Clarafication

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, he did."

"Should we give it to him?"

"I think he's ready for it."

My cock pulsed, twitching between my legs. Underneath it my balls felt tight, and I felt as though the tension there could be cut with a knife. I needed release. Release from my fears, release from my tension, release from my sexual desires. I needed them both to set me free.

"Nothing can be had for free," Clara's soft voice said. I held my eyes shut tight, again afraid to open them. "You have to earn your pleasure. Earn it by giving it to us."

"I can't…" I pleaded, shaking my head.

"You can," she insisted, and I felt her weight as she climbed up on the bed.

Her bare legs brushed against my hips as she knelt down, rubbing her soft sex on my cock. I felt the wetness seeping out of her, the juices coating my cock as she stroked me softly with her lips. Bending her face down, she kissed my exposed cheek, and then nipped my earlobe.

"Pleasure me, Todd," she coaxed. "And you will receive pleasure. Do you understand?"

I nodded, my fears diminishing with my arousal. Pleasuring her was familiar, would be easy…I didn't need to fear her warm pussy on my face. Almost eagerly I turned my face towards hers, kissing her soft open mouth as she stroked my cock with her pussy.

Her lips pulled away from my face, her nether lips leaving my hot member, and she shifted in the bed. In moments her legs were on either side of my head, her pussy directly above my mouth. Lifting my head, I licked the soft flesh, and she settled down so that I wouldn't have to strain myself.

Her juices tasted sweet, and I lapped them up until I tasted my own saliva rather than her fluids. She liked me to clean her, to lick her where she felt it the least, and then to move to her sensitive area. Her clit.

The small bud was erect and hard, yearning for my tongue and lips. Eagerly I wrapped my mouth around it, inhaling her scent as I toyed at it with my tongue.

Above me, Clara opened her mouth and moaned loud.

"He deserves a treat, Brandon," she said. I only hesitated momentarily at those words, my tongue leaving her clit and licking up the warm length of her. "Give it to him."

It felt as though my cock was dipped in fire, hot liquid lava poured on to it. I gasped and thrust my hips up into his throat, and Brandon pulled back. Slower this time he lowered his lips to my member, stroking my head with his tongue, prodding the tiny hole with the tip of that serpentine muscle. I moaned into Clara's flesh, my hot breath causing her to shiver, as Brandon's tongue worked its way up and down the hard staff of my cock.

It was easy to forget that it was a stranger, a man, sucking and toying with the center of my pleasure. Clara spoke, pulling me out of my fantasy and into reality again.

"Does he suck it well, Todd?" she teased, grinding her hips and pushing her flesh deeper into my mouth. "Do you like having your cock sucked by another man?"

I whimpered and licked her more eagerly, devouring her soft silky flesh with my mouth as Brandon devoured my staff. As surely as I enjoyed a woman sucking on me, I was enjoying this man. His lips were soft, his mouth inviting, and the reality of the situation rocked me.

"You're having your cock sucked by a man," she continued, her soft voice laughing. "And you like it, don't you, Todd?"

I nodded into her flesh, still sucking her eagerly. The pleasure in my body was mounting, and as I got closer to my climax I began to nibble on the flesh between my lips. Clara noted this and ground herself deeper inside me.

"He's going to cum, Brandon," she said.

Brandon responded by thrusting me into his throat, sucking on me hard as if seeking out the fluid soon to come. I couldn't hold it any longer, and with a groan my hips twisted and my release came flooding through my body like an electric shock, concentrating on the mouth in which my cock was buried.

My pleasure shot into Brandon's mouth, and I could vaguely feel it through my member as he swallowed it all. Shocked, I continued licking Clara's pussy. More than anything I wanted to watch as he swallowed my load, so unfamiliar with the sight. Clara didn't swallow, but pulled away right before my pleasure peaked. This man, this stranger, he sucked down every drop until I was dry and quivering underneath him, continuing to suck on me and clean me until my cock began to soften again.

Exhausted, I ceased my licking of Clara's body, stopped sucking on her hot tiny nub, and only concentrated on my heavy breathing.

Clara lifted herself off of me, moving off of the bed and standing beside my bound form once more. Brandon did not get off the bed, however, but kissed and licked his way up to my face, his whole hard body lying on top of mine.

"Did you enjoy that?" he asked, smiling at me. I nodded, unable to speak once again. "Kiss me."

His lips rested softly on mine, and I pried them apart with my tongue. Closing my eyes I kissed him deeply, tasting the salty fluid from my own body still lingering in his mouth. My cock twitched, its pleasure so recently spent but already rising again at the coaxing of his hot mouth on mine. I kissed him deeply, my tongue playing inside his mouth, touching the teeth that had teased my nipples, the mouth that had housed my member. I groaned into his warm orifice and became hard again.

"It's my turn," he whispered, pulling away from my mouth, leaving me empty. Shifting himself, putting his hips in the same place Clara's had been minutes before, he offered his cock to my lips.

For the first time I felt the silky skin of an exposed head pushing at my lips. The warmth, the smoothness, it all seemed so disconnected from the throbbing pleasure in my loins. But he felt the same as I, and for the first time it was my chance to give pleasure like I felt so many times before. Closing my eyes, I separated my lips, and slowly let myself taste the other man's cock on my tongue.

It was heavy, and very round. Round at the head and round at the base, thick, and hot to the point of almost hurting my tender mouth. I closed my lips around it and let my tongue feel its length, touching every part of it, feeling every bump on the skin. It was like nothing I had tasted, like nothing I had felt, and my loins quivered in excitement as I sucked it softly.

Brandon groaned above me and thrust his hips lightly, pushing his cock deeper into my mouth. Never before had I felt so stuffed, not by any gag, by any finger, by anything. This was a helpless feeling that I never had imagined, and it was taking me over.

He took control, pushing himself into my mouth in the motions of sex, pumping into my throat as I struggled not to gag. I couldn't open my eyes, could only feel as he did the work, dragging his hot cock over my tongue and through my lips only to thrust in again.

The sensation was overwhelming, and my head spun as he used me. No woman had ever caused me to feel this used, and I liked it.

My loins burned again, my recent release forgotten as they yearned for more. I felt Brandon's cock pumping into me, the stiffness growing harder, stiffer in my mouth, and I knew what was soon to come.

Like liquid fire his cum shot into my throat, causing me to sputter. If his cock weren't plugging my lips I would have spat it out, but there was nowhere for it to go but down into my throat and my body. The hot, thick, salty cum coated the inside of my mouth, the taste taking me over completely.

Weight pushed down on my hips and I felt Clara's warm body wrapping around mine, her wet slit easing on to my fully erect cock. She moved fluidly up and down my member, causing me extreme pleasure. The cock in my mouth did not move, but stayed as it squirted the last of its juice. I gasped around it, licking it helplessly as it filled my mouth, moaning against it as Clara's movements became quicker and harder.

Around my cock, her body clenched, her legs tightening. She groaned out loud and came loudly on top of me, my body responding by climaxing again, totally exhausting my supply of energy. She collapsed on top of me, stretching forward and lying on my chest, her back bent so as not to bury herself in Brandon's body.

He lay atop me as well, his heavy body nearly suffocating me, his heavy breathing filling my ears as he regained himself after his orgasm.

Slowly, he pulled out of my throat, off of my tongue, out of my mouth, releasing me from his grasp. Still bound, I looked up at his flushed face, my shame washed away. I had been released in more ways than one, and he smiled down at me knowingly. Clara breathed softly against my belly, and I felt content.

All was clear.

12