Claire's Bare Bottom

Story Info
Claire decided to wear no panties to her fiancé's work party.
838 words
3.36
159.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire was getting ready for another one of her fiancés work parties, she hated them, they bore her to tears. She looked in the mirror as she curled her hair and sighed. When she was getting dressed she came up with an idea, she would wear no panties underneath her skirt, make sure Mark saw and she would at least be nice and wet for what she was hoping would happen afterwards.

"You were such a good sport tonight, thank you," said Mark as he kissed her neck. He reached under her skirt and the realized she was bare underneath. He quickly pushed her away and gave her a stern look. "Do you care to explain why you are not wearing panties?" he asked her.

"You're welcome babe," she said smiling, try to kiss him again, but he pushed her back away with his hand.

"No, not wearing panties is not being a good girl," he said sternly.

"But I wanted to surp..."

He cut her off." Good girls do not run around without any panties. You are a bad girl and you are getting a spanking." She pouted, this was not how she envisioned the night would work at all. He pulled her over his knee and spanked her over her skirt with his hand.

"Can we talk about this?" asked Claire.

"No. I want to do a little punishment now, we can talk after your bottom is red." She was mad. She hated being spanked, especially over Mark's knee. He stopped and patted her bottom, "stand up" he instructed. She stood up and crossed her arms. "Check that attitude or you will get the belt, you were a bad girl and are going to be punished." He unzipped her skirt and motioned for her to step out of it. He smirked, he loved when she was bare from the waist down. "Back over," he instructed firmly. He slapped her bare bottom firmly until it was red. "Alright young lady, stand up, paddle or belt?" he asked sternly, as he motioned for her to get up.

"Come on, don't do either of those, please I promise I will be a good girl," she said as she looked at the floor humiliated with her bottom completely bared and exposed. She felt like a bad little girl standing in front of her headmaster waiting to be punished. She swayed back and forth to try to stop the stinging on her bottom.

He waited for her to be done begging and said, "Stop begging, you were a bad girl and you need to be punished. Now chose young lady or you will get both."

"Paddle." she said sighing. He picked up the paddle and teased her by rubbing it in his hands. She casually covered her pussy by pressing her legs together, which got her a very stern look.

"Legs open young lady this is a punishment." He loved seeing her liked this because humiliation excited him. After a few minutes he finally instructed her to get over his knee. He spanked her hard with the paddle for a few minutes and stopped when she was whimpering. He gently started rubbing her sore cheeks. "I don't like having to give you a spanking so often but you just haven't been a good girl lately," he said pushing her legs open just enough to see her pussy.

She didn't respond, she knew she was going to get more spanking for it but she hated the fact he was talking down to her. "This could all be over now young lady, just say you are sorry," he said as he stroked her wet pussy. That was it, she was done with this and she shot her legs together. He gave her the hardest spank he had ever given with his hand, right on her right thigh, again on her left. "That was not how good girls behave, you are getting the belt, stand up right now," he yelled.

"Do you have to give me the belt," she whined.

"Yes I do young lady, now get over here and stand in front of me." She reluctantly did as she was told and he started to take off her shirt. She tried to pull away and he picked up the bath brush, which was enough of a threat for her to behave no matter how badly she didn't want to. When she was stripped naked he told her to bend over the bed. She got 15 with the belt and was in tears.

"Please no more, I will be good, I am sorry for not wearing panties it won't happen again," she broke down and said, she just couldn't handle more spanking. He rubbed her sore bottom then parted her wet pussy lips with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other. She felt one finger enter inside of her then felt his tongue hovering over her clit. She was in heaven and was finally going to get the night she hoped for.