Claire's Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,725 Followers

They finally broke off their kiss, more due to Claire finally pushing him off her, than the man wanting to let go of the buxom young Mrs Claus.

As Claire watched the man wander off happily, she saw that he didn't seem to have his son with him today. Before Claire could think anything more of it, she was tapped on the shoulder again. She turned to see a younger man this time, he looked about eighteen or so, pointing up at the mistletoe.

Claire heaved a sigh of exasperation as the young father grabbed her and shoved his tongue eagerly down her throat, his groping hands beginning to slide all over her hot young body. It seemed that it was going to be another long day.

Sure enough, as well as being liberally groped and photographed, Mrs Claus found herself very popular under the mistletoe for the rest of the afternoon.

Just before closing time Claire was surprised to see the originally groper/kisser return to the grotto.

"You're back again?" she asked the middle aged father, noticing that he still didn't have any children with him.

"I need to show you something important Mrs Claus, can you come with me for a minute please?" the man said, his tone sounding serious.

Claire glanced back at Des and saw that he was chatting to some young child about the boy's present wishes and seemed to have things in hand.

"I guess Santa can do without me for a bit," Claire said, quite curious about what the man wanted to show her. It sounded like it was important.

The man led Claire across the store towards the men's clothing section. They went past that, all the way to the changing rooms near the back of the shop.

"Where are we going?" asked Claire with a tiny note of concern in her voice as the man headed into the changing rooms.

"It's important," he assured her.

"But this is the men's changing area," said Claire, glancing uncomfortably at the line of curtained changing rooms on the far wall.

"Don't worry," the man told her. "Just come with me, I've got to show you this."

"Okay," Claire dubiously agreed. She followed the man into the changing rooms and he took her through one of the curtains and into the small, mirrored booth behind.

"What are you doing?" gasped Claire in panic when the man suddenly started to unbuckle his pants.

As he dropped his trousers Claire started to turn to leave.

"Wait!" said the man, "this is what I wanted to show you."

Despite herself, Claire turned back to see what the man was talking about. She baulked at the sight that greeted her. The man was naked from the waist down, sporting a semi-erect, uncircumcised penis. Around his waist was a strange belt that looked like it was made of mistletoe.

"You wanted to show me your penis?" blurted Claire.

"No, the mistletoe," replied the man, running his hand along the green plant belt he'd fashioned.

Claire frowned, "I don't understand."

"It's tradition," the man explained. "You have to kiss it." He pointed down towards his drooping penis.

Claire looked up suspiciously at the man's face. "Are you sure that's part of the Christmas tradition?"

"Definitely!" the man said resolutely. "You've got to kiss whatever is underneath the mistletoe."

"Hmm," murmured Claire still doubtful. The man did sound pretty sure of himself though.

"You don't want to break the tradition and spoil Christmas," warned the man.

"I guess not..." replied Claire uncertainly.

"Go on, kiss it."

"Okay. But just a quick peck," allowed Claire. She started to bend down to kiss the man's dick, but her butt bumped against the wall behind her, the booth was too small. Instead Claire lowered herself down to her knees, finding herself face to face with the man's half-mast cock.

The man gave a slight whimper as he felt the gorgeous redhead's hot breath on his cock.

Claire tilted her head to the side and gave the shaft of the man's cock a gentle kiss, her soft lips pressing against the fleshy pole causing it to physically jump.

"No, you've got to kiss it on the tip," said the man, breathing heavily in anticipation. Standing above Claire he had a great view down the front of her ultra-low cut dress, into her deep inviting cleavage.

Claire reluctantly reached up and took hold of the man's cock in one soft hand, feeling it tremble slightly at her touch. She lifted it up so that her mouth could get at the head. As she bent forward to kiss the end of him she suddenly felt the man's hand on the top of her head.

Claire's eyes went wide and just as her lips touched the end of the man's cock he thrust forward with his hips and shoved his penis right into her mouth. Claire tried to pull her head back out of the way, but his hand on her head held her in place. Claire gave a muffled grunt of surprise as the man's cock thrust all the way into her mouth and she found her nose buried in his pubic hair.

"Oh yeah Mrs Claus, that's it!" gasped the man as he held her head trapped against his stomach. His balls were resting on Claire's chin and she could feel his cock thicken slightly, her lips sretching wider as he stiffened.

"Mmpf!" Claire's protest was muffled by her mouthful of cock. The man held her head in place with both hands now as his cock twitched inside her mouth. Not letting her go he began to hump against her face, his cock growing to full erection inside Claire's non-consenting mouth.

Claire's nostrils flared as she did her best to breath and she tried to push him back away from her. She glanced sideways and caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror, her face stuffed with the man's big cock.

When he finally let go of her head she fell back, gasping for air, the man's cock still wavering right in front of her face.

"Put it back in your mouth," instructed the man.

"No way!" protested Claire. "I've given it a kiss already."

"You've got to suck it for me," said the man. "I can't go back out there like this. It can be like a Christmas present. Please."

Claire bobbed her head from side to side indecisively. It did seem pretty mean to leave him with such a raging erection, although it was pretty sneaky of him to trick her with the mistletoe belt in the first place. She looked up at his erect penis. It was a little bigger than Des's and at least it didn't smell as horrid.

"Okay," Claire agreed. "I'll do it. But don't tell anyone."

"I promise," the man nodded quickly.

The gorgeous redhead leant back in and slipped her tight mouth back down over the man's glans. He gave a low moan of pleasure as she started to suck on him, nodding her head up and down over his erection.

"Oh, that's perfect!" he groaned. He reached down to grab her head and control the speed of her mouth, one hand clutching the back of her head and the other holding her under the chin.

Her head clasped tightly in place, Claire had no control over the depth and speed of her sucks. All she could do was do her best to breath and suck as hard as she could to get the horny father off, as he began to thrust his excited cock into her mouth.

"Oh yeah!" he grunted as he fucked her mouth, slamming his knob deep between her perfect lips. With each pelvic thrust his balls were slapping against Claire's chin and the head of his cock was pushing right the way into the busty Mrs Claus's throat.

"That's it!" he gasped as he stuffed himself repeatedly into her gob. His balls were already churning, the excitement of getting blown in a department store dressing room by such a hot piece of arse almost too much for him.

"Fuck!" he gave a muffled curse as he came, hot spunk shooting from his thrusting cock and filling Claire's mouth.

Claire was taken by surprise at the quantity of his load, her eyes going wide as she did her best to swallow it all and not choke. The man held tightly onto Claire's head, keeping his cock engulfed in the warmth of her sucking mouth as he climaxed, his cock erratically thrusting as he spent himself completely.

When he finally finished, Claire sat back, coughing on the last few drops of his jizz. The man had obviously appreciated his Christmas blowjob.

Claire managed to stay out of trouble for the rest of the day. Sure, there was a lot more groping and picture taking, but at least she managed to keep any other dicks out of her mouth. Except for another end of day suck of Santa's candy cane of course. That seemed to have become something of a habit for Des.

***

"Hurry it up, the kids will be arriving soon," urged Des as Claire bobbed her gifted mouth over his morning stiffy.

Claire's mouth popped off the end of his cock. "I'm doing my best. Perhaps it might help if you play with these?" she suggested, tugging down the front of her red dress, her large breasts spilling out.

"Oh yeah darling, that should definitely help," agreed Des as he excitedly reached down to grab her naked tits. Claire let him squeeze and massage the ample jugs for a few moments and then dropped her mouth back down onto his cock.

As she slurped skilfully at his hard dick, Des pinched Claire's nipples and happily squeezed her ample fun bags. "You've got the best tit's I've ever touched," he told her as he mauled her enormous melons.

After ten more minutes of vigorously sucking cock Claire sat back, rubbing her sore jaw. She'd tried all her best tricks, ball licking, deep throating, even a little tit fucking using her massive mammeries, but for some reason Des just wasn't popping.

"This doesn't seem to be working," Claire announced, the pretty redhead looked a little worried.

"We don't have much time," said Des, glancing over towards the curtained entrance to the grotto.

"Why don't you try out my pussy? That might be faster," directed Claire.

"Good idea, that should do the trick," said Des. "Get on your hands and knees so I can do you from behind."

Claire stood up and pulled off her Mrs Claus dress. Beneath she just had on a skimpy, black lace g-string that faultlessly displayed her peachy round arse. Knowing they were in a hurry she yanked off this final piece of lingerie quickly and then got down on her hands and knees face away from Des.

"Ho, ho, ho," remarked Santa, eagerly licking his lips as he knelt down behind Claire, his hard cock jutting straight out towards her lovely bottom.

Des held Claire by her shapely hips and lined up his throbbing erection with her alluring pussy. "Here comes Santa's candy cane," he grunted as he thrust himself into Claire from behind. The gorgeous redhead gasped as Des plunged his thick cock deep into her welcoming snatch.

"Bloody hell that feels good!" gasped Des as he began to fuck Claire doggy style, slamming his hard cock into her, his hips slapping against the firm cheeks of her arse as they rutted lustfully on the floor of Santa's grotto.

Claire hoped there were no kids waiting outside the curtain, as the sound of slapping flesh and grunting Santa was filling the small grotto. Des was oblivious to anything other than the enthusiastic shagging he was giving the beautiful redhead.

"That's it darling," Des moaned as Claire pushed back to meet his thrusts. He reached underneath to grab one of Claire's heavy, swinging breasts, giving it a rough squeeze as he fucked her.

Des held tightly onto Claire's hips as his thrusts became faster. His big Santa-belly jiggled beneath his singlet as he vigorously slammed into the gorgeous Mrs Claus.

It seemed that Claire's first-class pussy indeed did the trick. After only a couple of minutes of pumping against Claire from behind, Des gave a gargled moan of lust and his cock spurted heavily inside Claire's cunt, filling her with his jism.

"Oh fucking shit that was good!" he gasped when he spent penis finally slipped out of Claire's abused pussy.

Des staggered up off his knees and slumped down onto his red throne, breathing heavily. Between his chubby thighs his previously engorged member was already starting to soften.

"You'd better clean me up," instructed Des. "We can't have the children sitting on a wet patch." He gestured towards his flaccid organ, which was sticky with their combined juices.

Claire dutifully bent her head down into Des's lap once again and sucked his soiled penis into her warm mouth, sucking him completely clean before tucking him back into his pants.

The busty redhead then got dressed and cleaned herself before heading out to open up the grotto for the day.

To her surprise when she pulled open the curtains the store was completely empty.

"Where is everyone?" Claire asked in surprise.

Des frowned. "Shit, what day is it?"

"Friday I think?" replied Claire uncertainly.

"Damn!" swore Des. "It's Christmas day!"

"Oh yeah!" said Claire in surprise, she hadn't even realised. Her boyfriend Danny had been at a DJ gig last night so he had got home really late and was still fast asleep when she'd got up for work. The lovely redhead cursed herself for being silly enough to come in work on a holiday, but at least Des had made the same mistake.

"I'm in big trouble," said Des. "Christmas is ruined!"

Claire frowned in confusion, surely coming in to work on a holiday wasn't that big of a problem?

"Why, what's wrong?" she asked with concern.

"It's Christmas day already," replied Des. "I was supposed to get a Christmas present for Mr Bostok, the store manager."

"You've still got time haven't you?" suggested Claire, trying to be helpful.

"No, all the stores are closed!" Des said with desperation.

"Oh, right." This didn't sound good to Claire. Not only was Christmas ruined, but also disappointing Mr Bostok could put both their jobs in jeopardy.

"This will mean I've ruined Christmas! It's my job as Santa to make sure Mr Bostok gets the best present he's ever had..." Des looked thoughtfully at Claire. "Unless..."

"What is it?" asked Claire. "Is there something I can do?"

"Yes!" cried Des excitedly. "How would you like to save Christmas Claire?"

"I'd love to!" replied Claire, getting excited herself now too.

"Brilliant! With your help we can give Mr Bostok a Christmas present he'll never forget!"

"Yay!" Claire clapped her hands in excitement. Perhaps things were going to turn out well after all.

***

Claire knocked with some trepidation on the door to the manager's office. It had seemed like a great idea at the time, but now that she was actually here she was suddenly filled with doubt.

Claire was dressed in her sexiest underwear, a red lacy panty and bra set that perfectly complemented her red hair as well as flawlessly flaunting her generous curves. Wrapped around her flat, toned stomach was a wide pink ribbon that was tied in a big bow. Somehow it seemed that she was going to be Mr Bostok's unforgettable Christmas present.

The gorgeous, curvy redhead inwardly reminded herself that this wasn't really sex or anything. She was just going to be a present for Mr Bostok, like a living doll or something. And after all, it was for a good cause. Claire was saving Christmas.

"Holy hell!" the podgy, red-faced store manager's eyes almost popped out of his head when he opened his office door and saw Claire standing there wearing next to nothing, her perfect, hourglass figure on show.

"Merry Christmas!" Claire announced, throwing her arms up in the air and jumping slightly on the spot so that Mr Bostok could get a good look at her plentiful assets. Her hop had caused her big jugs to jiggle delightfully in the skimpy red brassiere she was wearing.

"Des really came through for me," remarked Mr Bostok as he gazed at Claire in awe. She looked absolutely stunning standing there in her lingerie with the bow tied around her slim waist.

"Can we go inside?" suggested Claire. Although she knew the store was deserted other than Mr Bostok in his lonely office, she still felt a little uncomfortable standing out in the corridor in her underwear.

"Oh right, sure," Mr Bostok shook himself out of his lust-fuelled daze.

Claire slipped past the tubby store manager and entered his office. It was quite small and dingy, although she noticed it had an old looking leather couch against one wall.

Mr Bostok mutely pulled the door shut and followed the dazzling Mrs Claus into his office, his eyes immediately drawn to the seductive sway of her round arse as she walked, her buttocks left bare by her skimpy red g-string. He also admired her long legs, slim, yet well toned, they seemed to go on forever.

Claire took a deep breath and turned to face the plump middle aged man, wondering what would happen next. Mr Bostok had paused just inside the door and was once again staring at her breathtaking body in amazement.

"So..." Claire said, breaking the silence after a long uncomfortable moment.

"Mmm," mumbled Mr Bostok, nodding eagerly but still frozen by Claire's perfect curves.

"So are you going to open your present?" suggest Claire at last.

"Oh, right," he said. Mr Bostok was clearly very nervous. He hesitatingly stepped across the room, moving directly in front of his buxom gift wrapped employee. After another brief dithering pause he eventually reached up and grabbed the end of the pink ribbon that was tied around Claire's middle. With a tug the ribbon came loose.

"Well, I'm all yours," said Claire, trying to encourage the nervy older man.

"Oh wow!" gasped Mr Bostok. He seemed to gain a little confidence as he reached up and gingerly cupped Claire's left boob in his palm, not squeezing, but just holding the large melon in his hand. Feeling it's weight and warmth through the lace of her bra.

His eyes were wide, almost like a deer caught in car headlights, as he reached up with his other hand and cupped Claire's right breast.

They stood like that for a long moment, Mr Bostok holding Claire's ample breasts through her bra but not making any further movement.

"You can squeeze them if you like," Claire finally suggested, getting a little creeped out by Mr Bostok's apprehension, most guys would be all over her by now if given the same opportunity. "They're not going to break."

Impossibly, Mr Bostok's eyes went even wider. He gave Claire's big tits a cautious, probing squeeze through her lacy bra. As he squeezed the corners of his mouth slowly lifted into a smile.

"Oh wow!" repeated the chubby manager, his grin growing as he began to actually squeeze and knead the large orbs of Claire's breasts through her bra.

They stood there in the middle of office for almost three minutes as Claire patiently waited while Mr Bostok squeezed and groped her perfect boobs. Enjoying their size and firmness as he eagerly manipulated them both hands.

After a while, when it appeared that Mr Bostok wasn't going to progress things, Claire took matters into her own hands and reached behind her back, unfastening her bra and letting it drop to the floor, unveiling her giant melons in all their naked glory.

"Ouch!" Claire gasped in surprise as Mr Bostok immediately grabbed her bare breasts, giving them a particularly rough squeeze, his fingers sinking deep into the large round globes, her nipples, hardened by the cool air conditioning in the store jutted against his palms.

"Lovely jubbly," murmured Mr Bostok as he mauled at Claire's bare tits. He gave the pretty redhead's nipples a firm pinch and then bent forward to bury his face in Claire's expansive cleavage.

His wet tongue travelled all over the ample expanse of Claire's bosom, kissing and licking and slobbering over her plump boobs.

"Take the rest off," instructed Mr Bostok, pointing towards her panties when he finally came up from her bosoms for air.

Claire obligingly pulled off the last piece of her clothing and stood completely naked in the manager's office.

"This is the best Christmas ever," remarked Mr Bostok as he slowly walked in a circle around Claire, admiring her flawless figure. When he was behind her he couldn't stop himself from reaching out and pinching one of her wonderful buttocks. The pinch was followed by Mr Bostok grabbing Claire's arse in both hands and squeezing the delectable globes firmly. This was then followed by a hard slap on each of Claire's butt cheeks.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,725 Followers