"Clare" Unconventional Aunt Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seven?" I asked if that was too late.

"Seven." Clare cleaned the table and then in a surprise move she leaned over and kissed my cheek. "Just a sign of affection and respect!"

I don't know what came over me but when she walked by to leave I gently smacked her ass. Shocked at my boldness Clare turned and smiled showing me all her pearly white teeth. I have never seen her smile like that. I knew I wanted to see it more.

I made a few calls and dressed for work. I waited for Odell to wander out from his bedroom.

"Clare!" He bellowed. There was no answer. "Clare!" He shouted as he entered the kitchen.

"Clare is at work." I said quietly.

"What the fuck! Why didn't she wake me?" Odell was holding his head now, his yelling was paying him back. I kicked a chair to him it slid across the floor and stopped when it hit his leg.

"Sit down we are going to talk!" I said firmly.

"Fuck you!" He spat back looking for Clare still.

"Sit or we are leaving." I said we so he knew I was serious. Reluctantly he sat. More because he didn't want to stand than give into me.

"That bitch ain't leavin me you stupid fuck!" He spat.

"Odell if you call her one more derogatory word in her presence. If you threaten her in any way. If you...

"Blah, blah, blah," He mocked me. "You will do what? You are just a punk!"

"Think about this dumb ass! You're broke, you have a gambling and a drinking problem. Without Clare's income and my rent you are all but on the street." I had Odell's attention.

"She wouldn't leave me?" He bluffed.

"Maybe not? I'm not asking her to yet. Maybe even then she won't leave you?" I let him think he was still in charge. "But she didn't sleep with you last night did she?"

"You mother fucker if you laid a hand..."

"Whoa big fella! She slept alone." I lied. "She's my aunt. She's family. I'm just looking out for her. All I am asking is you do not demean her around the family. She has a name, use it!"

"Fuck you I have to get to work!" He avoided the subject.

"Odell if you do not change your life you will lose everything. Think about it." I tried at least. "You will need to get a cab I am going in the other direction."

He cursed under his breath but I couldn't make it out.

"I am taking her home this weekend. And you are not invited" It wasn't a question it was a statement. I got up and went to the door to leave. "Odell this is your second chance, you will not get another."

Mom was ecstatic when I told her Clare and I were coming up Saturday morning. At seven I was setting at one of the three place settings at the table. Odell was not home. Clare made one of my favorite meals. Mom's southern fried chicken, mashed potatoes and sweet corn. I had been salivating since I walked in the door. Clare seemed to be in an especially good mood.

"You look happy." I offered.

"I talked to your mom today." She grinned waiting for me to confirm my secret.

"Can't trust a woman!" I teased. "Would you like to go visit for the weekend? Just you and me, no Odell?"

"But what about Odell" She became suddenly worried. "What if he says no?"

"Clare, I told him this morning we are going." I explained. "You will decide if you want to leave this house, not him. So do you want to go?"

"Yes, yes, yes!" She was beaming. That infectious smile showed itself again. "When do we leave?"

"I have to check my schedule Friday late or Saturday morning. I will probably need to be back Sunday."

"I will be ready." Clare was just glowing.

We were eating when Odell walked in. The air turned chilly instantly.

"Clare!" He bellowed.

"In here dear, dinner is ready." She informed him.

"Dear my ass! I will fucking kick you're dear..." Odell stopped the moment he saw me sitting at the table.

I knew this was a pivotal moment in his life, her life and my future. He was not drunk now. Odell was pissed and either he was going to back down or there would be hell to pay. I hoped for the best and prepared for the worst.

"Oh. I thought you were on the phone talking to someone else." I offered him an out.

"So you cooked for him and didn't wait for me? You fucking..."

"Now, now Odell!" I cut him off again. "'Clare and I were just saying how we missed you. Please sit down. Here let me pass you the potatoes."

"Fuck you asshole she is my wife! I will talk to her anyway I want to!" He stood challenging me.

"Odell I will not tell you again. You speak to her with respect or there will be consequences." I did not back down.

He raised his fist shaking it in my face. He was big, I was bigger. He was a coward hiding behind a bully's bluff.

"Clare if he strikes me call the cops, then leave. Get the phone now." She grabbed the phone ready to dial.

"You think you are so smart!" He waved his fist.

"I know if you hit me I am within my rights to defend myself and my aunt." I explained clearly. "I also know you will spend the night in jail. After showing up late for work today that would not look good for anyone."

"You smug little bastard!" He swung at me but was slow and out of shape.

He missed. I popped him in the nose. Not hard just enough to stagger him. He fell back on his ass. Clare started dialing the phone. I grabbed it gently and hung it up.

"He will need some ice in a towel."

Clare gasped as a crimson fluid ran from his nose. She ran to him and started to blot the blood dripping over his mouth and chin. After all the abuse she still cared for him. He ripped the towel from her hands and held his head back.

"Some fucking ice bitch!" He demanded. I stopped Clare,

"Ice please Clare!" I corrected him. He looked at me then at her.

"Ice pleeaassseee, Clare!" He snarled. I released her.

"See that wasn't so bad, was it. Didn't hurt you to say it, did it?" Again I tried to make light of it.

I reached for him, he flinched. I grabbed him and helped him to the chair. Clare brought him some ice in another towel. I finished eating eventually the bleeding stopped. Then the most extraordinary thing happened. He scooted to the table and started eating. Clare looked at me the significance was not lost on her. It was just after eight when I got a call. Excusing myself I left the two of them together.

I called Melody and told her I was tied up. She thought I was blowing her off. I offered to have her spend the night again, instead of explaining to her why I was going to be late.

I made my way to the house. I parked the limo under the carport. The light was on over the back door. I knocked. No one answered. I let myself in and headed to the kitchen.

"Its Jay I am here!" I called out.

"Just a minute." It was Nancy.

She came in the kitchen dressed in what I can only describe as a comfortable, very comfortable, long flowing robe. The lapels that started at her neck and ended just past her waist hung open. Her pajamas were satin and clung to her tightly. She was creature of beauty.

"Jay would you like some wine?" She asked. Clearly she had one glass too many.

"Thank you but I am driving and I can't drink." I politely explained.

"You could spend the night?" She replied.

"I have plans later." I replied not wanting to offend her.

"I see. Am I interrupting those plans?" Nancy teased.

"Not really. I have made flexible arrangements." She seemed impressed I would accommodate her. "Take your time. But I do have to go to work in the morning."

"All work and no play makes Jay very dull!" Nancy moved to in front of me and stroked the lapels of my suit. "Do you want to play?"

"Thank you Dr. Nelson but I think maybe you have had a bit too much to drink." I gently and slowly moved her hands down.

"Be that way. You can wait then." Acting offended she walked away. I waited in the kitchen for her.

I was surprised when she showed up just an hour later. I drove her home in silence. Nancy watched me in the mirror often. I delivered her to the door man as usual. She seemed to have gotten over my rebuff. As I went to drop off the car I wondered how she got there.

I called Melody and asked if she could meet me at the house. It took longer than I expected, she was there with Clare when I arrived. They had been talking and stopped when I entered, never a good sign. Odell had left hours ago.

Melody was not excited about sleeping in the den but when I slipped between her legs she was soon thinking of other things. I took my time. It had been almost a week and I wanted to make it up to her. I licked and probed, nibbled and sucked. Each time she started to push back I changed to keep her wanting more. She moaned loudly at times. Melody groaned in frustration. She whimpered for me to let her cum.

Finally she grabbed my hair and forced me to finish her. It was the most intense orgasm she ever had while we dated. She refuse to kiss me until I washed my face but she was willing to suck my cock. This was one wacky woman. Sometimes her rules just didn't make sense to me. But hey who am I to complain I thought. If she was willing to go down on me, I can wash later!"

We had just gotten started when of all things Odell comes home. By all indications he is drunk. I hear him stagger his way through the house, Melody does too. It was just getting interesting when she stopped. Asshole must have bounced off of every wall. I tried to coax her back to my dilemma but even I have to admit it was even difficult for me to concentrate.

"Clare!" He bellowed.

"That was all Melody could take. She got up and started dressing.

I tried to persuade her to stay but Odell was just getting louder.

"I am going home." She said firmly. I started dressing too.

"I will drive you!" I offered.

"JB my car is here!" She snarled.

"Oh, right, sorry." I was so pissed I had forgotten all about it.

"Is it safe to go out there?" She looked terrified.

"Let me see." I opened the door and looked just as Odell entered his bedroom and closed the door. "He just went in the bedroom."

I led her through the house and just reached the front door when Odell came out and saw us.

"Is that the whore you brought in my house?" He yelled as I opened the door.

"Don't you dare call her that!" Clare screamed. "She is a guest in this house!"

I looked back at Melody, but she was gone. By the time I reached her car she was pulling away. Dejected I went back inside.

"Jay I am so sorry." Clare said from the hallway.

Odell had gone to his room and closed the door. Probably a good thing. I walked past her and went into the den. With nothing left to do I stripped to my boxers and went to bed.

I saw the door open and she walked in standing like before. I opened the covers she moved over me and laid beside me.

"I really am sorry Jay." She turned to me in the dark.

"I know. It is not your fault, goodnight."

"Goodnight." Clare kissed my cheek in the dark close to my mouth. It hit me the same time it hit her.

"Clare no!" I tried but it was too late

"JAY!" She did not yell but it was surely a shock. "Is that what I think that is?"

"Melody?" In all the drama I had never washed up. I started to get up. Clare grabbed me.

"No stay here." She held me firmly. I didn't know what to do. She kissed me on the cheek again. Still holding me from moving.

"Jay?" She whispered.

"Yes?" I replied just as quietly.

"Will you kiss me?" She cooed.

"Now?" I asked like an idiot.

Clare did not wait for an answer. She moved above me and soon her lips were mashed against mine. Suddenly her tongue probe deeper. I let her in she was a woman possessed. She let me up for air, only to kiss and lick my entire face. Then she mashed against me again.

When she was finished I could feel her tits press against my chest. Fortunately her waist was at my side or she would have felt something else as well.

"Thank you Jay." She grabbed my arm and rolled over taking me with her. Soon she was pressed up against my body cock included.

Clare started to get up but this time I was awake. She moved over me. Seeing I was awake she started kissing my face again.

"I think I missed some?" She shocked me again as she teased me.

I moved her hair from the right side of her face and kissed her right cheek again. It was a long and meaningful kiss right on her scar.

"Good morning beautiful." I replied.

I don't know what came over her but she laid on top of me my morning wood clearly pressed against her thigh. She kissed me on the lips her tongue searched inside again.

"Sorry morning breath!" I apologized

"With just a tinge of Melody I think." She jumped up before I could stop her.

"That is none of your business!" I exclaimed.

"Clare!" Odell bellowed.

"Jay can we leave tonight?" Clare opened the door to see where he was.

"I have to work late but after that I promise." I replied.

"I will be ready!"

All through the day I thought about last night. Melody, my aunt. Damn it JB she is your aunt. And she is married! I tried to tell myself I didn't start this. I especially didn't encourage her to start kissing me like that. But we are two adults in the same bed. What do you expect knuckle head.

When I arrived at work there was complete mayhem. The owner of the roofing company was nowhere to be found. Payroll was due, and there was no money to pay the workers. Contractors refused to work unless they were paid up front for the work already completed.

The city manager called me with a few of my other senior staff in his office. He all but confirmed the owner skipped town. Word is he gambled most of it away Took a girlfriend and split. We knew what and why but now they wanted to know how. How could we fix this? Time was running out. Half of the buildings were in tear down the other half not yet finished. He knew the city was in a tight spot. They could come up with the money but they needed a contract or couldn't pay out. They had made some calls but everyone wanted to start from scratch which meant the price with the theft would be almost double.

We talked a bit but what it came down to was this. Someone needed to step up and run what was left of the company and finish the job. That would take capital and someone to shoulder the responsibility. The room was silent. Some of these guys were veteran roofers, many the best around. If we could find an investor I knew we could make this work. But who. I asked to make a call. Several minutes later I asked if we could have to Monday.

The city manager welcomed any chance to get this fixed, and quickly. My only problem was today's payroll. I made another call.

It was almost noon before I had the answers but I had a plan. I talked to the foreman and he agreed to give me until early next week. Everyone went back to work. By two I had written my last check and everyone was paid. The contractors agreed to work until Tuesday at the latest. I paid them what I could. The on top of that the rains came.

It was a cold and windy rain that settled in that afternoon. I should have canceled my driving for the night but I had hoped to talk to Dr. Nelson about the business, surely she had money.

I was nervous as I changed into my suit. Timing is everything. I needed to remain patient and not push things.

The drive out was uneventful she seemed as preoccupied as I was. Albert was nowhere to be seen. I waited patiently as she did whatever she did. It was getting later than I hoped but still earlier than normal. Actually I needed a break from the day I had. I spent my time crunching numbers. The rain was still coming down steadily outside the wind kicked up at times.

"Jay will you come here?" Nancy called out.

"Sure." I answered. She was in the study my favorite room.

I entered the lights were low, she was standing in the shadows.

"Jay I need to talk to you!" She stepped out in a sheer nighty.

"Dr. Nelson..."

"Jay do you like what you see?" My mouth was dry, my palms sweaty. I could see her tit's clearly, her pussy was shaved, just a small triangle above it. Her body was smoking hot, her makeup impeccable. Everything was perfect. Except me.

"I think you are one of the sexiest women I have ever laid eyes on." I replied.

"You can have me you know. Jay please fuck me!" It was an offer no fool would turn down. I rather thought of myself as more than a fool.

"Nancy, Dr. Nelson, I am sorry if I have mislead you." I started to explain.

"Jay I insist." She started to get offended by my explanation.

"Well as tempting as that may be, I don't think this would be a good idea." I tried to reason.

"I am not asking you I am telling you. I paid you for the night. I want you!" She insisted.

"Well with all due respect. I quit." She had gone too far. I tried to be polite but I was not her chattel.

"You can't do that! Those are my clothes you are wearing!" She was only making me madder.

"Fine I will leave them here then!" I started undressing in front of her.

"What are you doing? Don't you want to fuck me?" She was getting loud now.

"What I want to do and what I am willing to do are two different things entirely." I was getting really mad now.

"But you are hard! I can see your cock pushing your briefs out!" She was only making it worse.

"Look Nancy you a very desirable woman. Yes I am excited. But I am not going to fuck you. Goodnight!" With only my briefs on I grabbed my wallet then headed to the back door.

"Jay come back! It's raining out!" She yelled as I opened the door. I was walking down the drive. "Ok you win! Please come back! Please Jay!"

I should have but after my day it felt refreshing to be alone and free from drama. I had forgotten all about asking her for money. I bet if I would have fucked her she would have loaned me some. It was a long walk to the nearest anything. All but naked I hoped I could call Clare and have her pick me up. I need to find a phone. Damn was it cold out at night!

Just then headlights came up behind me. Fuck her I thought. Fire me if you want. I should sue you for sexual discrimination. The car stopped and the window rolled down.

"Jay! She asked me to drive you home." It was Albert. "Please get in. No sense getting sick over pride."

If it had been anyone else I wouldn't have gotten in. Well maybe. It was cold and I was only wearing underwear. Did I mention it was raining?

"Thank you Albert." I said.

"I hope you will not hold this against her, she has been under allot of stress lately."

"Albert she wanted me to fuck her!" I blurted out.

"She did?" He started chuckling. "Really? She said that?"

"Her words, not mine." I explained.

"And you said no?" He chuckled again.

"Albert I am almost naked walking at night in the rain!" I reminded him. "I hoped she would have planned for a more appropriate setting had I stayed."

"Well you never know? That daughter of mine...

"Nancy is your daughter?"

"Sorry. Probably shouldn't have told you that." He seemed completely flustered now. "Well like I was saying with the baby and all of that she just hasn't been herself of late."

"Baby what baby?" This day is just getting better and better.

"Butch's baby. The one they are going to raise!"

"Butch is having a baby?" My head was spinning. "And 'they' are going to raise it?"

"Oh guess you didn't know that either?" Albert said to himself as much as to me.

"Albert are you telling me that Nancy and Butch are lovers? And Butch is pregnant? AND they are going to raise it together?"

"Well the doctor says things look much better now that Butch stopped driving." He looked at me. The cagey old bastard was playing me. He knew exactly what he was saying.

We pulled into the garage. I went to the lockers and changed my clothes.

"She has Monday off but will need a ride home. I will make sure your clothes are ready." Albert said. "And Jay? I will ask her about the loan. I have an idea she will look forward to talking to you."