Claire's First Day As A Sub Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdrye
pdrye
415 Followers

"Good but I wish to shave your cunt at some stage, would you like me to shave your pussy?"

"If it pleases you Sir then I would be happy for you to shave me."

"Have you ever tasted your cunt juices Claire?"

"Oh... No Sir never."

"Do it now for me, let me see you finger fuck yourself and then suck your juices off of your fingers."

"Must I Sir?"

"You are questioning me and I will have to punish you but first do as I say."

I watched as her slender arm lowered and her hand moved in between her legs as she spread them slightly to give herself access to her quim. Her fingers moved in between her legs and gently probed in between her bloated pink outer labia and I watched as her middle finger slowly disappeared into her pussy.

"How often do you masturbate Claire?"

Claire didn't reply immediately, it was obviously a question she had never expected anyone to ask so blatantly and so early on although she had already stripped for me and was standing there, busy this very moment doing the very thing I was asking about.

I was about to say something when the whispered reply came.

"I....I do it almost every night before I go to sleep Sir."

"Excellent, I would like to watch you masturbate but I do not wish you to cum unless I say so, now taste your juices for me and then lie down on the floor and masturbate like you normally do when you are on your own."

Claire withdrew her finger from her cunt and I could see it glistening with her juices under the artificial light as she moved it to her mouth and briefly stopped it there before opening her mouth and sticking her finger inside.

Her face screwed up in disgust as if she had just eaten a lemon but then changed to a look of surprise as her cheeks hollowed to show she was in fact sucking her finger.

"Not as bad as you thought is it Claire? I am pleased you like it as you will do more of that and then, well we'll see. Now lie down and let me watch you play with your pussy."

I watched as Claire lay down on the thick deep pile carpet, her head, back and feet flat on the floor while her knees were up and bent and her thighs apart. She moved a hand down to her pussy, which I could clearly see was wet with excitement, and used the ball of her finger to run along the very edge of her labia which were a dark pink and swollen with arousal. Claire run her finger along the edges of her labia for a few minutes and then I watched as her finger slowly penetrated her opening until it vanished and I could tell from the movement of her wrist that she was twirling it inside herself. Finally she withdrew it and to my surprise took it to her mouth and begun to suck her liquid off it very slowly and deliberately, no doubt aware I was watching her every move and this would please me.

The sight of her sucking her own juices made my cock jerk inside its confines and it was all I could do to refrain from taking my cock out and jumping on top of her. My eyes were glued on her young body and her every move, her hand slowly reached down again until it was in between her legs as she now slowly inserted two fingers inside her pussy and begun to fuck herself deeply and purposefully with them until her body begun to move in rhythm with her hand and whispered moans escape her lips. It was at this stage that she brought her other hand down and used the index finger to stimulate her clitoris at the same time her moaning became more audible. I knew Claire was nearing a climax and wanted to see if she would obey my instructions not to cum until I told her. It was obvious she was now near to climaxing as she suddenly inserted another finger inside her tight pussy and I could hear the squelching sound as her three fingers penetrated ever deeper displacing her juices while her other hand was a blur of movement as she rubbed her clit faster and faster.

"Oooh....aaahhh....can I...I cuumm...Ssiirr...pleeeassee..."

"No, not just yet my precious be patient a while longer."

Her hands seemed to almost come to a complete halt as she desperately tried to bring herself back down from the brink, her moans faded and her breathing was less laboured. I got up off the sofa, picked up her clothes and moved over to her, Claire didn't notice me as her eyes were closed and her mind in a different dimension conjured up by her imagination. I wanted to possess her fully, mind, soul and body, I grabbed her hair and pulled her face to mine as I kneeled next to her my mouth devouring hers as my tongue once again explored the dark mysteries of her oral cave, she submitted willingly and her hand moved towards my cock.

I moved away, "No not just yet precious, there will be time for that later."

I took my belt off.

"Place your arms behind your back."

Claire followed my instructions and I crossed them at the wrist, taking the long leather belt I wrapped the belt around her arms from just below the elbows and tied it off around her wrists. Picking up the still damp knickers I pushed as much of the flimsy material as I could inside her mouth and tied it in place with my tie. Looking around the room I spotted a silk scarf draped over one of the armchairs and getting it twisted around until it was a narrow band and tied it around her head over her eyes. Claire was now bound, gagged and blindfolded, I looked down at her as sat helplessly awaiting her fate. It was then I noticed the stockings, picking one up I encircled her breast with it and tied the beautiful fleshy orb tightly, then proceeded to do the same to the other, her breasts seemed to swell up and the nipples became bigger and more pronounced.

Pleased with my work I stood up and pulled her up by the hair, moving with her to the sofa I helped her lay down on it. I started to kiss her from the forehead downward occasionally sucking or nibbling her young fresh flesh and marking her pale skin until I reached her breasts, here I stopped for some time sucking on her nipples and drawing in as much of her breast into my mouth as possible while I used my tongue to play with the hard erect cherry before without warning biting it hard making her body writhe in pain beneath me, as she tried to scream, the gag preventing any sound to escape, I did the same to the other nipple knowing her body would soon release its own pain killer to numb and confuse the senses. A hand rested on each breast, a nipple held firmly between each of my thumbs and finger as I twisted, pulled and pinched each erect knob mercilessly while I kissed and licked every inch of her. I moved my hands down to her fresh young cunt and begun toying with the delicate flesh, rubbing her opening with the palm of my hand as I felt her wetness increase by the second and soon her body begun to buck up to meet my palm. I continued this for some time before finally inserting my long thick middle finger into her opening and fucking her with it while my other hand massaged her lower stomach just above her clitoris.

I could smell her sex and wanted to suck on her juices but wanted to fulfil some of her fetishes for her and make it an event Claire would always remember. Pushing her to the side I sat on the sofa and grabbing her hair used it to guide her across my knees.

"Have you read about spanking Claire?"

Her head nodded in confirmation.

"Good, then you'll know it is sometimes used as a punishment for a submissive who questions their Master or delays in following instructions, both of which you have done. I think you should be punished don't you?"

Her head nodded in agreement as my hand moved up in the air only to come down hard and fast on her well shaped buttock I did this time and time again until her backside turned red and the imprint of my hand was clearly visible. I stopped briefly; using my feet I spread her legs giving me good access to her cunt as I moved my hand down and slowly inserted two fingers inside her tight pussy and begun to fuck her with them as she grew wet with excitement and anticipation. My other hand was also busy as I pinched and pulled her nipples hard no doubt confusing her senses as your body produced more endorphins to combat the pain while the nerves from her cunt sent pleasure waves to the brain. I moved my hand away from her swollen breasts and used it to prise apart her buttocks to reveal her light brown petal shaped anal ring and dribbled my saliva onto it as I gently massaged the oral lubricant with the ball of my middle finger into the rubbery flesh repeating the process time and time again until her tight hole seemed to yield to my touch. Pleased with my work I begun to finger fuck her cunt faster and harder than before pushing my two fingers in as deep as I could get them and then without warning pushing my middle finger deep inside her rectum making her squirm beneath me. I knew that Claire was now ready to explode and stopped all movement as she tried to buck upwards to force my digits inside her body and fulfil her need for completion.

"I told you to wait and you would be allowed to cum, you have disappointed me again and I now need to punish you."

I removed my fingers from her fuck holes and lifting my right hand up begun to spank her hard, until her buttocks were a bright red, at the same time mercilessly pinching her nipples in turn with my other hand, her breasts felt rock hard and swollen from being tied. Her young body thrashed about on my knees like a fish out of water, while my cock was as stiff as a steel rod and almost painful with the prolonged erection while my balls hang down like a pair of lead balloons ready to burst with the accumulation of their cargo. I stopped spanking her and pulled her body off me as I positioned her pulling and pushing her until she was upside down on the sofa her legs up resting on the back of it while her back was on the seating and her head just off the edge.

Satisfied with her position I undressed and moved in front of her straddling her face as my hands held her arse and my head moved down to her sex as I begun to feast on her as if her sex were some over ripe water melon. I sucked on her thick bloated labia relishing the taste of her juices before plunging my tongue into her depths wriggling feverishly deep inside her dark warm tunnel. There seemed to be no quenching my thirst, her sweet sticky sex juices were like the most delicious concoction I had ever tasted and I just couldn't get enough of it, as I sucked and licked her cunt for what seemed like hours but was probably mere minutes. My cock dug into her body and I could feel the pre-cum oozing out onto her stomach. I now moved my mouth to her hard erect clit, the size of it excited me I had not come across such a big one before, and rubbed the excited knob with my tongue while my hand found her cunt and I managed to squeeze three fingers inside her tight but very wet and subtle opening. I could make out her excited muffled moans and whimpers and knew Claire was about ready to cum as I sought out her anal entry with my other hand soon locating it, happy to see that it was still wet and ready for me. I stopped briefly and holding her in position with one hand managed to undo the gag so that her mouth was now free.

"I am going to fuck your mouth Claire, so open wide."

I looked down at her, Claire was beautiful even blindfolded, as her mouth opened I lowered my body forcing my cock downward and into her warm welcoming mouth as I spread her legs wide apart and tugged them under my arms her cunt all wet and pink starring back at me as I moved my mouth to it and recommenced gorging myself on her sweet juices.

I could feel her sucking on my cock while occasionally her tongue would rub along the bottom of the swollen head and along that sensitive area between the head and foreskin. It felt so good I was tempted to start fucking her mouth but decided to allow her time to get used to its size as I pushed downward penetrating her mouth deeper. I was now back sucking and licking her clit while finger fucking her cunt my fingers plunging in and out of her opening like a set of pistons her abandon was soon obvious as she sucked my cock harder and faster as I pushed further down until almost the whole length was buried inside her mouth and throat as she breathed hard and fast through her nostrils, the dispelled warm air from her nostrils hitting my balls. I knew it was time to allow her to cum and I plunged my middle finger deep inside her anus at the same time biting down hard on her clit as Claire tried to scream but was unable to with my cock gagging her. I begun fucking her oral cunny sending my cock deeper and deeper into her throat while my tongue frenziedly rubbed her clit and my fingers violated her deeper and faster than before. Claire begun cumming and her mouth seemed to freeze and lock around my cock as her cunt and anal muscles convulsed and her whole body shook as though it was being zapped by an electric stun gun while her cum seemed to shoot out as she ejaculated, this was a first for her she later told me, all over, her sticky syrup covering my face and filling my mouth.

My cock was still half buried in her mouth and moments after cumming Claire excitedly resumed greedily sucking and slurping on my tool, her eagerness to orally please me was abundantly clear as she went to the task with zeal as I in turn begun to pound her mouth thrusting in and out ever harder and faster and using it like a cunt. The tightening of the skin around my swelling aching balls heralding the approach of my own release as suddenly my control was lost and my thick seed begun its breakneck race for freedom as it exploded out of the tiny pee hole into her waiting orifice while my thick saliva covered cock begun jerking inside her mouth with each new squirt of cum. I continued fucking her mouth and Claire continued to suck and lick me until I was completely spent. I moved back away from her still holding her legs up and looked down on her face, it was a sexy sight, her face, lips and blindfold were covered with my thick white cum and some had run down into her hair.

I lifted my hand and slapped down hard on her young bare toned arse cheek, my hand print emblazoned on her pale white skin as she winced in pain. I continued to spank her bare bottom until both buttocks were crimson.

"Next time I cum in your mouth I expect you to not spill a drop of my seed. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Sir, I won't let it happen again." Claire said while wincing with the sudden unexpected pain.

I now wanted to fuck her other openings and lowered her until she was sat on the sofa. Moving a hand to each breast I took hold of her hard erect nipples and pulled them at the same time pinching them hard until her eyes watered and then released them. Untying her hands I dragged her to her knees and then sat myself on the couch lifting my legs up from the knees with my hands and exposing my hairy arse.

"Have you sucked arse before my lovely slut?"

"Ahhm.... No, I mean no Sir."

"Well what are you waiting for then get down here and lick mine like a good obedient slut."

Her head moved down hesitantly and I could feel the warmth of her breath as her mouth moved nearer. Her hot wet tongue darted out nervously licking my rubbery anal entry and then disappeared briefly. It was obvious Claire had been repulsed at the thought and expected it to be disgusting but having found it was not as she had anticipated her mouth was almost immediately back as she begun licking and sucking my ring.

"Play with my cock and balls my lovely slut, get my cock nice and hard for your cunt." I instructed her.

Claire readily followed my orders, one hand grabbed my semi hard cock as she begun to stroke it while her other hand toyed with my balls. Her mouth had taken to the task like a duck to water as her lips kissed and sucked on my flesh her tongue licking the area from my arse to my balls. Her dedication soon paid dividends as my cock grew until it was once again fully erect and her hand was unable to grip the whole girth.

"Is you cunt ready for me my lovely slut?" I asked.

Claire stopped sucking at my flesh to reply, "I think so Sir."

"What do you mean you think so? Test it, push your fingers in it and find out."

Her hand moved away from my balls.

"Yes Sir, I am all wet Sir."

"Good and what does your cunt juice taste like my lovely slut?"

I looked down in between my legs and watched as Claire inserted two wet fingers in her mouth sucking them dry.

"Sweet, sticky and a bit like vanilla Sir."

"Good now I'm going to fuck your cunt."

I got to my feet and dragged her by the hair to the armchair. I positioned her so that she ended up kneeling on the arms of the chair facing the back of it her head bowed and her arse sticking up.

I made my way behind her and was pleased to note that she was at a perfect height so that I could fuck her standing up. I held my cock in position and guided it to her waiting pussy relishing the wet warmth as her soft flesh closed around the swollen head. I stood there not moving until I could feel her pushing backward trying to impale herself on my thick tool.

My hand went up in the air and then down again until my palm rested on her buttock.

"Wait, I will fuck you when I am ready."

"Ahh....Yes, Sir." Came her half sobbed reply.

I now pushed forward hard until my cock was fully devoured by her tight flesh as I begun to fuck her with long slow deliberate thrust my cock almost completely withdrawing before plunging back into her dark wet fuck tube like a sword into a sheath. I was in complete control and my hands were both free, I moved one to her breast and begun moulding the swollen still tied and restricted flesh making her moan as I pinched her nerve filed nipple. The other hand moved to her cunt and my fingers soon located her rigid clit mercilessly rubbing the sensitive exposed protrusion, while my thrusting picked up momentum so that soon my cock was ramming her like a battering ram and my balls slapped her on the back of her upper legs at the end of each long hard inward motion.

I was determined not to cum until Claire did and to help the process my finger begun to rub her clit frenziedly and when I sensed she was on the very edge I pinched it between thumb and finger until she let out a scream and I felt her hot cum wash over my cock at which moment I allowed myself the release my body had craved for and my hot seed shot out at earth shattering speed from the tip of my rod into her dark love tunnel. Her cries and moans reverberating around the big room while the smell of her sex mingled with my own and filled my nostrils. Her sex muscles squeezed around my cock; seemingly in an effort to ensure that they milked every single drop of my precious fluid.

I moved back and sat on the other armchair, my cock was drenched with her cum and my own fluids. My eyes were on her as Claire looked at me like a young puppy would look up at its master her doe like eyes not sure where they should be focused. I repositioned myself on the armchair. Lifting a leg over each arm and putting my arse right at the edge of the seat and laying my back flat on the upright.

"Now my lovely slut come and pleasures me with that wonderful tongue."

"What would you like me to do to you Sir?" Claire asked her voice a mere whisper.

"I am sure a lovely slut who wishes to please her master will think of something he might enjoy, DON'T YOU?"

"Yes Sir." Claire immediately replied moving across the room on all fours until she was between my legs.

Once again I could feel the warmth of her breath as her mouth opened and slowly took my semi hard cock inside her oral cavern gently sucking the sensitive monster and using her tongue to rub the soft smooth head and flesh. Her oral attentions were not lost as my cock begun to revive once again. Her mouth now moved away from my cock as she gasped it with one hand and gently begun to masturbate it while her mouth turned its attention to my balls, sucking one then the other and then nibbling gently at the swelling pouches, her wet tongue begun to trace a trail to my anus until finally I could feel it lightly touching my rubbery flesh, landing lightly on the crinkly flesh like some butterfly and then taking off again, time and time again until the area was completely saturated with her saliva. The softness and gentleness at first irritated me and I wanted her to be more assertive and aggressive with her touch but soon I was relaxed enough to fully appreciate and enjoy her selfless efforts.

pdrye
pdrye
415 Followers