Clara's Lesson

Story Info
Some lessons are harder to learn than others.
4.5k words
4.32
143.1k
55
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clara was drunk. She lay sprawled on the bed; her skirt crumpled and pulled up to her panty line, her blouse was half open revealing that she wasn’t wearing a bra.

Even in a drunken stupor she was quite beautiful. Her long golden hair cascaded over her rounded flushed cheeks, her pouty little lips were pursed like a cupid’s bow and she was making little sucking noises in her drink induced sleep.

Her long slender body even as rumpled as it was quite delectable to look at, Clara had a dancer’s legs, Venus’s waist and an ass that every cheerleader in country wanted to claim as their own, it was pert, firm and it sure as hell didn’t wobble when she walked!

Clara is my niece. Or rather she is my wife Amy’s niece. A 18 almost 19 year old piece of hot ass sprawled on my marital bed and she was as drunk as the proverbial skunk.

I was glad Amy was away for the weekend, she’d be livid if she ever found out that I’d let Clara get into such a state but how was I to know the little bitch would swipe a $100 from my wallet and hit the town’s bars and get so drunk she had had to be sent home in a cab by a concerned bartender?

I hadn’t wanted to have Clara over, I know how much trouble she is for her Mom Louise but Amy would insist.

“Louise needs a break from her,” she said to me when I protested, “It’s only for a couple of weeks, I’ll be there most of the time, but you’ll have to watch over her for the first weekend, you know I have to go to the conference in Reno, it was booked months ago, come on Kyle, she’s your niece too.”

Only by marriage I wanted to say but Amy insisted and I gave in. My wife can be very persuasive when she wants to be. We’ve been married for six years and she can still wind me around her little finger.

I’m actually five years young than Amy, 35 to her 40 but let me tell you that doesn’t make any difference in the bedroom or the boardroom. I love Amy to bits and I know she loves me.

Clara was beginning to slide off the bed to the floor so I was forced to lean over her, put my hands under her armpits and push her further up the bed. She groaned, her breath was sour with whiskey and gin. Her blouse which was already straining over her tits popped its last three buttons and I found myself looking down at a pair of unfettered and free teenage tits.

I was angry with Clara, not only angry, I was downright furious. Life was tough enough without having to deal with a hot in the pants little slut who couldn’t take her liquor and thought that it was real easy playing at being a grownup. Didn’t she know that for every action there is a consequence? The little bitch needed teaching a lesson, one she wouldn’t forget in a hurry.

The idea slowly formed in my head as I looked at her rising and falling breasts. I began to smile. Clara was so drunk she had no idea where she was right at the moment, so drunk she probably didn’t even know she was back home already. She certainly had no idea where her bedroom was because she had staggered into the house and crawled up the stairs and flopped herself down on mine and Amy’s bed which pissed me no end.

It wasn’t that difficult to carry her to my car, she’s not very heavy even though she is tall and leggy and I’m pretty fit, I run several miles a day and go to the gym three or four times a week. I look younger than I am which can be a bonus; even Clara told me I was “hot” for an Uncle which made both me and Amy laugh out loud.

I found a cheap and seedy motel near to the bar that my niece had been drinking in. I knew which bar she had last been in because the cab driver had told me.

I had been so embarrassed I hadn’t known what to say, I mean how would you feel if you opened your front door and standing there was a cab driver, holding up your extremely drunk teenage niece whilst looking at you as if you were to blame! You’d want the world to open up and swallow you whole, I certainly did!

The motel receptionist didn’t even bat an eye when I asked for a room; he just took the money and gave me the keys.

I parked the car right outside the door to my room which was on the ground floor and a few minutes later Clara was sprawled on the motel’s double bed and I was locking the door and drawing the curtains.

She was still completely out, drunk to the world but I knew her body would be responsive. I didn’t bother undressing her, her tits were still hanging out of her top and the rest of her clothes were rumpled and soiled from her drinking sessions. I turned all the lights down really low and got down to the task at hand.

Clara’s tits were firm to the touch, I began to massage them, using both my hands to cup, roll, and stroke the soft milky flesh. Very slowly they began to come to life. Her nipples began to mottle and I leaned over and began to lick them, slowly, letting my tongue roll around and around the soft pink areole, tasting her flesh which magically came to life under my tender ministrations.

Her chest rose and fell but her breaths were deeper and I knew she was becoming aroused even though she was drunk, her body was responding. She’d start to wake up soon but she’d still be drunk, she’d think it was a dream, she wouldn’t recognise me, of that I was sure, mainly because it was so dark, but also because of how wrecked she was.

I know how alcohol can scramble your brain cells, I used to be a Marine and we know how to drink ourselves into oblivion and the amount of booze my niece had put away, she’d be lucky if she remembered her name less who fucked her!

I turned my licking into sucking, increasing the pressure on each of her rosebud nipples, sucking them gently at first and then increasing the suction until I heard the first groan come from her lips.

“Wha…” her voice was slurred and she moaned. Hits tits which had been pink were now red swollen buds of delicious pain and pleasure.

“Bet you’re wet down below!” I whispered in a disguised throaty voice, “Shall we see how wet you are you dirty little bar tramp?”

I pushed a hand under her panties crotch and began to probe her slit which was wet and throbbing to the touch. Her legs instinctively parted and she jerked, let out another little moan and I felt her juices saturate my fingers.

My drunken little slut of a niece was getting off on what I was doing to her a lot quicker than I expected!

With one swift pull, Clara’s panties were around her ankles. I could feel my cock stirring lustfully in my pants, and I had to take several deep breaths as I parted her long smooth legs and let my head lower itself into that hot slutty wetness below.

She gurgled and bucked against my face, and I began to lick with steady even strokes, pushing those swollen dripping cunt lips hard, finding the tiny nub of her clit and pressing it hard with my tongue, making her jerk on the bed as waves of pleasure shot through her body.

Her juices were flowing and she tasted real good, and I could have probably made her come just by eating her cunt but I wanted the little slut to sweat and so I only took her to the edge, stopping before she could orgasm.

Her eyes were open now but they were unfocused, she looked confused and she was still very drunk but her body was definitely on fire. I was used to the dimness of the room by now but she wasn’t.

I unzipped my jeans and seconds later I was straddling Clara’s face. Her eyes seemed to cross as she looked confusedly at my swollen cock and heavy balls only inches away from her line of blurred vision.

“Open your mouth wide you little slut!” I barked the order at her, she jerked in shock, startled by voice but she obeyed instantly, her mouth shot open and I swiftly guided my hot moist cock between her parted lips.

She looked surprised but I felt her mouth start to spasm over my cock, and she began to suck it without having to be told what to do. Her mouth rippled over my hot throbbing shaft and I felt her hands move from where they had been laying floppily next to her recently stupored body, and they gripped my buttocks, and she began to move her head back and forth on my cock.

It was an incredible sensation; Clara’s mouth was like a wide hot gaping cavern that was begging to be filled. I marvelled that my slut of a niece could accommodate my swollen engorged cock with such ease but she was so drunk and relaxed, every muscle in her body was elastic and floppy.

I began to thrust into her mouth to see what would happen, she gagged slightly as I expected but she moved her head further back on the pillow and very soon my cock was going further and further down her throat until my balls were slapping against her chin in a steady rhythm.

She let out a groan when I slid out of her mouth without cumming.

“Do…doan…don’t sto…stop!” she slurred but I ignored her.

Once again I spread her legs wide, positioning my cock in line with her flaming red and very wet cunt. My little niece had a nicely shaven pussy, I had noticed that when I had been eating her earlier on but I noticed it more with the tip of my dripping cock about to make contact with her pulsating cunt lips.

I began to push inside her, she was well lubricated but I was big and Clara let out a strained groan and tried to move away from the pressure that was building up inside her.

I decided that being gentle with Clara wasn’t an option. So I thrust real hard, grabbing her hips simultaneously, my cock met next to no resistance, she certainly wasn’t a virgin and she let a little scream, her eyes shot wide open and then she squeezed them shut instantly, reflex probably but I was inside her so suddenly it took me by surprise, I was all the way up to my throbbing eager balls and I felt her cunt contract over my cock, almost immediately.

“OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!” she wailed and bucked hard against me in both protest and pleasure and I bent my body over her so that I was lying on top of her, my head in her neck, giving myself maximum thrusting potential.

She began to grunt as I rammed by cock in and out of her sopping wet cunt.

“You’re one dirty little tramp that's for sure!” I whispered into her ear and she whimpered and I felt her tits go hard and scrape against my chest, my words arousing her even more, Clara liked what she was hearing, even as drunk as she was, the little slut was turned on.

I wanted to make her hotter, make her so dizzy with pleasure, she couldn’t know if she was drunk or having an orgasm, I turned my attention to her tits again, this time I wasn't so gentle.

I began to suck and squeeze them. I licked and sucked each nipple, making her cry out more, I told her she was a filthy little girl who should know better than to pick up a stranger in a bar and the go to a motel with him but it didn’t matter because I was paying her so she better be worth the $20 she said was her regular "fuck fee".

I kept repeating this because this was one thing I wanted Clara to remember when she woke up in the morning, she’d be so ashamed and embarrassed knowing she’d come to a hotel with a stranger and had sex for money! Not only that but she had enjoyed it as well.

I rammed harder and harder between her legs, forcing her further up the bed, she was grunting and mewling, her body locked into mine and I could feel my orgasm building up inside me. I felt her stiffen, her hands clawed at my back and I realised she was about to come so with sheer willpower I held off blowing my load inside her.

I wanted her to come first, and she did, and when she did she let out a gut wrenching screech of surprise and pleasure, bucking faster and faster against me, it was fucking fantastic as I felt her stomach and tits ripple against mine then she was flopping around under me and I had to grip her with my thighs to keep myself inside her because she creamed like a diary maid.

She lay in a combined orgasmic drunken stupor under me as I thrust back and forth inside her slippery hot and creamy cunt, getting ready to fill her up with a shit-load of spunk which I did five minutes later, emptying my balls into her with hard vigorous jerks and a crow of sheer unadulterated pleasure.

I rolled off her, gasping for breath, sweat dripping off me. Clara’s chest was rising and falling, her eyes were open but glazed and her body was trembling, and she was trying to speak but she couldn’t.

I took a minute or two to get my breath back and then I forced Clara into a squatting position, her body was pliable and easy to manoeuvre, cum and her own juices was oozing out of her cunt and down her thighs and legs as I gripped her head and lowered it down to my cum soaked cock which was twitching back into life.

She resisted at first, struggling under my hands.

"No, no, no, no!" I heard her mumble pleadingly, her voice still slurred with the effect of all the booze she had thrown down her neck earlier that evening.

I pinched her ear lobes suddenly and she opened her mouth to squeal in pain and my cock slid in the wide opening cutting off her cries and her lips clamped down, her eyes widened in shock and I said in hard voice.

“Suck it you dirty little tramp, that’s it, suck it clean!”

Her mouth began to work on my cock, a little reluctantly at first so I leaned over and slapped her rump hard, making her buck and her face jerk against me, she choked as my cock practically skewered her, I almost laughed but instead I said harshly.

”I better hear you smacking your lips you dirty little bitch or you don’t get paid, that’s it, smack those lips, do it properly you little tramp, this evening ain’t over yet baby girl, you’ve got a long way to go before I've finished fucking your cheap slutty body!”

I must say Clara did a good job sucking my cock clean, so good in fact I was obliged to shoot a large load of spunk down her throat, I was impressed at how good she was at swallowing cum. She obeyed me instantly when I ordered her to swallow, slurping, licking and lapping and she didn’t need to be told a second time to wash my cock and balls clean again. Some people are easier to teach than others.

I was a real horny bastard in that motel; even with Amy I’ve never managed to do it more than three times in one night. I jacked myself off over tits and belly and finally I ended the motel session by fucking her up the ass.

I hadn’t thought of doing that in the beginning but I caught sight of a bottle of baby oil that someone had obviously left from a previous visit to the motel and I just couldn’t resist using it myself.

She was a virgin in that area because her bum hole was small and unstretched. That was about to change very soon. I lubricated both her virgin ass hole and my cock with the oil and then began to ease my member into that tight brown oiled hole.

The untouched flesh protested, rippling and struggling to accommodate my swollen cock even with plenty of oil lubrication. I groaned with pleasure especially as I was meeting some resistance from my drunken niece’s trembling body. I think somewhere in her drunken consciousness she was aware that her ass was about to be fucked mercilessly and she wasn’t sure if she was registering pleasure or pain, or both?

I gripped one of Clara's shoulders whilst holding her back with the palm of my hand for leverage. It was pure delight to see her baby blue eyes shoot wide open, a sudden breath explode from her mouth in a screech of combined shock and raw unadulterated pleasure when her ass hole gave way and my swollen cock was penetrated deep into her once virgin warmth.

“OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWH!” her wail was heartfelt but at the same time I felt her buttocks clench around my cock and she began to thrust back onto it, and I was soon pounding hard between those sweet hot ass cheeks with long deep slippery thrusts, and she got into grunting mode, moving with me, faster and faster, my balls banging hard against her rump which soon was a flaming red colour because I started to slap those two rounded mounds I was using as a cock mattress.

For each thrust up her ass, my hand slapped an ass cheek, making her buck faster against me, crowing as she did.

Clara came for a second time too and it was a bigger orgasm than her previous one, so big in fact it knocked the little slut out completely.

The amount of booze she had drunk combined with an orgasm that was so sudden and hard it triggered me in to coming before I expected too, I’m not surprised she passed out when she did!

The whole bed shook, her ass began to spasm I could feel the hot heaving flesh covering those milky cheeks undulating like mad, she was a miniature tidal wave in motion and when the ocean floor finally hit home, she crashed forward onto the bed with a cry that would have cracked glass and passed out completely but it was five minutes before her body stopped thrashing about from the results of the orgasm.

I’ve never seen anything like it in my life before and I doubt if I will ever see it again.

It was such a fucking turn on my balls practically exploded there and then, and I rammed home so much spunk up her ass it flooded out of her and ran down the back of her thighs in a splattering stream of pearly wetness.

When I finally slid out of her ass I knew I had been as good as my word about teaching Clara a lesson and I had enjoyed every single dirty minute of it. As much as I loved Amy, Clara was one hell of a hot dirty fuck, of that there was no question!

And let's be honest it's not often that a guy gets to fuck a hot piece of teenage ass like Clara, along with the added bonus of humiliating her as well when she got back home. You see after I had finished teaching her, her lesson in the motel, I left a crumpled $20 note on the pillow and drove back home.

Of course when she finally woke up early the next morning, with only fragmented memories of what had happened she had been horrified and frantic.

She panicked of course, fled the motel without even washing herself and when she tried to creep into the house and up the stairs, dressed in her cum soaked clothes I was read and waiting for her, all washed, smelling of carbolic soap and I played the angry Uncle with such conviction I almost frightened myself.

”Where the hell have you been all night?” I roared making her jump and clutch her filthy clothes to her sticky body, “I was about to call the cops! Jesus Clara, you smell fucking disgusting, what have you been up to, hell girl, you stink of booze and…Good God is that what I think it is on your clothes? You dirty little bitch, I don’t believe it!”

Of course Clara became defensive, her face went scarlet, she spluttered out her protests but I was having none of it. I told her off, threatened to tell her mom which frightened the shit out of her and very soon she was crying, sitting on the stairs and howling as I ranted and raved at her.

“I was drunk!” she bawled when I finally let her get a word in edgeways, “I didn’t mean to get so drunk, I was going to get a cab to come home, I thought I had come home…” her last few words were a wail.

”Well you didn’t!” I said, “I didn’t even know you weren’t in your room until this morning, I’m just glad your Aunt hasn’t rung me yet, she’d kill me if she knew you’d been out all night!”

Clara’s blue eyes were overflowing with tears and I shook my head and sighed.

“Don’t tell mom and Aunt Amy,” she begged me, “Please don’t tell them!”

“I should do,” I said staring at her steadily, “I really should do, you need to be taught a lesson.”

”I’ll do anything,” she said desperately, “Anything, only please don’t tell them!”

“Okay,” I said and she let out a moan of gratitude, “You go and have a shower and get cleaned up and then we can have a little talk, okay?”

She was so grateful to me I almost laughed.

She came downstairs half an hour later, washed and fresh smelling, clad in a pair of cut of jean shorts, and a baggy sweatshirt.

She wasn’t stupid, or least she didn’t think she was, she thought she knew what I meant about having a little talk with her. I was a man after all.

12