Clara's Cleavage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,186 Followers

I blew like Mount St. Helen's.

The first spurt almost achieved ceiling height and fell back onto Clara's back while the next had a somewhat more horizontal trajectory and I swear I heard it hit the headboard behind me. The remaining squirts landed variously on Clara, me , the bed and who knows where as she scrambled out of the way without ever taking her hand off my dick or missing a stroke.

"Wow, that was something else!" Clara exclaimed excitedly. She was now kneeling on her haunches next to my right hip, still clutching my now quiescent rod. "You were like a fountain! And so much! Look, you got all over me!" She pointed to pecker tracks all over her shoulders, upper chest and down onto her massive boobs. There was one wad just above her left nipple that she dabbed at with a finger tip. "Its still warm." she reported. She rubbed her thumb and fingers together. "It feels kinda slippery." Her hand went to her mouth and a small pink tongue darted out to touch her fingers. Then she sucked her fingers into her mouth one at a time. "But it doesn't taste like much of anything." she told me as she removed her finger from her mouth.

I was still gasping for breath, somewhat at a loss after having come so hard and so quickly. Who could have predicted that my first sexual experience would be a premature ejaculation with a semi ugly girl with the biggest tits in the world?!? No, not semi ugly I decided as I watched Clara. She really was more plain with no fashion sense and no self confidence. But those had to be the biggest tits in the world! Seated next to me on her haunches, her boobs hung slightly away from her chest as she leaned over to continue to look at my dick, those massive spheres dangled down to rest comfortably on her upper thighs. Her nipples rubbed my leg from time to time.

Her breasts were being squeezed and compressed a little as she rubbed at one and then the other to collect the remaining strands and drop of cum. The movements that this created were fascinating. Her tits seemed to jostle one another for room on her chest.

From the side view I had there seemed to be a span between where her nipple quivered at the tip of her breast and where the mammoth sphere met her chest wall that was larger than my hand could reach. Her breasts appeared to be deeper than her chest. From her back to the front of her rib cage was not as far as from the front of her ribs to the ends of her breasts even though she was now sitting upright!

A foot I wondered? More? Her boobs were immense! The more time I had to study them the more I realized just how improbably large they really were. How had she managed to hide all this extravagance?

She turned her head and looked at me. "You're not done are you? I want to play some more! I want to see what it feels to have you inside me! I've overheard some of the other girls in the dorm talk about it and I want to see for myself."

As she was saying this she was slowly rubbing the last of my cum into her left breast while her right hand still had a grip on my dick.

"I'm not done." I assured her as I kicked off my shoes and pants. "With a little encouragement from you I'll be ready to go again in a few minutes."

In fact, I could feel my dick starting to revive just watching this busty young thing rub her tits and slowly stroking my dick.

"Oh goody, here, feel my big boobie," all of Clara's eagerness seemed to have returned as she drew my right hand to her left breast. Her flesh was warm and very smooth. There were just a few stretch marks near her armpit. The texture change where her breast flesh became aureole and then nipple were subtle but as I slowly moved from her rib cage to the tip of her nipple I tried to memorize each nuance and difference. As I'd estimated with my hand spread as wide as I could I did not quite reach from nipple tip to chest.

I gently stroked down from her shoulder to the stiff nipple that was pointing in my direction, then ran my hand under and, squeezing gently, lifted her tit up. It overflowed my hand in all directions and I quickly lost control of the incredible bulk. Her boob slipped out of my grasp and bounced off her upper thigh. I grasped her nipple and pulled and squeezed it. Clara seemed to enjoy the gentle caresses as she leaned over and with a confidence that I hadn't expected sucked in the head of my cock and proceeded to vacuum up all the remaining cock juice from my dick and her hand.

"Ohhh, yes" I moaned, "that feels incredible." I used the hold on her breast to pull it out toward me and lifted it up. I was almost able to pull it around to point behind her!

"UM, grow bigger for Clara" she said to my now rapidly reviving dick. The tingle that I felt at those words was a rush all over my body that centered in my crotch as my dick seemed to spring to attention with a twang!

"Grow bigger for Clara" she repeated, never letting go of my cock and continuing to stroke faster and faster.

"Ahhh, careful there Clara," I said, "I don't want to disappoint us again and come too quickly."

"Oh, you won't will you? Please don't. Can I get on top? I've heard that's one of the best ways for girls and guys don't come so fast that way!" What did she do? Read sex manuals on the long cold winter evenings? Who cared. I would love to lie here and watch her bouncing about on top of my now rock hard stiffie! And anyway, she had stripped off her panties and was already swinging a leg over me. With a bit of clumsiness she managed to slip the head of my cock into the well lubricated center of her slit. She either was really aroused or was naturally wet cause I slipped in without any trouble.

"Oh, god, that feels.... feels, ohh, sooo good" I'm not sure which one of us said that, we may have both done.

With just the head inserted Clara leaned forward a bit, placed both hands on my chest and started a slow, subtle up and down movement that took a little more of my shaft into her with each repetition. Maybe because it was my first real fuck, maybe because she was on top, but it seemed that my dick was reaching further into Clara than I could have imagined. I could feel every ripple inside her as her movements grew more assured and just a bit faster. I was powerless to move as I watched Clara get into the groove.

Her breasts were gently bouncing off my chest on each downward movement. Her aureoles were puffed up so big they looked ready to burst and her nipples were now yearning at least an inch outward! I watched as her cleavage heaved and rippled under even the gentle movement she was using. There did not seem to be room for both her breasts in the area between her chest and mine and the arms that she still had on my chest. Every time she leaned forward her bosom was compressed against her arms and my chest. Every time she leaned back her breast resumed their full, round shape.

I watched her eyes slowly close as her tongue licked first her upper then her lower lip. She was moaning softly as her movements sped up. She shifted her hands lower on my stomach and sat up straighter. With her hands closer together on my stomach, Clara's arms were forcing her breasts together and out away from her body while her up and down motion imparted a mesmerizing bounce which in turn produced a slow rolling ripple thru her breasts. From the nipples outward to the limits of her breasts there was a constant movement.

Because her breasts started low on her chest her nipples were within a few inches of my mouth on her forward rock. A temptation I was no longer willing to resist. Using both hands I corralled her left breast, leaned my head forward a few inches and licked and caressed the nipple that was spiked up beyond a full inch. The reaction from Clara was a long low moan that rose in intensity as I sucked more firmly.

"God, yessss. I love that. I had no idea...." Her voice trailed off as her movement picked up speed again. "Suck it hard. Squeeze and suck. I love that feeling. More, Rich, suck harder. Please, I've...never... felt... so...good. OH Yes! Oh my yes, yes ohhhh!" She began to orgasm as I chewed gently on her nipple and aureole.

As she was climaxing I quickly switched to her right tit. I continued to suckle and chew at her nipple as she recovered her rhythm and began to add some twitching, side ways movements to her crotch pounding movement.

I was getting close myself. Have I mentioned that Clara had large breasts? I know I have. But as I was nipping at her right nipple I discovered that while I was using both hands to hold her breast up to my lips my hands were outside my ears. Clara's boob was bigger than my head even when I was squeezing it between both of my hands! It seemed that her aureoles were puffing up larger and larger as well. As I continued to suckle at first one and then the other breast her hands would pull me rhythmically tighter to her tit. There were times when she would pull me so tight that all light was cut off as her breast enveloped my face!

Clara was moaning louder again now and clutching at me with her hands and with her cunt as she slammed herself up and down. Abandoning the huge breasts that continued to sway and bob in front of my lips I grabbed Clara's hips and urged her to faster and harder efforts. Finally, I held her hips still above me. As Clara slumped forward onto me I continued to slam my cock up into her as hard and as fast as I could while licking and biting the boobs that were now mashed into the lower half of my face. I seemed to be getting longer strokes.

Her moans were mingled with yelps and sobs! I was reaching way up into her! It must be the position, I thought to myself, as I let go with a roar that was half smothered in Clara's breasts. My climax pitched Clara over the edge as well and we clung to each other as the tremors slammed through both of us.

"Boy," Clara sighed as she rested on top of me, "if this is fucking I want to do it more. I have never felt such intense..."

"Shut up", I muttered and kissed her.

"Oh, right, guys don't like to talk about feelings do they?" Clara smiled. "Well, okay." And she started to giggle.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"Well, that was the first time a boy's kissed me." She replied. "And it was after I showed him my big boobies, stripped him half naked and practically raped him. Twice. You have to admit that's not the usual order is it?"

"I suppose not." I had to agree.

Clara shifted to cuddle herself under my right arm. This left her left breast crushed against my side while her right breast flowed up and over onto my chest. While she nestled her head in the crook of my neck she twined her right leg over mine tucking her foot under my left leg.

Not knowing quite what else to do I just lay there and enjoyed the moment of silence. I could feel her massive breast and still erect nipple against my side while the other breast was a comforting weight on my chest. I pulled Clara a little tighter against me with my right arm while my left hand stroked and explored her breast. There was certainly a lot to explore!

Her breast reached almost half way across my chest. While I had never been able to really palm a basketball, it was absolutely impossible for my hand to encompass this boob I was playing with . It was firm enough that it retained much of it's rounded shape while resting on me. The aureole still puffed up of the breast although the nipple had subsided. I enjoyed myself pushing and prodding Clara's immensity while we lay there together.

Meanwhile Clara's free hand was slowly stroking and patting my chest and upper stomach. Feeling the need I reached down to adjust my cock and balls so they were not caught between my legs and I got a shock.

I was not the same. I mean, I felt okay but there was something, different. Looking down, all I could see was the tremendous swell of Clara's vast boob completely blocking my view. Without saying anything to Clara I scratched my crotch. I was, well, bigger. Could sex cause a man's cock and balls to enlarge momentarily?

My train of thought was derailed as another hand joined mine. Clara cupped my balls in her hand and then toyed with the head of my dick.

"Penny for your thoughts, Rich" Clara said. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Before I could answer her she continued. "I'm wondering when we can do it again."

Her hand stroked up and down, gently, slowly. It felt great. Hell, I was young, I was thinking, I could go another round. But I really wanted to spend some time with Clara's boobs.

"Here, baby, shift over a little." I said as I moved down a little and onto my side facing Clara. In profile, lying on her back, her tits spread out and filled every inch from her collarbone to just above her bellybutton. With her holding her hands together over her crotch her breasts were forced together in the center of her chest while the outer slopes trembled, over flowing her arm pits and just even with the outside of her arms. Her nipples reached up toward the ceiling. The depth of her rib cage from back to sternum was almost exactly matched by the depth of her breasts from rib cage to nipple.

"Boy, Clara, you do have some really big tits. And when you get excited your nipples really stretch out."

I reached over and gently grasped her right nipple. I rolled it slowly back and forth between my thumb and finger. As it started to spring to attention I gently drew it up. Holding it firmly I lifted it up as far as I could. Drawing her breast up into a huge cone shape I was able to stretch her boob up until it seemed her nipple was at least a foot and a half off her chest. Letting go her breast dropped and quivered, ripples continuing to spread and rebound for almost 30 second.

"Oh, that feels good. I had no idea how sensitive my huge breast were. I love having you touch and caress them. When you were sucking on them earlier, I felt like there was a connection between my breasts and my, um .. my, you know, down there."

Jeez, practically forces herself on me, brags about and then shows me the biggest tits I've ever seen because of some .. well who knows why, fucks my brains out and now can't say the word cunt.

"You could call it your pussy or cunt or most anything else." I told her.

"I'm just a little shy still I guess" she confessed.

Using both hands I kneaded her breasts. First the right, then the left, then switching back and forth between them. I gave them quite a working over and Clara was loving it. Her breath was now coming in little puffs and she was moaning from time to time. Leaning over I used both hands to force her left breast into a huge cone shape and sucked the nipple into my mouth gently at first and then I began sucking and releasing harder and harder until I was practically chewing on her tit, drawing it up and as far off her chest as I could then forcing my face down into her massive breast flesh until all light and air was cut off and then just nipping and licking gently before switching to her right breast and continuing to work her tits harder and harder. Finally I managed with difficulty to get both nipples into my mouth at once and as I stroked and kneaded her boobs I suckled on both at once. Clara's arms snapped up to hold me tight to her chest as she crashed into an orgasm that left her trembling and weak.

I was just congratulating myself and thinking that that ought to hold her for a few minutes when I felt her hand caress the inside of my thigh.

"That felt so wonderful. I had no idea I could have an orgasm from having someone pay attention to my breasts like that. WOW! Now I want to do something special for you!"

Where did this energy come from? But, still, Press On!

"What did you have in mind?" I asked.

"Well, I understand that boys like it when girls put their mouths on them down there." Her hand fluttered over my crotch as she spoke.

"Well, yeah." I responded. "And boys like it if you use the sexy words. Do you know what it's called when you 'use your mouth down there'?" I asked.

"Blow job." she said faintly. "It's called a blow job! And I want to give you a blow job." Her voice strengthened as she repeated herself. Her voice now sounded confident and assured.

"I want you to sit on the edge of the bed here, watch me kneel between your legs and use my mouth on your cock and balls. I want you to feel me stroke your dick in my hand and lick the shaft up and down." Her voice was getting louder and more excited. The more she talked the more she seemed to get into it. "I want to see the look in your eyes as I swallow as much of your shaft into my throat as I can. I want to ...."

"Okay, stop talking about it or I'll waste a load on the bed sheet again. You sure picked up the sexy talk in a hurry Clara!"

'You know? I like the sexy talk." She exclaimed. "I could see the excitement in your eyes growing. That really gave me a rush, like I was in control. Come on, shift over here. I want to do this now!" And she grabbed my arm and pulled me into position.

Still holding my hand she stepped back from the bed. It was really the first chance I had had to see all of her since we had entered the room. The odd thing that struck me was that her toenails had polish on them. I don't know why that struck me but it did. No makeup, no fancy hair do, no fingernail polish but her toenails were perfect. Strange.

"I know my body isn't real well proportioned" Clara said ,misinterpreting my look. "My boobies are way too big for the rest of me. But I keep in shape. I like to exercise." She cuddled her tits in her arms. She could pillow them up under her face and practically bury herself in her boobs. "And I think some guys like girls with big boobies. Right Rich? And I have really big boobs!" Her voice was teasing as she stepped between my legs and pulled my head between her boobs.

Twisting her shoulders back and forth she battered me with her mammoth development for 20 or 30 seconds. It was completely dark in there! Her boobs brushed back and forth over my shoulders and covered my entire head with flesh to spare. Gasping, I pushed her back slightly so I could look up through the Grand Canyon of Clara's cleavage. Her eyes were bright with lust.

"Clara," I said in all honesty, "you have the biggest boobs I've ever imagined. And I think you like having me play with them as much as I like to play with them. Right?":

"You're right, Richie and I really thank you for letting me learn how much I enjoy all this! Now sit back and let me do something I've thought about and wasn't sure I would ever get a chance to do."

With that she slowly dropped to her knees between my legs, sensuously caressing my body with her tremendous tits as she did so.

Tenderly, she grasped my dick in her hand and lifted it up off my crotch. It did seem larger than before to me. A little bit more was extended from her hand as she brought her lips to it and gently kissed the tip. Both my cock and I twitched in response.

"I like your dick, Rich." She murmured just before she slipped the head into her mouth. My head fell back as I felt her tongue slip around the head of my cock.

"Oh, yes, nice. What a nice dick. Does it feel good when I lick the shaft like this? Yeah, I can tell it does. You tremble real nice when I suck just the head in and out like this, don't you?"

Her hand kept up the pace and she sucked each ball into her mouth for a moment and then she cradled them both in the palm of her left hand as she beat my meat with her other hand. Honest to God, my dick seemed to be about seven inches long! At least two inches longer than I'd ever been before!

" Ummm. Come on, honey. Grow bigger for Clara" she murmured. "Grow bigger for Clara. I want to suck out all the nice juice."

That weirdly strong tingle came back as Clara said this and over the next couple of minutes I could see and feel my dick slowly expand in her hand. What the hell was going on? As I watched in disbelief Clara gave my dick the kind of blow job that I'd dreamt of. Now she was using both hands to stroke my dick. And she had to if she wanted to hold all of it at once. Every once in a while she would take her hands off the shaft and try to take me into her throat. Each time she would get a little more but never quite all of it. The effect was thrilling. I was getting a first class blow job from a girl that had never done this before. Most of the guys I knew that had girlfriends complained that they would never really suck them. They just went through the motions. Clara was way past that! Her eyes were on mine as her face rode up and down my cock. They glittered with lust as she teased the tip of my cock head with her tongue tip.

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,186 Followers