Clara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteffiD
SteffiD
11 Followers

"Hello?" Clara called. "Hello!" she called a little louder. "HELLO?!?" she desperately screamed. "Are you there? Can I go to the bathroom?" She called

Nick watched Clara through the one way glass. He had to go this route because he knew she wouldn't cooperate otherwise. He only had to wait another 30 minutes before she couldn't anymore and relieved herself on the chair. Lucky for him she was at a position and angle that most of it went in the bedpan he had waiting. Nick took a fresh bedpan, went into Clara's room, switched it with the used one, and left without a word. Once back in his office on the other side of the door, Nick pulled out an ovulation kit and got started.

*****

The next morning:

Nick stood outside Clara's room watching her sleep through the one way glass. He wanted nothing more than to go in there and fuck her for hours, but he had to wait. It was only 7am, but he couldn't sleep knowing she was down here alone. He really need to add an additional monitor to his bedroom so he could keep a better eye on her. Satisfied that she was still asleep, Nick went to the kitchen to make Clara breakfast. She would wake up starving considering she didn't eat anything yesterday. It was her punishment for her tantrum yesterday. He made her breakfast of scrambled eggs, banana, toast, and orange juice. After everything was arranged on the tray, he took it down to the basement to serve to Clara. Checking in the window Nick could see she wasn't awake yet. Being as quiet as possible he took the tray in and set it on the table. After everything was set, resisting the urge to touch her, Nick called to Clara to wake her up. As Nick watched her wake up, it was clear to see when she realized where she was. He needed to explain some things before she freaked out again. Although it was going to happen regardless. Hopefully he could minimize the freak out time by getting everything out in the open. It didn't really matter at this point, she wasn't ovulating. That gave him an idea, but he was going to have to wait until later to plan that through. Right now he needed to keep her composed long enough to hear what he had to say.

"Good morning, Clara. I hope you are able to behave a little better today. I'd hate to have to punish you again. Before you say anything I'm going to give you a choice. You can eat your breakfast then get answers or answers then breakfast. Which do you choose?"

SteffiD
SteffiD
11 Followers
12