Claire's First Time Penetration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The principal noticed the quick spasms as her pussy lips opened and closed with each one. Small amounts of her fluids squeezing out her with each spasm as single drops fell onto the floor of his office. The sight was unbearable to Mr. Strong, knowing that this pretty young thing was reacting to him this way. His cock was extremely hard and he needed to push it deep into her. But he wanted more fun with her first.

He slid his shoe under her dripping pussy to allow her juices to gather onto his shoe.

"Claire ... " said the principal. "You're cumming all over my clean shoe. Now bend down and lick it for me. Lick your cum off my shoe, you pretty little slut." he said. "You're just lucky I'm in a good mood, I did not say you were allowed to cum Claire. The next time you cum, you will need to ask my permission Claire, or else!"

Claire did what was asked of her. Maybe this was her chance to see his cock. She began to turn around and suddenly, he shouted, "DO NOT TURN AROUND CLAIRE ... I thought I made that perfectly clear! Keep bending over the way you are and slide backward toward me. That's it, keep going. Ok, now stop. Crouch down and lick it Claire, lick your cum for me."

Claire crouched down as he lifted his leg to meet her. "Grab my leg Claire and lick your pussy juice from my shoe." he said. Claire grabbed his leg and pulled it up so she could get his shoe toe close to her mouth. As she was about to stick her tongue out to meet her own juices, she felt his leg brush against her clit. This made her squirm and move her hips around on his leg, almost making her cum again.

"Claire! You had better not cum on my leg my dear." he voiced in a rigged stern voice. "Now let me see you lick your cum off my shoe."

As she pulled his leg up, she began to lick her juices with the tip of her tongue so as to not hump his leg, rolling it around and pulling it into her mouth every so often. She's always loved the way she tasted. She still felt his leg brushing her clit as she licked at his shoe, making her pussy quiver over and over, on the verge of a much more intense orgasm.

"You HAVE become my slut haven't you Claire? You like this treatment don't you? Your pussy is aching for a hard cock isn't it Claire? ISN'T IT? ANSWER me, you little SLUT." he barked at her.

Claire stopped licking her juices from his toe and whimpered to him, "Oh, Mr. Strong ... Sir ... I'm so fucking horny, your breath made my pussy cum like it has never cum before ... I wanna feel it again ... I need to cum harder so badly ... Please put your cock into me Sir ... This slut needs your cock inside her so badly ... My young pussy is sopping wet for you ... My legs are weak and shaking ... I need your cock ... PLEASE!!!!"

"Oh Claire, I like the obedience I am hearing, you're becoming a very capable slut for the principal" he said, in a well natured tone. "You do need some cock, you fucking teasing slut, and you'll get it ... when I say so." he exclaimed.

Claire needed his cock so badly, the anticipation was excruciating and she was disappointed that she had to wait longer.

Her ass was pure heaven, legs well apart. "Stay right there Claire, don't move, and do not turn around." he said, as he bent over again to look at her sopping wet swollen pussy. He just had to touch this beautiful young goddess's sex. He reached between her legs and very lightly put two fingers on her that straddled her pussy, one on each of the lips. He then began to pull his hand back, all the while brushing the outside of her pussy lips until he reached her ass.

As soon as Claire felt his fingers placed on her, she shook and shivered noticeably. "Mmmmmmm" Claire moaned sharply. As he brushed over the entire length of her pussy, she lost control of her body and was shivering and moaning the entire time, "Uhhhhhhhhhhhh ... ahhhhhhhhhh ... oooooooooo ... GOD ... GOD ... FUCK ... OHHH MYYYYY GOOOOOOD!!". Her head was cocking back and forth with each powerful orgasm.

"CLAIRE!!! I thought I told you NOT TO CUM!!" the principal shouted. "You're being VERY bad again Claire" he harped. "I think you need a spanking my dear, then maybe you'll learn not to do that again."

Before Claire could say or do anything, he got up, raised his hand, and slapped her ass so hard that it became beat red with his hand print clearly noticeable.

Claire's body jerked forward as his hand met her ass sharply. She let out a loud yelp, "aaaaaaahhhhhhhoooooowwww" as tears began to run down her cheeks from the shock and sharp pain.

"Do you need another one Claire?" he asked her.

"NNNNNNOOOOO!!" Claire yelled back. "No more ... PLEASE .. no more!" with her eyes shut tight.

"Keep those eyes shut Claire. Are they closed?" he asked her.

"Yes, Mr. Strong, they're closed" she whimpered, still reeling from the pain on her ass.

"Good. Now turn around. That's it, turn around, and sit on the desk." he said.

Claire slowly spun around with the pain in her ass now subsiding. She sat on the edge of the desk waiting for her next instruction. She had never been slapped on the ass so hard. The initial pain was rough but she was now getting a strange feeling within her that she never felt before. With her sexual desires so distinct and electrifying, the spanking was making her submissive behavior even more exhilarating and exciting. Her pussy was still extremely swollen and wet beyond what she has ever experienced before. The spanking seemed to excite her senses after the initial pain was slipping away.

Keep those eyes closed Claire. Good. Now, spread those legs for me baby, slowly." he instructed. "I want to see that young bare swollen pussy again."

She slowly opened her legs, pulling her knees apart as her feet were dangling on the edge of the desk. The sexual excitement was beginning to build in her once again, her eyes closed and not knowing what he was going to do.

The principal crouched down again. He had to taste this sweet young pussy. It was driving him mad ever since he laid eyes on her. With this beautiful young sexual creature, legs fully spread, her gaping, swollen and dripping wet pussy was something to be marveled. Relished. Cherished. He was in pure heaven.

Her outer pussy lips were so swollen and pink, they spread apart from each side, exposing her soft smaller inner lips that were also visibly swollen. Her clit was extremely sensitive, poking out of its hood and very hard with cunt juices everywhere, making her glisten like gold. A small stream of her fluid was slowly dripping down between her outer and inner lips, reaching the crack of her ass on the desk, where a small puddle appeared.

The principal grabbed her top at its base then flung it over her head in one full motion, exposing her young small breasts. Her small nipples were already hard from her sexual excitement but became more so with the cool room. She was now topless, perfect teen nipples erect, her skirt pulled up around her waist, legs spread open wide, and her feet dangling off the desk with her short socks and sneekers on.

The principal moved in toward her breast and licked it ever so lightly with the tip of his tongue. He circled it around and around then sucking her nipple into his mouth. Claire grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into her, moaning with his technique. Her nipples were very sensitive and she could feel the effect it was having on her pussy, tingling with each lick around her budding nipple, having mini orgasms as he continued on each of her nipples, one after the other. He stopped what he was doing then stood there.

"Now Claire, listen to me. Keep those cock tease eyes SHUT. Do not move. Do not speak. Do not moan. Do not make any sound at all. Do you understand?" he said, in a very strict tone.

"Y-Yes Mr. Strong, I ... I understand." Claire said, in a soft voice as she unknowingly bit her bottom lip in anticipation.

He positioned himself between her legs, then puckered his lips and blew a long thin stream of air over her clit softly, changing the angle of the air stream once and a while making it pulse over her clit. Claire's body suddenly became rigid as she stiffened up and sat upright, gripping the edge of the desk under her palms. Her eyes completely shut tight as she clenched her teeth together with her lips now tucked between them. She did not dare to make a move or sound. It was sheer agony not to as she felt the air stream tickle her clit over and over again, like he was licking her. Wave after wave of pleasure went through her body with each pulse of air riding over her clit. Her body stiffening with each pulse and her breathing became more erratic.

He placed his tongue at the bottom of her pussy and lightly licked it moving upward toward her clit, grabbing her juices along the way. How her sweet nectar tasted in his mouth. He could eat this young pussy for ever, swallowing her up. He rolled his tongue over her clit then back down to the bottom of her pussy, slipping his tongue deep inside of her.

Claire was going crazy not being able to move or say anything. She pushed her feet forcibly with all her strength into the desk making them wedged between the desk wall and table top to stop herself from moving. Her arms were rigid as she gripped the desk and clenched her teeth. Her breathing was extremely erratic and very audible with each inhale and exhale from her nose.

He took his finger and inserted it into her tight cunt, pushing it all the way up into her g-spot then moving it in and out of her slowly as he sucked on her clit. Her pussy was very tight around his finger as he fucked her with it. He could feel her pussy tighten around his finger as it probed deep into her, with each powerful orgasm emanating through her body. Her juices spilled onto his hand and her body would twitch and shake uncontrollably with each thrust upward.

Claire was screaming in pleasure with her mouth closed, eyes shut, the look of pain on her face and grasping the desk top as hard as she could, not to move. The sight of this young girl's pussy cumming all over his hand and her body reacting the way it did was too much for the principal. He had to take her with his cock. He had to feel this wonderful pussy wrapped around his rock hard cock.

Claire managed to keep it together during the incredible ordeal as much as she could. It seemed like an eternity. She finally relaxed her back and shoulders after he slid his finger out of her.

"Claire, I'm impressed. You managed to sit through that extremely well." said the principal. Claire could say nothing as she was still coming down from her series of orgasms. He stood before her now only a few feet away and said, "Claire, you can open your eyes now." he said.

Finally, she thought to herself, and didn't hesitate. She wanted to see his cock. She slowly opened her eyes with him standing in front of her totally naked. His strong arms and chest were what she was dreaming about, fairly muscular and well toned. She moved her eyes to his cock. Her mouth opened as she stared at his wonderful member. It must have been 8 inches and fairly thick, thicker than any dildo she has ever used and much bigger than any guy she has been with. It was extremely hard and standing straight out toward her. She could not wait to take that wonderful cock into her swollen pussy. She could only imagine what it would feel like inside of her and what effect it would have on her in this state of constant arousal.

"Oh Mr. Strong. I need your cock inside me. Please give it to me. Please fuck my young slut pussy with that cock. Give it to me. Take me. Take my body. Fuck me everywhere with that huge cock." she blurted.

She could not believe what came out of her mouth, she lost control and all she wanted was his cock deep inside of her, pounding her with it, making her cum like she has never cum before.

The principal moved quickly toward her as she sat on the desk leaning on her hands behind her. He grabbed her knees and poised his cock at the entrance of her tight young pussy, then pushed the head against her pussy lips. He grabbed her head with his hands on either side, leaned into her and put his lips on hers, kissing her deeply. She wrapped her arms around his neck and put her tongue deep inside his mouth, probing to meet his tongue.

He pushed his hips forward quickly causing the head of his cock to enter her dripping wet hole. Claire's head suddenly cocked backwards with her mouth wide open and eyes tightly shut, her face cringing with pure lust, and the sound of air escaping from her lungs as he pushed into her. The principal had a look of pain on his face, as he tightly held her close to him. The feeling of the young girl's sopping wet tight pussy around his cock almost sent him over the edge. The feeling was like nothing he had ever felt. They both sat there still, breathing heavily, their heads on each others shoulders, and ears locked together with his cock head buried inside her.

He pulled her tighter to his body and thrust into her again, sending it deeper into her cunt. It was still not completely in. Claire's body quivered and shook uncontrollably as he held her in his arms. She was having another intense orgasm as they both paused again, with his cock buried more deeply inside of her. She was totally out of control of her bodily reactions. She moaned and groaned with her face tightly pushed into his shoulder as each wave of orgasm went through her body, from her pelvis to her spine, tingling all over.

The principal felt her pussy tighten and release around his cock with each spasm of her orgasm. Her pussy muscles grasping at his big cock, trying to suck him in deeper. The feeling around his cock was incredible. This beautiful young girl's swollen tight sopping wet pussy wrapped around his huge cock. As she was cumming, he felt the warmth of her juices squirt all over his cock with each pulse of her orgasm. Squirt after squirt, running over his cock and dripping down his legs. This was too much. He had to cum inside her cunt.

He unleashed his grasp of her and pushed her torso down on the desk. He grabbed her knees and pulled them up to him so he could grab her ankles. With his hands on her ankles, he spread her legs wide apart, exposing her dripping hole with his half buried cock still inside of her.

He looked at her with a look of pure lust. Claire's head was tipped to the side, eyes shut and arms limp at her sides. She was lost in her state of constant orgasms with his cock inside of her, some more intense than others.

He was going to get his entire cock into her and would pound her cunt over and over until he came inside of her. He pulled his cock back slightly, with the head still inside, then pushed forward slowly so as to not hurt her. He kept pushing forward until she said something.

Four inches, five inches, then, "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh' Claire groaned with a sigh. His cock was so thick it stretched her young pussy to the limits.

"Oh my God" Claire said. "Oh ... fuck ... that feels soooo fucking good. Don't stop, keep pushing" she said, as her head tipped back arching her back.

The principal pushed forward, sending his cock another inch into her sweet tight young pussy.

"OOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" cried Claire. "Fuck .... Fuck ... Oh my God ... hold it there ... hold it there ... I wanna feel it inside" she groaned, as she felt another orgasm rip through her and on the verge of another one, but much more intense.

He held his cock there for a few seconds then pushed deeper into her, slowly, all the way to his balls. His cock was totally buried inside of her and felt like a tight hose around it, squeezing it. He pushed his groin into her and held her tight, not moving. The feeling of her pussy around his cock blew his mind with lust.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH ... FFFFFUUCK" Claire yelled. Then she groaned in a deep soft tone, "OH ... MY ... GOD." and suddenly screamed into the room, "it feels SOOOOOO HUGE!!!!" with her head totally tipped backward away from him. Her hips pushing into his groin taking his entire cock to her cervix.

They both felt her body beginning to react violently, her pussy muscles beginning to contract around his cock again with short small pulses. Claire began to moan the most erotic sounds he has ever heard come from a woman as she was coming constantly on his cock.

He wanted to fuck her. He needed to fuck this young pussy, good, hard and fast, like it should be fucked.

He pulled his cock back slowly until it reached the head, all the while Claire's body was jerking and quivering with the feeling of his huge cock pulling out of her. Then he began his assault on her pussy.

He pushed into her all the way to his balls, then pulled back, and repeated this for several minutes but not yet pounding into her. With each thrust forward, Claire's head would tip back and she would arch her back to meet his thrust, moaning and groaning and not saying anything that could be understood. He could feel hitting her cervix with each full thrust into her.

He suddenly picked up his pace and thrust into her faster and harder, increasing until he was pounding her young pussy veraciously. He could not believe how tight and how sopping wet her teen pussy was, his cock sliding in and out of her hole with such ease. His cock began to swell, on the verge of a massive orgasm.

Claire completely lost it while he pounded away at her young pussy. Her head was violently shifting from side to side with his assault on her, eyes closed and mouth open, screaming, "OH FUCK ... OH FUCK ... GOD ... YESSSS .. FUCK ME ... FUCK ME ... AHHHHHHHHH ... OOOWWWWAHH ... RIGHT THERE, THAT'S IT ... THAT'S THE SPOT ... POUND MY PUSSY ... MMMMMMMMM ... OOOWWWAHH ... AHHHHHHHHH ... I'M CUMMING ... I'M CUMMING ... AHHHHHH .. ALL-OVER-YOUR-FUCKING-COCK ... OH-MY-GOD ... FUCK ... FUCK ... AHHHHHHHHHHH".

Her young body was reacting uncontrollably to his cock as he fucked her like a wild animal, violently convulsing, shaking and shivering while she came all over his cock the entire time he was fucking her. Wave after powerful wave went through her body as his cock hit the back of her cunt with each thrust. Her pussy muscles contracting and releasing, with very strong spasms causing her fluids to squirt out like a constricted hose as he pushed forward making a, "sssppsssssssss, sssppsssssssss" sound as it squirted out of her all over his chest and legs.

With each spasm and squirt, Claire muttered, "AHHHH, AHHHH" as she raised her head up and push her hips forward and upward to intensify the orgasm.

She could not believe what her body was doing, it felt so fucking amazing. Never had she cum this violently before. She loved being a submissive slut and wanted nothing more than to fuck like this for the rest of her life she thought to herself.

With Claire's body reacting the way it was, the principal's cock was swelling beyond belief and getting ready for the most powerful orgasm he has ever had. He kept bucking into her, pounding her, grabbing her thighs and pulling her into his huge cock. Her tight young pussy wrapped around his cock, sucking it in, wanting his cum inside, never feeling such a tight young pussy.

"Oh Fuck .... Oh Fuck ... Claire ... I'm gonna cum ... I'm gonna cum baby" he said, in a hasty voice between his heavy breaths. "I'm gonna cum inside you baby. I'm gonna give you my cum ... All inside that tight young cock tease pussy ... Do you want it baby? ... Do you want it? ... Tell me baby."

Claire managed to yelp out a few words while caught up in her own continual onslaught of powerful orgasms. Her young cunt spasms were much closer together, making her voice very broken, only able to speak between each brief strong wave that made her head go back, body convulse, clench her teeth, and between each deep breath, "OH ... YEAH ... CUM ... INSIDE-ME ... FUCK ... YEAH ... I-NEED ... YOUR ... CUM ... INSIDE ... ME".