Clara's Cleavage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,182 Followers

"God, honey, you're so big! I can't get you all in my mouth!" Clara exclaimed. "Do you like it when I rub you between my big titties. I can make you disappear in my cleavage. Watch! This is so sexy!" Clara hefted both jugs up and caught my cock between them. She eagerly rubbed them up and down against each other with my dick trapped between them.

"You like that don't you? I can feel your excitement building up. Look. Your big dick disappears between my boobies when I mash them together. Then, look, the head just pops out when I relax a little. So I can lick it." Her tongue darted out and circled the head of my shaft.

"Ohh, I like doing this so much. I can feel you throbbing in my mouth. Mmmmm. So nice, so big. See?"

Like I was watching anything else? This was the most exciting thing I'd ever seen. Clara could easily enfold my dick in her cleavage and was pounding her boobs up and down my shaft. The delicious soft pressure of those two mammoth pads of flesh was rapidly bringing me to a climax.

"No, no. You come in my mouth, honey." Just as I was about to blow off Clara dropped her phenomenal tits, and crammed my cock in her mouth. The suction she applied felt like it was going to suck my toenails into my feet and I came like a rocket!

With out missing a beat Clara caressed my balls, stroked my cock and, as my load started to diminish managed to swallow me right up so that her lips were pressed tight against my crotch. None of my cock shaft remained in sight as she swallowed and swallowed. The sensation on the head of my prick almost made me pass out it felt so good.

Exhausted, I tumbled back onto the bed and felt Clara crawl up next to me.

"That was really cool, Rich. I almost got off from watching you get off. And watching your dick between my breasts, whooo that was exciting but not as good as when you came in my mouth. I thought you'd never stop!" Clara was going at top speed again.

"Well, I'm glad you liked it because it was awfully terrific from my end too. Watching you work on my dick... you seemed to really enjoy it. But.. it seems like my dick got bigger."

"Well of course silly, everyone knows a guys dick gets bigger when they get excited. I take it as a compliment!"

"No, I mean... before tonight my dick was never more than, well, about 5 inches long. When you were giving me a blow job it seemed a lot bigger than that."

"Well , I didn't really notice. I was just so excited watching you get off. I liked that. A lot"

"Honey" Clara's voice turned soft and velvety. "I really got excited giving you that blow job." Her hand was caressing my chest lightly. "I really liked making you get all hot and bothered but it made me all hot and bothered too. Can we do me again, please?"

"Whoa, give me a minute to recuperate" I said. "I need to use the bathroom too. hang here while I freshen up."

I slipped down the hall. The party downstairs was still going strong. Glancing at the wall clock I noticed that only an hour and 10 minutes had gone by. Wow. All that sex in such a short time. As I relieved myself I confirmed my suspicion. My dick was bigger. Not much larger in it's now flaccid state but still noticeably larger.

As I stepped back into my room I paused after closing the door. Clara was in front of the full length mirror on the closet door.

She was looking at herself in the mirror and holding her breasts up. Not an easy task given how titanic the boobs were and how small her hands. Slowly she let them drop to their normal position. I was struck once more by how low on her chest they sat. It was probably what made it possible for her to have disguised their size. Exposed as they now were I would have bet that they would be impossible to hide. Yet Clara had done so for most of the school year and probably for a long time before that.

I stepped up behind her and placed my hands on her hips. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Oh just looking at myself." She replied. "I haven't really looked at myself in a long time. Do you really like my boobs? I mean, really?

"What makes you ask?" I wondered as I reached up from her hips and caressed the sides of her tits.

She didn't respond as I began to slowly knead the tips of her boobs, pulling at her nipples, rolling them between my fingers and then using my palms to try to press them back into Clara's body. This made great mounds of breast flesh splash out on the sides, the bottoms, the tops. I moved my hands in large arcs. Her boobs, when pressed down, overlapped her belly button almost to the top of her bush. When pressed together from the outside they extended out with a massive cleavage of at least 2 feet. When I put my hands between her breasts and pushed outward her nipples were a foot outside her rib cage and when I pressed upwards from the bottom of her breasts you could just see Clara's eyes peeking over the mountains of flesh in front of her. I still hadn't answered her and Clara's eyes were clouding over with lust as she sighed and moaned softly as I continued to manipulate her boobs. I slid one hand down and lightly fingered her moist pussy lips as I whispered in her ear.

"You have magnificent breasts. You have the largest breasts I've ever seen ... the largest I've ever imagined. You should be proud of your body. Most women would kill to be half as voluptuous as you are. Men would fight to get a date with you if they knew. If they could see even a hint of what you've shown me. Why do you ask?", I repeated.

"I've always had really big boobies." She said. "When they started to become really big I was 14 and Mom started to help me dress to hide them. Mom always told me that boys would cause trouble for me if they knew how big my boobies were and so I've always hid them. Until tonight. When I saw those pictures and realized that guys really like big boobies I wanted to know if you would like mine. I guess I always have felt embarrassed by my big tits. Mom is pretty flat chested and I think she was uncomfortable with how fast I developed. My Aunt Helen had pretty big tits, I think. Maybe if Mom had bigger boobs...oohhh, that feels so good when you squeeze 'em like that. Don't stop now. I think Mom and Aunt Helen had a big fight. They haven't spoken in years. I wonder where she is?"

She twisted around in my arms. Her arms went around my waist and she snuggled her immense tits against my lower chest. Looking down, it was a vista of cleavage and breast flesh rising in mammoth swells.

She went on. "I heard Mom and Aunt Helen fighting about me when I was about 11 years old. It was weird, Aunt Helen told Mom that she only had to look at me to see my potential and Mom told her that she'd never help her and to get out."

"Anyway Mom told me a couple of years ago that while I have a lot of potential that I would have to wait till I was a lot older to begin witch training. And that was the pretty much the end of it. And I think maybe Mom should have talked to me more about boys and girls. I've always been afraid of what boys would say if they saw me in a dress or bathing suit. And the girls I've known are always so giggly and everyone talks about sex but I don't think nearly anyone I know has done it.

"But boy, if I had known how good it could feel to have my big nips sucked... and how tingly I get all over when you knead my breasts, ungh, yessss like that ...and the quiver that shoots right to my cunny when I twist my nips up tight like this, ungh, I, think...I think..... OOHHH yes GOD that feels so good.. I...think.. I know I would have done this a lot more. Now that I know how good this feels I feel like I could want to do it all the time!"

She lifted up one huge breast while drawing my head down to meet her nipple.

"I could... God, it seems like I can come just from having you suck my tits. They feel so good. Come on, lets do it again." and with that she started groping for my slowly reviving cock.

Using my dick as a handle she gently drew me to the bed and sat on the edge. "I want you on top of me this time," she murmured. She was looking me right in the eyes as she gently drew the head of my cock into her mouth and sucked lightly for a moment. "I'm so hot for you, baby. I want to feel your big dick in my cunt. I really love your big dick!"

And it was a big dick! This morning my piss hard-on had extended, maximum, 5 inches from my crotch. Now Clara was just able to hold all of my cock in both hands. It looked to be about 9 inches long. And considerably thicker, too.

"Ohh, what a pretty dick. Grow bigger for Clara, baby, grow bigger for Clara! I need your big dick inside me."

I groaned out loud as a tremendous rush went thru my body and centered in my crotch. I knew what I was going to see even as I watched in awe as my dick continued to grow in Clara's grasp. It didn't swell up like a balloon but as Clara kept stroking, with each stroke it seemed my dick grew a little thicker, a little longer as the rapture rose, crested and subsided. It was all I could do to avoid coming. My toes gripped the rug and my fingernails dug into the palms of my hands as I concentrated on not blowing another load in Clara's face.

By the time Clara fell back onto the bed she was holding a dick that would have put most porn stars to shame. It was almost a foot long I guessed and so thick that Clara's fingers only just met her thumb where before they had easily overlapped.

"Oh, Rich," Clara moaned, "Fuck my cunt with your pretty, pretty, dick. Slide it right up into my hot wet cunt. I need to feel you deep inside me. Fuck me. Fuck me, now!"

She was lying on the bed, with one hand still on my cock while the other stroked up and down the well lubricated slot between her legs. There was no mistaking the drops of wetness that clung to her sparse bush and the slick moistness of her cunt lips. Clara was one hot and ready woman!

Her amazing tits continued to quiver and shake as she stroked herself and kept tugging on my dick to get me into position between her legs. Feeling the incredible rush finally start to fade I clambered onto my knees between her legs.

Settling onto my haunches, I grasped the shaft of my dick and stroked myself two or three times. I was definitely the proud owner of one big dick! Clara was watching me with half closed eyes as she continued to fondle her cunt and now to twist and pull on her nipples as well.

"Come on honey," she whimpered. "I want to feel you fuck me now. Stop teasing me. Give Clara what she needs. Push that great big hard dick into me! Do you like to watch me suck my nips? That turns you on doesn't it? See how big I can make 'em! I love the way this makes me feel. It would feel better if you did it. Here, you suck my other one. But give me that dick!"

She sounded, and looked, desperate and I didn't want to keep her waiting. Watching as she chewed on her right nipple while still attending to her own dripping snatch and twisting her other nipple was one of the most erotic things I could imagine seeing.

I leaned forward and slowly slotted my cock head between the lips of her cunt. The moan of happiness that she let out made my spine shiver. "More, more, more, please, Rich, now more." she begged.

As soon as my dick head moved between her lips hers hands jumped to my waist and she tried to pull me further into her. Her hands plucked and twitched as she writhed before me. Her eyes were shut tight and her mouth was locked in a grimace as I slowly fed her another fraction of an inch and then another and then one more.

"Quit teasing me you bastard!" Clara shouted in frustration. "You got me all hot and bothered. You better make me feel real good. Give me more! I want to feel it deep inside me. Come ON. FUCK ME!" She was really screaming now.

Her hips started to buck up and down, trying to clench more of my shaft in her hot cunt.

"You want more, huh?" I teased. "Why should I give you more? Do you deserve more?"

"Yes. Yes. Please. Give me what I need. PLEASE! Suck on my big boobs. You like them. See how big my nipples have gotten. Won't you suck them for me?" She pleaded. Her nipples were spiked out almost an inch. Her aureole were puffed up off the breast almost like small tits themselves.

"All right, push 'em together for me so I can suck both nipples at the same time. You know how much you like that, Clara. That's it, push 'em together real tight."

Clara pressed her whopping, gargantuan breasts together as hard as she could and managed to rub both nipples together. "Please, I really need to feel you suck on my big nipples, suck me hard." she begged.

I leaned forward and took both her nipples between my lips and teeth.

"God, you bastard, that feels so incredible," Clara panted. "You know I love that. Hard, you bastard, suck hard! And feed me that cock!"

As I continued to suck and chew on both tits I slowly crammed my dick further and further into Clara tight, hot snatch.

"FUCK YES!! YES!! YES!!" Clara was pulling on my butt with both hands trying to speed up my thrust but I refused to be hurried. "Ugh, ugh, ugh, now, more, more, more, harder. FUCK!! FUCK!! OH GOD!!

As I finally reached the bottom of my stroke Clara legs which had been trying to climb up my back shot straight out and she grabbed both heels and pulled her legs almost flat on the bed. Her pelvis slammed up and down as she let out the most horrendous shriek!

"THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT" She cried in cadence with her pelvic thrusts. "I'M COMING. I'M COMING."

"SO DEEP, SOO GOOD. DON'T STOP, NEVER STOP. MORE, MORE MORE MOREMOREMOREMORE. OH OH OH GOD GOD I'M STILL COMING ARRGGHH."

Clara was totally out of control. Her face was tight and flushed, she was pulling her legs back so far it looked like she could tuck her heels behind her ears, her breasts were crushed into my face so hard I couldn't breathe and her abdomen was knotting up with one orgasmic spasm after another. I didn't even try to move. I just held on for dear life. My dick was pushed as far up her as I could get it and I felt like she was trying to snap it off inside her. Finally, after several frenetic minutes Clara started to calm down.

"Christ that was incredible," She exclaimed. "I felt like the whole world was melting. That was... unbelievable."

"You okay?" I asked.

"Boy, howdy, yeah! WOW!! I've never imagined it could be like that. And you're still hard and inside me aren't you? I can feel you. Can you feel this?"

As she spoke I felt a definite clenching around my dick.

"Yeah. I can feel that. Can you feel this?" I teased as I slowly withdrew until only the head of my dick was still within Clara lips.

"Oh, Rich." A shudder went thru Clara as I backed out. "That feels... that long stroke! It just makes me feel all melty."

I slid slowly back into her. Then out again. Then, more quickly into her. Stopping at full thrust I ground my pelvis against her making my huge glans move around inside Clara's hot clenching snatch.

"OH RICHIE. You make me feel so good. Please don't stop!"

Stop? I wasn't going to stop until I'd fucked Clara blind!

Resting atop the wonderful soft shelf of Clara's boobs I stroked and pushed, slid deep inside and pulled almost all the way out only to cram my dick as far up her pussy as possible. I could feel her nipples harden again as her desire rekindled and built higher and higher. I was giving her full length strokes and trying to ride up on her so that her clit was being heavily stimulated by my thick hard shaft.

"Suck on your own tits, Clara." I ordered. "I know you like to feel your fantastic tits sucked while I fuck deep into your cunt. And it turns me on to see you do it! Suck 'em hard."

Clara looked up at me with smoldering eyes and she used both hands to cup her giant left tit to her mouth. "You love to watch me play with my big tits don't you Rich? I know you had no idea how massive my tits were when you asked me out. Were you surprised to find out how immense they are?" She was nipping and licking at her nipple as she talked. The look in her eyes was one of incredible excitement. She seemed to really enjoy talking dirty to me. She was teasing me and I was loving it!

"See how they shimmy and bounce when you slam your big dick into my hot cunt?" she let her tit slip out of her mouth and we both watched as they bounced and rebounded from the pounding I was giving her. At the apex of their bounce Clara's face almost disappeared except for her sparkling, coquettish eyes. "I love the look you get in your eyes when you watch me. It turns me on seeing you get all hot watching my jumbo boobs, Rich. I had no idea it was so much fun to tease and flaunt. I really thank you for turning me on to this. Oh, yes. Fuck me hard! I love that. Are you going to come soon Rich. Ungh. Ungh. I hope you can hold out. I feel like, oh, yes. Let me twist my nipples. YES, YES, GOD DAMN THAT FEELS SO GOOD YOU BASTARD I'm coming coming, coming. YES GOD GOD GOD!"

"Lets do it doggie style" I gasped. I had been pounding away and was just about on the verge of coming. I figured a change of position would give me a chance to catch my breath and calm down a bit so I could last longer.

I slid my dick free of Clara's grasping snatch and watched as she scrambled to her hands and knees. Her breasts almost brushed the bed sheets as she looked over her shoulder and wiggled her butt at me. "C'mon Rover", she giggled. "I'm your hot and horny bitch. You can't stop 'till you make me cum again."

I quickly moved into position and as I slid my cock head into her pussy from behind Clara slammed her hips back at me.

"JESUS, THAT'S DEEP" She shrieked. "I LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE IT." She emphasized each statement with a harder and harder thrust. She was nearly pushing me off the bed!

Clara slumped down, resting her head on the bed, crushing her monstrous breasts between her chest and the bed. Then she bounced up and placed her hands, palm up on the bed under her breasts and dropped her shoulders back down.

"You really like to squeeze your nipples? Don't you?" I asked.

"It feels so good. You are going so deep inside me this way I feel like I could just fuck like this all night long." She moaned. "I love to pull on my nipples. It's almost as good as when you suck and chew on them. Oh God. Here I go. Here I go. GO. GO. GOD OH GOD FUCK ME FUCK ME DON'T STOP YES...YES... YES.

I was right behind her. As Clara crashed into another orgasm my cock started to pulse and shoot deep inside her. Burst after burst shot deep into Clara's snatch as she moaned and pleaded for more. I felt like every organ in my body was melting and squirting out my cock into Clara's hot sucking snatch.

Finally, with a groan I collapsed onto Clara's back and we slid together onto the bed with my wilting dick still trapped in her pussy.

"I think I've died and gone to heaven" I said as I lay on top of her. I was exhausted. Four times in one night. Must be some kind of record for the frat house.

"I know I've seen God. Several times!" She replied. "Now roll off me. I have to sneak to the bathroom and clean up a little. I'm past dripping!"

With that she wriggled out from under me and was out the door before I could stop her. Several minutes passed and just as I was getting concerned she was back closing the door quickly behind her.

"No one saw me." She grinned at me. "But it was a close thing! What would your frat brothers say if they knew you had a girl in your room?"

Most of them wouldn't have believed it, I thought. If I told them it was Clara most wouldn't want to think about it. Unless they could see her as I could see her now, with out her disguises in place. Clara serenely strolled across the room and stood again in front of the mirror. She seemed, oh, more confident now. She was standing looking at her reflection, slowly pivoting from one side to the other.

"What do you see?" I asked.

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,182 Followers