Claire's Career

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The show this time was in a club similar to the previous day's venue (we were driven there by Roger), and we were very popular in our minimal outfits. Nadine and I did a number together on a low, revolving, stage, culminating in a sort of semi – 'sixty-nine' position, where we showed each other's pussies to the audience. I loved the pinkness of Nadine's slit, inside the secrecy of her black, puffy lips, and found my own sex getting wet as I stroked her. Then we circulated, teasing the audience as much as we dared, and, comparing notes later, decided that about twenty percent of the men had been masturbating openly, and many of the rest in secret. When Roger took us back to Montmartre, his son was waiting for us, having just arrived with the other girls from their own show. He now looked relaxed, and greeted me warmly, kissing me on both cheeks. 'You look lovely in your fur coat,' he said, 'but I hope my father told you that I should like to take you to dinner tonight?'

'Yes,' I said, then, feeling a sudden panic, 'but I have nothing to wear – I came in jeans.'

'Don't worry about that,' he said, 'Ti-Liu will see to it – I have already spoken with her. I am going home to change now, and I'll collect you at eight, OK?'

Before I had chance to reply, he was gone, and, when I turned, Ti-Liu was at my shoulder, helping me off with my coat, and smiling.

The little Asian girl helped me with my hair and make-up, and fussed around the racks, which were her domain.

'You must be very beautiful tonight,' she said, 'Monsieur Robert will take you to a very special place.'

Butterflies were circulating in my stomach when she helped me off with my robe and slipped the dress she had chosen over my head in a swish of silk. It was a short, pure white, halter-necked, backless dress of soft silk, all but revealing the top of the crack between my buttocks, so deep was the décolleté at the back, whilst the soft silk of the bodice would allow my breasts to jiggle as I walked, my nipples grazing and jutting through the material. The skirt was flared, and mid-thigh length, and I debated with myself about underwear, but Ti-Liu had decided for me, and a pair of white lace-top hold-ups was as much as she thought I should wear. I loved the feeling of going without panties, my shaven pussy accentuating the sensation of nakedness, and the silk of the dress against my bare skin was a caress. I stepped into a pair of needle-heeled silver sandals, and let Ti-Liu fit me with a pair of very long silver pendant ear-rings.

'You look stunning,' said Robert, when he picked me up, and he was looking pretty good himself, in a white tuxedo.

We went to a wonderful restaurant, not too far from Emma's flat, I thought, with my hazy knowledge of Paris, and I felt hungry eyes on me as we took our place at a corner table. Our young waiter lost no opportunity to ogle my tits, and when I dropped a fork on the floor, he 'accidentally' let his arm brush against my breast when he replaced it.

Robert watched this in quiet amusement, and, when we had finished our delicious meal, washed down with ample and excellent wine, and were sat 'side-saddle' in our chairs, taking coffee and brandies, he leaned over and pointed out to me the couple at the next table, about three or four metres away, until then half-hidden by a vase of flowers. The darkly-handsome man was older than his blonde companion, who was petite, her small face framed by opulent cascades of silken hair. She wore a skin-tight black minidress.

'I know you are an exhibitionist, Claire,' said Robert, in a low voice, 'and I imagine you didn't wear panties?' He raised his eyebrows, and went on, 'No? Why don't you show her your cunt, then?' As he spoke, he was looking across at the girl, and she was smiling back at him. He inclined his head toward me.

I was at first too shocked to move, but he reached across the table and patted my arm, 'Go on, who knows where it may lead?'

Whether it was the wine, the brandy, Robert, or a combination of all three, I don't know. Perhaps it was just me. I caught the blonde's eye, and realised that her escort was engaged in studying the wine list just at that moment. As subtly as I could, I let a hand trail down between my thighs, and eased the loose hem of my skirt jut a few inches upwards, simultaneously parting my legs just enough so that I was sure the blonde could see my naked slit. At the same time I opened my mouth fractionally, and let my tongue run momentarily into the gap between my teeth.

I smoothed my dress back down, and lifted my brandy glass, to see the blonde mirroring my action – we silently drank a toast to each other, and she squirmed on her seat, as if she was undecided whether to reciprocate fully.

'Now go to the toilet,' said Robert, 'if she goes too, invite them both back for drinks. I live nearby.'

I wasn't sure what I thought about this new role, but I was very excited, anyway, and picked up my purse and threaded my way through the tables to the marble-clad toilets, conscious of being watched all the way. I was no sooner standing by the vanity basin, repairing my lipstick, than the blonde was beside me. She was taller than I had thought, but a little shorter than myself, and even more beautiful than I had thought, close up.

'Je m'appelle Danielle,' she said simply, extending a beautifully manicured hand, with scarlet nails an inch beyond her finger-tips. I used my rudimentary French to introduce myself, and to invite her and her partner, as Robert had asked me to. She accepted, then, putting her arm quickly around my neck, pulled me into an embrace, and kissed me full on the lips, her tongue instantly pushing its way into my mouth, as her lithe body moulded itself against me. Then the door of the toilet started to open, and an older woman came in. We parted, my breathing shallow, and as I glanced at Danielle, her green eyes shone.

'A bientôt, cherie,'she said, and we made our separate ways back to our respective tables.

I reported my success to Robert, and he merely scribbled a time on a business card, handed it to the attentive waiter, and told him to give it to the gentleman at the other table.

We drove for about five minutes, and pulled up outside a large, early nineteenth century house with a big, semi-circular driveway. A pretty Asian maid in uniform answered the door and we went into a large comfortable lounge with a log fire roaring away, and three big sofas arrayed in front of it.

I think I had been expecting Robert to ravish me there and then. It must have been a combination of wearing the sexy dress, being ogled by all those eyes, showing my pussy to Danielle, the episode with her in the loo, the drink, altogether, my whole being was begging to be fucked, and fucked there and then. When I sat down on the sofa next to Robert, the wetness between my legs was a conscious presence, and it was all I could do not to masturbate right there beside him – I so much needed to cum. He called the maid – Lily was her name – and she trotted in, all high heels and long legs in her black silk miniskirt and mesh stockings, and served us drinks, though I wanted no more. At that moment, the doorbell sounded, and she scampered off, to return, ushering in Danielle, shrugging off an opulent mink coat, and her escort, whom I learned was called Paul.

Robert put a CD on the hi-fi, smoochy blues, and poured a large brandy for Paul, then suggested that Danielle and myself may like to dance. It seemed the most natural thing in the world to dance with her, even though I hadn't danced closely with another girl since my schooldays, and we held each other like lovers. Her hands soon found the hem of my skirt, and caressed my buttocks, as I returned the compliment, and we kissed lightly at first, then more searchingly, our tongues meeting and probing, as her heady perfume intoxicated me.

Before I knew it, her long-nailed fingers were busy, questing gently into my tight little arsehole, where she let a finger rest a moment until I let out a little gasp, then she ran her delicate touch further down. We were static now, and she eased my legs apart, and quite suddenly speared a finger deep into my sopping wet cunt.

'Oh!' I said, and felt my knees begin to buckle. I pulled Danielle down onto a sofa, and we were in a '69' position in seconds. She too was soaking, and her pussy was shaven and sweet, with puffy lips, and, most beautifully, a large silver ring through her clitoris-hood. I delved into her honey-pot with my tongue, and felt her lapping me. I came with a shuddering violence I hadn't known was within me, and Danielle stiffened and then bucked as she too felt the throes of an orgasm.

Before I had fully recovered from my climax, she was pulling my legs wide apart, and I felt, rather than saw, a new presence, as Robert climbed onto the sofa, and started to penetrate me with what must have been an enormous weapon. I thought he was going to tear me for sure as he forced himself into me, and his huge prick filled my cunt as it had never been filled before. As if his great width wasn't enough, his length took him to the very neck of my womb, and when he started slowly to pound in and out, his balls slapped against my arse with each mighty stroke.

'Oh, Robert,' I yelled, 'fuck me, fuck me hard.' But when I opened my eyes and looked up, I saw that it wasn't Robert who was inside me at all, but Paul, and Robert was fucking Danielle, at the other end of the sofa! I didn't care, and abandoned myself to being fucked as never before. When I felt that he was about to cum, I pulled him deep into me, and flexed my cunt-muscles as hard as I could, and he grunted with animal pleasure as he shot his load of hot spunk into my very centre. I gripped him with my legs, and rammed a finger abruptly up his rectum, which kept him hard, and when, after a time, I started to move gently under him again, he was ready to fuck me again. But I pushed him away, and grabbed Robert, who was laying quietly with Danielle, saying, 'Your turn now.'

Whilst Paul used his new-found erection on Danielle, I concentrated on Robert, whose flaccid cock needed attention. It got that, from my mouth, and I soon had him hard again, first licking him clean after his fuck with the lovely blonde. Then he soon started to enjoy my lips, as I took his whole length deep in my throat, and he played with my erect nipples under the silk of my dress.

Then I lay back and opened my legs, parting my labia with the fingers of both hands, so that he could see my recently-fucked cunt in all its pink wetness. This is a posture, I know, that no man can resist, and he threw himself on me and plunged his shaft into me without ceremony. He was nowhere near as big as Paul, but I was able to use my muscles on him very well, and he soon gave a great trembling heave, and a roar, as he spent his wad of creamy cum.

A week later I moved in with Robert, and have indulged my exhibitionism since then. I never wear panties now, and, when we go out together, he often has me show my body off to someone he happens to like. We have a lot of visitors, sometimes the girls from the firm. Nadine, the black girl, is a great favourite of ours – she may even come to live with us one day.

12