"Clare" Unconventional Aunt Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,682 Followers

The next several weeks I went with Randy as he showed me the ropes. Each night we went he handed me another $200 in cash. We were not allowed to accept tips, no exceptions. The company thought it looked like we were begging. A tip was charged for our service and the company paid us directly. There was so much to learn. So many rules on how the job needed to be done. This was no normal limo job this was an exclusive clientele that he catered to. High profile clients from around the world. Many that I had seen on TV. From sports to actors, business people and politicians. If they wanted to be driven and did not want publicity we drove them around town.

The secret nature of the business also meant that few people used the service. Because of that there were only maybe two or three nights of work each week. The owner of the company, who I had not met yet, had another car that was available if needed. I learned it was driven by a woman. So far I had not met her yet.

As Randy explained I was able to study as we waited. Randy was a determined student and as such we both took advantage of the solitude between trips to do homework. Since all the trips were at night, I was able to still work at the roofing company as time permitted.

Things were going great. I called mom and dad and told them what I could. Mike was very impressed with my ambition.

Angie and I were still seeing each other but Randy warned me against telling her anything for now. I was going to tell her maybe we should move on from each other. I loved the sex but I felt maybe I was starting to use her just a bit. I dropped a few subtle hints, but fortunately she herself asked to end it. It was after we fucked one night that she mentioned she had been asked out by a student who was planning to become a lawyer. I knew then she had moved on from jocks to find a man to marry.

House, kids, the white picket fence kind of man. Like the gentleman that I was, I allowed her to let me down gently. We then fucked again that morning. I knew if she ever needed to get laid she would make the trip down one floor and visit me again.

As it turned out it would not happen but for reasons that only fate decided. It was my aunt and uncle. They were having financial troubles. I don't know how mom found out but she did. Rhonda and Mike came down to see me one weekend so we could talk.

Refusing to tell me why they were having problems mom asked me if I would consider moving in with them for a few months. I would pay them what it cost me to live in the dorm. I would have my own bedroom and bathroom. Aunt Clare would cook for me when I was home...

I stopped listening at cook, but the list went on. Dorm food is ok but my aunt can cook!

I knew better than to voice my concerns. Mom and dad knew what they were. I figured this one of those questions that was more like a request. Let me correct that, in this case I was pretty sure it was a command. Against my better judgment I signed on.

With just one more month until my last class would finish it was decided I would move in then.

Randy called one day and asked me if we could meet up for a few hours. We set a time and I met him where we parked the cars. It was just a commercial building on the outskirts of town. It was big enough to house both cars and two more if need be. There was an area where they would get washed, and places inside to park our cars when we were out driving. There was a fenced-in lot outside that we did not use. There was even a motorized chain link gate that secured the lot.

Security was tight. In the back of the building was a sort of safe room. This is where we would bring clients if security or privacy was breached. It was really just a very nicely decorated lounge with a bar. I never saw it used for real but we did have guests stop buy for various reasons, sometimes for meetings. There is also a driver's lounge and also showers and changing rooms. Randy and I went into the customer lounge.

When we walked in Butch was already here. Not her real name but she dressed and looked the part. I was afraid to call her that but Randy assured me she would not take offense. Butch is a good five nine maybe more. Jet black hair, cropped like a man's. Blue jeans, a deep scooped neck tee shirt showed off her massive tits. This was covered by a sleeveless plaid shirt open at the top. With no sleeves her tattoos were clearly visible. The piercings in her ears were the only ones visible.

Butch looked like she could kick my ass. She was big but not fat. This babe definitely worked out. If I had a bar she could be the bouncer. Randy told me she was a sweetheart when you get to know her but she would decide that.

Butch sat beside me, Randy on the other side of Butch. We faced a one way window, when a woman spoke up.

"Randy tells me you have learned quickly." The voice stated. I looked at him and he nodded.

"I hope so. There are many rules but I think I am catching on." I replied.

"Are there any rules you think are unnecessary?" She asked.

"I don't think there are any I have a problem with. I assume they are there for a reason." I explained truthfully. "I hope that answers your question."

"Randy will be leaving soon. Do you think you would like to take his place?" She asked.

"I can still go to school? Play football? Work during the summer if I am free?" I asked.

"You may!" She replied. "Unless an emergency comes up we will work around your schedule. As you know most of our guests are night people."

"Well the money is good. The work is great. I say yes." I tried to be excited but not giddy.

"Good. For the next month you will work with Butch. She will be monitoring you. You will not get out of the car for any reason unless she allows it." The voice explained.

"I understand." I looked at Butch she did not seem to care one way or the other.

"Butch will have some papers for you to sign and we will call you shortly." The voice ended on that note.

"Come with me Jay." Butch said.

"JB is what my friends call me." I offered.

"This way Jay." She made it clear we were not yet friends.

The next few runs I made were with Butch riding shotgun. She never said a word except to make suggestions or corrections. One rule we had was no people in the car under twenty one if liquor was available. The city was cracking down on underage drinking. That and prostitution since the casinos opened up. As such ID was required for every passenger. This was not a popular policy for some but few truly protested.

If ID was not provided we were to lock up the booze and ask the guest to relinquish theirs. Losing a one hundred thousand dollar car was just not worth it.

Aside from that rules were pretty lax. There were stiff penalties for soiling the car. We had a crew available at a moment's notice if it did happen. And it did happen. I did not lead a sheltered life but I did not expect to see half of what goes on in the back of a limo. Randy was a great teacher. Butch is a great enforcer.

Randy taught me early on to never date a stripper while I was a driver. From experience he knew that if you did it was for money, usually for college. Worse yet many are girlfriends of motorcycle gangs, pressed into prostitution to support their old man. If you did pay they would black mail you, if you didn't you would get the shit beat out of you. I saw many young ladies I wanted to take home. I had offers to do so. Randy's stories and those of others persuaded me to stay clear.

I had started dating again but nothing serious.

Butch must have been impressed since I was making more runs by myself. Randy was gone now and I was moving out of the dorm to my aunt and uncle's house. Odell had been mostly silent about me moving in. Clare welcomed me in her own way, by helping me move. She was not a talker, never had been. Even when Odell was not around she did not have much to say. Maybe she didn't think she could trust me.

The first week after school let out I was put in charge of running the crew that was redoing the roofs on the city buildings. I had been working for the company for three years now and was the senior foreman on the crew. Others had worked here longer but none wanted the position. I found it a challenge. It was hard dirty work to begin with but we were also on a tight schedule. I worked long hours each day. If I had a run that night I might get off at six to go get cleaned up. Many nights I would get home after midnight and be back at work at six.

I didn't see much of Clare or Odell and if I did only briefly. Clare would pack a snack for me when I drove if she knew ahead of time. Dating was all but impossible but one day I did meet a waitress while I was waiting for a client that was at a concert. We struck up a conversation, innocent at first. When I felt she was spending more time than needed I made my move. I asked her out. She accepted but only after she played hard to get.

Melody and I went out several times. Our schedules did not allow for daily visits but she occasionally met me when I was waiting for clients. Things progressed quickly and soon we were intimate.

At work one morning the whole crew was distracted by something. I was soon made aware of what the commotion was about. There was a new face in the courtyard at the city hall. I will have to admit from our vantage point she was a looker. I chastised the guys for stopping to stare. Then I took a second look myself. The police office was facing one street. The city hall faced the opposite. The library was on the street connecting the others. There was a courtyard behind the three with the river on the open end. With trees and benches it was common to see people around at lunch but mostly city workers. She did not look or dress like a city worker.

That night I took Melody out to a concert. It was late and offered for her to come home with me. She was more than eager. The fact I had never brought a girl home since I lived with my relatives did not even set in until I pulled up to the house.

I ushered Melody to my room quietly as I knew they would be in bed. I turned on some soft music. We started to make out. She was a minx once we got started. Melody soon had my pants off and was stroking me gently as we kissed. I removed her top and bra then started kissing her breasts and nipples. Angie was never big in oral sex, giving or receiving. Melody took to it like a fish to water. Before long she had me covered and moaning. She looked up at me there was happiness in her eyes. There was passion in mine. I enjoyed every minute of her efforts. She varied her approach to prolong my pleasure. I voiced my approval encouraging her on.

Finally I could take no more. Pulling her mouth off me I coated her ample tits with ropes of white gooey cum. Melody leapt up to kiss me proud of her accomplishment. My shirt absorbed the majority of my seed. I removed it and wiped the remainder with a tissue. I helped her undress and offered her my services. Melody was eager to say the least. I had a feeling this was not something she had experienced much herself.

I was no expert on this, but I was motivated to return the favor. Sliding between her legs I started slow and steadily to get her turned on. Knowing I was inexperienced I tried to get a sense of what she wanted most. Melody didn't seem to mind at first but soon her hands guided my head to where she wanted me. Not a word was said but her moans and whimpers told the story. I was learning and she was teaching me.

Melody even gripped my wrists and pulled my hands to her tits. Unable to hold back any longer she mashed my face to her pussy as my lips sucked on her clit. Her hips bucked her pelvis pushed hard against my mouth as the waves of pleasure released inside her. The bed creaked on the hardwood floor.

"YES!" She whispered.

When she was all but spent she released her grip. I tried to kiss her but she would have none of that until I was properly cleaned. I let her use the bathroom first. I followed when she was through. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. She allowed me to kiss her but with her panties now back on told me fucking was off limits. I find it interesting how women can get a point across sometimes without a word. I was a bit disappointed but only slightly. She did stay the night which meant there would be another night together in the future.

Melody was not happy when I woke her early in the morning. I went to the bathroom first to allow her some extra time to slumber. Clare was in the hall when Melody went to use the bathroom. They quietly acknowledge each other. Clare glanced at me as Melody closed the door behind her. We were both caught off guard, it was an awkward moment.

"I hope you don't mind?" I offered not knowing what else to say.

"She is cute." Was all Clare said as she turned and walked to the front of the house.

It was not like she walked in on us fucking but I felt an uneasiness inside me just the same. I pay rent I told myself. I deserved to have my own life in their house. Thinking of Clare's point of view, being put in that position, was not fair on my part. Melody finally appeared and we headed to the kitchen. Clare had coffee and croissants laid out. She even packed my lunch. Melody thanked her for the coffee. When I finished the pastry we started to leave. Clare handed me my lunch. I don't know why but I leaned over and kissed her on the left cheek.

"Thank you Clare." I said. It was just a peck. We had done this before when we greeted each other, but this one seemed to have taken her off guard. I could tell it affected her. She locked onto my eyes. Her gaze was searching for something.

"You're welcome JB." Clare replied. "Nice to meet you Melody. Come back anytime."

I thought that was so nice of her. She gave me another glance just as I closed the door.

"Your aunt is black?" Melody asked. It was the way she asked it. Like she was shocked. It was then I realized she had never met any of my family.

"So is my mother. My grandfather is white, my grandmother is black. My birth dad was white. My step dad is black." I said it so matter of fact. "Does it bother you?"

I have dealt with this my whole life. To be honest it's getting old. Like I said this is not about race, but it does affect my life.

"I am sorry JB. I didn't mean it that way!" Melody defended herself. "It is just you are not as dark as your aunt."

"I get that allot. My mom is not quite as dark as Clare." I explained. "That and I am not ... you know..." I looked at my crotch.

Melody seemed confused for a minute. Then broke out laughing.

"JB that is so wrong!" She blushed as she scolded me. "You have nothing to worry about in that department."

We laughed together. She seemed to have taken it all in stride.

"Well it is a tough myth to measure up to!" I teased.

"I guess for women it is breast size. Bigger is not always better. Sometimes average can be an advantage." She teased back.

"So I am just average am I?" I continued to tease as she was still laughing with me.

"Well maybe above average can be a good thing too!" She replied with a wink. We were almost to her apartment.

"So should I call you again?" It was serious question. Melody seemed to understand the implications.

"I will be gone today and tomorrow for a friends shower. Monday would be a good time to call.

Melody kissed me when I dropped her off at home and headed to work.

There is not much business happening at the job site on weekends. Except for the police and EMS, the city hall is closed and the library is usually quiet. This allows us to get some of the dirtiest work done without disrupting normal activity. Today I was wearing casual clothes.

I was doing some measuring and calculating supplies for the upcoming week. We had a full crew workin, so I kept an eye on them, I had to inspect earlier work including any damage that may have affected the interior. I was eating lunch in the courtyard alone. The young lady walked by with what I assumed were police officers. We looked at each other briefly. She was striking. She looked young but she dressed older.

They moved across the courtyard and sat a picnic table. With three buildings containing the sound and with no activity in the area some words were clear if not loud. The young lady was brought in for undercover work, which I learned as they talked. I grinned knowing some unsuspecting liquor stores were going to be tested. We wrapped up the day's work I headed home. It had been a long week and I was ready to just chill.

Clare was home alone when I arrived. She was dressed in her sweat pants and oversized tee shirt. I found this unusual since Odell never leaves the house without her on the weekends. Since she was not dressed nicely, as she does when he takes her, I figured he was not coming back to get her. Clare's wardrobe is in serious need of updating. Even her work clothes are frumpy. At home her attire is downright pitiful.

"I was not expecting you to be home!" Clare mentioned.

"I wasn't either, Melody is with some friends setting up for a shower tomorrow." I explained as I flopped down on the couch. She looked at me as if she wanted to say something but hesitated. "Would you rather I go to my rooms?"

They had a three bedroom home. They used the master suite of course. There was a long hall with two bedrooms and a large bathroom. I used one as my bedroom the other was sort of my own personal den/office. I was taking one class over the summer just to keep moving forward. It was online so here is where I kept my computer as well. Separated from the rest of the home it allowed us both a certain amount of privacy.

"NO!" Clare said just a bit too forcefully. "I was wondering if you wanted to join me for dinner that's all."

She tried to play her outburst down.

"Better still. Let me take you out for dinner." I offered. "You cook all the time for me. Let me make it up to you."

I was not prepared for the way she reacted. In fact it shocked me.

"Jay I can't go to dinner with you." Her eyes went to the floor. I noticed she did not call me JB.

"Sure you can. Any place you want. It's ok I can afford it." I reassured her. What she said next stunned me even more.

"Jay. I am not allowed to leave the house alone." Clare still looked at the floor. "I'll start dinner." Clare slipped past me into the kitchen.

What the fuck was she talking about? I so wanted to ask her, this is unbelievable. She is a grown woman not a teenager. It was all I could do to not go in and confront her and try and figure this out. I looked in the kitchen and saw her standing at the sink her shoulders shook. She was crying. I walked behind her and slipped my arms around her waist. I held her gently for just a moment.

"I'll be in my den when dinner is ready. I am sorry I didn't know." I kissed the back of her head and left her standing there. I went to my den and thought about calling mom but decided against it for now. I thought it best to wait a bit, get some perspective on this.

"JB! Dinner is ready." Clare woke me from my nap.

"Oh! Yeah. Be right there, just going to wash up." I blurted out as I jumped up. She smiled and went to the kitchen.

It was quiet at first but we soon found subjects we could discuss without ruffling any feathers. I learned Clare was in the loan processing department at the bank. She handled paperwork for incoming loans and kept the company updated on the follow-up for bad loans. I talked about school and work. I don't discuss limo job, Randy suggested I didn't. Too many friends and family looking for free rides. I helped with the dishes. We did them by hand since it was only the two of us.

I went to take a shower and then to bed. Odell came home late. I know because he stumbled through the house drunk on his ass.

Sunday I got a call I was needed at the limo service. It was a bummer since I was not scheduled to work and want a day to just catch up on life. I agreed just the same. At two I was in the locker room changing into the suit provided by the company. Grabbing the bag with some food and text book I headed out.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,682 Followers