulled his Polo shirt over his head and with one easy move, dropped his briefs. He was nearly erect and he had as much mass as his son did. Not quiet as long but he sported even more girth. He took his cock in his hand and stroked it while looking at his daughter with an eagerness he had not felt in years.

"Don't you want me to do that?" Claire asked.

"Yes but first I need you to take off those panties. I need to know you are doing it because you want to and not because I or you mother have talked you into it."

Claire drew her knees up and thumbed the top of her panties and slipped them over her hips. She worked them down her legs and off of her feet and she tossed them to the floor.

She laid waiting for her father to join her. When he walked to the side of the bed he held out his hand and when Claire took it he gently pulled her crossways on the bed with her head toward him. He ran his hands under her shoulders, hooked them under her arms and drew her to him so her shoulders were on the very edge of the bed and her head was off of it. He held her head gently and then slowly lowered it until the back of her head was touching the side of the mattress.

Michael spread his legs wider bringing his big cock level with her sweet little mouth. When he offered it to his daughter she opened her mouth and accepted all he wanted to give her. She was sucking as he began slow strokes and as she became adjusted, he slid more of his cock into her mouth and soon he felt it bump the back of her throat. "Breath through you nose." He instructed. And inserted even more cock into her and it was lodging in her windpipe. When he withdrew, she would suck in a gasp of air and hold it while the big dick invaded her again. He pushed harder each time until his ball sack was slapping against her forehead. He felt that urge boiling up from his groin. If a sweet young beauty lying before you and taking your entire cock down her throat was not enough to make you blow, the fact that it was your first time fucking your own daughter certainly was. He pulled his cock out leaving only the head in her mouth and instructed her to suck and swallow. And she did, magnificently. Just like her mother.

Meanwhile:

Anna had led Paul into her bedroom and immediately reached for his sweatpants. She pulled the waistband out and over the now fully erect cock, letting it spring free. It arched out and toward Anna like it was searching for her. She went weak thinking of the times she had sucked that beautiful member only to prevent his seed from impregnating her daughter. And each time she secretly dreamed of having him take her instead

Paul pulled his tee off and stood before his mother nude and wanting her. Anna reached for the button on her skirt when Paul took her by the arm and pushed her to the bed. He grabbed her arm and rolled her onto her stomach and jerked her shirt up over her back. Anna was shocked at first and then aroused that her son would handle her like that. She was breathing rapidly with expectation. :"The night stand." She said. "Condom." She added. Paul grabbed the top of her panties and pulled them down to her knees.

Paul moved behind his mother and rubbed his cock along her already shiny slit. "Please Paul." She begged. Paul guided his unprotected cock to his mother's vagina and pushed the head into her. She gasped at the invasion. When Paul shoved his ten-inch dick into her she stopped thinking about condoms and her ass started humping in time with her son's magic cock. An orgasm raced through her within less that a minute of taking his dick and Paul fucked her right through it and on to a second one. She was cumming in steady waves aa the massive dick hit bottom on each stroke and pulled out so far she was sure it would flop free but it never did.

Paul gave it to her until his mother was blabbering incoherently. Her ass was bouncing off of the bed as he slammed into her. He brought his mouth to her ear without missing a stroke. "I have waited so long for this." He said. "I love you. I want to fuck you every day. Tracy is leaving but now I have you."

"Yes." Was all Anna could get out when Paul shoved into her so deeply that she thought she would tear. This time he never withdrew and she knew he was going to cum inside of her. She didn't fight it. She raised her hips and felt a bit more of him enter her. It was the final straw and when his balls erupted he sent a rope of thick white jizz splashing into her very womb. Anna rocked on her son as a fourth orgasm joined with his and she lay under her son giving him her sole.

Back down the hall:

Michael pulled his cock from Claire's mouth and watched as she ran her tongue around her mouth getting every drop of his seed. He motioned and she twisted back to the center of the bed. He slid up beside her and she immediately took hold of his softening dick and began long slow strokes. In just a bit it began to respond and started to rise toward the ceiling. Michael hooked an arm under her and rolled her onto his stomach. She pulled her knees up beside him and rose to straddle the huge dick. "Your first time?" He asked. Claire nodded. Then you go as slow and easy as you want.

Claire aimed the thick head to her vagina and eased down onto it. She was really wet and it entered her with little effort. She knew she no longer had a hymen. Even very strenuous sex with other girls can cause it to break and she had done so long ago. It did not, however, prepare her for the sensation of a massive cock invading her sex. She eased down and the head slowly slid deeper into her. When she started to sense some pain, she pulled back up until the tip was at her entrance. She took a deep breath and settled back down taking a full two inches more. She was feeling seven inches inside her and her little hand was wrapped around the three inches still awaiting her.

"I don't know if I can daddy." Claire said.

Michael lay still, letting Claire do all of the work, make all of the decisions. "It's for your pleasure baby. Just enjoy what feels good to you and forget everything else." Claire rose and again lowered herself accepting eight inches and starting the fuck her father stopping each time when her pussy slid down to her fingers, still blocking further entry. She was increasing her tempo and rocking forward and back as she settled onto him and her juices began to coat her fingers. She rose and slid down and moaned and gripped his cock and fucked him.

Michael was getting aroused again and his daughter's steady fucking was driving him nuts. He began to lift his hips just slightly as she would settle down on him as she groaned a bit louder. She was pushing down harder onto her fingers, still preventing deeper penetration but her daddy was lifting up into her each time. Her pussy was dripping fluid and finally one last time as she shoved down onto the thick cock her father shoved upward and her fingers lost their grip and she experienced what it was to have ten inches plunged into her. She cried out and fell forward wrapping her arms around her father's neck.

"Oh daddy. Oh please daddy." Michael was now slamming his cock into her eager cunt and she just held on and he gave her all his length and all of his girth with each stroke and she panted and sucked on his neck and gasped for air and rode her first dick-induced climax ever. She was already promising herself it was not going to be her last.

Michael fucked her with steady rapid strokes right through her climax and as she finally started to settle and her breathing was returning to near normal he rolled her onto her back with his cock still deep inside her. He kissed her softly and said. "I want you to know what it feels like to have your lover cum inside you." Without waiting for an answer he began fucking her again. Claire gave her father her silent answer. She raised her knees up along his sides and tucked her face onto his neck and began rocking her ass in time with his every stroke.

In the master suite once again:

Anna Was wedged under her son, still in her clothes with a load of cum dripping down the insides of her legs, When she felt Paul pulling the huge member from her pussy she was ready to get onto the bed and take up a more comfortable position. Paul kissed her on her back and over her shoulders and when she felt the huge dick flopping back and forth against her thighs she new he was jacking himself to another erection.

It was just a short time before Paul laid his now hard cock in the crack of her ass. "Relax." He said. "I'm going to sodomize you."

"No." Anna said. "I can't. there's no way I can do that."

"Relax?" Paul said again. "I assure you that you can. Your oldest daughter does it with regularity." Paul kissed her along her spine. "And when I finally work this thing into her, she cums like a thunder bolt." He pressed his cock to her anus and shoved until the head forced itself into an extremely tight ass, maybe the tightest he had ever had. Perhaps 'like mother like daughter' doesn't hold true here, he thought.

Anna tried to twist aside but Paul's size held her with little effort. He pushed again and shoved four inches of cock into his mother's ass as she cried out for him to stop. He did not wait for her to adjust, He pulled the cock back and lunged into her, sinking seven inches up her ass and she screamed in pain. Back again and he shoved and she hand nine inches if her son's dick up her butt. Anna had stopped screaming. She was responsible for what was happening to her. It was her idea, her plan. She pressed her face into the bedding as Paul began to fuck her. He used a steady tempo and was giving her a geed eight-inch stroke every time. His steady probing was getting Anna well lubed and she was now taking his thrusts with less pain and some stimulation. Paul sensed her responding also.

"Fuck me." He said. Paul pulled out and pushed into his mother and she raised her ass to meet him and that gave him all of the encouragement he needed. On his next stroke he grunted and lunged and drove his massive dong deep into her bowels. Anna fucked through the pain and began meeting every one of her son's strokes and she was taking all of his meat and she knew it and she was happy and aroused at serving her son as no mother should and she didn't care because she knew she was going to climax on his cock again and that was all she wanted right now. "Please make me cum." She begged.

Paul was fucking her once tight asshole into submission. She was putty in his hands. She knew he could take her and use her whenever he wanted and she knew he knew it too. Paul slid a hand under his mom, down over her abdomen and found her cunt and shoved two fingers deep inside her. Anna arched and shoved backwards and took ten inches up her ass on every stroke and was in heaven. She started to soak Paul's hand and juice poured from her cunt and Anna started humping on his cock so fast Paul could not keep pace so he simply leaned into her and buried that meat deep and as she shuddered in orgasm, Paul planted his seed deep in his mother's bowels sending rope after rope of sperm into her.

Anna collapsed onto the bed as Paul pulled the big cock out of her and went to the bathroom for a wash up. When he returned, Anna had not moved and when Paul placed a nice hot washcloth onto her anus and gently rubbed her down between her legs and over her pussy, Anna cooed and closed her eyes to enjoy yet another service Paul offered.

Again down the hall:

Michael rose on his knees and started fucking Claire with renewed energy. Her arms held him around his neck and her legs gripped him over his back and her vaginal muscles tried to hold hem inside her but he fucked her just the same. Every time he sent his long tool into her depths he grunted trying to get even deeper. She thrust her ass at him trying to take more cock. He finally could bear it no longer and as he slammed his dick into her this time her held it as deep and possible and she started to cum on him and he sprayed her womb with his incestuous seed.

The two lay wrapped together for twenty minutes before her father suggest they go check on her mother and brother. After the short rest, Claire was in much better shape than her father who was twenty-six years older. She had recovered nicely and was dancing on her tiptoes and they walked down the hall. Claire had never dreamed sex with men would be like this. Now she could enjoy sex with her family just as her sister did and she always envied her that. She ran her fingers between her legs and a gob of sperm had seeped out and she collected it on her fingers. She giggled and looked at her father as she brought those fingers to her lips and sucked them clean.

When Michael and Claire entered the bedroom, the two were lying side by side on the big bed. It was still fairly well made but Michael spied a long trail of sex juice and sperm staining the side of the bed causing his imagination run. Anna raised her head and asked. "Well how was your first time." She was looking at Claire.

"I think I'll reconsider my preferences." She smiled at her mom.

"Good." Anna said. and she looked ant Michael. "And have you changed you beliefs about incest?"

Michael looked at her. "No." he said. "It's despicable and inexcusable." He hesitated. "It's also quite addictive I'm afraid." Anna smiled at the two of them.

"Well. All I can say is that I am not unable to do anything more that fall asleep for the next fifteen hours. Michael crawled onto the bed to take the spot Paul had just vacated.

"Gee. A couple of weaklings." Paul looked at Claire. "What do you think about those two softies.

Claire took his cock in her hand and lifted it. "Talk about a softy." She giggled.

"God, get her out of here." her mother said.

Paul looked at her. "Well, shall I get you out of her?"

"Might as well. "She said. "It doesn't sound like she is going to be fixing breakfast." Anna reached into the nightstand and grabbed a handful of condoms and threw then at Claire.

Claire looked and her brother. "I caught two." She laughed. Paul put his arm around Claire and they strolled out of the room.

"I'll come back around five for some more." Paul said.

"Don't you dare." Anna called.

"Just remember, you were the one who said not to come back for more condoms." It was Claire's voice in the hall and then both of them laughed and then Raul's bedroom door closed with a clap.