Clare Gets David To Do His Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about twelve minutes during which Clare climaxed twice, David spurted again and sighed heavily. He lay on her slim body and Clare put her arms around him, holding the spent lover very tenderly. She was actually very fond of him already. His hand drew up and held her breast again. They talked some more once David recovered enough to move off her and lay beside her.

He briefly went to the mirror and looked again at his pube haircut. He decided that he really liked it and it made his colour less bright, so less glaring. "So, Clare, have you been with loads of guys?" Clare wondered where this would go.

"Well, I've not done the brothel thing – oh hell, why do I skirt around it – I've not done much prostitute work at the brothel yet. That was my second session but, yes, I've had a fair number of bed partners. And I've found a lot about my self and sex and my needs. And I've been a bad girl sometimes in order to have sex with particular people but no one got hurt."

David's ears pricked up. "What did you do that was bad?" Clare avoided what she had really meant such as sharing her mother's lover.

"Well, I did have a fuck-fest – a session with five guys and me! They all had me, one after the other. And they all watched me being fucked. It was naughty but so hot, so erotic! I'd fantasized about it so I did it. What do you fantasize about?"

He pulled a face as he thought. "Well mainly sex with celebs or with Suzie, or with anyone, I felt a real need that's why I paid for it. I've been naughty too – not done anything just – well- spied – on my sister. She's just a bit older than me and I've peeped on her in the shower and getting dressed. She'd go mad if she knew but she leaves her doors open when I'm around. It's like she's inviting me to look."

Clare wondered what was going on here but thought it best not to probe too far. "Maybe she forgets to close the door or maybe she's not shy around you." David hunched his shoulders. "Maybe! Funny thing, she doesn't do it when our parents are around. One afternoon, there was just the two of us in. She said 'I'm just going for a shower' – right in the middle of the day. I went past the bathroom and the door's open. She's in the shower and I can see her through the Perspex panels. She took ages washing her tits and she kept stretching her arms up and rubbing soap down to her tits again and she even shaved her bush, well part of it, in there. I was amazed. I was glued to it. She has a fit body and she's good looking. She washed her legs in a funny way, kept bending right over with her bum pointed to where I was. When she came out of the bathroom, she was wearing just a tiny towel even though there were big towels in there. I could practically see her pussy. She stopped to talk to me in my bedroom, standing there with just a small towel covering her and just a few feet from me. I could see her pussy lips. She's mental!"

Clare was controlling her wish to laugh. "Did it arouse you? What did you do?" He hesitated before making his admission. "Well, yes. It did excite me. She is fit and we get on really well so I do like her, I like her a lot. I had to do myself by hand."

Clare went for a riskier question. "Do you ever fantasize about your sister?"

David nodded. "Well, we are sharing secrets. Yes, I have – often! But is it any wonder! She keeps showing me her body! And – there was a time when she walked in on me taking a shower! I shouted in surprise but she took her time in going. I was embarrassed 'cos I'd got a hard on while I was washing. She saw it. Later, she apologised to me and said 'Don't be embarrassed. You're good looking and you've got a lot to offer a girl. They should be queuing up. If they were, I think I'd be in the queue.' I said 'What d'you mean?' and she told me to work it out!"

Clare wondered whether to spell it out to David. "David, maybe your sister just wants to help you with your needs. It happens. I know people who have – well - helped a brother or sister out." He went quiet as her words sank in.

"You know, I remember another incident now when she came into my room looking for her bra. She just had panties and a bra on but she was looking for the bra that matched her panties. I said that it won't be in here but it was. Somehow her bra had got into my room. Then, she changed right in front of me. I saw her boobs really close up. She's got great tits too. Her nipples were standing up while she changed. Her panties were really tight and they were clinging to her body. I could make out her pussy lips. She just acted all casual. Mum and dad were out that time too."

Clare left a pause before saying "So you fantasize about her, she's got a fit body and great boobs, would you fuck her?" David went wide eyed. Eventually he said "If she wanted to, I would! She is fit and she's always good to me. Yeah, I would!"

Clare got naughty now. "Well, you'd have to be very careful, both of you, but you wouldn't be the first. And you'd have to be totally secretive about it. It mustn't get out to anybody who would cause trouble for you."

David interrupted. So, you're saying I can have sex with my sister? Wow!"

Clare clarified. "I'm saying it sounds like your sister wants to. It does happen. I'd let her make the running but if she carries on like she has, she certainly wants something Give her a hint – compliment her on her fit body or say her boobs looked fantastic that time she showed them to you. If she makes a move towards it, maybe you could do it. Will you?"

"Fuck, yeah!" he responded. "In a flash!"

Clare reminded him. "Look after her. Then, it can happen again if you both get something from it! Another thing, David, keep it to sex, don't let real love come into it. Do it for the sex! But hey Stud Guy, look who's got excited from the idea of fucking his fit sister!" She grabbed his erection again. "If you keep recovering this fast, you'll soon be popular with all the girls!"

Clare showed David the T section position and how it gave a girl clear access to her own clitoris. He liked the position and she kept the pace slow. They talked more during the gentle fuck.

"If you do that with your sister, or even if you don't, better not to mention the brothel or talking to me about it. If you do do it, let her think she's your first. And you still have to go for other girls or someone will wonder why you aren't trying."

His cock was putting long strokes through Clare now and she was enjoying many aspects of her new friend.

"I've just remembered something else. Fuck, am I slow! One night around six months ago, again Mum and Dad out, I'd gone to bed. She came in my room. She said she was upset about something to do with a boy. She was seeing someone but it was hardly serious. She only had a pyjama top on and that wasn't fully buttoned up. It covered her pussy - just - but her tits were almost on view. She asked if she could get in with me while we talked. I said 'yeah' and she did. It was a single bed. She was really close up to me. I only had boxers on. I felt the pyjama top ride up as she pushed down the bed. Then I felt her bush brush down my body. She put her arm under my neck and I was resting on her breast. Her bush was against my boxers now but she was pressing close to me, saying 'ooh, it's tight in this bed, isn't it!' and stuff like that. Her other arm was inside the bedclothes, resting on my stomach. I was rock hard from it all. She talked all breathlessly into my ear saying stuff about men not understanding her, not realising her needs but she liked how I was there for her when she needed something. I was just sympathising with her and she kept thanking me."

David continued "Her fingers on my stomach were just sort of absent-mindedly played under the elastic of my boxers. They were running through the edge of my bush. I'd pushed my cock to one side, away from her in case she found my hard on. Then they moved off me and she was touching her own bush, well, probably her clit as I see it now. Fuck, she might have wanted to do it then. She stayed with me for about an hour till Mum and Dad were due home. I was hard all that time. And after she'd gone I found a damp patch on the bed by my hip. She'd been getting excited while she was lying by me. Fuck, I was so slow. I never thought for one minute to say 'Hey why don't we fuck!'."

He went quiet. Clare was sure that in his mind he was fucking his sister while using her body to do it. She smiled and knew that she now needed to keep in touch with David to find out what happens. Beside, she was enjoying his young virile body. He was clearly a fast practical learner about sex just slow at recognising signs.

"Talking while fucking's good David. A lot of people like to talk and fuck. What do you wish had happened that night with your sister." He pushed deep into Clare and she teased her clit with a finger moistened in her pussy.

"Well, if she pushed her hand further down under my boxers, she'd have found my cock, all rock hard. She'd have said 'Oh David, your cock, it's so big. I remember when I saw you in the shower but I'm sure it's bigger now.'. Then I'd say 'What do you want to do with it?' and she'd say 'Oh David, I want you to use it on me. Give it to me, give me your big cock in my wet pussy.' I'd put myself on top of her and she'd open her legs wide. My cock would be longing to plunge into her. She'd take hold of it and guide it to her pussy. She'd say 'Fuck me David, fuck me now!' and I'd push my cock right into her and she'd groan with pleasure saying 'Oh David, you're so big inside me!' and I'd be fucking her and push deep into her and she'd moan and groan and writhe under me. Then she'd say 'I'm coming, I'm coming!' and I'd keep fucking as she screams from her fantastic orgasm. Then she'd say 'David, shoot into me. I want your thick creamy spunk deep inside me!"

Clare was marvelling at his sex fantasizing and his delivery of the words. Combined with his cock action on her she was about to have her own climax.

David continued "I'd keep pushing my cock into her lovely wet cunt – sorry – wet pussy and I'd feel myself getting ready to come. I'd say 'Here, take it from me, here's my spunk uuh, uuh, uuh!'"

His story petered out as he actually ejaculated deep into Clare once more. He lay there, wedged into her and she held him to her with her legs. "Fucking hell, David, great sex talking, great dirty talking. You talked me into a climax and yourself by the feel of it all. 'Cunt' is okay by the way. I like the word 'cunt' at the right moment. Like now, I like the way you just fucked me and shot your lovely spunk deep into my wet cunt!"

He grinned at his prostitute friend. "Do you think you'll do it with her?" Clare asked.

"If it felt that good, definitely!" They were quiet for a few minutes then David asked if they could love bite each other. Clare agreed but not on her neck. He was pleased with her choice. "Do it on my tit!" she said raunchily. His was placed where his sister should not see it unless things developed soon, down by his bush.

It was getting near time for David to go. Clare took him into the shower with her and they took time washing each other in the fun places. As he washed her pussy, Clare realised what a pounding she had put it through today. Six, guys, one of them several times. She needed to write it all up while it was fresh in her mind. They dried and David dressed.

Clare stayed naked for him. "David, I'd like to see you again – just for sex, not love – next time I'm around. Can I call you?" Of course he agreed. "And, I'll want to know about what happens at home. You will share it with me. What I said about keeping it secret, I exclude myself from that. And keep trying with Suzie too. Learn to have sex for sex sake. Love can wait a while but look after the ladies' needs."

They kissed passionately. Clare said "One last thing, shall I walk you to the lobby?"

He grinned! "Like that! Naked!" She playfully hit his arm. "No, but in just a dressing gown!" The boy loved it. Sensual kissing in the lift was followed by the reception guy seeing him leave, kissing and saying goodbye to the fit woman from room 52. Clare winked at the reception guy, gave a moments thought to fucking him too but she went back to the lift.

*****

David and Clare kept in touch by phone, speaking about twice a week. Clare kept his emotions about her in check. She even mused about sharing him with her friends Samantha or Jane.

Nearly three weeks after they had first met, Clare was due for another session at the brothel. She had called Sonia and suggested that Sonia choose her some regulars who liked to do things a bit differently. David phoned her, sounding excited. "Clare, I've got to see you. I've got stuff to tell you!" He wouldn't give her a clue but she was sure that she knew what it would be. Excited by him and for him, she agreed to meet him after her brothel session.

Clare booked a room at the same hotel. After a more interesting session with five clients, she checked in at the hotel. The reception guy was on duty again and recognised her. She flirted with him and he loved it. She went out to meet David for coffees and they walked back to the hotel. David put his arm around her waist as they entered the lobby.

In the room, they kissed passionately and Clare felt David's trademark hand on her breast. They decided that the best way to have the update was to get naked and a bit aroused. After some caressing of cock and teasing of clit, David began his story. Clare said that she would stay quiet until it was finished.

"Well, since we talked last time here, I watched my sister with different eyes. One day, she came in the bathroom again while I was showering. Neither of us ever lock the door. She needed something, so she said. She started talking to me about blah, blah, blah, I don't know. I turned towards her while she talked to me. I carried on washing myself. I did my hair. My dick was getting a bit hard 'cos it was horny, what was happening with us. I made a big deal of washing my cock and balls, loads of soap and rubbing. My cock was going harder. I realised she'd gone quiet, she was watching me. I was almost fully hard and I stopped and said 'You were saying?' and she said 'Oh, oh, yeah, sorry David, your – er – penis, it distracted me!'. I thought, not as much as I want it to! She said 'You've trimmed too.' And I said that I had 'cos I thought it looked better. She said it did, it looked really good. Anyway, that was that. Next time we were alone in the house again she told me she was off to shower. Of course she left the door open. This time I just went in. I said I was looking for something and then I said 'D'you want company while you shower?' and she said 'Okay!'. We talked about rubbish and she slowly washed herself with loads of soap, especially on her tits. She stretched her arms up like before. Her body is amazing, like yours, just that her tits are bigger. I stopped talking just like she had but I was deliberate. She said 'Are you okay, you've gone quiet.' and I said 'Yeah, sorry, just that your breasts distracted me, they look amazing. She said 'Aw, thanks David, d'you think so! I always worry that my nipples are too big.' and she holds one breast and circles the nipple to show me. Fuck, it was so horny. Then, she only washes herself down there and uses loads of soap and pushes her hand between her legs. She even stroked her lips with two fingers. My cock was rock hard. She got out of the shower and asked me to pass her the towel. She even asked me to dry her back for her. I made a slow job of it, especially on her bum. I pushed the towel up between her thighs, pressing up on her pussy. That was it for that session."

He continued his story. "Anyway, Mum and Dad went off on an overnight stay somewhere. I thought if it's ever going to happen, it'll be this night so I made sure I stayed in. She did dinner for us and we were going to watch TV. She went up part way through a film and came down in just her pyjama top – said she wanted to get more comfortable. She sat on the sofa with me. She had hardly any buttons fastened. It fell open a lot and I could easily see her tits. She also sat with her legs up to one side, my side and I could just see her pussy lips. It looked like she was shaved down there now. After she'd showed me how little she was wearing, she made an excuse to cuddle up to me. It was lovely actually. Very sensual. I brushed her breast accidentally – not – and apologised but she said 'That's okay, it was nice!'.

"Then it got a bit steamier. She said 'Look, see what I mean about my nipples!' and she flipped her breasts out to show me close up how big they are. I stammered a bit and she said 'Oh, sorry am I embarrassing you? I thought you liked my breasts.'. I said 'Of course I like them, they're fantastic!' and she reached over and cradled my head right into her bare breasts saying 'Aw, thanks Bro and I think your penis is fantastic too!'. Then she suggested that I get changed into something more comfortable too. I went upstairs and stripped off and just put a big long tee shirt on.

"Back on the sofa, she's sitting with her legs curled up again, her top had ridden up and I could see her pussy lips. I decided to be bold so I said "I can see you, down there, y'know.'

"She said 'That's okay, I don't mind you seeing me. I quite like it actually.' I was leaning on the arm of the sofa at my end, looking at her pussy and what I could now see of her breasts while I'm supposedly watching the TV. She moved over to my end of the sofa and snuggled up next to me. She put her hand up under my tee shirt and stroked my stomach and then she eased lower until she was touching where my pubes start. She's playing with my pubes. My cock is rock hard now.

"Then she went lower and just casually she takes hold of my shaft, just gently and she softly says 'That's nice especially if I did that to you!' and just casually holds me while we watch the film. I reached over her bum and down to find her pussy lips and I just stroked them. They were hot and leaking a bit of pussy juice. Her hand rises over my knob. She says 'Whoa, that gets big. A girl would feel that moving up and down inside her, I bet!' then she added 'Do you ever think about sex, David, do you think about fucking?'. I said 'Only all the time!'. She said 'Me too, well a lot anyway! I want to know what it feels like to have a hard penis inside me, one like yours.'.

"There was a pause then she said 'We could try it, couldn't we! We're close, we've got all that's needed. We could if we were very careful about things, couldn't we?'. She left it hanging in the air but that did it. We both stayed silent, looked at one another and we kissed. Not passionate, just light but long. A long kiss. She stood up, switched the TV off and led me by the hand up to her room. She has a double bed for some reason.

"In the room, with just one dim light on, she starts to pull my shirt off me. She lowered herself down me and her eyes are level with my hard dick, so close I can feel her breath. 'So, do I really excite you?' she asked, taking hold of my hard cock again. I said ' Are you joking! You're fantastic!'. She opened her top and said 'D'you want to do something about it?' and I said 'D'you really want me to? Cos if you do.....' and my words trailed away.

"She told me that she'd wanted me to for ages. She wanted it to be me because she'd be safe with me and trusted me and I'd be gentle with her and loving. Her pussy was fully shaved, like yours. Her lips are a bit bigger than yours, more pronounced. It looks good but yours is nicer to look at. She pulled me onto her bed and pulled me on top of her. I touched her tits first and she liked that. She lay back with her eyes closed. I touched her pussy and she sighed loudly and opened her legs wide.