Clare Gets David To Do His Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I remembered your advice and I went down on her. I licked and probed her with my tongue. I got as deep in her as I could. I surprised her by doing that but her hands held my head there and she moaned with pleasure all the way through. I thought I'd brought her off but I took a long time to do it. I certainly had her gasping and sweating. Then I moved back up and I put my face by hers, just held it near her. Her eyes were closed then her tongue poked out and licked my face, tasted me, then licked all over my wet face like an animal. She was ravenous for it.

"I placed my cock near her pussy. I was dripping, so was she. I just slowly eased forward. I touched her cheek and I said 'Are you sure?' and she said 'David, I'm absolutely certain. Please fuck me – now!'. I pushed my dick into her. She was so wet, so hot down there. I pushed into her wet cunt and she gasped and suddenly I was deep in her. She gripped my back, I squeezed her lovely big tits and I began to fuck her. I even checked the clock 'cos of you – 8.33! With your help – again – I paced myself.

"At 8.47 I ejaculated in her. It felt brilliant. I was high on it, high on her, high on sex! She told me after that I had brought her off with my mouth and twice more while we fucked. And - that I'd taken her virginity. I was stunned by that. I thought she had been with at least one boyfriend. Her cunt felt amazing. Different to you, not better, not worse, just different!

"I lay beside her, holding her tits. We hardly spoke. We knew we were wrong to do it but we loved every moment of it. After about half an hour reflecting in our wonderful sex, I felt her hand hold my cock. She got me hard again very easily. Without any words, I got on her again. I entered at 9.21, took it very steady and came at 9.40 precisely. I could feel my spunk inside her during the second fuck. It gave a different feeling to it.

"I became a bit adventurous and I went down on her again. She was very wet. I could taste the difference too now. She climaxed quite obviously during the fuck and the tonguing as well. She licked my face again too. I went downstairs and double locked the house so that we could safely sleep together. I woke her up next morning by taking her from behind, laying on our sides. Her shaved pussy was there for the taking, so I took it.

"We'd only just got dressed when Mum and Dad arrived home. They asked how our night had been and if we'd got on all right! Imagine how that sounded to us. We've only had chance for two quick ones since then but they were great too. One was in the bathroom and I took her from behind just after she came out of the shower. She was still wet all over but we were both gagging for it. But we know the rules. She'd sorted the pill out and we're good. Keeping it very close, only you will know 'cos – well you helped it to happen."

David's cock had dribbled a small pool of pre-come. Clare moved him on top of her and felt his dick slide into her 'different' cunt. He entered her at 7.17. His words had her on the cusp of an orgasm, his cock brought it about. At 7.33 jets of spunk were felt by Clare arriving very welcome in her body after she had enjoyed three brilliant climaxes. His tale had been fantastic foreplay for her. She had become very aroused by it and David had told it in such an erotic way. In her mind she could see brother and sister learning about sex together in a very horny if illegal way.

*****

Clare was looking forward to sex with David again. She liked his willingness to learn and he tried so hard with the whole thing. They met at the hotel again after Clare had spent the day in the brothel.

As David penetrated Clare with his solid erection, she asked about how things were with his sister. "Brill!" he enthused. "We've got it on a few more times and she says I'm getting even better at it. One night, she sneaked into my room and woke me up. She could hear our parents having sex. We could hear them from my room too. They'd been out somewhere and had a few drinks. We don't usually hear them. We listened for what seemed like ages and they were obviously having a great time. I've never heard my mum make so much noise. It got us both really turned on.

"My sister took hold of my cock which was already hard and I was giving her some finger. She was very wet. She whispered 'Shall we fuck? Dare we?' I didn't know what to do. I really wanted her but it was so risky. She begged me, she said she was hot for it. I was too, but I imagined if we'd got caught in bed. So, we got off the bed and I put my long tee shirt on. She had her nightdress on. I took her from behind, standing up. That way, if we got interrupted we would just stand up and make some excuse for her being in my room – couldn't sleep, heard noises or something.

"Mind you, our parents were making the noises. I started to fuck her that way. She had to bite on something so's not to make her own noises. But there we were, fucking away listening to our parents fucking away. It was so horny. I brought her off and I kept going. It sounded like mum was coming and my sister came again. I let go too then and filled my sister with my stuff. She loved it. So did I! Once the other bedroom was quiet, I licked her to give her a bit more pleasure.

"Hey, mum and dad are going away for a week and leaving us two at home. How cool will that be!" David had steadily fucked Clare all through the tale. It was her eighth cock of the day but she loved it. His strokes and his story soon had her enjoying her orgasm. The customers earlier had not been too demanding. Clare had dressed like a schoolgirl again. She had swallowed four of them, one came on her face and two came as they fucked her. All seven had penetrated her. She had calculated afterwards that she had cock in her pussy for about a hundred and fifteen minutes that afternoon.

One had tried for anal but Clare steered him onto a blow job instead. They were mainly guys in their thirties and forties but one was older, probably late fifties. She had let him finger her anally. One of them asked if he could fake a bit of roughness and she carefully agreed. He 'forced himself on her' while they were both still dressed. He extracted his hard six inches and yanked her pantie gusset aside and thrust into her. He had paid extra to not wear a condom. He was one of those who came in her.

The older guy seemed to really believe Clare only eighteen and before he left he told her to be careful with all these men, which was ironic considering minutes before he had his hard cock rammed into her young vagina.

David climaxed freely into Clare after her second orgasm. He left her to go home after they made some plans to meet up again.

*****

David was bringing Clare up to date on him and his sister. It was their regular meet up after her brothel session. Today she had done a threesome with two guys as well as several solo clients.

David lay with her on the hotel bed slowly caressing her swollen pussy. He began his latest episode.

"Just before our parents went away, my sister told me that she had gone out with a guy a couple of times and she quite liked him. We both knew we had to go out with other people anyway to be sure we never caused people to be suspicious about us. She knows I see girls and that I have sex. She seemed to be reassuring me that I was still important to her but I told her to go for it.

"Anyway, the first night our parents were away she went out with him. I was there when she was getting ready, she likes me to be with her. I watched her showering and trimming her bush, choosing her skimpy panties and bra. She looked so hot in just those. I wanted her there and then but I didn't move on her. The guy picked her up and took her for a meal. I stayed in and went to bed early. I heard her come home and he was with her. I heard them go to her room. It was obvious they were having sex, I could hear her and him. I had a huge hard on listening to them. Then they went quiet. Before long, she was showing him out and I heard him drive off. She came back upstairs and she came into my room. She said 'Let me get in with you for a cuddle.'. She was wearing a long T-shirt. She got into my single bed with me. Her shirt rode up as she slipped in beside me. I only had boxers on and I could feel her naked body slide down beside me. I felt her bush on my body. It was still hot.

"She was whispering to me that she had enjoyed her night. She said 'You know we had sex, right?' and I said that I could smell that she'd had sex. The bed was full of the scent of their sex. She was fresh from him doing her. It got me even more aroused than I already was. She asked me if I was okay about it and I assured her I was. I said I thought it was great that she was trying some other guy, some other cock. Then I felt her hand go to my cock. Of course I was really hard. She said 'Oooh David, are you turned on by it?'. I admitted that I was, that I could hear them and anyway I had a practically naked fit sexy body with great tits pressed against my body.

"She rolled on top of me and we kissed very erotically. She pulled her shirt off altogether and I held her tits. In the dim light I could see a big love bite on one of them. She had her legs on either side of me now and I could feel her pussy still giving off heat and a bit of moisture too. She whispered things right in my ear. Things like 'So you get excited by hearing me being fucked, do you? You get hard knowing I had another guy's cock in my cunt, that he was fucking me? Did you wank yourself while he was giving me hard strokes of his cock?'.

"I hadn't wanked but I came close to it. While she was talking like this, she eased my boxers down. She said 'His cock was nice, it was very hard and he knew what to do with it. I let him see me naked, let him touch me all over, let him love-bite my tit. I let him spurt his spunk inside me, deep into my hot wet cunt - unprotected, it's still there, in me, his creamy spunk in my cunt.'.

"She was really turning me on and I told her. She said that she was still high from being fucked by him. Then she slithered down me and I held my cock ready for her. I entered her just like she wanted. Her cunt felt amazing. He must have shot a bucket full. She was full of it. It felt so horny, so dirty but I loved it. She rode me like she was possessed. She was gasping and whimpering. She got very intense when she came – which she did very quickly and a few times more.

"After she'd come the first time she said 'David, when you've come in me will you lick me? Will you lick my cunt? Will you? Will you?' like she was desperate for me to do it. I said I would. I came after she'd climaxed two more times. It felt brilliant, very strong. As soon as she'd had it all off me, she slid off my cock and moved up me and straddled my neck. She pushed her hot wet cunt onto my mouth and she ground herself on me. I licked her. I knew it was his spunk as well as mine but I didn't care. She loved it. She got off on it. I had her mixed juices all over my face. His spunk was on my face.

"After she came a second time from that she lay back beside me. She was silent for a few minutes and then she admitted that she had found the whole thing very erotic. After the guy had fucked her, she had wanted me in her and because she could do it, she did it. I found it very sexy too. I wasn't jealous of the guy and she knows it properly now. We went to her room then and as the talking had got me hard again, we fucked some more - in fact, a lot more.

"She said that she felt so well fucked and so good from it, she wondered if that's how prostitutes feel. It made me think of you, Clare. You must describe it to me sometime, how you feel when you're doing sex work. Maybe somehow I can tell her without disclosing how I know. But, anyway, we slept in late and we enjoyed each other again in the morning. Zoe was still elated by her double fuck so she asked me if we should do it again. We've still got a few more days before mum and dad get back."

Clare grinned at her young lover. "Great story David, now I think it's about time you and I had a fuck!"