Claire's First Day As A Sub Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdrye
pdrye
415 Followers

It dawned on me that in the few hours I had known her I had got to liking her perhaps more than I should but I couldn't stop myself. There was no one thing I could pick out to say that is the reason, it was her overall approach, sensitivity, sensuality and her pleasing manner.

My cock was now rock hard again as her mouth once again moved back to it soon ensuring that it was saturated with her warm saliva making it easier for her hand to glide up and down the huge bloated pole. I was about to tell her to stop and get down on all fours to be fucked once gain when her mouth moved to my arse and begun to suck hard drawing the crinkly flesh to her mouth at the same time prodding hard with her tongue until the tip seemed to penetrate me her hands prising open my buttocks and then suddenly the tongue was gone and without warning her middle finger was buried in my arse. I needed to use all my will power to stop myself from cumming as my cock jerked about like crazy as her finger tip massaged my prostrate.

"That's enough now slut and where did you learn that little trick, my lovely slut?" I asked.

"I hope I did it right Sir, it's something I read somewhere and hoped you might like Sir."

"Yes, it was enjoyable and you did it correctly but you failed to ask for my permission before proceeding. So you will need to be punished to ensure that in future you ask me before doing anything which I may dislike. Come and lie on my knees so that I may adequately punish you."

I sat on the armchair as Claire lay across my knees her warm flesh against mine made my cock swell even more. Her lovely firm curvy buttocks looked so perfect, her whiteness here, due to being normally covered by her knickers, contrasting with the rest of her colouring. I lifted my hand up in the air and brought it down hard on her buttocks leaving a red outline of my big hand as I lifted it up again only to bring it down harder and heard her wince as it made contact.

"I prefer you being one overall colour and you are no longer to wear knickers or bra unless I instruct you otherwise, is that clear my lovely slut?"

With that I let my hand drop on her buttocks once more as if to emphasise the instructions I had just given her.

"Ahh....Yes Sir." Claire instantly replied.

"Spread your legs so that I may feel your cunt my lovely slut."

Claire obeyed without hesitation and my hand begun to play with her sex, I used the ball of my middle finger to gently run along the edge of her swollen labia as if it were the rim of a jar and then I plunged my finger into her cunt savouring the softness and wetness of her As I begun to finger fuck her I drizzled some saliva aiming it for the narrow slit separating her buttocks and used my thumb to rub it into her rubbery anal entry, repeating the exercise time and time again until Claire was relaxed and her tiny anal hole seemed to give way voluntarily enabling me to slip my big fat thumb a fraction of an inch deeper inside each time until my thumb was more inside her than out. My cock was rock hard in anticipation of what was to follow as I rocked my hand back and forward fucking her cunt with my fingers, I now had three inside her pussy, and her arse hole with my thumb.

"Have you ever been fucked in the arse my lovely slut?" I asked her as my free hand moved to her breasts.

"No Sir, never."

The reply was like music to my ears.

"Good, I will use that fuck hole next, a slut needs to be completely violated and utilised."

"Ahhm....Sir your cock is so big.... I dd....don't think I'll be able to accommodate you."

My hand withdrew from her orifices went high in the air and came crushing down on her bare buttocks.

"I will decide if you can or can not accommodate me slut not you, is that clear? Now get yourself off me and onto the couch so I may position you for my further use."

Claire quickly moved off me and across the room to the couch.

"Get yourself onto it slut on your elbows and knees and your arse at the end and stick it up for my use."

Claire quickly followed my orders, her face resting on her arms her knees drawn to her stomach and her arse sticking up, her buttocks still red from the spanking they had endured. I moved to her and grabbing her left leg pulled it to the floor giving me better access to her virgin hole. I was now behind her and bent down to her as I begun to prepare her sacrifice. As I begun to rim her I also moved a hand to cup her sex, rubbing her warm wetness with my palm. I moved my mouth to her anus and my lips made contact with her rubbery flesh my tongue shot out and I begun licking her anal opening delighting in her muskiness and toying with the tiny opening with the tip of my tongue. I rimmed her for some time saturating her anal area with my saliva as Claire moaned and writhed ecstatically from my oral attentions while pushing her orifice to my mouth for further pleasuring. Once I was happy that she was wet and my penetration of her would not be uncomfortable for me or indeed her.

I moved back and stood up behind her my cock was rigid with excitement as I deposited saliva onto my hand and rubbed it all over the eager muscle while holding it down and positioning it at the rubbery entrance.

"Finger fuck your cunt slut while I fuck your arse, you will enjoy it more and I want my lovely slut to enjoy all that I do for her."

I now begun to push forward and watched as the pliable rubbery ring parted and the head of my cock began its journey into the dark damp unknown. Moving slowly and disregarded her moans and winces I pushed ever deeper until the head of my cock squeezed past her tight sphincter muscle and entered her tunnel, I stopped briefly to allow her anal tunnel to become accustomed to this new violation. Now sure that Claire would be able to accept my full length I pushed quickly forward until I had entered her completely and again briefly stopped. Her tunnel was warm and her sphincter tight all around my cock which twitched excitedly inside the narrow passage. Happy that she was ready I begun to fuck her, slowly at first, drawing my cock back until only part of the head remained buried inside her and then purposefully re-entering her until the entire length of my cock was once again buried deep within her. I continued with slow long thrusts and then picked up speed, Claire was now relaxed and if your moans and breathing were anything to go on enjoying the situation and I could even hear the squelching of her cunt and see the movement of her arm as she fucked her pussy with her hand. I was now pounding her like a pneumatic drill all self control gone as I buried my cock in her warm abyss time and time again. Having already cum several times I seemed to be fucking her for ever but suddenly I felt my cock expand inside her as though it were going to split her in two as my spunk hurtled towards the exit and finally exploded through the tiny pee hole to end up inside her, bathing her walls and entering her very bowels at this point Claire let out a scream as she herself climaxed and her anal muscles gripped my tool like a vice milking my rigid tool dry.

I was now exhausted from my efforts and moving back collapsed in a heap on to the armchair. Watching as some of my spunk escaped her arse and run down onto the couch. Claire got off the couch and moved to the armchair sitting down at my feet she rested, her head on my lap while she took my cock inside her mouth gently sucking and licking it clean.

"Well my lovely you are now a three hole slut, what have you to say?"

"Thank you Sir, I am so happy you were able to use me to your satisfaction."

The sex had been enjoyable and her submissiveness complete the future looked wide open with much more to come.

Please try to remember to vote; also I'd be happy to receive any feed back, good or bad, together with any comments or ideas.

pdrye
pdrye
415 Followers