Clara's Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,191 Followers

Now she unbuttoned her jacket and after a long pause she fanned open the lapels as if she was warm. I was certainly getting warm. And I could see that Clarissa was having a profound affect on both Mary and Irv. The flapping jacket disclosed and then hid Clarrisa's massive bosom which, despite practically resting in her lap, managed to project a feeling of buoyancy.

As Clarrisa leaned forward in the act of removing her jacket her breasts did indeed rest heavily on her upper thighs.

"Dear, I've got to go to the ladies room." said Mary suddenly, sliding her hand free of Irv's and rising from her seat.

"Now don't go away," she chided as she set off toward the bathroom.

Just as she was passing Clarissa's table she stumbled and seemed to twist her ankle on the patio stones. With a tiny shriek she clutched at the back of Clarissa's chair and almost fell over.

With a quick gasp of pain she sank into the chair next to Clarissa.

"My ankle, ohh," she moaned.

In a flash Irv was behind her chair looking down with concern at his girlfriend.

"Oh, dear," said Clarissa. "These flagstones can be so uneven. Are you all right? Let me see your ankle!" And so saying she leaned over, unconcerned with the vista presented to both Mary and Irv and gently grasped Mary's leg. Neither Irv nor Mary were looking at Mary's ankle!

With a sensuous caress Clarissa lifted Mary's leg into her lap and bent over it in concern, flashing me a quick smile as she tucked her loose hair behind one ear. Bent over as she was, she continued to present a gaping neckline. I was sure that both of them could see most of her upper chest as she leaned over Mary's leg. And Mary's foot was buried up to the ankle in Clarrisa's cleavage! Clarissa gently prodded the ankle and lower leg that rested on her thigh. Mary's skirt had slid up almost to her crotch but she made no effort to readjust it.

With out moving her upper body Clarissa looked up at Irv who was gazing raptly at a point about eighteen inches above his girlfriends ankle where Clarissa cleavage disappeared into her mammoth bra.

"Do you have a car?"

"Uh, huh? Oh, ah, let me, yeah, yeah, I parked down the street." Irv stammered in lust induced confusion as he jerked his gaze up out of Clarissa's blouse. And then his eyes slid right back.

"Well I don't think its broken or badly sprained but I don't think your friend should walk on it very far. Why don't you get the car and I'll help.. what's you name, my dear?

Mary seemed to have the same difficulty that had afflicted Irv.

My ... muh..Mary. I'm Mary. This is Irv. What is your name?"

"Clarissa"

"I'll get the car", said Irv as he reluctantly backed away.

Clarissa was still slowly caressing Mary's lower leg. Mary's foot seemed to be tunneling further out of sight, her toes wiggling as they went. Clarissa reached forward with both hands and stroked Mary's knee.

"Do you feel any pain here?" she asked. She waited patiently while Mary considered the question. Mary's leg was now engulfed between two herculean breasts half way up to the knee as Clarissa continued leaning forward. I noticed that Clarissa was in fact slowly sliding her breasts back and forth on Mary's leg. Mary leaned back in her chair and moaned as her eyes drifted shut.

"I can't believe how that feels!" she sighed.

"Oh, honey, don't worry. The pain will pass." consoled Clarissa. I never thought for an instant that Mary was talking about her "injury".

"Here, lets get you up. Is that Irv's car?"

"Yeah, oh, it still hurts."

"Poor dear. Here lean on me." Clarissa directed Mary's arm around her waist and put her own arm behind Mary's back and under her opposite arm. This had the effect of pulling Mary tightly against the side of Clarissa's vast bosom. As they passed me Mary allowed her head to slump against Clarissa's shoulder. I am sure that Clarissa was aware that Mary was now staring in wondering awe down her blouse. And Clarissa's cork sized nipples were now clearly evident surging against her bra and blouse. One being crushed against Mary's side again and again as they worked their way to the waiting car. Mary's hand seemed to be constantly slipping up into Clarrisa's armpit as she explored the wide side panel of Clarrisa's bra.

As I discreetly followed them out I vowed to call Clarissa the next day to see how they all got along. And to find out how she had been able to help Irv and Mary.

That evening Hillary broke the news to me. When it rains, it pours. She had gone to meet with Ms. LeFaye at her office that afternoon while I was having a beer with the boys and Clarissa.

"I spent a lot of time with Ms. LeFaye this afternoon. I don't know any other way to say this Richard. I'm leaving. This town isn't big enough for me to achieve my goal. According to Ms. LeFaye, my pendant is best charged by men lusting after me for the first time. I've been seen by almost every man in this town by now. The pendant works much slower now because of that. If I want to get larger quickly, I've got to get a larger audience. Men who have not seen me before.

"So I've contacted an agent. Remember that guy that approached me after the wet t-shirt contest I won a while back? Well, I called him this afternoon and told him I'd been growing and that I was interested in his offer now. I took a Polaroid of me in a bikini and faxed him a copy. He called me back within minutes! He wanted to be sure that it was really all me and not a joke. Well I told him it was all me and that I'd not a drop of silicone in me. He didn't believe me. So I'm going to see him in person. I'm leaving the day after tomorrow!

"Once he sees that it is all me I'm going out on the tour. I'll be the biggest busted girl on the exotic dance circuit. I should make more than a thousand dollars a night once I'm known, and every stop will allow me to increase in size. I'm going to be the biggest thing to ever hit the runways in these towns! I'll be a Level III in no time at all!"

I was stunned. Hillary was going to become a stripper? Just so she could get bigger boobs? Was that all that mattered in her life? She seemed oblivious to my reaction. The fact that she was going to be able to increase her bust size was all that seemed to matter to her. My feelings didn't even enter into her thoughts. Our relationship seemed unimportant in comparison to her being able to increase her breast's size.

She flew into the bedroom to start packing throwing over her shoulder, "Oh, you can keep the apartment. You practically live here now anyway."

It was indeed time for some changes, I thought.


The next morning found me ringing the bell of the neatly kept apartment that Clarrisa called home. I had spent a fairly sleepless night wrestling with my thoughts about Hillary, Clarrisa and a lot of other things. I still cared for Hillary. I wondered if she could care for me. Or anyone else. Her maniacal devotion to expanding her boobs had gone far beyond what I had anticipated. It had been one of those rare nights when we did not make love.

After the third ring the door swung open to the limit that the security chain allowed and an eye peeked out at me.

"Oh, Richard, you are here. Please come in. Wait, hang on." The door closed and then was swung wide by Clarrisa. "Won't you come in?"

I suppose that the human mind can have an almost endless capacity to be surprised. I mean, I'd seen a lot of big tits in the last several months. Both Hillary and Toh had vastly larger breasts than Clarrisa. But there is something to be said for presentation. Hillary and Toh could have learned something from Clarrisa. She stood patiently holding the door open while I took in the sight of her... in a crocheted bikini. Now understand, the cups were certainly large enough. I mean it wasn't as if she was spilling out of the sides. Or bottom. Or top. But it was a loosely crocheted bikini. There was Clarissa showing through EVERYWHERE! In fact, as I watched, her nipples perked up and peeked out through the cups. The bottom, I noticed, was more tightly knit.

"Won't you come in?" She repeated.

"Come in? Uh, sure. Sorry!" I was blushing furiously as I entered her apartment.

"I'm glad you came. I'm almost ready for you. Sit with me in the kitchen while I finish up, okay?" Clarrisa had lost none of her boundless enthusiasms that I remembered were so much a part of her. The look had changed and probably a lot of other things as well, but she could still chatter on!

We moved into the small kitchen area. On the other side of the pass-thru was the dining area and attached living room. I could also see out onto the small patio and across the common area to another apartment building.

Bubbling on the stove was a small saucepan containing what looked like guacamole. With lumps.

"How did you know I was coming?" I thought to ask. "I didn't make up my mind until late last night."

"We witches have our ways." giggled the busty young witch as she stirred the concoction in the saucepan. "It's almost done I think. It should be ready in a few minutes. I got the recipe from my coven's old books. It promises to be just what you wanted. It will return you to a perfect size. That' s what you want, right?"

"Well, yes..." I started.

"Why don't you have a seat up in the loft?."

"So how did it go last night?" I called as I settled down in a bean bag chair.

"Last night? Oh, with Irv and Mary? It went wonderfully! If there is one thing I like better than seeing a guy sucking on my big titties, it's watching a guy and a girl each working on one! It turned out that both of them had had some fantasies about a threesome with a busty young girl. I was more than glad to help them fulfill some of those fantasies! They were here for hours. And Mary is going to find that she needs some new, larger bras in the not too distant future. And I know Irv's going to love it!"

Suddenly the apartment was filled with a wonderful aroma of fresh mown grass and salt sea air.

"There, its done now." Clarissa bustled out of the kitchen with the saucepan in her hand. She hurried up the stairs to join me in the loft.

"First we should see what I have to work with. So slip out of those pants, honey. Let me see what I did to you that night."

From somewhere Clarrisa had produced a tailors measuring tape."You know, yours was the first cock I ever saw. But that night isn't as clear in my memory as I might wish. I'd had a little too much to drink I think."

Actually she had had a lot too much to drink as I remembered it.

"And I know that some of my latent power allowed me to "wish" you larger each time we made love, but I don't really remember how big you became. So I want to make measurements. And in order for them to meaningful you need to get an erection!" She leaned back on her heels in front of me and shimmied her shoulders. Her massive breast leaped and tossed in response, almost slipping free from the cups of her bikini top.

"I remember showing my tits to you that night. I was drunk. And a little scared. I thought that you wouldn't like them. I'd never believed that large breasts were attractive to men before I saw the pinups in your frat house. I'll never forget how your eyes bugged out that night. it was such a revelation to me. Now I know that lots of men like big tits. And I'm proud that my boobs are so large.

"Do you like my big boobies, Rich? Do you like it when I shake 'em back and forth? Do you like to see me mash them together like this with my arms?" Her cleavage leaped upward under the pressure from her forearms. "Does your dick get harder when I lean forward with my hands on my knees and push them together with my arms like this? Ooohh! You do like it! Look how big you prick is now! You better slip out of those pants before you bust your britches!"

She was right. I was getting hard fast and if I didn't get out of these pants soon I would have trouble. I undid my belt buckle and started to struggle out of my jeans. Being in the bean bag chair made this more difficult than it may sound. But with her help I was soon naked from the waist down.

My dick was not completely hard. It sagged over my left hip, the head resting on the vinyl covering of the chair.

Clarrisa scooted forward and sat on my right thigh while reaching for my rod with one hand. "Boy, what a beauty! It's larger than I remember. And you found a girl that really likes this large dick? Lucky boy. There aren't a lot of women who could accommodate one this big!"

"I know." I muttered. "But Hillary really gets off on making love with me and doesn't seem to have any trouble accommodating me."

"Well, I can tell that it is not quite up to full strength yet and I want you at full tilt when I measure you." So saying Clarrisa dropped the tape measure on the floor at her side. Leaning forward a little she reached behind herself and untied the string holding the bikini together. Quickly she pulled the cups up and over her head. The resulting release of her breasts allowed them to swing freely back and forth over my groin like vastly large bell clappers. With an almost audible snap my dick sprang to attention at full strength between her breasts and was immediately enveloped in her warm cleavage as her breasts stopped swaying back and forth. The light friction was enough to pull my foreskin back and forth over the glans of the head two or three times which brought my dick to its fullest erection at once.

"There, "Clarissa said as she cradled her breasts with both arms, pinning my dick between her boobs, "now you are as erect as possible! Lets see what the tape says."

Quickly she sat up straight and grabbed the measure. Placing one end at the juncture of my abdomen and penis she ran the tape up and peered at the intersection of the tip of my dick with the tape.

"Just under fifteen inches. Very impressive. And the girth is, umm, 9 inches. that would be a diameter of, oh, almost three inches. And Hillary took this with pleasure. She must be a big girl!"

"Well, now, you want to return to more nearly ideal dimensions, right. Okay, then what we have to do is to anoint your cock with this potion. And then you have to have an orgasm. The treatment will work better if you do not ejaculate until after all of the poultice had been applied and absorbed into your skin."

As Clarrisa finished saying this she grabbed a large handful of the still bubbling mixture from the sauce pan and smeared it onto my cock. It was not, as I had feared, boiling hot. In fact it seemed to be almost the same temperature as my skin.

Using both hands, Clarrisa rubbed up and down my shaft as the green goo was slowly absorbed into my skin. It felt somehow both cool and tingly while seeming to cause my dick to feel warm and the blood to pulse more strongly through my body. Another handful was applied. And then another. The constant caressing and rubbing was building me toward a peak of ecstasy. I fought the urge to come as there was still more of the material to be applied.'

"Remember, Richie. Don't come until I've applied all of the solution!"

A another handful was applied. More rubbing and stroking. Clarrisa made sure to coat my entire scrotum as well. A feeling of pressure was building up with in me as the contrasting feelings of warmth and coolness surged thru my groin. I could feel my dick pulsing and throbbing stronger than I could ever remember it in the past

Clarrisa used her fingers to clean out the last of the green goo from the saucepan and applied it to the head of my dick. Working her hands on my dick head the way a pitcher works a new baseball she soon had all of the potion absorbed into my head, shaft and ball sack. The feeling was incredible. I'd never felt such an intense and contradictory series of sensations. I felt like I had to come. But I felt like I could not. My groin was at once hot, cold, calm and tingly. My shaft was pulsing with the beating of my heart; growing larger and relaxing in Clarissa's grip

"You can come any time," Clarrisa panted as she kept up her manipulations of my dick.

"I want to. Really. But I feel like I can't. It hurts so good", I moaned.

"Let's see if this helps any."

Clarrisa leaned back over me and once again enveloped my shaft in her cleavage.

Pressing her boobs together with her hands and arms she squeezed my dick hard with her boobs. The tip of my dick remained in sight while the bulk of the shaft was caressed by intoxicatingly warm breast flesh.

"Pinch my nipples, Richard, pinch 'em hard for me. Squeeze my big boobs. I need you to come for me. Please. Come for me!"

I grabbed her boobs eagerly and caressed and pinched them and their nipples while Clarrisa continued to pound up and down, her boobs mashing themselves against my hip bones and upper thighs on the down stroke and enveloping my dick head on the up stroke.

Slowly I felt an increasing pressure in my balls build up and up.

"Oh, Goddamn that feels good," I moaned. "I'm gonna come. I'm gonna fucking CUM! LOOK OUT! I'm COMMING!"

As I felt the first wad of cum boil up out of my balls and start up the shaft of my dick I arched my back so far that I was supported only by my heels and my shoulders. Clarrisa, with her breasts still pressed tight around my erupting dick was now sitting upright with the head of my dick just slightly above her eye level.

"Oh god, oh, god oh god" I moaned.

She continued to force her tits up and down the shaft of my dick as I howled through my release. Wad after wad after huge wad spurted from the head of my dick only to be followed by yet more eruptions. I was teetering on my shoulders and heels while continuing to erupt. The feelings surpassed anything I had ever felt before. I felt like every organ in my body was turning to liquid and being ejaculated.

Clarrisa allowed her breasts to drop and grabbed my dick with both hands. I kept coming and she kept milking more and more jizm from my throbbing dick. Finally, I slumped back on the bean bag chair, exhausted. As Clarrisa let go of my dick it fell to my stomach, completely lifeless. My formerly massive dick resembled a worm on the sidewalk after a summer rain.

"That was incredible. I've never come like that in my life. I was afraid I was never going to stop." I moaned.

"Wow." responded Clarrisa. "That was one of the most exciting things I've ever seen." She was still slowly caressing my now shriveled shaft as we spoke. A few more dribbles of come oozed from my cock tip to rest on my thigh as she gradually stopped caressing my dick.

"I should have spread out a drop cloth," she giggled surveying the loft. There were wads of my cum all around us on the floor as well as all over the chair, Clarrisa and myself.

I was just starting to regain my breath.

"Now lets see what result we had", Clarrisa smiled up at me from between my legs.

"I don't think I've got another erection in me", I panted, still recovering from the incredible orgasm I'd just had.

"Oh, Richard. I know better than that", said Clarrisa. "I bet you're back at full strength in just a few minutes. Besides, I got awfully horny watching you cum like a firehouse! So I want you to just relax and let me see what I can do for you."

With that her head dipped and she slurped up the head of my dick. I thought I'd go through the roof. My dick was so sensitive that it hurt to have her mouth on my dick. But that feeling was gone almost as soon as I'd realized it. Within seconds it felt great!

Clarissa's tongue gently caressed the head of my glans and within moments I felt a stiffening return. Clarissa smiled up at me as she removed my penis from her mouth.

"Now we're getting somewhere!" she said. She leaned up on one elbow and cradled her giant tit in her hand. Still grinning at me she began to slap at her nipple with my dickhead. I thrilled to see shock waves ripple outward in her boob flesh.

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,191 Followers