"Clare" Unconventional Aunt Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The white car was prepped and waiting, the engine running. I had never driven it, Butch drove it exclusively. An attendant opened the driver's door and motioned for me to get in. I tossed my bag in and slid behind the wheel. The GPS indicated where I should go.

"Please take your time I want to see the river today." The speaker squawked.

"Slow it is." I replied cheerfully.

The division window was blacked out. Not just dark tint like the black car. It felt heavier but had more power. I traveled the route indicated and an hour later pulled under a car port at a huge mansion. A butler (I guess that is what you called him) opened the door to the limo. A tall person wearing a long hooded gown exited the car and ducked into the house. I turned off the engine and waited.

Not sure why all the cloak and dagger stuff? I had been here before to fix the roof just two years ago. Tree limb fell and punched a hole in it. Damn roof is so steep had to hang by a rope most of the day. If I remember some lady doctor owns it. I remember her having a party planned. Paid big money to get the job done fast.

I dragged my book bag over and started studying. I then took a break and walked around the car. Bored I went back inside and started checking out all the buttons. There were several that were not in the other car so I didn't touch them. There were two division windows buttons instead of one. I pushed them but they did not work. I pulled my pocket knife out and using the screw driver blade popped the switches out. The wire was disconnected. I attached it and the window went down. When I pushed the other one a tinted window came up. Pleased I had fixed it so easily I returned it as it was and went back to studying.

I had just finished eating when the back door opened and the figure reappeared. The butler indicated I should leave. Starting the car I pulled out. The GPS showed the same route back so I started following it.

"Can you pick up the pace I am running late!" The speaker squawked again.

I pushed the button lowering the privacy window.

"If you are going home I know a quicker way Dr. Nelson."

"How did you do that?" She looked livid that the window was down.

"The wire came off the switch. I fixed it while I waited." I calmly explained.

"How do you know who I am?" She was still upset about something.

"Fixed your roof two years ago. Just before some big party I think?" She sat back and smiled slyly at me in the rear view mirror. Deep in thought for just a minute she looked up.

"Take me home please." She asked amused at something. "Did you ever think I didn't want that switch to work?" The window closed.

Truthfully I didn't. But the suggestion got me to thinking. This car was laid out differently than the other. Dr. Nelson sat in the back in what looked like a love seat with two armrests littered with controls. The door was just in front but there was a wraparound bench in the front with a U shaped table. It was almost as if she was setting in a private theater seat.

I stopped in front of her apartment in town. Getting out I opened the door for her and then offered my hand to help her out. Standing in front of me I could see her up close for the first time. She was as tall as me in her heels. Mid-forties I would guess but looked younger. Stylish blond hair, fit but not athletic, impeccably dressed for a day at the cottage. Her figure was seductive and inviting, her demeanor cold and aloof. She was the definition of a MILF. Not sure if she had kids. Call her a WILF I thought to myself. She offered me a tip.

"Thank you, but it is against company policy." I replied happily.

"Jay take it." She insisted. I closed the door to the car and handed her off to the doorman for the building.

"Not a chance Dr. Nelson. My pleasure to serve you." I put my hands behind my back and bowed. "My friends call me JB, please feel free to do so." She handed the tip to the doorman. He was happy she was not.

I returned the car and then started to wonder what happened to Butch? Wasn't like her to skip work. I returned the limo and drove home. Back at the house Odell was on the couch. Clare on the chair just to the side.

"Clare tells me you had a whore in the house Friday night?" He bellowed. I looked at Clare her eyes told me that was not her words. He seemed a bit loopy so I decided to brush it off.

"I brought a date home." I explained.

"Who said you could bring a whore into my house?" His head fell over the back of the couch so he could see me.

"Who said I couldn't?" I chose not to challenge his choice of words. His brain was mush, Odell was searching for an answer.

"It is late. I have to go to work early. Goodnight Odell." I walked around him and bent over and kissed Clare on the cheek. She was mortified by my boldness.

"Goodnight Clare." I said softly. I turned to leave,

"What the fuck is that all about?" Odell yelled.

"What about what?" I glared at him. He could intimidate her but he was no going to do the same to me. "Oh you mean the kiss on the cheek? It is a sign of affection and respect. That is called polite manners. Something you should work on!"

He tried to stand and challenge me but he was too drunk. He then thought better of it when I walked his direction.

"Fuck you!" He yelled as I headed to my room.

I was in my den on the computer working on the next week's schedule. Rain was looming so we needed to be careful about leaving the roof exposed. I heard Clare help Odell to their room. Just as I turned off the computer I saw her at the door of my den. I walked to her she looked shaken.

"I never called her a whore..." Clare started to explain.

"I know that. And don't worry that you told him. I would have myself." I took her hand she avoided my eyes.

"JB. You should not provoke him like that. "She whispered.

"Aunt Clare I did not start that. I will not back down if he does." I lifted her chin so I could look into her eyes. She was scared. "Has he hurt you over this?"

"NO." She quickly replied. Too quickly for me. "He hasn't I promise."

"If he ever...I want to know!" She saw I was serious.

"I will, he won't..." She looked at me. "Not with you here."

Those words struck me to the core. I will never forget that moment, for that and what I did next. I raised my left hand her face flinched. I stopped and held it still Clare relaxed. I moved my hand to the right side of her face and swept her hair back exposing her scar. I kissed it tenderly then left her hair fall back in place. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Why did you do that?" Clare asked. She was an emotional wreck.

"Never again! Do you hear me?" I locked on her eyes. "Not as long as I am alive."

Clare bolted from in front of me. I was going to go after her but decided to let her have some space. It was then it dawned on me Odell was left handed. He did that to her! In my heart I knew it.

The next day I called mom and told her some of what I knew. I did not throw Odell under the bus for now but he was standing in the street. Mom knew most of it I think, but getting a second opinion was helpful. She asked if I would bring Clare up to spend the weekend soon.

I told her I would ask.

I talked to Mike mostly about work and next year's school schedule. I brought up how I might pass on football this year. Mike didn't seem happy but said we could talk about it. I even talked to my sister Jesse. She will be a senior in high school this year and looking forward to turning eighteen.

I went back to work Monday the conversation with Clare still on my mind. We hustled to get the roof sealed up as the next couple of days it was supposed to rain. I saw Melody that night and caught a movie after dinner. I dropped her off and headed home.

Tuesday I was called inside to look at a leak in the police station. With the help of a crew member we located the leak and patched it up for now. While in the building I noticed the young lady was still working with detectives. I could not help but think that the way she dresses makes her look older than she probably was. That and her stunning good looks would distract any clerk male or female.

Tuesday night I made another run with the doctor. This time she had just the tinted division window up. She had several female friends with her. They seemed to be having a good time. The women all looked in their thirties and forties. Dressed professionally, I assumed they were colleagues. The doctor sat back alone and looked on as the six of them laughed and joked. Occasionally she would look at me in the mirror.

I could not hear the words. Just the mumble and roar as they enjoyed themselves. Dr. Nelson was like a queen sitting on her throne while her pawns played. She is so stately. Erect and shoulders square, a sly grin on her face was the only emotion she showed. She looks even better than the first day she was covered in that ridiculous cape. Her breasts high and firm, her hips a nice flare to them. Her legs long and fit her face was once a thing of beauty now has aged gracefully, making her even more sophisticated.

I pulled the car into her country home. Actually just on the outskirts of the town along the river. This time I opened the door and assisted the ladies exiting. The doctor was last to emerge.

"You are welcome to come in." She explained.

"Thank you but I have some studying to catch up on." I replied.

"Suit yourself!" She seemed just a bit miffed.

I was in the car. It was raining softly but steadily outside, I was under the car port. There was a knock on the window. It was the doctor. I rolled the window down slightly.

"Please come in Jay if just to use the restroom." It was a command as much as a request. I rolled the window up and opened the door. I grabbed my book and followed her into the house.

"Thank you Dr. Nelson." I was really fine but it seemed I would have been rude to refuse.

"Please call me Nancy, all my friends do." She snickered as she said it.

"Thank you Nancy." I repeated. "Nancy Nelson, bet you were never teased as a kid?" It was a joke. I hoped she took it that way.

"That was a long time ago Jay. I suggest you don't go there again." She grinning as she put me in my place.

"I doubt it was that long ago!" I teased back. "You are what maybe twenty nine?"

"Does that work with all older women?" She asked still smiling.

"Don't know any 'older' women so I couldn't tell you!" I teased again. She knew I was not going to give in.

"Albert is in the kitchen. He will get you a snack. You can study in the den, it will be quiet there." Nancy turned to leave. "Thank you for coming in."

It was such a simple sentence but it was delivered with meaning.

I stopped and washed up then headed down the hall. Albert was waiting in the kitchen. He sat with me as we snacked on fruit and cookies. We talked, he was very nice. He was not that old, maybe in his early sixties. He was quiet and attentive, refusing to let me carry my plate to the sink. He escorted me to the study. I studied for a couple of hours and then laid my head down and took nap.

"Mr. Brown." Albert was shaking me gently. "You will be needed soon." I looked around remembering where I was.

"Thank you Albert. Please call me JB." I suggested.

"I could not. Ms. Nelson would not approve." He explained.

"In that case I insist." I said. He smiled.

I knew she was not married he referred to her as Ms. and not Mrs. I would talk to her about Albert. I escorted the ladies back in the car, they were much the worse for wear. Drunk and unruly. Nancy seemed pleased to watch them carry on as we headed back. It was such a distraction I closed the privacy window. Nancy glared at me as it started up. I dropped each woman off at their house or apartment. I dropped Nancy off at her apartment. She left the car without a word. She seemed upset with me now. When I got home the house was quiet. Clare was already in bed.

It rained all day Wednesday. That night I was called to drive again. I changed and was waiting at the car when Nancy showed up. I opened the door and offered her my hand to help her in. She took it seemingly over her attitude from the previous night. As I drove her to the house she watched me in the mirror the whole way. Both windows were down she had a clear view. Helping her out she asked me to come in. She led me to the den.

"Jay. I want to offer you a new position." Nancy started. So Jay it was. "I would like you to be my driver for the foreseeable future. Would you like that?"

All things considered it was a better gig I thought. No more arrogant movie stars, no more stupid rich athletes, and no more drunk broke gamblers. The best of all no more sleazy predators like the 'Silk Sultan'. I know kind of stupid but when you are rich and you have connections you can call yourself anything you want. He always wore silk, always. Late forties I'd guess, dark hair, short beard.

Like to prey on exotic dancers. Groups of them five or six at a time. Since we could not card them the liquor was locked up. But he always had some sort of drugs on him, ecstasy or whatever. Doled it out freely. Then would take them home and fuck their brains out. Even got a bit rough a few times. Rumor has it his brother is in a biker club. Provides him protection if he steps over that line a bit too hard.

Randy told me once that Butch had a word with him about his activities in the limo. He cleaned his act up there so we kept him as a client. He pays great but is still my least favorite customer. I would be happy not to drive him ever again.

"I can still go to work and school during the day?"

"With a few exceptions. You will know in advance." She explained.

"Weekends?" I asked.

"Occasionally. Usually drop me off Friday night. Take me home Sunday night."

"Any other conditions?" I asked.

"Just your loyalty and of course your discretion." Nancy explained as she came closer. Her eyes locked on mine. I was getting a weird vibe.

"I can live with that. Oh and Albert can call me JB?" I added. She seemed amused at my attempt to be demanding.

"He can call you Jay. I find JB childish." She countered.

"Agreed." I held out my hand. Nancy seemed taken back by my gesture. Slowly she shook my hand. Hers was warm and firm.

I will be back in an hour so make yourself comfortable.

I did not see Albert that night. She came back as promised. I took her home and after parking the car headed home myself.

As soon as I walked in the door I knew there was a problem. Clare was in the kitchen crying. Odell was nowhere to be seen.

"What's wrong?" I asked her. Her eyes were blood shot.

"He is,... is drinking again!" She stammered pointing at the living room. I walked in as he staggered from the bedroom.

"I said go get me more booze whore!" Odell yelled as he held some money in his hand. He stopped abruptly when he saw me.

"If you want more booze go get it yourself!" I said forcefully to him. "But if you do, expect to go to jail as I will call the cops on you!"

"Get the fuck out of my way punk!" Odell yelled. He was pissed now. "You're going to move, or else!"

"Or else what?" I blocked his way to the kitchen. "You going to cut her again?"

He sobered up quickly with that. He stopped in his tracks and looked at me like he was going to throw a punch.

"You don't want to do that!" I warned him. "Take a minute and think about what you want to do. Maybe you have had enough to drink for tonight."

"Get the fuck out of my house!" He yelled backing up.

"NO!" Clare yelled. She moved behind me.

"Shut the fuck up bitch!" He yelled over my shoulder.

"This is as much of my house as yours!" I reminded him. "I pay rent here. Without it you would not be living here."

"Fuck you!" He was frothing at the mouth.

"Clare get your stuff you are sleeping in my room!" I turned to address her.

"The fuck she is!" Odell took a step forward.

"Clare go now! Odell. She will be alone. I will sleep on the futon in my den." With much hesitation Clare slipped from behind me and went to her room. I saw her pass the opening in the hall heading to my room. Odell was physically drained.

"Go sleep it off." I turned from Odell and headed to my den. He fumbled his way to his room and slammed the door making his anger known again.

I checked on Clare before making my way to the den. In her quiet way she did not say a word, and struggled to look me in the eye. She had opened the futon into a bed and made it with clean sheets and a blanket.

I had put her in the middle and knew it. Tomorrow I would need to see what I could do to get her out of that position. I had just closed my eyes and started to drift off when I felt a presence in the room. Thinking it was Odell I bolted up ready to defend myself. It was Clare.

"It's ok he is passed out now. He will not be up until I wake him." Clare whispered in the dark. I could see her silhouette from the small amount of light coming in the window. She stood there not moving.

"Are you ok?" I asked not sure what she wanted.

"He never wakes up...but if he does..." She was scared to death I could feel it.

"Here. Join me. It's not very comfortable but there is plenty of room." I guided her between me and the wall.

"Are you sure JB?" She asked.

"Positive. He won't dare go after you if he has to go through me." Then for some reason something Dr. Nelson said popped into my mind. "Clare I would like you to call me Jay."

I had never had an intimate thought about my aunt until the minute she lay beside me. Clare leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you Jay." Clare turned so her back was to me.

I positioned myself behind her. Clare curled up inside my body. She smelled and felt wonderful. I wondered how my uncle could treat such a special person this way.

Thursday morning she tried to get out of bed without waking me. I looked up at her as she hovered over me. Her face just inches from mine.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to wake you!" She looked embarrassed.

"Well I am not. I should be so lucky to have someone so beautiful spend the night with me!" I teased. If she was white she would have been red. Instead her face just got a shade darker. My hands moved to her waist keeping her from leaving just yet.

"Jay! How can you say that?" She scolded. "Besides your girlfriend is very beautiful."

"I say it because it is true!" I said truthfully. She still hovered over me. I raised my left hand and gently pushed her hair from the right side of her face. I lifted up and kissed her scar one more time. "You are the most beautiful person I know."

Clare shocked by my kiss and bold talk jumped free and headed for the door. She stopped at the door and looking back she looked me in the eye to see if I was serious. I could see tears starting to roll over her cheeks.

"You know I would never tease you about that?" I said unwavering. "Everything else, but never about that." I smiled lightening the mood.

"Thank you Jay." Clare wiped her cheek. "I better get him up for work."

"Clare! Don't get him up. Get dressed yourself, if he wakes up fine, but don't wake him up!" She started to protest but thought better of it.

"Yes sir." She went to her room and left the door open so I could see if he woke up. Moments later she came down the hall with all her stuff and went into the bathroom I used. Half hour later she emerged ready for work. She started to gather her toiletries up to take them back.

"Leave them. There is enough room for both of our stuff." I thought she smiled as she set it all down but her hair was blocking her lips.

We ate breakfast together not saying a word. I could tell the tension had lifted dramatically already.

"You go to work I will wait here until he gets up." Again she wanted to argue but thought better of it.

"Will you be home for dinner?" Clare asked. I thought about it and figured it would be best.