Clairise Earns an A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've seen you looking at me. I know you flirt with the other girls and tease them some but it's me you look at. I can tell from the way you watch me that you want me. I've seen you look at my ass when I bend over to stretch in gym class. I wear those short, loose shorts on purpose. I like to make it easy for you to see up them and know that I don't wear panties. I've stopped wearing a bra to the classroom so you can see my breasts jiggle when I walk. I wear a thin white sports bra during gym class so it's easy for you to see my nipples."

"I know you've heard the other girls' gossip about you. They like to speculate on the size of your cock. They wonder if it's proportionate to the rest of your body. They also wonder if it's even bigger than that. I'll admit to wondering the same thing. Remember when I caught you looking at my ass while I was bent over in a stretch? I saw the front of your pants sticking out some. The other girls have also wondered if you wear your pants three sizes too big to accommodate the size of your cock. I've wondered that as well."

"To be in proportion with the rest of your body, your cock should be about 6.5 inches. But I think you must be bigger that that. I'm going to guess at 7.5 inches long and thick enough that even if I squeeze, my fingers won't touch when I wrap them around your cock."

"Do you like what I'm doing to you? I'm enjoying doing it. I'm liking rubbing my hands all your broad shoulders and trim waist. I'm liking this oil too. How would you like it if I dribbled some oil down your ass to your balls? Would you like it if I used my oil slick hand to reach underneath you to massage them? I can tell you are liking it. I can feel the base of your cock, already starting to get hard just from my touch. I wonder if I could roll you over without waking you. I want to see exactly how big your cock is. I want to use more of this oil on it to stroke you some before I climb up and ride you. Maybe I can even make you cum before you wake up."

I fit action to words, taking his left shoulder in my right hand and pushing on it a little. I can hear him mumbling some in his sleep, protesting I think. I just smile and push on his left hip some. He's shaking his head, mumbling a little louder, saying '...no, won't do it...you can't see...it's wrong...I'm your teacher...you're just barely eighteen...you're not allowed to touch me like this...it's against the school rules...I'm too old for you anyway...'

I giggle a little. I talk to him a little more. "I'm sure you've done this before. You're such a ladies' man and I'm sure that plenty of other girls have needed to raise their grade by doing a little 'extra credit.' I just wonder how many of them were actually behind in the class and how many of them you gave less than stellar grades to just for the purpose...of getting them...in...your bed."

My voice trails off. Coach B is on his back now. He's definitely not what I expected. Who would have guessed that his 'package' is not huge at all. It's not even big and I'd be generous to call it average. As I look at his cock, I feel him shift a little under me. He's already rock hard so, when I get over the shock of him having such an unimpressive cock, I pick my jaw up off my chest and decide to go ahead with my plan. Regardless of his rather small size, he's still a man and men always respond to touch.

I talk to him again as I start to stroke him. "I know what the girls in class expected. I know what I expected and this is definitely not it. I expected your cock to be no less than seven inches but looking at it now..." I wrapped my oil slick hand around his cock. "...I'm guessing from the way my hand covers everything but the head, you're only about five inches. The only part of your cock keeping it from being just another small one is it's curve. I will admit I've never seen a curved cock before."

I start to stroke him. The oil on my hands makes it easy and I feel precum leaking from the tip of his cock, lubricating it further. I can't resist a taste, so I lean down and take almost all of his cock in my mouth. I hear him whimper after just a few sucks so I pull back. I don't want him to cum just yet. I want to cum first. Doing everything I have to him has really turned me on. I'm still straddling his thighs so I scoot up to position my wet pussy right over his cock. I pull my green thong to one side and start to just rub my pussy up and down the length of his cock. I lean forward to brace my hands on the bed, putting myself in a better position to take his cock inside me. I rock back and forth some, making myself more and more turned on feeling coach B's cock rubbing over my clit and hearing him whimper a little in his sleep. I feel the tip of his cock slip inside me and angle my hips to take the rest of it.

"Well at least I can feel it." I tell him as I start to work my ass up and down, riding his cock. "I'd worried that I wouldn't be able to. Now I know why you were looking at that picture on your computer. It's probably the only one you could find where the guy is smaller than you are so he doesn't make you feel inadequate like regular porn stars probably do."

I have to stop talking. Even though coach B's cock is on the small side, it's going to make me cum. I usually take longer than this but I've been horny for days and giving him the back massage, feeling him naked between my legs, talking naughty to him, and hearing him whimper protests in his sleep has gotten me so turned on that just another minute will be enough. I'm bouncing as fast and hard as I can when I hear coach B make a kind of groaning whimper and feel cum start to make his cock so wet it's difficult to stay on him. I manage though and in just a few more strokes I'm cumming too. I haven't had sex in a while so my orgasm is a really good one, lasting almost a full minute and making me shudder with pleasure. I calm down a little and climb off of him to pick up the towel I'd seen on the floor by his bed. I clean myself up and do him the favor of wiping all the cum and pussy juice off his cock.

I think the difference in texture of my hands, mouth, and pussy from that of the towel is what wakes him up. I sit beside him on the bed, facing him, and just smile as he takes the towel away from me to cover his crotch with and reaches over to close his laptop.

"What are you doing here, Clairise?" he asks me. "This is very inappropriate. How did you get in my house? How did you even find out where I live? Why are you smiling at me like that?"

"I was just going to come talk to you about a little 'extra credit', coach," I tell him. "I'm in college on a scholarship that requires me to keep a 4.0 GPA. The C I have in your class will make me lose it."

"OK we can talk about it Monday in my office, but right now you need to go. You don't need to be here. It's highly inappropriate for you to see me in my bedroom. Why didn't you talk to me in my office anyway? Why did you break into my house?"

"I didn't 'break in' coach," I say. "The door was unlocked. I don't want to talk in your office cause I didn't want interruptions. Especially for the talk I wanted to have with you on exactly what kind of extra credit I'm willing to do. As for seeing you in your bedroom...I think it's a little too late to be worrying about that, don't you?" I look pointedly at where he's keeping the towel over his cock.

He leans his head back and I watch as he turns red. "Clairise, you need to leave now and we need to have this discussion Monday in my office."

"Oh, no, coach B," I say with a smile. "I need assurance right now that I'll get that A. It's only mid terms. I don't want to risk you changing your mind before finals." I lean in closer to him and whisper naughtily, "If I don't get assurance right now, I'll make sure every girl in class knows exactly how big you're not. You'll walk into class and have twenty pairs of eyes staring at you and twenty girls giggling at you. And you know how they gossip. By Monday you won't have had sex with just me. You'll have seduced half the class. The faculty will hear of it and will have to investigate. You may even lose your job. All I need is for you to guarantee me right now that I'll have an A as my final grade and none of that will happen."

He's looked at me with dawning horror in his dual colored eyes. He knows I'm not playing around. I just sit next to him and smile a little as I watch him come to the conclusion that I haven't given him any choice. His face is still very red.

"You'll get your A," he tells me quietly as he looks up at his ceiling.

"Thanks coach," I say as I start to slide off the bed.

"But you'll have to do a little more to earn it," he says as I feel his hand clamp like a vise on my upper arm. I start to get a little nervous. This is not what I wanted. I wanted to stay in control. I wanted to say what I'd do to get the grade I need. Him taking over is not what I want.

"Little bitch, you think you can just break into my house and almost rape me just to get a better grade? You never thought that I'm bigger and stronger than you? It never crossed your mind that I might turn the tables on you? How do you like it now?"

"I didn't break in, the door was open," I say as I struggle to pull my arm out of his iron grip. I'm having no luck and he's just holding me tighter. He pulls me back to the bed, pushing me onto my back. He's mad at me now, I can tell.

"What are going to do to me?" I ask him.

"I think it's only fair that I get to taste that sweet little young pussy," he says, "since you got a taste of my cock."

"What!? You can't do that!" I almost yell. "I'm really a good girl, I don't let men eat me. I'm supposed to be the one giving the sexual favors, not getting them."

"Too bad, little bitch. This time, you're going to take and you're going to take it till I decide to stop giving it. And what have we here?" he asks as I feel my panties being torn off me. "I don't think a 'good girl' would have her clit pierced."

"No, no, no, no, no," I say as I try to push my feet against his shoulders to get him away from me. "That was just an act of rebellion for my eighteenth birthday."

"If that's all it was, you could have taken it out afterwards," he says.

I want to leave now. This is not what I wanted. I just wanted to do what I thought other girls had done before; give coach B a little sexual attention for a better grade. Pushing on his shoulders is like pushing against a wall. I feel his tongue sliding through my folds, licking me up and down and flicking under the ring, making it bounce up and down.

I manage to push him away some and raise up to try to slide off the bed. He pushes my shoulders and puts his right hand on my throat. I'm scared now. I've never been dominated like this. His grip is tight enough on my throat to be very uncomfortable. I can still breathe but if he decides to squeeze, even a little, breathing will become very difficult.

"You want an A, little bitch, then you'll fucking earn it. You'll cum for me."

"I can't," I say. "I can never cum twice so close together. I didn't want all this. I just wanted to earn a little extra credit so I can keep my scholarship."

"Well then, if you can't cum by being eaten, how bout if I fuck you?"

I'd been pushing on his shoulders with my hands but he takes both of them in that iron grip and raises them over my head. I feel his cock at my pussy. It's not hard any more. He growls a little and moves up to straddle my chest. I feel him grab my hair to raise my head. I take his cock in my mouth and start to suck on it. I can do this. It's what I'm used to, giving pleasure instead of getting it. I'd rather suck him than have him fuck me. Even though he's not all that big, I've already lost most of my juices. He'd hurt me now.

It don't take him long to grow as big as he gets. His fist in my hair hurts so I'm relieved when he takes it away. But I get nervous again when he moves back down my body. I cross my legs as tight as I can. I don't want him to fuck me now. I just want to leave and go home. He already said he'd give me the A I need. He gets all the way down and forces one knee between my legs. I try to keep my legs closed but he's much stronger than me and just pushes his other leg between mine. I bring both my legs up to try to use my knees to push his chest but it's still like pushing on a wall.

An idea pops into my head. Before I think about the consequences, I kick down with my right foot with all my strength. I make contact with his hard cock. I had enough force behind my kick that I think he might be bruised. He doubles over, groaning and holding himself with his left hand, but grabbing my ankle with his right when I try to take advantage of his loss of concentration and get away. He keeps his right hand clamped on my ankle and reaches up to put his left on my throat again.

"Bitch you better stop fighting me," he says, sounding a little strangled. "This can be pleasurable or this can hurt you. It's your choice."

"I'll stop," I say in a very small voice. "Just don't choke me."

"Turn over," he orders.

I roll over onto my belly. He grabs my hips and pulls me to the edge of the bed. He pushes my knees far apart so I'll be at the right height for him to fuck me from behind while he stands on the floor. I feel his cock at my pussy, not diminished at all from what I just did, maybe even harder. I don't have any juice left by now so I lick my fingers and reach underneath me to spread my spit on my pussy lips. Maybe it won't hurt so much since I've done that. He shoves his cock into me. He reaches up and pushes on my back, right between my shoulders. I lower them to the bed, reaching underneath myself to play with my clit some, trying to make at least a little juice.

He feels a lot longer in this position and he's thrusting into me so hard it's actually more uncomfortable than just my lack of juice. I can feel the head of his cock just bumping my cervix. He's grabbed my hips, taking one hand or the other off to smack my ass every few thrusts.

"You better cum for me, bitch," he says.

"I can't coach. I can never cum twice," I almost whimper at him.

"Then I guess I'll just have to teach you a lesson. It's illegal to break into someone's house."

"I didn't break in! The door wasn't locked!"

"Then you shouldn't have just walked in like you lived here. You shouldn't have come to my house anyway. You should have made an appointment and talked to me in my office."

I manage to fall forward onto my belly and off his cock. I try to get away again but he grabs my ankles and climbs up onto the bed to straddle my thighs. I feel him stretch out full length on top of me. I feel his cock head at my asshole. I whimper and clench my cheeks together. I hear him chuckle at me.

"If you don't want it in your ass, you better get up here and ride me till you cum. You liked it earlier, and if you don't cum you don't get an A."

"Ok," I say in a small voice. "Just don't put it in my ass."

He raises up off of me, grabbing my right wrist in his left hand to keep me from taking off. He lays back onto his pillows and pulls me down on top of him. In this position, some of the precum that's leaked out of his cock and into my pussy dribbles down and makes it a little easier to take him inside me than when he took me from behind. That position let too much air get inside me and dried my juice. I sink down onto his cock and start to ride. I'm not as fast as I was before. I raise my hips up and down slowly, watching coach B's face to try to judge if he's going to cum again. I can tell he's enjoying it. I watch his duel colored eyes close almost completely. He never releases his vice like grip on my wrist.

I'm starting to really tire. I'm not used to this much exertion during sex. For most of the men I've been with, I just had to lie on my back and maybe raise my hips a little to meet their thrusts. I'm definitely not used to being on top and doing most of the work.

"I can't cum again, coach," I say. "I'm exhausted. I can't go any more."

"You will," he says. "You'll at least go until I cum again. You came into my house without my permission. You made fun of my size while I was asleep. What, you didn't think I could hear you just because I was asleep? I heard every word. I know what you think. You need to be punished for all of that."

He pushes me off him and onto my back again. He holds both my wrists with one hand and guides his cock into my pussy with the other. I try to meet his thrusts because I'm afraid he might choke me of I don't. I can tell he's not concerned about hurting me. This time he just wants to cum. He looks down at me and smirks.

"If you breathe one word of this to anyone, I'll make sure all the guys in my other class know what a tramp you are. I know of certain professors who seduce students on a regular basis. I'll make sure they know exactly what you did to me. You can't say that's not fair cause you were going to do the very same thing to me. I'll go ahead and give you your A, but you have to keep silent."

"I will coach B. I won't say a word about this to anyone. I just need an A in your class so I can keep my scholarship."

He grabs my top in both hands and pulls it apart, sending buttons flying everywhere. He leans down and takes my right nipple in his mouth and pinches my left with his right hand. He's rough with them, pinching hard and rolling the left one around, sucking hard and biting the right one. He raises up and takes both my breasts in his hands, squeezing and kneading them; pinching both nipples. They almost fill up his hands as he continues thrusting into me.

I take advantage of his hands being occupied to reach down and try to push him away again. Again, it's like pushing on a wall but this time I dig in my nails and leave bloody streaks across his shoulders. He grabs my wrists again, really hard this time; so hard I'll probably have marks from it later. He holds both my wrists with one hand and slaps my hip, hard, with the other.

"I told you not to keep fighting," he says. "All that got you was to have to clean up a bigger mess. I was going to just cum inside you but since you did what I told you not to, you'll get it everywhere. Are you ready for it?"

"Yes," I hiss through gritted teeth, ready for him to finish so I can get out of here.

"Here it is," he says as he pulls out with a groan and spurts cum all over my belly and breasts. I look at the mess and back up to coach B. He's still holding me down, breathing hard as the last of his cum dribbles out of his cock. Even though he pulled out, I can still feel some stickiness between my legs. "If you'd have come to my office to talk to me about your grade, this could have been much more pleasant for you. For you I would have made an exception to the rules forbidding faculty from sexual contact with students. You've seen the way I look at you in gym class. You knew I was attracted to you. I could have prepared you for my rather small size. You would have enjoyed my attention instead of trying to get away from me. I actually don't enjoy punishing women with sex. The only reason I even did this time is because you deserved it and needed to be taught a lesson. You walked into my house without my permission or knowledge, you snooped into my personal files on my computer, you performed sexual acts on me without my knowledge or consent. You do know that if a person is unable to say yes or no it's called rape?"

I don't know what to say. He gets up off me and lets me stand and put my shoes back on. He grabs my left arm again as I'm about to walk out the door and turns me to face him. I can't look at him so I just stare at one of the freckles on his chest. He cups my face in his right hand and raises it to make me look at him.

"I'm not as mad as you think, Clairise," he tells me quietly. "I'd actually had fantasies about you finding me asleep and waking me very pleasantly. If you'd have just came and talked to me first, all the rest could have been so much better for you. I actually do hope we can do this again with a much more enjoyable outcome for both of us."