Clandestine Corporate Associate 069 Ch. 01

Story Info
Sherry reluctantly becomes a corporate spy.
6.3k words
4.41
50.8k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clandestine Corporate Associate 069 - Sherry

Preface

Sherry sat alone in the nearly empty bistro. Waiting for Marcum, she sipped and savored a glass of Fume Blanc. Enjoying her wine she started reflecting on her unorthodox job.

Five years ago she was a rising financial analyst for a major brokerage firm. Then she met Jack. He was attractive, rich and wanted a stay at home wife. The day they got married, Sherry stopped working. For four years Sherry was strictly a housewife.

Then about six months ago, she was approached by Stephen Marcum. He was looking for a part-time business research associate. Because of the confidential nature of the work he told her it would be best if no one knew that she was actually working for him. It was a perfect opportunity. It would give Sherry the excitement of a career which she sorely missed. And Jack would not need to know that she was working.

Sherry decided to sign a one year employment agreement with Marcum. So, for the last 180 days Sherry has been working for Corporate Financial Research Unlimited. She had been gathering restricted and confidential corporate information while receiving additional training. Marcum titled her position Business Research Associate although Sherry fully realized what she was doing. She had begun a new career as a corporate spy.

Sherry continued to sip her wine and wait. The last six months had been truly enjoyable. The secret nature of her forbidden work was doubly rewarding. She was getting addicted to the secrecy and to the excitement. Her body was tingling as she sat and sipped. Sherry didn't have to wait long to receive her next assignment. Right on time, Marcum entered the sparsely lit bistro.

"Hello Marcum. What's going on," she asked as he sat in the other chair at her table.

"Your first extremely critical project has come up. A high stake take-over is about to go down. Weekly progress reports must be gathered and turned in," he said.

"Do you think I am up to the task," she asked.

"As chance has it, you know the man leading the hostile take-over. So, you are the perfect person for this assignment. You are to keep tabs on Robert Hanson and keep CFR and our client informed," he told her.

"I know Robert. But I am not sure I can get the inside information that is needed."

"Sherry your work has been great. I have complete faith in your professional abilities. CFR would not give you this extremely critical assignment if they thought you could fail. No, we know you will succeed. However, it will require working irregular hours undercover," he told her.

"You know my situation with Jack. Besides I am not totally trained yet," she replied.

"The stakes are at the highest possible level. Special arrangements have already been made. CFR has temporarily altered your personal situation," Marcum said.

"What on earth do you mean," Sherry asked.

"Your husband is currently not an issue. Arrangements have been made to send Jack out of the country on business. He will be in Europe until this assignment is over. This assignment is that damn critical Sherry," he said in a concern voice.

"Oh my, it must be, if CRF has gone to that much trouble," Sherry said.

"Yes, I can't emphasize enough the need for us to succeed," he responded.

"Well, if you really think I am capable, then it looks like I am your newest undercover research associate," she told him.

"Great, we are all counting on you," he informed her.

"How are you arranging it with Hanson? How am I getting access to him?"

"Ten thousand dollars has been placed in your private bank account. You will receive that same amount every week for the next ten weeks," he replied.

"How is having money to throw around going to get me access," she asked.

"The stakes are high. Therefore compensation is high. Of course your expenses will be covered. However, all of that money is your special project bonus pay," he said.

"Oh my, a hundred thousand dollars is a hell of a lot of money Marcum," she said.

"Yes but failure is always much more costly. So we have to succeed," he told her.

"So, how am I going to get close enough to Hanson to get the information," she asked.

"Sherry you are intelligent and resourceful. That is why I hired you. You have an abundance of social class, ample grace, and awesome natural beauty. You and Jack have socialized with Robert Hanson. You know how the man operates. You know he plays the field. You need to capitalize on your familiarity with him," he explained.

"Yes, but how can I can the inside information every week," Sherry said.

"Think outside the box Sherry. Robert is a player. He loves to chase a pretty skirt. With your charms and beauty I have no doubt that you can get all of the intimate details out of Hanson even daily if needed," he told her.

"Please, Marcum you can't honestly suggest I come on to the man. For God sake I am a happily married woman. He is a married man," she whispered.

"For a hundred thousand dollars, results are expected. Our client doesn't care how we get results, nor do I. It is your job to keep me informed on the progress of the Carson Industries take-over. That is the bottom line Sherry."

"Damn it, I did not sign on to become a corporate whore," she angrily whispered.

"You need to adjust your attitude Sherry," he replied.

"No I won't do it, period. There is no way that I can do that to Jack," she told him.

"Why? Get real Sherry. Jack is no different than Robert," he said.

"You are wrong. Jack doesn't screw other women," she told him.

"That's your fantasy. But, it doesn't really matter about Jack. Sherry this project isn't optional. It is mandatory."

"Marcum, for God sake, you can't force me to sleep with Hanson," she retorted.

"We must succeed because failure has dire consequences. Your employment history can be made public. You definitely don't want Jack to find that out what you have been doing behind his back. And that will just be the beginning of negative repercussions."

"That is fucking blackmail," she whispered.

"No, it is business. Before you refuse to do your job you should think," he said.

"That's bullshit! I'll quit and confess to Jack that I have been working," she told him.

"That's unacceptable. You signed a contract. You have a one year obligation to CFR. Once you have completed your term of service you can walk away without any repercussions. Or you can re-enlist. However, you can not quit until then," he told her.

"So I will work my one year, but I am not going to whore myself," she replied.

"Listen you are a professional research associate. You are not a whore. As a friend and as your boss, I am telling you to change your attitude. Get your head on straight. The stakes are too damn high to be emotional. Literally millions of dollars and thousands of jobs are at stake. CFR must successfully get that information to the client," he told her.

"Maybe, but you are going to have to get someone else," she snapped.

"The consequences of breaching your contract go beyond the two of us. CFR is obligated to provide powerful individuals with detailed weekly updates of the take-over attempt, or else dire consequences will result. If you and I don't perform, well then negative shit happens. That is life," he told her.

"I don't care, I will quit Marcum," she insisted.

"Stop it! Use your head. Think! At a snap of a finger, Jack is out of the country. You are given a stipend of a hundred grand. Think! People with power and money have a major stake in our success. Failure will mean ruined lives for these people. And these people have the power to ruin our lives."

"Keep your meat money. Get someone else to be your fucking whore," she retorted.

"Hell I would if I could, but Sherry I can't! Clear your head and be realistic. We don't want Jack receiving deceptively compromising photographs of you in the company of numerous CFR males. Jack could be provided ample evidence to ensure total victory in divorce court. You would end up with absolutely nothing. We are both expendable. If we fail this assignment then we both will face ruin."

"You fucking bastard! You set me up, didn't you," she said standing and running out.

Sherry started running down the sidewalk. Her head was spinning. She gasped a moment later when Marcum grabbed her by the arm. Quickly he turned her back around.

"Get over your emotions Sherry. Your job is of critical importance. The reality is that we fly together or we go down together. You must do your part. Do your job," he said.

"This sucks! You suck Marcum," she retorted.

"Maybe, but not honoring your contract is not worth ruining our lives," he snapped.

"I don't know. I need time to think. Please just leave me alone," she replied.

"I need to know if you are going to honor your contract," he told her.

"I will call you later and let you know," she said pulling her arm free from his grasp.

"You have thirty minutes. Call me. I must report and make arrangements," he said.

Sherry mechanically walked back to her white Jaguar. Sitting safely inside, her petite 130 pound body was trembling from head to foot. Her mind tried to assess the latest turn of events.

Jack would be furious to find out she has been working. That alone could cause him to divorce her. She also knew that Jack had strayed from their wedding vows on occasions, but he would not be so forgiving if it looked like his trophy wife had been sleeping around with multiple men. No, with his temper she would be lucky if she didn't end up in the hospital, let alone divorced and penny-less. At the age of thirty she didn't want to start her life over. She needed to avoid that dire consequence. She reminded herself that up until now she had enjoyed every minute of her new exciting career. She hung her head as she had no choice. She would have to accept the repugnant assignment. Hopefully, she could find a more palatable way to get the information.

Chapter 1 -- Sherry's final exam

She called Marcum back on his cell phone. They scheduled a meeting to go over the assignment. The next day Marcum's secretary led her into his downtown office. Once inside he closed the door. Sherry was more nervous than the first time she met with him. Silently she sat in the leather chair in front of his executive style desk.

"I am really glad you have agreed to take on this special project," he said speaking first.

"You know I really don't want to do this. Isn't there another way," she asked.

"There isn't Sherry. However, you will find the thought of your assignment is worse than actually carrying it out," he commented.

"Why on earth would you think that," she asked.

"A task like this isn't totally unique. In the last four years I have had three different associates' successfully complete similar assignments. Before you go out in the field I will have you meet with Carol. She knows what you will need to do," he told her.

"So, you hire women willing to whore themselves. When my year is up, I am out."

"That is strictly your choice. Just remember that your new career has many advantages and rewards. You need to give it a chance. And you need to update your parochial attitude. You are a talented business professional and not a whore," he replied.

"Why don't you just hire a real whore for this assignment," she asked.

"Not just anyone can walk up to Hanson and have an affair. You already have had social contact with him. He knows you. He will be comfortable sharing information with you. He isn't going to tell some bimbo or whore any thing. No, you are the only person with the class, background, intellect, and beauty that is needed to carry this critical task out. "

"Well, I guess I will do it, even if I don't want to do it," she commented.

"Yes, but CFR can not afford to have you get cold feet. I must be 100% sure."

"Fine, so what can I say to convince you that I will sleep with him if needed," she asked.

"Because of your attitude, I am afraid your word has been jeopardized," he informed her.

"What do you mean," she inquired.

"I'm sorry. My boss is demanding that I obtain a performance guarantee," Marcum said.

"Alright, I promise I will carry out my assignment. Hell, it is not like there is some sort of test I can take to prove that I will do it," she commented.

"Wrong! There is a test. Stand up Sherry," he told her in a firm tone.

"I am resigned to doing whatever I must, I swear," she replied as she nervously stood.

"You say you will. You may even think you will. But when it comes right down to it, will you? CFR must be certain. You mistakenly view this assignment as your being a whore. Is that a true statement?"

"No mistake about it, yes that is exactly what I will be, if I do this," she retorted.

"My associates are not whores. Granted, in some instances they may be required to utilize all of there assets and talents to carry out an important assignment," he replied.

"Marcum if I utilize all of my assets i.e. my body, I am a fucking whore," she retorted.

"It is because of that fallacy that I must test you. Before you leave I must know that you will successfully perform an assignment that you personally view as whoring," he said.

"Alright, how do I convince you that I will seduce Hanson if I must?"

"You do so by performing the work of a whore," he told her.

"What," she retorted.

"A whore strips and gives blowjobs. That is your test. You must strip, blow me, and drink me, just like a genuine hundred dollar whore would do."

"Don't joke Marcum. You can not expect me to give you a damn blowjob just to prove that I am capable of having an illicit affair with Robert Hanson," she replied.

"No joke. That is the performance guarantee I must get from you," he told her.

"Please Marcum, you can't possibly have me suck you off here in the office in the middle of the day," she said as the reality of his request began to set in.

"A guarantee has been demanded. I have given you your test. So, pass it," he said.

Sherry's mind was swirling with emotions. She didn't know how to react. Her mind raced trying to figure out what to do. She wondered if she was actually capable of doing what Marcum was demanding.

"I can't believe you are actually going to turn me into a whore," she stammered.

"Stop it! A whore doesn't gather business information or earn a hundred grand in ten weeks. A whore doesn't save hundreds of jobs and millions of dollars," he retorted.

"But I have to suck you off right now or my life will be ruined. Is that not true?"

"Because of your parochial attitude, yes it is. Grow up. Giving me a blowjob is strictly a test. It will prove to everyone that you will successfully perform your task."

"Pardon the pun, but Marcus you know this really sucks," she said trying to make light.

"Good, you still have your wit and humor. Try to remember your job has many benefits. But no job is perfect. On occasion we do things that we don't like," he commented.

"From my perspective, it looks like your job is the one with the benefits. You are the one getting a free gratis blowjob from a happily married but sexually harassed employee. Correct me if I am wrong, but all I am getting out of this is seeing exactly how big of a prick you are. I mean have. Oh wait. Yes, I do get something. I get to find out if I am capable of being a freaking whore," she replied nervously reaching and unzipping her knee length skirt.

"For the last time, you are no whore. Please shut up and pass your test," he snapped.

Sherry let her red skirt fall to the floor. Her heart was racing. Nervously she unbuttoned her white silk blouse. Mechanically, she stepped out of her high heeled shoes. Her thoughts were spinning and blurring. Fear, doubt, disgust, and nervousness coursed through her. Standing in just her underwear she awkwardly slipped the straps of her bra off of her shoulders. She took a deep breath. Sherry gathered her long brown hair lying on her back and pulled it over the front of her right shoulder. Reaching behind she unhooked the clasp to her bra. She stared straight at Marcum. She gulped. Suddenly her hands froze. Her fingers clutched the black satin material, refusing to allow her breasts to be exposed. She couldn't move.

"Associates get to do many exciting things that common people never experience. You have a rewarding and profitable career. Associates assume roles. Not all roles are pleasant. But an associate will assume a role, in this case a whore, and still not be one. There is a big difference between playing a role and reality. Just act out this role. Pass your test Sherry," he commented seeing that she was hesitating.

Sherry tried to process his comment. However, all she could think of was that she was standing half naked in front of a man who was not her husband but was her boss.

"You have done a great job. You just need to adjust your attitude. Sherry I hired you because I have faith in you. Don't fail. Sherry, go ahead and pass this test."

His strange words of encouragement were displacing some of her fears. Her reluctance was waning. Rational thoughts were flowing back into her head. Yes she knew her job required acting like someone else at times. Actually, role playing was one of the more exciting parts of her job. Maybe she could play this repugnant role. She thought about her recent training. Marcum was right. Sherry focused on her hatred of failing. She grew determined to succeed.

With her new found resolve, Sherry lowered her bra and tossed it onto the black leather wing back chair. Seeing Marcum looking at her tits, her hands instinctively covered her full round bare breasts. 'I have to play this role' she repeated in her mind. She forced herself think about what a real whore would do in this situation. Finding inner strength Sherry went into character.

She began sensually cupping her soft breasts. Sherry started moving provocatively. Seductively she slid her hands down her sides. Her fingers slid beneath the top of her French cut panties. Momentarily she froze. 'I must not fail' she told herself. Slowly she pushed the black panties down and over her swaying hips. Sherry felt them cascading down her legs and collapsing onto her ankles. She stepped out of them. To her own amazement she was standing in front of her boss in the middle of his office wearing nothing but her jewelry. She couldn't recall how long it had been since someone other than her husband had seen her naked. Marcum was staring at her very feminine form. Nervously she swallowed.

"You told me to strip and I have. Are you now convinced that I will do my job," she asked forcing herself to smile at him.

"From what I see, I am convinced that Hanson will spill his guts. Hell, you are sexy enough to seduce a Francine monk. There is no doubt you can do the job. But the fact remains, Sherry will you," he asked.

"Boss, as you can see I am ready to go to work," she said walking up to Marcum and dropping down onto her knees.

Sherry concentrated on playing the role of a hundred dollar hooker. She unzipped his pants, reached in, and pulled out his soft pliable penis. Holding onto his manhood Sherry looked up at Marcum. He was looking down. Somehow, she was able to stay focused. Her observant nature was returning.

Sherry noticed that Marcum was shorter than Jack. However, Marcum was thicker. The cock in her hand was average in length but it was extremely massive. His soft smooth shaft felt different. Still, she could not believe that she was actually fondling and arousing another man's dick. Somehow she was calmly comparing Marcum to Jack in her mind. 'I have no choice' Sherry repeated in her mind whenever she started to waiver.

Sherry leaned forward and brushed the head of his semi aroused prick against her cheek. She felt Marcum twitch and stiffen. Nervously she moved the swelling head up to her arid lips. She paused. She gulped. She took a deep breath. Her lips were actually touching another man. It had been years since she aroused a new cock. Sherry's determination grew right along with Marcum.

12