Claire's First Time Penetration Ch. 02

Story Info
Principal and student once again but with a new twist.
2.7k words
4.24
112.9k
35

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is the 2nd part of Claire's submissive adventure. Sorry for the lateness of this but I am a terribly busy guy!! This is not my day job obviously. Recall that Claire is a 19 year old high school student so there is no underage content in my stories.

*

Claire awakened at 7am from a blissful sleep after being fucked so well by her principal. She still could not believe how good it felt to have a big cock deep inside her for the first time, making her orgasm over and over again, and squirting like she did. She was hooked and had the need for more. She was becoming a teen nymph for sure she thought to herself. This scared her a bit but also excited her at the same time.

After having breakfast, she headed off to school. All she could think about on her walk was her experience with the principal yesterday. Her pussy was very wet as she felt the wet material of her panties rubbing the inside of her thighs.

She put her things in her locker and made her way to her first class. She couldn't concentrate at all, staring out the window while the teacher lectured. Before she knew it, class was over, and she headed to the cafeteria for coffee. As she walked, she heard her name being called over the PA system.

"Claire Darling, please come to the head office." the voice rang out.

Claire was startled slightly hearing her name called, but then a wave of excitement ran through her at the thought of why she was being called. Maybe the principal wanted to see her again. What a wonderful way to begin the day, she thought!

"Hi, I'm Claire Darling, the office called me on the P.A. system." she said.

"Yes Ms. Darling, please have a seat, the principal would like to see you again today." Mrs. Sterling said, with a grin on her face.

Mr. Strong, the principal, came into her view. "Miss Darling, please come with me" he said.

"Mrs. Sterling, please ensure no one interrupts us" he said to her.

They both walked down the hall and came to the principal's door. The entire walk down the hall excited Claire. Her pussy was extremely wet from the morning's memories and the anticipation of what was to come. She knew what the principal wanted from her, and she was now a willing servant to him. She wanted to be his slave and do what ever he wanted to her. She never knew being so bad would turn her on so much. She was now submitting to her new affliction. Her new addiction. She needed his cock inside of her again.

"Come in my office Ms. Darling." he said to Claire.

Claire walked by him and into his office. He closed the door behind him, but didn't lock it this time. Claire didn't notice.

Mr. Strong didn't say a word as he turned around to look at Claire. She was wearing a short black skirt, ankle socks with runners and a nice light blue top that was well fitted and showed off her young breasts. She had cotton white panties, wearing her glasses and had her hair tied back in a pony tail.

The principal wasted no time. He spun Claire around to face away from him and bent her over his desk, with her chest flat on the table. Claire gasped and purposely spread her legs apart slightly. Her skirt lifted as she was bent over, exposing most of her ass to Mr. Strong.

"My my" he said out loud. "You are soaking wet my dear Claire. Right through your panties. What has you so horny this morning, may I ask?"

Claire didn't respond, she was too caught up in the moment.

"CLAIRE!!" he barked. "Answer me!"

Claire shook as he yelled at her. "Ummm, well Mr. Strong, I was thinking about what you did to me yesterday. I was thinking about it this morning and during class." she said.

"Oh you were, were you?" he asked. "Well that means you weren't paying attention in class this morning, were you?"

Claire said nothing.

"WERE YOU?!" he shouted.

Her body shook again from his loud voice. She muttered "I guess not sir. I'm terribly sorry."

"Oh you WILL be sorry, I can assure you my dear." the principal said sternly.

Claire was extremely excited about what he had in store for her. She was a bit scared but mostly turned on by the thought of him using her body again.

The principal licked his lips as he stared at her ass beneath her skirt and panties then walked around to the front of his desk. He grabbed her wrists and tied them to a rope, then ran the other ends of the rope around the legs of his desk. This made her arms form a v-shape over the table. Her face was only a couple of inches away from the edge of the desk while her hips were flat against the other edge. Her feet barely touched the ground.

"There, now I hope you are happy" he said to her. "You aren't going anywhere until we are done here Claire."

He opened his desk drawer and pulled out the blindfold he used last time, then quickly put it over her eyes and tied it around her head.

Claire could only hear him walk around the desk to the other side. His footsteps stopping. She was nervously waiting for his next move.

He suddenly grabbed her panties and tore them off of her, pulling them harshly and tearing them in several place with the first tug. It took him several quick jerks to completely rip them off of her. Claire's body jerked as he forcefully ripped her panties.

"There, now you won't be needing those for the rest of the day." he said, with a sheepish laugh.

Her short skirt only covered the very top of her ass while she was bent over. Her legs still slightly spread, he could now see her shaved sopping wet pussy from behind as he bent down to inspect her.

"mmm, mmm, mmm" he muttered. "Claire, your ass is mine baby and what a beautiful one it is my dear."

Claire didn't know how to respond.

"Aren't you going to thank me Claire, for making a kind remark?" he asked.

Claire quickly said, "Oh yes, thank you very much sir. I'm glad you like it sir."

"Tell me it is all mine Claire. Tell me your ass is all mine to do with what I wish." he said.

"Mr. Strong, my ass is all yours sir, to do with what you please. My whole body is yours sir." Claire suggested.

"That's what I like to hear. An obedient girl." he said.

He walked to the front of the table and stood in front of her. Claire could only hear him in front of her. The principal quickly unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants, making them fall to the floor and exposing his long cock. He was not wearing underwear.

He grabbed his cock and pushed it to her lips. Claire opened her mouth obediently knowing what he wanted. He shoved his cock into her mouth. It became hard quickly as he began to fuck her mouth with it. He grabbed her head in his hands and pushed his hips back and forth as his cock became slippery with her saliva. He pushed the entire length into her mouth, all 8 inches of it, making Claire gag on his cock.

"That's it you teeny slut, gag on that cock. Gag on it." he said, in a stern voice. "Take my cock all the way down that young teen whore throat of yours."

He made Claire do this for what seemed like a very long time, making his cock extremely hard.

He finally pulled out of her mouth, stepped out of his pants and slowly made his way to the other side of the desk. Claire knew what was coming. She could not wait to feel his cock inside her once again. Her pussy was so wet from feeling his hard cock in her mouth. She widened her stance for him, making her pussy more exposed.

He walked around behind her, staring down at her perfect young ass and legs. Her body was pure heaven, just like he remembered from yesterday. He didn't waste any time and placed his hard cock at the entrance of her gaping pussy, but then changed his mind. He wanted to play with her a little more for his own satisfaction and lust.

"What do you want Claire?" he asked.

"Oh Mr. Strong, I need your big hard cock inside me sir." Claire said, in a soft submissive shaky voice. "I need to feel it inside me like yesterday. It felt so amazing. Make me cum like that again sir, I need to so badly."

"Oh, you want to cum now do you Claire?" he asked, with a bit of a chuckle. "You can have my cock when I say so my dear."

The principal sat on the floor facing away from the desk and wiggled between her legs. Claire could feel her legs part with his movements. He pushed his face closer to her pussy and lightly licked her outer pussy lips with his tongue, from back to front. Claire's body jerked as he made initial contact with her. She was standing on her tip toes while he ran his tongue over her sex, a reaction to the wonderful feelings she was experiencing.

Claire bit her bottom lip as he licked her, cocking her head back and moaning loudly with each back to front long strokes he made.

"Oooo, I guess Claire likes that does she?" he asked.

"Oh Mister Strong, it feels sooo good, your tongue on my wet pussy. You are making me crazy." she said back to him.

"Your pussy is pure heaven my dear, you taste soooo good. I've been waiting to do this for such a long time Claire, you have no idea." he said.

He promptly inserted one of his fingers into her pussy as he began to lick her clit, pushing it all the way to his knuckle. The warmth and wetness was truly amazing and the fact that this sweet young thing was his slave made him crazy with lust and desire. His cock was rock hard, as it was yesterday. He fucked her pussy with his finger very slowly and he continued to lick her clit.

Claire moaned even more loudly as his finger sank deep into her dripping pussy, thrust after slow thrust. Her hips pushed into the desk with each deep insertion. The feeling of his tongue flicking over her clit created a wave after wave of pleasure, on the verge of cumming for the first time.

The principal knew she was getting close to orgasm and stopped what he was doing. Claire's body relaxed.

He held his cock in his hand and ever so slowly pushed it into her pussy to the length of its head. Her pussy was so tight but yet his cock slide into her easily with her juices flowing along the sides of her lips. It was so warm and tight inside this heavenly girl's body, it took all his concentration not to explode his cum inside her right then and there.

Claire could feel his hard throbbing cock push into her. Her mouth opened wide and eyes shut under the blindfold as she felt it slide in. A wave of pleasure ripped through her as she could feel his head stretch her pussy wide, grasping around it like a hose. She moaned loudly as she felt the pleasure of his cock enter her.

"Do you want more Claire?" the principal asked.

"Oh my God, yes Mr. Strong. Please give me more. Fuck me with that big hard cock of yours. I need it. I want it. Pleeeeeeeeease." she said, in a lustful voice.

The principal slowly pushed his long cock into her young pussy as he grabbed her hips in his hands. Inch by inch it slid deeper and deeper into her. They both moaned as it slid deep within her.

Claire's head was fully cocked backwards and back fully arched, "ahhhhhhhhhhh" she moaned loudly. She felt ripples of small orgasms flow through her just like last time.

The principal then leaned over her, with his cock buried inside of her, and grabbed the phone. He punched in some numbers then began to speak to the person on the phone.

"She's ready. Come on down." he said.

Claire heard what he had said and asked, "Who were you speaking to?"

"Never mind that my dear, just enjoy my cock right now." he answered back.

To ensure he distracted her from her train of thought, he began to fuck her slowly. Pulling his cock out enough so that the head was barely inside her. Then slowly pushed it back in. He could see that she was enjoying this by the lustful moans coming from her and her head cocking back with each forward thrust.

"Ohhhhh." Claire would moan loudly as his cock sank deep inside of her to its maximum depth.

She suddenly felt something touch her lips. It was soft and warm. It couldn't be Mr. Strong, she thought. He was fucking her from behind. Who was this, she wondered, as her head jerked back in shock.

"Hey, what's going on!?" yelled Claire.

"Don't mind that my dear." said the principal. "Just enjoy this. You are going to experience something new today."

Claire could not believe what was happening. There must be someone else joining them. But who could it be? Claire had never been with two men at the same time. This was something totally unexpected, but she went along with it. The thought got her very excited.

Suddenly, hands were on either side of her head and a cock was pressed into her lips. She obediently opened her mouth and took it in. It must have been huge. The head barely got in, spreading her mouth as wide as it could go.

"Mmmmmmm." Claire sighed in a muffled voice, as the cock pushed its way into her mouth. It kept going into her, slowly until it reached the back. Claire gagged, but the cock kept going further. The head was now into her throat as she could feel its length slide deeper into her mouth. Claire continued to gag on it. It must be at least 8 inches long she though and it was still going down her throat!

The hands gripped the sides of her head tighter now as the cock kept sliding deeper into her throat. She took deep breaths through her nose and the gagging stopped oddly enough. Still no signs of feeling the crotch of this person hitting her nose. Claire had never experienced a cock so large. The thought of it sent shivers down her spine as Mr. Strong's cock was still buried deep inside of her. He was not fucking her. He must have been watching the person shove his cock into her mouth she thought to herself.

Finally Claire felt the pelvis of this person touch her nose. His cock was all the way into her mouth and down her throat. She had no idea how long it was but she knew it was huge. The thought of this cock fucking her entered her mind. The thought sent a wave of a small but lengthy orgasm rip through her body.

"MMMMMMMMMM, MMMMMMM!!" Claire moaned loudly in orgasm with each powerful wave. The large cock down her throat and the Principal's cock buried deep in her pussy. She could feel her pussy muscles tighten around Mr. Strong's cock as she came.

The principal knew what had happened as he felt her pussy contract around his cock, squeezing it. The feeling was something to behold and cherish he thought to himself.

"Sounds like you enjoyed that Claire." said the principal. "You must like two cocks don't you my dear?" he asked.

Claire mumbled again, "mmmmm", as she nodded her head slightly, in agreement.

The large cock slowly pulled out of her mouth and came out with a slight pop sound. Claire had tears running down her cheeks but it was not from crying. Then she felt Mr. Strong's cock pull out of her. She had one final small orgasm that made her spine tingle as the head of his cock sprung free from her tight wet pussy. Her juices ran down her inner thigh to her socks. She could feel the cool, wetness as it did so.

to be continued ....