Claire's Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,716 Followers

"Would you like a rogering?" asked Des as his fingertips brushed Claire's panty-clad crotch.

"What?" gasped Claire, jumping up off his lap.

"Huh?" blurted Des, frowning up at her.

"What did you say?" she asked.

"Would you like a colouring book," he replied.

"Oh," replied Claire with a frown. She was sure he'd said something else. "I think I've got the idea anyway," she told him, not to keen to climb back on his lap. "So when do we start?"

"We're supposed to start right now," explained Des. "But there's a problem."

"Problem?" repeated Claire in surprise. "What problem."

Des cupped his crotch through his red Santa pants. "This. You've given me an erection."

"An erection?" exclaimed Claire in indignation. "Me? I didn't do anything!"

Des reached out and grabbed Claire's hand. Before she could pull it away he'd drawn it down into his lap. Claire gasped as he pressed her palm down against his crotch. Sure enough she felt the hard bulge of his obvious arousal.

"See!"

Claire snatched her hand back, grimacing at the though of the fat, grubby Santa with a hard-on. "I'm sorry. But I didn't mean...I mean I didn't do anything."

"Well it's hard!" insisted Des. "And do you blame me? I mean it's not every day I get such an attractive young woman grinding on my lap."

"That's true," admitted Claire, from the looks of Des she doubted he even got any women very close to him. "But wait! I wasn't grinding!"

Des waved away her protests. "Never mind all that, the fact is that I'm hard as a rock. You've got to get rid of it."

"Me?" Claire was shocked. "Just leave it for a bit and it'll go away."

"I'm going to have little kids sitting on my lap, I can't have an erection!" explained Des in exasperation.

"That's true," agreed Claire. That was clearly not an option. Something would have to be done about Des's erection before the kids arrived. "Well can't you. You know. Jerk off or masturbate?"

"Here? In Santa's grotto? I can't just go leaving a puddle of cum in the corner."

"You could go to the bathroom?" suggested Claire with hopefully.

"The kiddies can't see me outside remember," he reminded her. "No. There's no other option. You're going to have to take care of it."

"Well, I guess it was partly my fault," admitted Claire, glancing down uneasily at the crotch of Des's pants. She noticed for the first time that the front his pants were stained as well. She didn't even want to imagine what the stain was.

Des tugged down the front of his pants and underwear and his rock hard erection popped out. "Kneel down and get to work," ordered Des. "And remember, you'll need to swallow the evidence when I'm done."

Claire's stomach churned a little at this last comment, but she obediently knelt down at Des's feet. His cock was hard and swollen. Although not particular long, it was quite thick and lined with engorged veins along the trembling shaft. His large belly hung out over top of the erection, and beneath was a pain of swollen, hairy looking testicles.

Here goes nothing then, Claire said to herself as she reached out and took hold of Des's penis in her soft hands. She gave it a few gentle strokes and then leant forward, deciding the quicker that she got it into her mouth, the quicker she could take it out.

"Oh fuck yes!" Des gave a long, deep groan of pleasure as Claire's warm, pouty mouth slipped down over the head of his hard dick and she began to suck on his raging erection. His cock tasted rank, a mix of musty sweat and stale urine. Personal hygiene was clearly not high on Des's list of priorities.

"That's good baby, suck that cock," urged Des as he rested his hand on the top of Claire's head, stroking her long red hair as she began to fellate him.

Claire started to bob her head over Santa's thick knob. She had to tilt her head to the side to avoid bumping her forehead into his big gut. As she sucked on him, Claire worked her talented tongue on the underside of his shaft, licking and flicking at his hard length as her cheeks hollowed and she filled her mouth with saliva, bathing Des's cock in warm wetness.

"Shit you're good at this," groaned Des as he reached down and slipped one hand into the front of Claire's dress. As she bobbed her head faster on his cock he eagerly squeezed at her big breasts through her bra.

Claire briefly wondered what her boyfriend Danny would think if he saw her now. On her knees in front of this ugly old Santa, giving him a blowjob. As much as she hated doing this, she had to remember she was doing it for the children. Claire certainly didn't want to be the one to spoil Christmas.

Claire briefly drew up off the tip of Des's cock and used her agile tongue to lick his hairy balls, her tongue scraping wetly across his scrotum and causing him to moan loudly in appreciation. She then sunk her mouth back down on his penis and resuming blowing the fat Santa Claus.

"Hope you're ready to swallow," warned Des. He grabbed hold of Claire's head, getting a handful of her long auburn hair and pulling her face down hard into his sweaty crotch. Des's hips lurched forward on the red wooden chair as he shoved his cock as deep into Claire's obliging mouth as he could stuff it.

With a grunted cry of pleasure his cock exploded, flooding Claire's mouth with his gross, salty cum. Claire swallowed desperately, her eyes going wide as she rapidly gulped down Des's plentiful load. She didn't want to spill a drop, hating the idea of leaving a memento for some young child to find, and drank down every last drop.

"Oh, that's better," breathed Des at last, slumping back in his chair with a blissful grin on his face.

Claire sat back on her heels, licking her lips and swallowing, trying to get as much of the horrible taste out of her mouth as she could.

"That fucking brilliant," complemented Des. He lifted his now shrinking cock and looked critically at the tip. "You missed a few drops," he helpfully pointed out, gesturing down at the last few dribbles of cum slowly leaking from the tip of his flaccid organ.

Claire grimaced, but didn't complain as she bent back over Des's lap and licked the tip of penis clean.

"Lovely," Des thanked her with a wide grin as he stuffed his smelly cock back into his pants.

Des pulled the gaping front of his grubby red jacket closed and pulled his yellowish beard back up, doing his best to make himself look more presentable. "Let's get things started," he told her. "Open up the curtains. Ho, ho, ho!"

Claire pulled back the red curtains, opening up the front of Santa's grotto. She was half expecting to see a long line of eagerly waiting children, but in fact there was hardly anyone around.

She saw an old lady looking through some hats to her left and nearer to the front of the store she saw the manager, Mr Bostok talking to the young clerk who'd helped her find a shirt for her boyfriend earlier on. Other than that, the store appeared to be deserted.

Claire sighed and glanced back at Des. He'd retaken his seat on the chipped red throne and was taking a long swallow from his beer bottle. The busty Mrs Claus swallowed and grimaced at the faint taste of Des's disgusting sperm that still lingered in her mouth. This job had certainly looked a lot better in the advert than in reality.

Fortunately things eventually started to pick up throughout the day. By lunchtime a few kids and their parents had visited Santa's grotto, and although most of the kids seemed pretty reluctant to actually get too close to the dirty, smelly Father Christmas and his beer breath, Claire had done her best to make them feel at ease.

Word seemed to spread and by mid afternoon they actually had a queue of kids and their parents waiting to meet Santa Claus. Claire briefly thought that it was a little strange that most of the kids were accompanied by their dads, with very few mother's present, but she shrugged it off as a co-incidence.

"And what's your name?" asked Claire as she bent over at the waist to talk to one particularly timid little boy.

As the kid replied Claire felt a hand slid up the back of her smooth thigh and slip up underneath the back of her dress, cupping her firm right arse cheek and giving it a squeeze. Claire gasped in shock and spun around.

Standing behind her, with a big grin on his face was the little boy's father, a middle aged bald man wearing a cheap looking business suit.

Claire glared angrily at the groper, resisting the urge to slap him. After all, it wouldn't be a good look for Mrs Claus to attack the little boy's father right in front of him.

Claire clenched her jaw to stifle an angry comment and then turned back to the boy. This time she bent at the knees and squatted down to reassure the youngster. The boy's father stepped up behind her and peered down over her shoulder to admire the view of Claire's deep, freckled cleavage from his elevated position.

When the store photographer was taking a photo of the boy on Santa's lap, the father turned to Claire and asked if he could get a picture with Mrs Claus.

"Um, okay," Claire reluctantly agreed.

The man happily put his arm around Claire's waist and pulled the sexy redhead in close as the photographer turned the camera towards them.

Just as the camera flashed, Claire gasped, feeling the man's hand once again stray down to her peachy bottom and give it a pinch.

For the last hour of the afternoon Claire became the subject of frequent requests for photos with dads. In fact the photographer seemed to spend more time with his camera trained on Claire than on Santa and the children.

Claire was also a little annoyed by the surprising number of dad's with busy hands. More than a few followed the first dad's lead and pinched and groped her delectable arse as they posed for photos. One bold father, who come to think of it, didn't seem to have a child with him, even went so far as to grab Claire's left boob and give it a cheeky squeeze while they were being photographed.

During one photograph, as the dad beside her was kissing her cheek and squeezing her boob she noticed uncomfortably that Mr Bostok, the store manager was watching her from across the shop floor. Mr Bostok was half hidden behind a clothes rack and seemed to be peering across the shop at her. She briefly wondered if she was in trouble for the sexy photographs, but fortunately Mr Bostok didn't come over and say anything to her or Des.

When they finally shut down the grotto and Claire was able to pull the curtain closed she was quite worn out. It was surprising how much work this Mrs Claus gig was proving to be.

Claire once again had to get Des's help to unzip the little red dress she wore so that she could get changed and head home.

Claire folded up the dress and put it back in the chest, wearing only her skimpy g-string and nothing else. When she turned back to pick up her bra she saw that Des was also getting out of his Santa costume. He still had the jacket on, but his red pants were pooled around his ankles. Claire was surprised to see that he was holding his stubby cock in one hand and that it was clearly erect.

"I think I'm going to need your help again," Des said, waving his cock at her.

The topless redhead gave a sigh. It looked like she would have to service him again, after all he couldn't really leave the grotto with a stiffy in case any kids were outside.

Claire grudgingly complied, kneeling down in front of Des and slurping his hard cock into her mouth. As she bobbed her head over Des's foul tasting penis she reminded herself that she was doing this for the children, she didn't want to be the one to ruin Christmas for them.

After a couple of minutes, during which Des spent most of his time playing with Claire's big boobs, the dirty Santa Claus grabbed hold of Claire's head and started to fuck her mouth enthusiastically. Claire agreeably let him thrust his thick cock rapidly in and out of her mouth until he finally exploded, shooting sticky spunk across her tongue and down her throat.

"Thank you darling," Des said as his spent cock popped out of her mouth and he pulled his red trousers back up. "I'll see you at 9am tomorrow."

"Sure," replied Claire wearily as she wiped some of his leaked cum from her chin with one hand.

***

The next morning Claire beat Des to the grotto. Just as Claire was struggling to fit her curvy body into the skimpy red Mrs Claus dress he entered, pulling the curtain shut behind him.

"We need to work on a couple of things," he told her as he sat down on his red throne and patted his crotch, indicating she should once again sit on his lap.

Against her better judgment, remembering how her time on Santa's lap yesterday had ended up with his penis in her mouth, Claire sat down on Des's lap, perching her perfect bottom on his thigh.

"You did a great job yesterday," said Des. Claire noticed that he smelt bad again today, a mix of beer and body odour assaulting her nostrils. "But there's a few aspects of your performance we need to work on."

"Okay," Claire nodded very seriously. She was eager to perform well and make sure all the little children enjoyed their visit to Santa's grotto.

"You seemed to be doing well with the children and I particularly liked the photo thing you were doing with the dads, it's good to remember that they're the paying customers after all, not the kids," said Des, like yesterday he had one hand resting on her arse and the other stroking the smooth flesh of her bare thighs. "But I'm not feeling the whole Mrs Claus thing," he said as he squeezed her inner thigh. "I think you need to work on your acting a bit."

"My acting?" repeated Claire in indignation. She had always considered herself a great actress so was a little offended by Santa's criticism.

"Yes," replied Des gravely. His hand on her arse stroked the material of her g-string, tracing the skimpy piece of lingerie as it disappeared between the ripe cheeks of her buttocks. "I think you're forgetting the whole Mrs part of Mrs Claus."

"What do you mean?" asked Claire, not really sure what he was referring to. She couldn't help but grimace slightly as she looked down at his soiled singlet, and realised he hadn't changed it since yesterday, the stains looking identical to what she remembered from the day before.

"Well I'm Santa Claus and you're Mrs Claus," explained Des, giving her bottom another squeeze. "We're supposed to be married. Husband and wife."

"Oh, I see," said Claire, although she didn't really know what he meant at all.

"Let's try something," suggested Des.

He leant in towards her and she recoiled in repulsion, his bad breath washing over her face. "What are you doing?" she demanded.

"See!" exclaimed the filthy Santa Claus. "That's exactly what I'm talking about. If you were acting properly then a married couple should be able to kiss each other."

Claire frowned. "I guess you're right," she agreed.

This time when Des leant in for a kiss she didn't retreat. Claire tried not to gag as his foul breath filled her nose, his slimy mouth covering hers and his gross tongue probing hungrily into her mouth. She moaned helplessly as they snogged, his slobbering mouth all over hers as they kissed.

One of Des's hands moved up to cup and squeeze Claire's large breast through her dress as they made out, getting a good hanful of her sexy melon. The fat Santa coping a very thorough feel of Mrs Claus's impressive assets.

"Is that better?" asked Claire when she was finally allowed to come up for air. She noticed that Des still had one hand clamped down on her right breast despite their kiss finishing, but she decided that if she was acting she shouldn't complain.

Des didn't reply but instead leant back in and started ravenously kissing her again, forcing his tongue back into her mouth as his hands resuming roving all over her voluptuous figure.

Claire gasped as she felt one of his groping mitts slip up her dress and rub across her panty-clad crotch. She moaned in alarm as Des's fingers scrabbled aside her g-string and one of his fingers actually slipped up inside her cunt.

When they finally broke off their second kiss Claire was breathing heavily, feeling a little violated.

"You'd better suck me off again darling," said Des. "I'm all worked up after that."

Claire sighed inwardly at Des's lack of self control, but nevertheless she slid down off his lap and knelt in front of him as he pulled down his pants and revealed his typically stiffened cock. Saving Christmas was a hard job.

Des gave a groan as he pulled Claire's pretty face down into his lap, his erection spearing apart her full lips as it slid across her tongue and deep into her mouth. Des moaned happily as his inflamed todger was nursed in Claire's hot, wet mouth.

"That's good baby, Santa Claus like's that," he moaned as he held Claire's head in both hands and thrust his cock fervently into her hot mouth. Each time he yanked her face down his balls pressed right against her chin, his entire cock completely engulfed in Claire's talented mouth. Claire was reminded of her recent sword swallowing practise, it was definitely coming in useful in her job as Mrs Claus.

It seemed that their kissing session had indeed got the plump Father Christmas aroused, as within a few minutes he exploded, pumping his load into Claire's delectably pouty mouth.

The busty redhead winced slightly as she swallowed his semen, making sure she didn't spill a drop and leave any evidence behind.

"That's a good wifey," said Des with a grin as he pulled his pants back up, tucking away his spent cock.

Claire wiped her mouth, wishing she'd thought to bring along something to drink and take away the horrible taste of Santa's cum from her mouth. She then finished getting things ready as Des took his seat on Santa's throne.

Once Claire opened the curtains she was a little surprised to see that there was already a line formed waiting to see Santa. Strangely it seemed that there were mostly fathers there with their children and very few mothers. Claire would have expected it to be the other way around.

The day progressed much like yesterday, with Claire on the receiving end of plenty of butt squeezing and the occasional boob grab. Most of the dads wanted to get photo's with the buxom Mrs Claus, which typically resulting in further bottom pinching and titty fondling.

Just after lunch Claire was interrupted from chatting to a little girl who was about to visit Santa by a tap on her shoulder. She turned to see a middle aged bald man wearing a suit. He looked strangely familiar and after a moment Claire realised that she had met him yesterday, he was the first dad to grab her arse.

She gave him a puzzled look and was about to ask him what he had returned for when he pointed upwards.

Claire glanced up and saw that a large piece of mistletoe had been fastened to the pillar above them.

"You know what that means?" said the man.

"Mistletoe?" Claire said in surprise.

"We have to kiss, it's Christmas tradition," he explained.

Before Claire could say anything in response the man had grabbed her around the waist and pulled her lush body against his. Claire gasped in astonishment as the man pressed his lips against her's, planting a big kiss on her mouth.

He certainly wasn't being shy about the kiss. The man's body was pushed right up against Claire's and she could clearly feel the hard bulge of his crotch pressing firmly into her bare thigh. Claire moaned as the man pushed his tongue into her mouth and both his hands slid down to cup and squeeze her arse, pulling her curvaceous body even harder against him.

Claire wondered what the man's kids thought of this and if he was even still married. She would have stopped him, but as he said they were under the mistletoe so they were both obliged to kiss. It was likely the man was just as reluctant as she was.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,716 Followers