Claire's Goes to School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tested her theory by allowing a finger to ever so lightly stray across his puckered hole. He practically howled and goose bumps immediately rose up on his legs and ass. Claire was beyond delight. She tested and retested this touch and even gently tapped on his crinkled star. Now, his cock was actually throbbing it was so hard. She couldn't help it, she again grabbed the rock-hard shaft and stroked it several times, and just as quickly, she released it.

This caused him to begin tugging in an attempt to free himself, but Claire had made sure that he was secure. And his bed was solid. So long as she was running the show, he was going nowhere. She was having the time of her life in delivering this sweet torture.

After several rounds of touching and teasing his tight little butthole, she reached for a bottle of lubricant that she had procured, and opening it, allowed several generous drops to land on his crack. She watched with humor as a slow stream ran down his crack, over his anus, across his balls, and down his cock.

Deciding a more uniform dispersion was called for, she took her hand and gathered the excess lube and gave first his balls, and then his cock, a quick little going over. He was now bouncing all over the bed.

"Please Ms. Parsons, please" he cried out.

With firmness, Claire simply said, "Absolutely not."

Taking a now well-oiled finger and placing it at the entrance to his most sacred place, she was delighted as she saw him attempt to squeeze his cheeks together in silent protest. A protest that she knew would eventually end in vain.

"You want my finger inside you, don't you Ethan?" She knew from how his body reacted to her ministrations the answer was yes, but she wanted to hear it from him.

"No, please don't"

"I don't think you are being honest with me", she sang out.

"I'm being honest. Please no. No one has ever done that to me before."

Again, the sing-songy voice, "I don't believe you. You want my finger there, don't you."

Getting no response, she wiggled her finger a little bit and with his breathing increasing and his cock still throbbing, she teased him, "I know what you want. I know you want to be fingered like a horny girl, don't you?"

And with that she grabbed his cock and almost cruelly began jacking him off. And just as soon as she started, she stopped. But she had intentionally kept her finger at his entrance.

She said, "I'm going to ask you one more time. What do you want?" She knew this had to be hard for him so she allowed him several seconds during which time she said nothing. But then, in order to provide him with a little encouragement, she took a fingertip and with an impossibly light touch, ran it lightly across the underside of the head of his cock -- where she knew it was most sensitive.

"Arrrrgggghhhhhhh! Please, please touch me more. Please make me cum."

As she continued the caress of his cock, she continued to wiggle her finger, and finally worked just the very, very tip of her finger into him.

"Please, please touch my cock, please!" he wailed.

"Tell me what you want Ethan. It's OK to say it", she offered with a tone of encouragement, "I know what you want. What you need."

All of this offered while she simultaneously wiggled her finger just microscopically further into his entrance.

It was all he could take and he finally broke down, "Please, I want your finger inside me. Please do it. Yes, yes, please, I want that!"

Claire felt a huge charge of pleasure knowing that she had pushed him to a place that he had never been before. She loved how his desire for her touch was overriding everything rational that he had known.

Claire did not delay. Grabbing his cock firmly, almost in an attempt to hold him still, her lubricated finger began its earnest invasion into his virgin hole.

"Oh Gawd!" he exclaimed. "Please Claire, please stop."

Halting her touch of his cock, but leaving her finger in place, she said, "Really? You really want me to stop all of this?"

After a momentary pause, she resumed a light tickling right on the head of his cock, and wickedly whispered to him. "I think you would actually like being fingered. You should know what we girls go through. Don't you think that is fair?"

Knowing that he was unlikely to answer just right now, she allowed her finger to snake its way inside him a bit deeper. He let out a low, deep moan. She decided a little more torture would serve him well and pulling his cock sort of backwards and away from his body, gave it several long, tight strokes.

As his sphincter finally started to relinquish its vice-like grip from her finger, she inserted her finger all the way inside of him, held there for several seconds, and then began sawing her way in and out of him. Very, very slowly at first. Then a little faster.

When he almost imperceptibly used what little slack in the bindings there was in order to grind back against her invasion, she picked up the tempo.

"You like this, don't you Ethan?" When his reply was one of silence. She stopped her movement inside him completely but left her finger embedded all the way inside him.

She leaned across him and as if it were a secret, and whispered softly right in his ear, "It's OK to like this my little one. My bad, bad, misbehaving professor. I know that you like it. It's OK to tell me. I promise I won't tell anyone."

Again, she used a teasing touch to drive his cock crazy. She then rotated her finger around inside him, and following what she remembered from the Web, located the hard, walnut-sized gland in his anal cavity that was his prostate. Once she had her finger in the right spot, she lightly began rubbing it and that pushed him to a new and heightened state of arousal.

It was all too much for the professor. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh", yes I want your finger inside me please."

"I'm not sure I understand. Could you please repeat that for me?" she teased.

"I want your finger inside, please, please now."

"You like me fingering me, don't you Ethan?"

"Yes! Yes", he practically shouted. "Please finger me. I deserver it"

With a huge and wicked smile, she obliged and alternatively sawed her finger in and out and worked his prostate.

Claire noticed his rectum was now very loose around her finger as he was clearly enjoying the attention he was receiving. On top of it all, that cock that she would occasionally stroke was now dripping pre-cum. Oh this was going well. She was delighted to be running the show and her wetness was growing.

She wickedly said to him, "Don't move a muscle," and laughed at her comment.

As she slowly removed her finger, she could have sworn she heard him emit a disappointed sound. A huge smile crossed her face as warmth spread between her legs. She took a few minutes to let him come back to earth and used the opportunity to rub her clit as she sat next to him.

She wasn't sure how it happened, but it came quickly and unexpectedly; faster than ever before, and just like that, she had a little mini-orgasm. Biting her lip so as to stay quiet, she momentarily shuddered as the waves washed over her. Gawd it felt good to have at least a little relief, but she was worried that he may have noticed.

With her guard ever so slightly lowered, and his cock staring her right in the face. She quickly made the decision right then and there that he would eventually receive relief from her that night. She just had to see that monster spurt. She could have tried to find the resolve to leave him hanging, but damn, she deserved the opportunity to see that glorious penis shoot everywhere.

So quickly returning her attention to her victim, she took the bottle of lubricant and aimed it so that the droplets would land right in his now slightly open anus. God was it hot - seeing how his body was practically begging for attention in a place that had never been explored before.

Claire's hand-eye coordination proved sound as her aim was perfect. "Arrrrggggghhhh" was all that he could muster as the lube entered him. Claire didn't wait. This time she took two fingers and applied pressure.

"Oh my god, what are you doing?" he practically shouted aloud. Claire ignored him and continued insistently on her mission to violate him in this way. As her fingers slid into him, his rectum felt impossibly full. And to her pleasure, after a brief period for him to adapt, she still managed to saw in and out of him.

Teasing even more, she implored him, "How does it feel to be fingered like a woman? I know you like it. It's OK. It can stay our secret."

She once again took hold of his beautiful penis, but gently, not in a way that would push him beyond the point of no return. She couldn't allow that just yet.

A fine sheen of sweat had appeared on his body and Claire realized that as she simultaneously worked his anal/prostate area and his cock, the time would never be better as far as him being at his weakest.

"Do you want to cum?" she teasingly enquired.

"Please. Please. More than anything!"

"Hmmmmm. Well let's have a quick talk." And with that, she kept two fingers buried inside of him and her hand firmly gripping his shaft, but neither moving one iota.

"Here is the arrangement I will make. You have an upper-level class next semester that I will enroll in. After receiving my well deserved A THIS semester, I will go on to quickly master your class NEXT semester and will also receive an A. Are we clear so far?"

As her professor lay on his stomach, bonds tied off tightly, ass upturned and available to Claire, and cock on full display, he had little choice but to quickly agree.

"Great", she exclaimed. Now one final item, and you will get what YOU want.

"Ms. Parsons, what more can I possibly give you?"

"I am going to keep the original of your note. It will be returned to you at the end of next semester. But in the meantime, once a week, you will graciously invite me back to your home and ask me for the favor of sexually dominating you. After all, I haven't even properly spanked you yet. You have badly misbehaved, and for that, we will have to address that in our next session. Sound fair?"

He was silent for several long seconds. As if to give him a little motivation, Claire lovingly squeezed his large and still fully erect penis, and fucked in and out of his ass with some long slow strokes.

"Ok, OK. You win. Now please, haven't I done what you wanted?"

"Oh yes! Yes you have Ethan. You are such a gorgeous creature and I love playing with your body. And just to show you that I recognize your sacrifice, I have a little gift for you."

Keeping a firm grip on his cock, she removed her fingers from deep inside him, but quickly had a new weapon lubed and at the ready. With the blindfold on, he couldn't see it of course, but when this unseen hard piece of rubber insisted on entry, he could certainly feel it.

Claire had taken a vibrating prostate massager, and as she steadily worked it into him, he was stretched even wider than what her two fingers had previously demanded

Finally, with an almost audible "pop", in it went.

"Good Gawd", he cried out. "That thing is huge."

Claire was beyond delight, as she knew that this device curved up and against his super-sensitive prostate. God bless the Web she thought! What an ingenious idea for controlling a man!

With this toy firmly embedded in place, Claire complemented him on his composure.

"Please, please Claire. In need relief like I have never needed it before. I beg of you."

He hadn't realized it, but this was exactly what her dominant side craved to hear.

"That's my good little one." she crooned. "I'll take care of you soon, I promise."

And with that she began to slowly, slowly increase the speed of the stroking of his cock. She made sure she has rubbing across the sensitive head of his iron hard shaft, and she could tell when his excitement started to rise. He was getting close. She could tell now as his balls were tightly drawn up against his body.

She quickly reached down and switched the vibrating device of the prostate massager imbedded deep inside him to the "on" position.

He howled with pleasure and begin shaking and trembling. Over and over he cried out, yelling her name. She maximized the speed of her right hand on his cock and took her left, and firmly gripped his balls.

"Ohhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyy gawd." He repeated this phrase at least a half dozen times, and as his orgasm neared, his body pulled against its bindings with uncontrolled desire.

"Gawd this is hot" thought Claire as she became really worked up. She had completely controlled this man and manipulated every thing from him that she wanted. And now, as she skillfully guided him to an orgasm, she realized how stimulated she was. There was no avoiding it - she was going to cum too.

As her strokes continued, he grunted and thrashed around but Claire held him tightly, continue to milk his cock for all she was worth. As his spurting started, Claire was amazed at she shear volume of it. He groaned and moaned and humped his hips up and down as ropes of cum shot in different directions. Claire was delirious in what she had caused and kept her grip tightly on his cock and moving her other hand, manipulated the toy around inside of him.

Eventually as his orgasm finally began to subside, the enormity of what she had done washed over her.

She had completely dominated this man and had him begging. His sexual released was something that she completely owned and was in charge of. It was all too much, and while continuing to hold his penis with one hand, almost as if for balance, she quickly took her other hand and worked her magic on her clit. In her state, it didn't take much, and as she replayed in her mind the scenes of her domination over her professor, waves of pleasure enveloped her entire being. This was more than an orgasm driven from attention to her clit, this was an orgasm that was borne out her brain.

Her body was experiencing a high that no drug could ever match. As the power of the orgasm engulfed her, her muscles basically failed her, and finally releasing his cock from her grip, she fell back onto the bed as a wetness she had never experienced before flooded her.

After several minutes, Claire recovered enough to regain some semblance of order, and made quick work of removing the restraints that had securely held Professor Butler. He was still breathing quite hard and even though his gorgeous cock was slowly losing its size of a few minutes earlier, he was apparently to exhausted to move just at the moment.

Claire stood up and quickly dressed, then said to him, "I want to complement you on your ability to follow my instructions; I'm impressed. But you should always remember the arrangement you have made with me tonight. Simply hold up your end of the deal, and you shall the original of your note back in due time."

"I will be back one week from tonight at same time. Between now and then, I am prohibiting you from having any orgasms. If you can manage to continue to follow instructions, you may be granted relief. Do you have any questions?"

"No Ms. Parsons. None," he softly replied.

"Good. Then is there anything before I leave."

With some hesitancy, he said, "Yes, yes there is."

"Well, what is it?"

Still lying face down and fully exposed with his legs spread apart, he said louder than before, "Thank you Ms. Parsons."

Her entire being lit up as a huge smile appeared on her face, "Why you're very welcome Ethan. We will see you in a week."

And without another word, she swept out of his room.