Clara's Country Kitchen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eclare
eclare
1,102 Followers

"David, you may begin."

David kicked off his slippers and peeled off his bathrobe. He was naked. There was my first revelation on the road to self discovery.

I was jealous.

Was he ever built! He wasn't even hard. Lucky bastard.

David stepped behind Hannah. She undid her bathrobe belt as David pulled the robe from her shoulders.

My eyes bugged out.

What a piece of girl candy stood in front of me. I could feel my eyes watering as I took in the vision.

Dressed in only black high heeled shoes and orange stay-up stockings Hannah slowly pirouetted before me. She was completely shaven below. Pussy lips hung proudly from her. Her small breasts were capped with smallish areola and nipples painted in the same orange as her glistening lips. They appeared as candies waiting to be licked. Hannah's legs were slender yet shapely, her bum small, firm, tight. Her belly was flat. I could see that her arms were slender yet well toned. Graceful hands tapered to long fingernails painted a matching bright orange.

I could feel my heart pounding and my cock throbbing as she flashed me a seductive smile. Pearly white teeth glistened through shimmering orange lipstick. She fluttered her black eyelashes over her bright green eyes.

It was a damn good thing that I was restrained. I would have pounced on that lovely creature in a heartbeat.

"Isn't she lovely?" Clara asked rhetorically.

"Sh-she's beautiful," I barely managed to get out.

I watched complexly transfixed as Hannah's right hand and orange fingernails slowly moved from between her breasts, down her flat belly, across her navel, lower, and lower until her long fingernails found her clit. I looked up to her eyes to discover she had been gazing at mine the whole time. Slowly two fingers rotated on her clitoris and her lips parted with a breathy "Ahhh."

I could feel the strap across my chest tighten as my breath deepened. It felt very warm in the room again.

Clara leaned into my left ear and said in a low voice, "Michael we mustn't lose control here."

Lose control? I was going to lose my load if Hannah kept that up.

Clara flipped the tabletop to horizontal again. I heard the click as I strained by neck up to keep staring at Hannah.

"Hannah, please come and get up onto the table with Mr. Webb."

Yes! She's going to fuck me. Yes. Yes. Yes. Please Clara make it happen. Make it happen now.

Hannah climbed up onto the table .She straddled me on her hands and knees without touching me, looking straight down from above. I could smell her. She smelled of sweet orange. Her eyes glistened as she bit her lower lip. My hips were straining against the straps. I needed to her to put my cock into her pussy which was just inches away.

"Hannah would you please kiss Mr. Webb."

She lowered her mouth to mine. Soft sensuous lips met mine. She swept her pouted lips from side to side across mine. She was divine. I could feel perspiration building on my forehead as she broke the kiss. Her waxy lipstick clung to my lips. I wanted her lips back on mine.

"Hannah please move forward so that Mr. Webb can see your precious pussy."

She slid forward straddling my head with her knees. Soft pussy lips glistened with moisture above me. I took a deep breath. I could smell her aroma. My head was swimming. Two orange fingernails parted her soft pussy lips and I could see fresh pinkness inside. My neck strained upwards to get closer. To taste. To smell. To kiss. My face was like steel relentlessly drawn to a magnet. My fists were clenched, my whole body was writhing, my cock was pulsing.

"Michael, lay your head back down and exercise some self-control."

With my eyes blinking and my nostrils flaring with each heavy breath my mind processed Clara's request. I listened to reason and slowly returned my head to the tabletop. I could feel my blood raging through my head.

"Michael, I'm going to ask Hannah to press her vaginal opening onto your nose. Will you be able to keep enough self-control to keep your mouth closed and your tongue inside as she does it?"

I had to think for a moment.

I nodded and croaked, "Yes." I really wasn't sure.

"Alright then Hannah, go ahead. You will have to hold your breath Michael as she does it."

Hannah slowly lowered her pussy towards me. Two orange fingernails kept her lips parted. With each deep breath I could smell more and more of her musky, sweet arousal. I took a deep breath and she was on me. Her pussy was soft and slippery as her soft skin slid onto my nose. My eyes were watering as I tried to focus in on her engorged clit riding on the bridge of my nose. She ground herself side to side before lifting off.

I gasped for breath. My nostrils were filled with her juices. She was intoxicating. I was drooling. My head was spinning. My cock was so stiff, if someone just looked at it I'd start squirting.

"Very well done Michael. You've shown very good control," Clara said in my ear.

Good control? She was putting me through torture. I was starting to understand what the term sadist really meant.

"Okay come on off Hannah." She slid off the table. I gazed at her as Clara lifted the table to near vertical again and clicked into place.

David was standing with an enormous hard-on.

"Hannah, let Mr. Webb see what an excellent cocksucker you are."

Hannah knelt down in front of David. She flashed me another sultry smile as she grabbed a hold of David's dick with her right hand. Her orange fingernails barely made it around his shaft. My cock was pointing straight at them. They were no more than four feet away.

Hannah eased her mouth onto David's cock. He sighed, placing his hands on the back of his hips, tilted his head backwards and arched his back. He moaned. She moaned pumping him while drawing her head up and down his shaft.

I was so fucking jealous of that bastard. My senses were overwhelmed with her. Her lipstick glazed my mouth. Her arousal dripped from my nostrils. My cock was straining, but I could not move. One touch and I would have covered them both with cum from where I was.

I was angry. Enraged! I was the one that was tied up. Teased to cruelty. He was already fucking lucky enough to be born with a huge pecker. Now he's getting Hannah -- my Hannah! - to suck him off. I wanted to kill him. I wanted to rape her. Fuck, I was pissed! My chest was heaving. I was struggling to get out of the restraints. I wanted to jamb his fat cock up Clara's ass and jamb mine into Hannah's sweet pussy instead. The one that was still dripping off the end of my nose. That fucking cunt, I wanted...

"Calm yourself Michael. Don't lose control."

I turned my head to look at Clara. My jaw was clenched. I was hyperventilating.

I looked back at the two of them. She was obviously loving it as much as he was. Lose control? Fuck.

I continued breathing. And watching.

Clara was right. I was losing control. I was supposed to be the adult, as she said. Instead I turned into an animal. She played me like a puppet on a string. Fuck her. What a cruel bitch.

As I watched David's eyes roll around his head I realized that Clara was absolutely right. She was right all along. She was absolutely right and I was wrong.

This was a journey of self discovery. My emotions or maybe my hormones had taken me over. I was no longer the guy that was appreciative of a fine meatloaf dinner. I was a twisted parody of my own self, gnashing on a table. Was this the real me? Can I see the real me?

My eyes watered as I watched the sex act in front of me.

I wasn't going to be that animal. I didn't want to be that animal. Although my cock was purple and ready to explode I needed to disassociate myself from my body.

And just like that I did.

It was as if I was suddenly hovering over my own body. It was as if I were looking down at my tied up body, watching myself watching Hannah sucking off David, with Clara and her massive bosom and straight black hair at my side watching, guiding the entire proceeding.

I saw the pathetic creature that I was, straining at the restraints, lusting for Hannah. Unable to move.

It was surreal.

My reverie was suddenly broken when Clara flipped the table back into horizontal position. Click.

"Hannah, please come up onto the table and kiss Mr. Webb." She did as asked and climbed up, straddling me again on all fours, and again not even brushing my cock. I could feel wetness from my pre-cum on my scrotum. Her orange lipstick was smeared. Her mascara was running. Hannah was looking me straight in the eye. Oh how I wanted her to just sit on my cock. I needed her to.

"David please come up onto the table too. Fuck Hannah from behind."

I could feel David's weight moving the table. His hands reached around Hannah's waist. Hannah kept her gaze on me.

Hannah bent down and kissed me softly. I nearly melted. My hips again were straining to get into Hannah before David did.

She broke the kiss and while focused on my eyes whispered, "He's going to fuck me for you Mr. Webb. He's going to fuck m...agghhh!"

Hannah's eyes expanded to double the size. Then her arms collapsed, her head landing next to my left ear. Her candy nipples were pressed into my chest. I could feel two hard lumps surrounded by firm flesh. I was writhing.

"Ah...fuck...agghh....big., so big...gghhrr!"

She was snorting into my ear. I could feel David pushing into Hannah. Her forehead was hitting my temple with every thrust. She was sweating, hyperventilating. She tried to kiss me but missed my mouth and her body jerked forward. I could see David's face red, contorting. His chest was heaving as he slammed into Hannah.

"Do not cum you two. Do you hear me? Do you understand me?" Clara commanded.

David's red face painfully nodded up and down. I could feel Hannah's forehead sliding up and down my left temple. "Yes," she barely gasped. David kept pounding her with his massive cock. Hannah was drooling on my shoulder.

I was an animal again. I was overcome by lust. I needed relief, just one touch. Just one.

I saw Clara massive jugs swaying as she walked around to the other side of the table. Suddenly the fingers on my right hand were filled with wet warmth. Sticky. Runny. Soft.

Clara's face was next to my right ear. Hannah's was on the left, moaning.

"Rub me. Finger me Michael."

I did. Two fingers effortlessly slipped into Clara's pussy as I watched David's face grimace.

Clara moaned in my ear too. Her hot breath tickled my ear. I could feel her fingers on my balls. She was gently squeezing them. Rubbing. Fondling.

My chest was heaving against Hannah's breast. Just one touch. Just one! My heart was beating a mile to the minute. I could feel Clara's clit was rubbing against my palm. I couldn't take this anymore. I was about to explode. Please just touch my cock!

"Hannah, David. When you are both just ready to orgasm I want you to move up so that your genitals are right over Mr. Webb's face. David I want your balls hitting his chin."

Clara stroked my forehead pushing my hair back. "Keep control Michael, just keep in control."

Keep in control? I was about to lose my mind!

Hannah's stretched wet cunt with David's pulsing cock buried inside were inches from my face. I could smell their combined arousal. They were glistening. Slick as his cock slid in and out of her.

I strained my eyes to look up to Hannah's. Her green eyes were like burning glass. Her whole torso was red. A drop of sweat was hanging from her right candy nipple.

Clara kept rubbing my balls. My fingers never stopped inside her.

"Stop before you come. David I want you to be so close that when you feel Hannah's contractions you will come too. Stop when you get there. Hannah, don't come yet."

David stopped right away.

Hannah's chest was heaving. Her clit was engorged, an inch from my nose. She was gleaming with sweat. I was overwhelmed by their combined arousals.

"Michael. This is it. This is what it's all about. Here you find yourself. Michael you are in control now." She was brushing my hair. "Do you understand?"

"Yes," I gurgled. I really didn't.

"Good. Michael. You are in control now. But you have to decide. You have to decide something very important. In your answer you will find yourself."

Huh?

"Either lick Hannah's clit to make her and David come, or don't do it and say to Hannah 'Hannah suck my cock'". It's either one or the other. Either you come tonight or the two kids. Not both. You decide. You are in control. Either them or you."

Four sets of lungs were gasping for air, otherwise the room was silent.

Time stopped.

I didn't know what to do.

Hannah whispered with desperation in her sweaty face, "Please let me come Mr. Webb."

My cock which was probably black with anger was clearly voting the other way.

"Either lick her clit or tell her to suck you off Michael. You are in control. Decide now. It's either them or you. Not both."

My mind suddenly went calm. Then like a ripple in still water arising from nowhere, with no pebble tossed, nor a wind blowing, my mind was made up.

I licked her clit.

On the fifth lick she came violently. Then David came too. His sperm and Hannah's juices where dribbling down my chin, cheek and neck. The whole table shook as their bodies convulsed together. They were both beet red gnashing at the air. Hannah's nose was running, bubbling in one nostril. I only became aware of sound again as Clara's own contractions flexed on my fingers. The three of them were groaning, gasping for air.

I felt Clara's fingers leave my balls and grab a hold of my cock. She squeezed it tight.

Then she pumped it.

On the fourth pump I came like I'd never come before in my life. Everything went grey as my body jerked against the restraints and the combined weight of the three bodies on me. When I was able to refocus again I saw cum hanging from Hannah's left ear.

Panting, I turned to Clara. "You said one or the other." I slipped my fingers out from inside her.

Grinning, she kissed me on the cheek, "You made your choice." She kissed me again but this time on the lips.

I still needed air. We all did.

"Once you made your choice, control came back to me."

My heart was thumping. I could see Hannah's titties rising up and down with each breath, the sight interrupted only by her flat belly flexing in and out. She was looking down at me like an animal that just caught it's prey.

"My choice was to reward your good decision. You did well Michael."

My cum dripped off of Hannah's ear onto her left tit, then slid down and stopped next to her candy nipple.

"I didn't know it was a test Clara!" my heart was still thumping.

"It wasn't a test Michael. I had the privilege of watching you find yourself. I see the result. You are a good man. You are a kind man. You are not selfish. Your heart is bigger than your dick. And please believe me Michael, that is a rarity in a man."

Hannah and David peeled themselves from me. As they did, his cock slipped out and a stream of his cum and her juices dribbled from her puss onto my chest. Clara rubbed it all into my chest hairs, smiling.

She kissed me and whispered, "Can we get rid of the kids now?" Before I could answer she lowered her lips back onto mine.

I nodded through the kiss.

Clara lifted then turned her head, holding me tightly, "Goodnight kids. Thank you very much. You both did very, very well. Thank you so much. I'll see you in the morning. I'll look after Mr. Webb from now on. Goodnight. Thanks." She kissed me again.

I needed to get out of the restraints and off the table. I needed to get my brain back in order.

Before I could say anything, she said, "How about a nice cup of tea?"

"Oh, that sounds wonderful." I paused for a second then added, "But can you untie me first?"

She giggled. I watched her bare bum and pendulous breasts swaying as she bobbed in and around, over and under, untying me. It was a surreal moment. I was covered in cum, pinned to a table, I'd nearly had a coronary and this naked Asian woman was all polite as if nothing untoward had happened.

It was nice to be free again. Another revelation. I rubbed my wrists. The fingers on my right hand smelled of Clara. She smiled at me as she caught me licking my fingers.

I don't think I was ever happier.

"Wow Clara, this tea is incredible. What kind is it?" We sat down naked on the wingback chairs.

"Da Hong Pao, Red Robe Oolong. It's one of the famous Chinese teas."

"And these cookies are fabulous. They look like something that is store bought but I know they aren't."

She smiled as she cuddled a little closer to me kissing me on the cheek. "It's my Viennese grandmother's recipe. They're called flaky layers and are made with potato and homemade cranberry jam."

"Potato? Unbelievable."

We watched the fire for a moment.

I asked Clara what her last name was. She answered, "Bo. Bee, ohh."

"You're kidding me," I said, "you're name is Clara Bo?"

"You got it." she answered with a smile.

"And you run a mantrap." I said grinning.

With a chuckle and a twinkle in her eye she said, "Basically yes, but with a bit more hoop-la."

She was something else. "Kiss me again," I whispered.

She came across and we cuddled together in a single wingback chair in front of the fire for a while longer. Clara's black hair was splayed out around her shoulders and mine as she kissed me softly on the neck and cheek. "Clara will you sleep with me in the Blue Room tonight?"

"Let's have a shower first."

I woke up in the middle of the night with Clara curled up in my arms, her back pressed against my chest. She wiggled her bum against my hard cock. I kissed her cheek. She rolled onto her back and pulled me towards her. Our lips met. We kissed. She pulled me on top of her as she opened up her legs.

"Make love to me Michael," she whispered in my ear.

We did. Silently. Softly. Until we were both spent. Afterwards she kissed me and curled back into my chest. "Thank you," she whispered. I kissed her cheek and gave her a squeeze.

"I have a confession to make," she whispered after a few moments.

"Oh?"

"I've never slept with any of my guests before." I just cuddled her a little closer.

Sometime later during the night I half remembered, or perhaps imagined, or perhaps dreamed that Clara was straddled above me again. That she kissed me tenderly and whispered, "Don't leave me Michael."

Sometime later, again not sure if it was a recollection, imagination or a dream, Clara whispered in my ear, "Stay Michael."

I woke up to the unmistakable sound of a snowplow clearing a parking lot. Clara was nowhere to be found and neither was my bathrobe. It was nine thirty in the morning and bright and sunny outside. I was expected at noon at my brother's house. That was two hours away under perfect driving conditions. I had to get going.

The restaurant was a hive of activity as was the kitchen. I didn't see Clara, or David or Hannah. I asked the woman that seemed to be in charge where Clara was but she didn't know.

"There isn't a bill for the Blue Room," she said.

I handed her my debit card. "It's eight hundred bucks."

Someone had cleaned most of the snow off my car. I stowed away my laptop, started up the engine then cleaned the last of the snow off my windscreen. I turned around to find Clara standing in front of me hidden within a parka, holding a shovel.

"You're leaving?" She had a forlorn look in her eyes.

"I'm afraid I have to Clara."

She dropped the shovel and hugged me with both arms. As I kissed her I noticed that tears had welled up her eyes.

"When will you be back?"

"Soon Clara Bo. Very soon."

She hugged me again and said, "You're a good man Michael Webb."

As I drove down the highway I couldn't come up with a single reason why I couldn't run my stupid IT business from Carlisle. I couldn't wait to be back with Clara.

eclare
eclare
1,102 Followers